Mayhem 6 Dec. 04: From the Rose Garden, Portland, OR

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Crazy? You want to talk about crazy, Ghostal? Crazy is you taking the head off of every damn oppenent that we could possibly face. Crazy is you saying that we could be the combo of any other two superstars here in the AWF without even possibly thinking who it could be. Crazy is you continually ruling the X out as part of this team. Crazy would be me not walking out on your ass in our match at Regenesis.

Watch it Ghostal, or you'll find yourself with one more enemy and one less friend... and I'm well aware I'm the only one you've got.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

After the crowd has left, a lone figure steps into the area's upper deck and pulls a piece of paper out of his coat and folds it into a paper airplane.

He then throws it at the ring where it lands amongst the clean up crew.

One of the crew unfolds the airplane to find the following:

Snow falls all around
Like bodies of wrestlers
When Baxter arrives
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

KK-Viewfind i'd like to ask you a few things.

VF- Yo fatty, can't you see i'm on da phone?

KK- oh i'm sorry i can wait.

VF i bet you can't wait to go grab a bite to eat you oversized big mac lookin nigga, anyways you still there yo?

Man on the phone- Look view, its been over a year since the last time i see you, now you want me to have you're back? what gives.

VF- I been busy son, doing da GPA thing, you know this....look i don't know if DN is even going to be a team by da time wargames roll's around, just do me this favor and be HERE!

Man on the phone- airight i'll do it kid..... i gotta get out this dumpster anyways i think someone dump a body in here.

VF- Werd?, look just give me a holla when you get here son!
and look Wildfire thanks.

JFA: “Wildfire herald????

JHA: Wow talk about dumpster diving, Homeslice just hit a all time new low

VF- KK do you mind if i ask you something first?

KK- no go right ahead.

VF- What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

*SLAP*
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Igz is seen in the doc's room, dressed only in some spiderman whitey tighties, perched on one of those benches with the paper. His feet swing back and forth. The camera pivots, and we see a very strange red mark on Igz's stomach.

"Why would I jump on his head? Lawdy, Lawdy! He wears a helmet!"

The camera zooms in, and it becomes obvious that the big red mark is an impression from the Judge's helmet. We see a couple blurry eyes, the mouth piece, and the vague bucket shape.

"I really need to think things through better. Now apparently, I've been denied my match with Death. I've put some very important thought into this response...

Bah Humbug!"

Igz wiggles his toes. For Mirth.

"So seems like rumor is that Igz is facing off against D-Ex. Well, hell. I have no idea why. I like D-Ex, but sure... I'll face ya. And I'll look forward to it."

More toe wigglin'

"Oh, and Game? You call me when you're ready to move up to the big leagues. You've seen me dance the milkshake dance. I'm one hawt stud."
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: Thanks Vin, it was just a way to advance that segment between atticus, Iggy, G91 and Rav on Reily's office. I still am wondering what that thing is about me talking to Reily. Oh well, maybe in the next show. (That is if they dont forget to include me) ;)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: Sorry but I have to with disagree with Vin Ghostal and D-Extreme my character is still be treating like a hardcore nutball and not the smart and very rounded wrestler that I redesigned him to he be.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

The camera finds Scarecrow in a darkened dressing room talking to someone out of shot.

" Its your fault I lost! you were supposed to be out there with me, but were you? NO! " he screams

" But now we have an even better opportunity at Regenisis to cause much much more pain."

the camera pans around to show nothing but a mirror

fades out to the sound of Scarecrow laughing quietly
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
OOC: Sorry but I have to with disagree with Vin Ghostal and D-Extreme my character is still be treating like a hardcore nutball and not the smart and very rounded wrestler that I redesigned him to he be.

Er....I didn't even mention you. Read more carefully in the future.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

smart

OOC: yess...... um..... riight.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: 'Smart and very rounded wrestlers' don't ht people with sledgehammers. Because, y'know, they can actually hurt people with, like, their fists and feet and stuff. Like they're bloody well supposed to...
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

OOC: Like say...my character for instance?
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Uhm...yess, ccertainly.

*fingers crossed behind back.*
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
OOC: 'Smart and very rounded wrestlers' don't ht people with sledgehammers. Because, y'know, they can actually hurt people with, like, their fists and feet and stuff. Like they're bloody well supposed to...

OOC: Right and Ric Flair and Triple H never used an illegal weapon before. :rolleyes:
Maybe I'm just being overprotective of my character but frankly I enjoyed it more in the old days when he outsmarted his foes.
He can wrestle damn it so let him wrestle.
Am I asking too much to have my character win or lose wrestling match by pinfall or submission without seven guys jumping in or
by hitting someone with a steel chair?

Also I don't like the idea (or want) of my character to be in alot gimmick matches anymore. I've been there and done that.
I know I can't get out of the TLC match but no more for awhile after that ok.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: Right and Ric Flair and Triple H never used an illegal weapon before. :rolleyes:

OOC: And at what point did I say they were smart or well-rounded? They're useless tossers, and I didn't mention 'em.

Now, can we get back to throwing lame insults at each other over inane, fictitious matters? Please?
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

OOC: Here's a stunning development, Cyberstrike is complaining....must be a day of the week that ends in Y. :rolleyes: :yawn: :\

Considering the manner you left the fed, one would think you would be gracious about being allowed back in here at all. It was definately against my better judgment to do so, but I figured with the relaunch we could let the past be the past and just move forward. Simply put, your character can't be good at everything. If you don't like the the way he is being written you can either allow the staff to continue to work together as we reshape the fed and start to set things up, or you can leave. I've told you before that this isn't the place for these types of complaints. If you have a problem, PM someone on staff...don't whine in the forums. You've been back a month and I'm already sick of dealing with you...

Now, this topic goes back ON topic.
Ignavus
Protoform

Don't judge me by this.

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
OOC: Now, can we get back to throwing lame insults at each other over inane, fictitious matters? Please?

IC - Judge, Judge, Judge.

You're stupid! And you smell bad! And um... you suck! Yah! You suck so bad. You just suck so bad, man. You suck. Why do you suck so bad? I'm not sure. But if I sucked so bad, I'd be... really bad. Man, you're so bad. Not the good bad, like "wow man, I saw what you did to that guy, that was bad!" kinda bad... not the cool bad. You're just bad bad... like "hey man, I saw what that guy did to you. You're bad." The bad where people see what you do and think you're bad. 'Cause you're so bad. So there!

OOC - Mission accomplished. Mission... accomplished.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Well, off coursse I am going to be vviewed ass 'bad' by unbelievverss like you. I mean, you lot honesstly thhink thhat doctorss are good people. How crazzy iss thhat?! I mean, thhey wasste thheir careerss trying to ssavve livvess, thhe heretical sscumbagss!

And let uss not go into thhe ssucking sstuff right now, Igzz...but you know where to ffind me later on, darling. ;)

What? You really thhink Atticuss alone can ssatissffy him? Nonssensse!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Oh good god. I hope this little fued of yours ends soon because this is giving me a headache. You both need to sit down, shut up and keep your pansy assed mouths closed.

When are you going to realise that you both are nothing more than no talent, scum of the earth, green skinned piss ant jobbers and your little arguments are doing nothing but annoying the hell out of all those around you.

Do you think that with all thats going on in my life I want to hear you two going back and forth about who sucks the most and how you need to please each other because Atticus isn't enough. My god! I am bothered day in and day out by what is happening in the GPA and whats happening with DN and Wargames and then I have to hear you two. It's enough to drive a man insane, I personaly don't know how Atticus puts up with either of you.

I hope one of you finally gets the balls to take the other out and end this soon because this is putting a major strain on everyones mental health in the AWF.

Do us all a favor and shut the hell up.

OOC: Before I forget to say this, all of that was IC.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: Just to end this nutball arguement...Vin was talking about ME....not your character ok boss? Dont worry, its me whos the hardcore nutball. Hence why I posted the IC post about me in the airport.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Divebomb
Do us all a favor and shut the hell up.

Well, now I am deffinitely not going to sstop yakking away any time ssoon. I mean, acccede to thhe demandss off a ssinner?! Not in thhiis unliffetime, bub.

And iff it bothherss you sso much, why do you lissten? Honesstly, why can you not keep to your own sside off thhe provverbial ffencce? You worry about your precciouss ffaction, and we shhall worry about our twissted ssexx livvess. You are under no obligation to pay attention to uss, esspecially iff we are ass 'below you' ass you ssay. I mean, do you thhink I lissten when you sspeak? Off coursse not! Thhe mindlesss drivvel off thhe unclean iss off no conccern to me; and conssidering how warped your vview off reality iss, thhe conssiderably-more-important sspeechess off thhe jussticce department are not worthh your time.

It iss alsso ffunny thhat, desspite thhiss back-and-fforthh, nevverending tirade apparently putting a sstrain on thhe mental healthh off all AWFff employeesss, you are thhe only one to complain. Are you thhe offficcial sspokesspersson? Yess? No? Maybe sso? It doess not matter, really, ssincce I could hardly care lesss iff evveryone withhin thhe ssound off my vvoicce losst thheir mindss; jusst sso long ass thhey are purged in due time. Yesssss...