[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 2: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

Hun-Grrr was suprised that the Predacon commander even acknowledged him. Also, Hun-Grrr could not help but notice the aura of strength, professionalism and respect that naturally radiated from the Predacon commander. Perhaps in his brief streak of jelousy and being over zealous to gain the respect of his fellow Decepticons, Hun-grrr mis-judged Razorclaw.

Before answering Razorclaw, Hun-Grrr briefly turned to check up on his team to see the Terrorcons examining their weapons while talking amongst themselves. Hun-Grrr then turns back to the Predacon commander and extends his right arm in a friendly jester and shakes Razorclaw's hand.

HUN-GRRR: "Ah,Razorclaw! The Predacon, commander! An elite warrior,highly honored by mighty Galvatron himself and known for your deadly combination of deadly strength, animalistic ferocity and graceful swiftness in battle! Greatings! You know, I've always admired the unity and matching color scheme of you and your fellow Predacons! You all seem to work so perfectly together, blending together so smoothly, it's like you all have one mind! The result of a perfect commander I'm sure."

Hun-Grrr greets, trying to feel Razorclaw out before he springs the hundred energon cube bet on him. Although Hun-Grrr did lay the compliments on a little thick, he briefly looks over his shoulder to see if his fellow Terrorcons are doing anything stupid enough to embarress him.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Terrorcons are practicing rushing tactics, as Rippersnapper charges simulating a run and gun manuver before hitting the deck while pretending to continue fiering as then, Blot does his run and gun manuver before hitting the deck and laying down fire as each Terrorcon performs this technique as they quickly advance on an imaginary enemy. Hun-Grrr is proud of his team mates as he then smugly turns back to Razorclaw.
"Computron think too much!!!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Metrotitan

Ramjet transformed and fell from the sky, landing heavily beside Windrazor.

Hatemonger's Office, Scorponok

Scorponok, having 'overheard' Hatemonger's communication to Shockwave, filled the general's office with his booming voice. "I will be accompanying you."

Leaving the other Constructicons in the corridor, Scrapper entered the office, saluted sharply, and said, "Constructicon leader Scrapper reporting for duty, General. Do you have any special orders for the combiner teams?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger smiled.

"Excellent Scorpnok. Having you along will give us a major edge." He smiled then looked at Scrapper.

"Don't waste your time with the saluting." He nodded to the Constructicon leader. "Besides it's more important we slag as many Autobots as we can." He paused and reflected on his question.

He then spoke strongly and with considerable more purpose than his normal voice.

"Make sure as I said earlier you are all ready and loaded for this battle. For once we are taking the fight right to the Autobots, thankfully after what I've seen on Cybertron we still are the best warriors I've ever seen." He stood up and brought up a holo-image of the area.

"The combiner teams will spearhead an assualt. The aerial group will hit first and hard. We will hit next even harder. I am waiting for Shockwave's response to see if we will attempt to pincher them or otherwise. Also, I know there is another ground assualt group as well being lead by Bludegon and his group. Farthermore, with Scorpnok's help as well we should use a tactic utilized by the humans called "Shock and Awe"." He then paused as he did have a question.

"He was on our mission to Cybertron has anyone seen Sixshot or the Breastforce?" He asked.

"Simply, put firepower and strength will be of upmost importance. Do you think you and the other teams are up to the task?" He asked Scrapper not so much trying to insult the robot but to get the group fired up for battle.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Main Engineering, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -now at the center of a rapidly shrinking circle of parts, working on a fission reactor-

Gaihawk: -working on the switchover junction points from the energon tanks to the fission reactors-

Jalgar: -hiding on the other side of a bulkhead section next to an open toolbox-

Drillhorn: -holds out hand- "Torque wrench."

Jalgar: -pulls torque wrench out of tool box- "Torque wrench." -tosses it over the bulkhead section to land in Drillhorn's hand-

Drillhorn: -attaches parts with wrench- "Yo, Jalgar."

Jalgar: -straightens up- "What?"

Drillhorn: -flings torque wrench at Jalgar, bouncing it off of his forehead- "I keep telling you. It's not going to blow up."

Jalgar: -rubbing forehead- "Ow.... All right, all right........" -drags toolbox out from behind bulkhead and over to Drillhorn-

Jeffries tubes, Trypticon:

Killbison: -running a scanner over another conduit junction, talking into commlink- "Nnn. Main gun power surge blew out parts I never figured would blow. This is part of the air circulation system."

Hellbat: "Well, it was a test run. Want to trade? Leozak's got me chasing down blowouts in the shield array."

Killbison: -pulls the burned out junction, replaces it with a new one- "Nah. This one's quieter. I was going to take a nap when I'm done. Speaking of the Captain, where is he?"

Leozak: -breaking into transmission- "I'm working on the nav array. We're almost done here, you know. If Drillhorn can get the reactor up and runmning, perhaps we can join the assualt."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hatemonger's Office

"Of course we are, General." Scrapper sniffed in an almost Hook-like tone of voice. "My troops are looking forward to a battle with Omega Supreme, if we can arrange it."

He frowned, though of course his faceplate hid the expression.

"I can't recall seeing them, though I could ask around." The Constructicon's optics narrowed. "I seem to remember hearing that the Battlechargers were running around somewhere nearby, though."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded.

"Omega Supreme. That would be a good fight, by the Inferno I am sure Fort Max might not like me much from past battles as well. Or quite a few other Autobots for that matter." He said reminicing on battles past.

"That would be most excellent, I want to get every available con thats not on another mission in this battle. I am hoping maybe Starscream and his group can surprise us and get the Nemesis up and running but from what I've heard the Autobots did a good number on it." He then paused and scratched his chin then looked at Scrapper.

"I heard we had some problems with Soundwave and the tapebots while we were gone to Cybertron. Would there be any way we would get them wired to fight and if they tried anything outside of the ordinary at all, well you get the idea. He said "or would Shockwave or Ratbat be the ones to ask there?"

He then got onto his com-link to Shockwave.

"Will you be fighting along side us? Your skills would be most handy in an assualt of this scale." He asked.

In the desert a lone tank screamed along the sanddunes approaching the Decepticon bases.

"Come on faster Quake! I know you can do it!" Tiptop screamed as the targetmaster raced along the sand.

"Oh would you can it." Heater grumbled "It's too hot out here."

"How about you both can it!" Quake groaned catching some air off of a sanddune. He quickly got onto his com-link.

"This is targetmaster Quake reporting. Where should I report too?" he asked.
Scrounge75
Protoform

Hatemongers office

Post by Scrounge75 »

The door whirrs open and in strides a small purple decepticon

followed by a crimson one two voices can be heard but the first robot is silent

Fly : I say we should be with the air assault

Wheels I disagree the ground assault is where were needed plus i control the legs

Fly mutters to himself

Ruckus : reporting for duty

FlyWheels: Reportingting foror dutyuty , no were not , yes we are shut up theyre looking at us
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Again, sorry Zarak. Just trying to keep things moving.)

Shockwave: "I will be monitoring from the bridge of Scorponok, Hatemonger."

Shuttle Blade:

Bludgeon: "Coming up on the United States coast. Switching over to silent running." -flicks a few toggles on the control console-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded.

"Acknowledged Shockwave, though having your firepower on the field of battle would be better than on the bridge of Scorpnok." Hatemonger commented.

Anyway, I have bigger things to plan. he thought to himself as he waited to hear of more Decepticon contacts.

"Good to see you've arrived." He said to Flywheels and Ruckus.

"And it seems we have another Targetmaster on his way." He said of Quake.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hatemonger's Office

Scrapper frowned. "Soundwave and his troops are still locked up, last I heard."

(OOC: And so is this thread. New one coming.)