Mayhem 6 Dec. 04: From the Rose Garden, Portland, OR

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Well, I guess that settles that, because judge and jury said so.

Now as for me being a sinner, I can't argue that but I can guarantee you that you will never be the one to purge me of anything, you sick freak.

But don't be upset that you won't be the one, because one day someone will come along and hit you in the face with a shovel and fix that little speech impediment of yours and then the other kids won't bug you as much anymore you bucket wearing, wannabe snake piss ant.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Atticus
Protoform

Post by Atticus »

Wow JD... every week you prove to me time and time again why a girl would never be interested in you.
You can talk about how I don't satisfy Iggy *laughs*. Well... I haven't heard him complaining once. See, I know where all of this animosity is coming from. You're still jealous and upset that I turned your ass down. You're also mad because you can never again get that chance to brush up against me, be in the same room with me, get those sneak peaks of me in the locker room, yeah I knew what you were doing all along and you covered it up horribly I might add... I know it must be eating you up inside. I mean, if I were in your shoes, fortunately I'm not, I would feel the exact same way. I mean come on... who wouldn't want to be in my presence?
Brains Beauty and always a Bitch
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: I couldnt help but over hear what Divebomb said to you JD. And you know what? I think he has a point. Do us a favor and shut your lisping mouth. I might be not in the most sober of moods right now and thats a bit dangerous especially with this signapore cane in my hand. Thankfully your not standing on my face JD cause if you were, I would have blasted you good with it. I couldnt help but laugh at your predicament last Mayhem, you want 'blood'? Wait are you a vampire now you little turd? You say everyone is a sinner? Well how about looking at yourself in the mirror cause you can see clearly you are a sinner yourself. No not because you do sins, its because your ugly smug is sin enough for yourself!

D-Ex laughs a bit and tosses a beer can in the air before swinging it out of the picture with the cane.

D-Ex: But seriously I am not here to do physical harm on you or to anyone. I come here to tell you about this little bet about the wargames. To you JD and to anyone interested who wants to get some 'dough' after the PPV, just bet on who you think will be the winning team and 500 dollars is yours. The problem is if your gonna share it with someone or your gonna get nothing in return if your team loses. Sounds simple? So AWF superstars place your bets. Since I am still not in the good of shape to go to the locker room right now, you can call me at this number.

A phone number flashes in the screen. D-Extreme opens another can of beer and smirks.

D-Ex: You see.....not only am I hardcore sound. I'm economically sound. So dont delay, call now and place your bets. Auntie Slag is on the lines to wait for your call. *Looks*....oh....ok since that jackmo left earlier, the answering machine is on standby. *Burp*

The scene fades as D-Ex laughs.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Oh, great. Now thhe whole worthhlesss lot off you are in your ffreakin' period or ssomethhing.

Divvebomb...I havve nothhing more to ssay to you. Mainly becausse you admit thhat you are in thhe wrong, and thhat iss quite a shhock; but thhen, you havve alwayss had more brainpower thhan all your sstablematess put togethher, sso in retrosspect, maybe thhat iss not sso ssurprissing.

Atticuss...I thhought we covvered thhiss lasst time we exxchanged barbss? Oh well, iff you did not hear me thhen: Iff I had been trying to be ssubtle, you would not havve sseen me. But I ffigure, iff Jamess Bond can get away withh being sso ovverly rude, sso can I. No, I am not comparing mysselff to him; he iss quite posssibly one off thhe leasst clean beingss I havve evver heard off. Ssstill, he helpss make a point here. But bessidess thhat - you do not sserioussly exxpect me to sstill drool ovver a woman who had thhe shheer audaccity to perfforate holess all ovver my limbss, do you? Be realisstic, woman - I loathhe you now.

D-Exx...you are clean, and havve been ffor a long time now. Thhuss, I havve no harshh wordss ffor you. And iff you do not want me to talk to you evver again, ass you sseem to be ssaying...well, alright. But I cannot jusst 'shhut up' and dissappear; not whilsst sscum and vvillainy are permitted to exxisst in thhiss ffederation! All musst be cleanssed - and ffor thhiss to occur, all musst die!
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Yes yes...whatever the hell that means. So I take it you are betting for Team AWF to win or something? :eyebrow:

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Well...Not thhat I thhink highly off any off thhem, but...thhiss Team AWFff, or DN, or wahtevver - thhey do not havve Ravvage, sso yess, thhat iss where my money iss going.
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Sparky you just don't know when to keep your 98 pound frame shut do you?

After we win Wargames and I get the World Title I deserve. I think I will let you be my first match. Just so I can smash the taste out of your freaky little mouth. Maybe break your jaw so they can fix that annoying lisp of yours.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Oh, look a gaggle of patheic weak, inbreded fools flocking to another group of fools. Tisk, is this what this fed as come to....

Anyway, away from all this patheicness and trying to show how "strong and male" you are.

Op, now yesterday I had a dream, yes it was sort of a nightmare with your a 100 stories high and me running. Yes a nightmare, but you know what happened? I found a sword and started slashing at you. After a few slashes and a tremendus gushing of blood, you started to run. Then it became a funny dream.

By wait, why does it have to do with you? Simple. I got a peek at what you do dream of. You dream of me, buring you alive. You dream of me kicking out of the finnisher and eliminating you. You dream of me time after time after time of me beating you in the ring, 1..2...3.

So admit it, OP your nothing but scared of the One Norse Warrior, The Chosen of The Norse Gods. You are scared that when you get in the ring on Monday Mayhem that you will be reliving your dream and that you will have fresh nightmares about it.

Well I am here to say that it will all come true. You see this belt? *taps on it* This was a gift, a gift that Strafe had paid for with his life blood, a gift that was rightfully mine. A gift that I hold now, and will never let go. I will never give this precious gift to the likes of you.

So go back and relive you nightmares over and over and over again, because by Odin I will make you pay.

Oh and in closing my little newbie guys and girl, keep acting this way, and by Skadi I promise this, you will feel the pain that I will bring regardless of the gender or of the size. This I promise you as the Norse Wonder.

Believe The Hype, Fear The Pain, But Above all Respect CloudStrifer!
Ignavus
Protoform

Goin on 6 months, and still a newbie? Oy.

Post by Ignavus »

Cloud, I think you're gonna be busy with OP for a while. Don't take on more than you can handle. Word is I've got my match with JD very very soon.. and then I'll take you on, if I have to. Don't make me, you'll be suprised by what I can do. Christmas is coming up soon, Cloud: and I could use a nice gift like that too. It is the giving season, after all.

And as for D-Ex. Like I said, I don't know if I will meet up with you at Regenesis at all.. I don't know if we'll face off.. or I don't know if we'll be working together. I'd be happy to face you, or fight you. Either way, I'm getting ready.

And as for JD? Divebomb was right, in a way. What needs to be said has been said. The time for explanations, for explications, and for extrications is over. All that's left is competition. And truth. Truth of winning and losing. You might beat me, you might purge me - but I won't ever go away for you.

Your quest is diametrically opposed to everything I believe in, and everything that I would stand against.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Ravage
Sparky you just don't know when to keep your 98 pound frame shut do you?

100 pound. Thhosse lasst two are vvery dear to me.

Anyway, withh thhat minor irritancce put to thhe sside; I ssuppossse thhat iss what thhiss hass all come down to, Ignoramuss. Thhe time at which competition bearss more ressemblancce to Thhe A-Team thhan to Thhe Merchant Off Vvvenicce. No more wordss; naught but actionss, whethher thhey sspeak louder or not.

Truthh be told, it iss mosst ssaddening to ssee thhat period leavve uss; movving on iss nevver an eassy thhing, iff it iss ffrom a relationshhip withh a good woman, or thhe exxcrucciating torture off a political prissoner beffore he iss put to thhe electric chair...it cannot ffail to jerk a hollow ffeeling off regret ffrom thhe cold organss thhat resside withhin me. It may well be ffor thhe besst, ass Doctor Phhil and hiss ovverpaid chumss may ssay - but it nevver ffeelss sso. Exxccept when you conssider thhat affterwardss, I shhall be ffree to continue my quesst, and bring ffurthher redemption to thhe beingss thhat inhabit thhiss ccessspool, whethher thhey agree withh my vviewss or not.

I would ssay thhat you opposse evverythhing thhat I sstand ffor, Igzz, exxccept...well, thhat would be a lie, and a shhamelesss ripofff. Bessidess, I do apprecciate your sslovvenly attitude on occasssion, and you are jusst sso darned cute...thhat iss why you musst die.

Hang on, thhat did not make any ssensse...bleh, what thhe heck. Thhe time off judgement iss at hand; all othher conccernss are irrelevvant.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
Well...Not thhat I thhink highly off any off thhem, but...thhiss Team AWFff, or DN, or wahtevver - thhey do not havve Ravvage, sso yess, thhat iss where my money iss going.

D-Ex: Now I aint all for hosses, but then again Rav aint one of my favorite hosses this year so sure. *places JD's bet*. And Iggy, its gonna be cool with me if I face you or tag with you. I like your style kid, cool, calm and not a worry in the world. Your a dying breed, kid. Not all wrestlers I see are like ya.

DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP: In your dream my dear CloudStrifer, neither man had fallen. All that you had seen was the future first and then the past.

In the past I have shed blood, I have been buried alive, layed to rest. Or so you would have liked to think. You can go about thinking that I'm just all scared of the "all powerful, ever watching" Cloudstrifer.

And so now we are onto the future. Such a horrid future for you see times have indeed changed. Time is slowly ticking you see but ticking none the less. The end of the year is soon near and then we are in the year 2005. My year! A year filled with nightmares, executions, and the evil of which is my soul.

OP is seen at an old electric chair

So go and sit on your little throne with your little crown oh Godly one. Just remember that I'll be pulling the switch.

OP flips the switch as sparks fly and the room goes dark. All that is heard is his on going laughter
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
100 pound. Thhosse lasst two are vvery dear to me.

OOC: :laugh: priceless...
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

fine whatever I got a new idea anyway...

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: Another ****ing TLC match for the AWF Hardcore title. A title that I don't want or give a rat's ass about!
Just who the **** does that jackass Reily think I am? If wasn't for me the AWF would as dead as WCW is.
Reily You owe me!
And after Regenisis I tend to collect.
You know damn well know what I'm talking about.
And while I'm on the subject of the ppv.
What jackass thought up that name?
That has got to be dumbest name for any pay-per-veiw anywhere ever!
How about AWF Rebirth or AWF Resurection, or AWF Reborn?
Those are better ppv names anyway.
Xille
Protoform

Re: fine whatever I got a new idea anyway...

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: "Another damn TLC match for the AWF Hardcore title. A title that I don't want or give a rat's ass about! Just who the **** does that jackass Reily think I am? If wasn't for me the AWF would as dead as WCW is. Reily I'm going to tell you this once: You owe me! And after Regenisis I tend to collect. On the subject of the ppv. What jackass thought up that name? I don't think that even a real word. How about Rebirth or Resurection, or AWF Reborn? Those are better ppv names anyway.

That's a very good point, Cs. "Regenisis" isn't a word. "Resurection" is not, either. "Regenesis", however, is. It means "rebirth" or "renewal".

You know what else is a real word? Grammar. English speakers should know it's exact definition: studies of the formation of basic linguistic units.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Tempest

Bravo

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by xille
That's a very good point, Cs. "Regenisis" isn't a word. "Resurection" is not, either. "Regenesis", however, is. It means "rebirth" or "renewal".

You know what else is a real word? Grammar. English speakers should know it's exact definition: studies of the formation of basic linguistic units.

OOC: Well Played, well played.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: Re: fine whatever I got a new idea anyway...

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: Will someone tell Vin Ghostal to put a muzzle on his pet midget before someone hurts it.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Galvatron91

Re: Re: fine whatever I got a new idea anyway...

Post by Galvatron91 »

OOC: :laugh:

again, class!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

OOC- It's class.... if we were actually writing these out in the IC world. We're not. And if you say Regenisis and Regenesis they sound nearly the same.

Attacks on spelling and the like don't really hold water, Biases against someone should not come into play and affect this rule of thumb. It seems I left some things out in the guide. ****.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

IC: Christopher Back...Cyberstrike....different name, same old whining.

Actually, you and I might be able to help each other. You recognize Xille's place in the world, which is always a good start. We may have to have a talk.