Mayhem 22 Nov. 2004 (F U, It's on time!) :p

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Six...you fail to remember the outcome of AM3. I beat you there, I can and will beat you again.

As for you Viewfinder, you see Im not interested in needing a faction to watch my back insure my success. Ive been doing that on my own since I started here. The reason why I took over your spot was cause I'm getting a sweet deal out of all this, one more sweet than your feeble mind could comprehend
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

TC... TC... Don't you know that lightning never strikes twice? You had what it took that time. But I can guarantee you that it will not happen again. You see, since then, the Double S has gotten bigger, bolder, badder and better... And you've done... What exactly? Taken over a group of GLC wannabes, and... Well, that's about it.

And Ravage. Big Daddy Rav. Is that what the GPA call you in the showers? Do you make Tempest pick up the soap for you? Of course you do. But I'm an open minded kinda guy, and what the GPA get up to in their locker room after the match is really their business. But one thing you should know by now. My body can handle anything you could throw at it. You want to bring yourself to the ring? You want to bring TC along with you? You want Tempest to grab your ass? It doesn't really matter, because I'm more than ready.

But you're right about one thing. The Welsh Wonder can't be trusting Viewfind juuuust yet. So V-Dawg, stay outta my way, and play it cool, and we'll take it from there.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Double Post.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

OOC: My pidgin's not what it used to be. Could someone translate my whole, incomprehensible match and tell me what happened in my match other than me apparently fighting someone off one minute and then Wolfang pinning Zarak and becoming then new champ while apparently unconscious?

If we're going to keep the non-native speakers, the editors need to do some editing/localization.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: Well, I've got nothing better to do...here's how I saw it:

- Auros enters with trolley-o-junk.

- D-Extreme enters with...Bombshell's music?

- Auros smacks D-Ex with a traffic sign.

- Zarak enters and slides into the ring.

- Auros turns to face Zarak...who slides out of the ring again.

- Wolfang sneaks in behind Auros and hits him with a garbage can.

- Wolfang and Zarak go for simultaneous pins; ref doesn't allow it.

- Auros throws a trashcan lid at Wolfang, but it hits the ref instead.

- D-Ex hits a Fisherman Suplex on Wolfang.

- Zarak corners Auros; gets a knee in the gut for his troubles.

- Auros hits Zarak with a Bulldog and tries for a pin; D-Ex breaks it up.

- Auros connects with a low-blow on D-Ex; both roll out of the ring.

- Wolfang, dizzied, tries to pin Zarak; kickout after 2.

- Auros throws D-Ex into steel steps and re-enters the ring.

- Auros attacks Wolfang, Zarak leaves ring and attacks D-Ex.

- Wolfang rolls out of ring, followed by Auros.

- Auros and D-Ex are sent over the barriers on opposite sides of the ring.

- Auros throws a coke at Wolfang; Zarak has D-Ex in a headlock.

- Auros tries to whip Wolfang over the barriers (and back to the ring); it's reversed, and Auros goes over the barriers.

- Zarak DDTs D-Ex near a fan entrance and clambers on top of said construct.

- Wolfang rolls Auros into the ring.

- Zarak tries to Body-Splash D-Ex, who brings his knees up to counter it.

- D-Ex tries for a pin; Zarak kicks out at 2.

- Auros tries for inside cradle pin on Wolfang; kickout at 2.

- Auros misses with a traffic sign; Wolfang puts him in a headlock.

- Auros whips Wolfang to the ropes; Wolfang dodges a clothesline, goes under a hopping Auros (?), then gets hit by a running DDT.

- Auros tries for a pin; D-Ex pulls Auros off.

- Auros rolls out of the ring.

- Zarak goes on top of the barriers and nails Auros with a Flying Clothesline.

- D-Ex rolls Zarak into the ring, but is held on the outside by Auros.

- Wolfang accidentally hits Zarak with a low blow and pins him.

I've put the bits that pertain to you in bold for convenience.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Six I don't need the rest of the GPA to kick your ass from one post to another.

But if you want to keep issues checks when don't you prove how badass you are *see also stupid* and take on all 3 of us at once?
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
TC... TC... Don't you know that lightning never strikes twice? You had what it took that time. But I can guarantee you that it will not happen again. You see, since then, the Double S has gotten bigger, bolder, badder and better... And you've done... What exactly? Taken over a group of GLC wannabes, and... Well, that's about it.

And Ravage. Big Daddy Rav. Is that what the GPA call you in the showers? Do you make Tempest pick up the soap for you? Of course you do. But I'm an open minded kinda guy, and what the GPA get up to in their locker room after the match is really their business. But one thing you should know by now. My body can handle anything you could throw at it. You want to bring yourself to the ring? You want to bring TC along with you? You want Tempest to grab your ass? It doesn't really matter, because I'm more than ready.

But you're right about one thing. The Welsh Wonder can't be trusting Viewfind juuuust yet. So V-Dawg, stay outta my way, and play it cool, and we'll take it from there.

Whoa whoa WHOA SON!

First off lets get somethings straight.

Blingzilla will never EVER trust sixbitch.
But i'm not a stupid man, ya see if you want to fight a war you need some troopes son.

Be on the look for a draft card!