Warzone from the Pond in Anaheim, California

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

So whats the deal now OP? Am I supposed to congradulate you on a loss well fought or how you faced the "Game" and almost beat him?

Well, Your wrong. I won't. Why? Because you might fight top people in this fed, you might fight all of them and win, but you will always be hauted by the memory of the one you couldn't pin. Of the One the buried you alive, of the one that got out of your finnisher and pinned you 1,2,3.

You see, while I may like guys who go to the top, trying to fight the big names, and take down them and win the title to call themselves "Defeaters of ___" I won't for you.

No I pounded you, slammed you, broke whatever nightmare you had, and I survived. Yes I survived all of those. I survived because I am stronger, smarter and have more brains than you. You see this title, I won it because I deserved it. I won it because I desired it. And Now I have it. What do you have exactly now OP? Broken Dreams? A Broken Nightmare? The Nightmare of Me Winning?

You see come Mayhem and your little 3-way match with another bunch of pansies remember this. I will be watching and I will see if your good enough. Fail, and I will mock you more than ever. Win and you can have a shot of this right here. Of course you can't win it, you will just get a shot.

Believe The Hype, Fell The Painp
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Well Team GPA Vs Team DN. One hell of a match. We have TC, a two time War Games champion and a former world champion. We have Ravage, another member of the GPA that has been in the War Games and is currently in a spot to have the AWF Heavyweight Championship. We have the Mat Man, former IC Champ, TV Champ and one of the first men to step into the AWF. Then we have Divebomb, one half of the greatest Tag Team the AWF has ever seen, then you have myself, the Lord of the Ring 2003 winner, the youngest member of the GPA and another GPA member that has been in the war games.

Erik, you remember what happened to you the last war games, i threw you through the cage and almost knocked you off the top, and we both enjoyed it greatly. But the thing I'd worrying about is your team mates Erik. You have HBK, your former best friend, who turned around and struck you down in the War Games and beat with a sledge hammer. Then you have Viewfind, who only looks after his own ass, and that if his male lover, which is now Sixswitch. You know they can't be trusted Erik, so I'd jsut throw in the towel, doesn't matter who your 5th member is, we've got the best team assembled. The GPA vs the Shambled De-Generating NeXt. I'd give up while I was you, champ.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Woah woah woah woah woah.

Just because you used to enjoy wrestling around Viewfind's ring, doesn't mean that we all do. Fact of the matter is this. It doesn't matter what I think of Viewfind. It doesn't matter what I think of HBK, and it doesn't matter what they think of me.

No matter which way you look at it, you're still talking about a four man team who're over qualified to beat the living snot out of your jive talking, GLC wannabe punk arses, and still have time to knock back a few swift pints at the end of the evening.

So talk all you want, blab all you want, suck up to the rest of the... You know, I'm tired of making up acronyms to describe your pathetic band of losers...

Fact of the matter is that come the Wargames match, team DN is gonna kick arse and take names if we can be bothered... And for the slow witted amongst the GPA, that's kicking YOUR arse, and taking YOUR names. If we can be bothered.

Have a nice day.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Tempest, tempest tempest...your lips are flapping...your gums moving...and there is a whole bunch of hot air spewing all over the place, but as always you make about as much sense as listening to a George Bush speech.

You want to talk about Team DN? Fine...let's give that a whirl: 4 Members, 4 former World Champions, 4 men who have highlighted shows, who have walked that aisle as the main event. We're talking about 4 guys who have been there...who have done that. If the match has been tried, one of us have won it...between the four of us, we've beaten everyone in this business. We've been hurt, we've left our share of blood in the ring, both our own and that of our opponents, and yet through it all, we've become legends.

You talk about how divided we are? You're the ones that sold out the one stable figure your faction has ever had! You're the ones who sold your souls to a shill in a suit who promised you riches and respect. You know how you get respect in this business boy? You earn it! You pay the price night after night. The prizes that this business offers can't be given to you by selling out your friend and selling your soul to some jackass like Reilly! They are given to you by the fans...

TC remembers what that is like...he used to be one of us...a champion, now...he's just a shell...hollow and soulless for a piece of gold tossed to him. He's like a vulture, hovering for scraps from Reilly's table...the GPA...all of you...you used to be something...now...you're a joke. Divebomb...I used to respect you...now, I just mock what you are! Rav, well you've always been a chump, I seem to recall it was you that tapped out in the first War Games, time for history to repeat itself? War Games...the most dangerous match in the AWF...you've got your 5...Team Sellout...versus a team of champions...

Which brings me to our fifth man. In order to keep with the tradition we've set here this year, who could it be? The Game will tell you this...like the rest of the team, he's a champion...and he's one of, if not the toughest SOB the Game has ever faced in the ring...see you Monday kittens...
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-EX: Whoa, another wargames a brewin! Ok guys step on up, we are here tonight for the bi-annual D-Extreme 500 dollar challenge. You boys here backstage give me your bets to win the AWF wargames. And if you guys are wrong, you know what I'm gonna do with the 500 right? *hears someone shout 'roll down the hill again' and D-Ex throws a can of beer at him* NO! Ok, maybe go drunk with 500 dollars worth of booze to be more exact. Now step on up because I cant stay this sober for long this Friday night.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Galvy, Galvy, Galvy....

You see your really one to talk about champions. Even though right now your team is arguing like a bunch of preschoolers at recess.

See your right, I did tap out in the first Wargames. But thats then, the past. This is now. Remember who it was that laid you and your bed pal HBK oyut. Remember who took a chairshot and a finisher onto a chair by your love bird and then went on to be co-winner of the Archivebowl. Oh thats right me. See Game I can see you as being a bit afraid. I remember our first match in the cage way back in the day if you will. I was a rookie I ran my mouth and had a hell of a match with you. Your ego won of course but hey whatever.

But now I can see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice. Your scared this is not the boy you took out a few years ago or made tap. This is BDR. The man that nearly ended your boytoy's career and might just end your's as well. Again it's the future and thats evolution. If you don't like it you can always not show up to Wargames.

Hell can you even trust your teammates? As I said your all arguing like it's the battle for the last Cheeto. Maybe for your safety you should stay at home. Who knows maybe someone in your team might not be as much of a team player as you hope?

Anyway, this Wargames is going to be the AWF's past dinosaurs vs it's new blood. It's time for a change and TC was smart enough to realise it. Maybe thats what upsets you, you only wish you could be this close to this much raw talent and potiental you have the AWF's best here in the GPA and that bugs you doesn't it. Maybe it's not the Games time anymore and that eats you up. Maybe you just don't have the spark or the drive and you can only hope that crowding with a group of ex-AWF World Champs can make up for it.

Either way, it will all be settled at Wargames see you there.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Hmm, Interesting. $500 eh?

On One hand we have DN, with all its "talented" members. I say "Talented" because between them, they have an ounce of talent for a baby. Otherwise just hot gas and ego.

On the other hand we have the GPA or whatever they are called this time of week. They certainly have more "talented" bsbags than you can shake a war axe at.

So both of them are either useless or idiots. Hpmh a pity too, I would love to be in the War Games, it sounds like a hell of a match a warrior would be proud of, yet its the same people with one or 2 removed time after time agian.

So I put my money on DN. I hate them both, yet I hate GPA more.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Hmm, Interesting. $500 eh?

D-Ex: You are damn right there Cloudy, 500 on the pot. Give me a 50, a hundred hell give a 500 already to close this poll but its gonna be either you get your money back or you loose 500 if you bet the wrong team. 5 men each team. Its like betting a 100 dollar bet for each member. I would throw my bets in again....though someone called me and told me its wise not to throw my bills on the hat. Whoever it is, better not be rippin me off on the last day, and that day is the PPV itself. Hey Cloud, cmon bet already you got the money, you got my old title there, its 500 dollars plus on your weekly paycheck anyways.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

4 Members, 4 former world champions, 4 has-been’s if you ask me. BDR put it best; it’s the Dinosaurs Vs the New Blood. We've got better chances then you'll ever have. You have all been in this game for too long. With your injuries alone Game, is the collective amount of injuries in Team GPA. You’re getting old, you’re getting soft, hell you’re starting to move slower Grandpa. Jesus, look at you, you've limited your selection to former main-event wrestlers.

What have we got? We got TC, a former and current World Champion along with Big Daddy Ravage. We have NMat and Divebomb, fit and agile as hell and a lot quicker then HBK and Sixswitch. then we have myself, and I think I've proven myself up against you Erik, nearly every time he have faced you've ended up with 2 litres less of blood at my hands alone. Please, don't kind yourself. You've aligned yourself with the Pimp king of the past, you've stood with your former friend, who should still be in wheelchair, you've got Sixswitch who, I must admit, some of the best damn luck in the AWF, being able to defeat me, but luck will only get you so far in the War Games Erik. I have a wild guess about your fifth member, while he does stand a chance, as hole you don't. I might regret this later game, but out of the lot your only I've got half a bit of respect too.

I saw the look in your eyes last War Games, when I beat the crap out of you, you loved every minute of it, and you loved the pain because it is the only thing you can feel. The blood pouring down your face, the sweat going into your eyes and mouth, as you crave nourishment. You wouldn't want to be anywhere else, and neither would I, I respect you for the pian you can take, and for the amount of wrestling you can push yourself too. But you can't beat me, I'm the new blood around these parts, I've taken down nearly every person I've come across, except for Sixswitch, and he'll get his in the War Games.

StoneCold Skywarp, Brave Maximus, The King, The Lock, Blaster, Wolfang and Black Zarak ... all of them have had there ass's handed to them by me, why? Cause I' that damn good. I'll push myself just as hard as you do Erik, just to win, and I'll do anything to put my name on the list of Champions, the list of greats. The Legendary Killer, the Human Bulldozer, the Lord of The Matt, will rise again to my former pride and glory like never before, and if I have to rip the Ring and cage part, I will win these War Games for Team GPA, and beat down any member of Team DN that comes in my way.

You can count on that Erik, Your Next!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Temp you better get yo words right son.

I don't look out just fo mah self i look out for my TEAM, my family and fo one night DN is my team, my family and you think you going to **** wit mah blood? naw son you know me better den that.

Come wargames is on like hot butter on popcorn.

Hay yo Rav, YOU GOT SERVED!!!!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Always look out for your own team Viewfind? Really? What about Vin Ghostal eh? I was there when you swinged the bat in his face, and you enjoyed turning on him. So whats not to stop you from doing it again?

He was your long time friend? How are you going to be sure you don't do it to your 'new family'? You can't be trusted View, thats one of the reasons your out of the GPA.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Once again.
Get them words right son.

Vin G was never GPA, but them checks sure did look good but when they stop coming i had no need for his punk ass.

Temp you never was a "real" member of the GPA son, you was just there cuz you was easy to control but it looks like i let you you have to much freedom and it came back and bite me on mah ass.

Just like them crabs i got from yo momma!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OOC: God, it's been ages since I've done this kind of thing. Brings back good memories.

IC: Viewfind, I ain't your son, and you've never been anywhere near my momma. I'm in the GPA View, and your not, so I can't see how that works out ... mabye you've been hit in he head too many times View. And if anything, I guess, It come back in bite you in the ass, cause at War Games I'm coming to put you our of your misery ... boy.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

You're right Tempest, you aren't Viewfind's son...your ass is way to ugly to ever be related to homeslice.

So, we've got Tempest and we've got Ravage...running their mouths about how we're the "dinosaurs" of the fed. That's funny...most guys in their 20's don't get called dinosaurs. But then, we can't expect much out of a guy who still has his mom pick out his clothes every morning.

There are many things the Game has known while in this business... pain, glory, respect, hatred...the one thing that I have never known is fear. You see, in order for one to be afraid, there has to be a measure of common sense about a person, which I must admit, I am sorely lacking! In my career, I've had one major injury...a broken neck. In spite of what my doctor, in spite of what my friends, in spite of what my family said, I over came that injury and I came back...to have one of the greatest matches ever with the wrestler formerly known as TC.

Tempest...you've never put me down. Ravage...YOU'VE never put me down. The only guy on your team that has ever been able to even come close was TC. People have come and people have gone...they've taken their shots at guys like me, like HBK, like Viewfind or Sixswitch...and we've beaten them back.

You guys can say what you want about me. The bottom line is this, no one in this business brings it for big matches the way the guys on this team will bring it. As for myself, it doesn't matter what you do to me...hell, I've already got the damn hospital room booked...and don't give me this tough guy bull**** either Tempest, because the Game knows damn well that you spent the night after the War Games in the same hospital I was in, hacking up blood, just like everyone else in that match...you can drop me through the ring...you can toss me from the cage...because the Game will not quit on his fans...and absolutely the Game will not quit on his team.

For me, this isn't about having control of Mayhem or a spot in the Rumble...this is about taking Reilly out. Reilly may not be in this match, but the Game damn well knows that the purpose of this match is for him to get rid of myself and HBK, to get rid of the "trouble makers" ... Viewfind might as well be on that list as well. Hell, everyone knows he didn't want Six to EVER be champion in this fed...so for me...FOR US...this is about our careers...it's about pissing that Son of Bitch off more and more...it's about defiance...and mostly its about telling Reilly and his happy little sellout brigade two simple words...SUCK IT!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The only reason your doing this is to get at Reilly? Hell, I'd be damned. I'd do it to piss off Reilly as well, at one of our meetings he was telling me what to do. The last two guys that did that, Vin Ghostal and Viewfind, have had the crap beaten out of them, and have had their collective ass's handed to them.

While you fight for your career, I'm fighting to get mine really started. I've done some pretty impressive things in the AWF, but I think I haven't propely provem myself yet. So Erik, when it comes to the War Games, I won't be holding back, because I know you won't be holding back either. So if you wanna bring it, bring your punk as to that cage, and give it all you got Game, cause the war is on.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC-Have they settled the world title dispute? Maybe I didn't read the last Mayhem closly enough?

Erik let's think for a second here. I think you've had the balls to let me get in the ring with you maybe... well twice in singles competition. Hell that might even be wrong.

Personally you can all you want about how it's not fear. But BDR knows that BS. You saw what happened to your friend, you watched and wondered if HBK would be able to stand between you and the Big Bad BDR. Now the treat for me is at Wargames I get to show you both just what animal you unleashed. You see Game this isn't one, two or even three years ago as I said before this is now.

I am going to enjoy beating you both into the cage over and over again. I can't wait to hear the sound of the cage grinding and bones cracking as I Hangover the both of you. And when the rest of your team is laying in a familar position on their backs. Your going to know that this is the now. Well several hours after you wake up in the ER.

Oh and View your right family is close. However you see View you were the weak member of this family. You were not even cut to be leader of your own faction. You promised us all the bling bling we could handle. But oddly none of us got it until we decided to kick your sorry tail out. But at Wargames your right blood is thicker than water and yours will certainly be spilled with the rest of Team DiNo.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

OOC: No, the world title situation will be discussed on the next Mayhem!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

(Backstage with KK and a doctor)

KK: "Doctor, we have been trying to get an injury report on Divebomb for the last little while but we haven't been able to get one. Can you please give us a status report on him at this time."

Doc: "Well unfortunately not. We do know he has a major concussion but other than that we do not know. He has been sent to the hospital for tests and treatment and hopefully we will he back soon."

KK: "With the announcement of him having a big match on mayhem and then the Wargames not long after, do you think he will be able to compete in these big matches?"

Doc: "I really couldn't say. When we get the test results back we will inform you right away."

KK: "Thanks doctor."
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Divebomb...that's what you get, you piece of garbage. That's one more GPA member down. Not too many more to go.

And Viewfind, just because you and your boyfriends broke up doesn't mean I've forgotten about you. Your time will come.