[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 2: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Echoshift exchanged looks with Thrust before glancing at Sunstorm. "Better not keep him waiting," the grey flier remarked, before beginning to head off. "Shall we?"
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded and said on his com-link.

"Yes Shockwave, I will lead an additional force to concentrate the pressure on the Autobots during the aerial and combiner assualts on the Autobot bases." He then got onto to his com-link.

"All ground assualt Decepticons report at once, we live within the hour." He said checking his ammo supplies for his violator cannon making sure he was fully charged on energon, he then quickly whipped out his energon saber it crackled as the blade hit the air he turned it off and resheaved it. All systems were green and the Violator cannon that he was able to test on the mission to Cybertron worked well.

" Iam ready to spill some Autobot fuel myself." he smiled and then nodded approvingly to Wierdwolf.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron Silent as death followed Blugeon out of the room.

The Pretender Monsters, Bristleback in particular exitedly waited for the other teams to be ready for departure
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer made his way to the front of Metrotitan, taking up a possition near Starblade - though not too close - then turned towards Windrazor.

"So are we finally ready to get this party started?" He asked idly, looking around for other cons to start showing up.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Shuttle Bay, Scorponok:

Bludgeon: -stops by one of the bay manifest computers, types in a search command, nods, starts heading for one of the infiltrator class stealth shuttles- "When we land, Bugly, scout ahead. Get as close as you can to their base and observe. And if an opportunity presents itself, cause some....... havoc in their ranks." -leads the way into the cramped shuttle, sits in pilot's chair, brings engines online-
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor nods at Tracer.
"Your enthusiasm is refreshing. But remember, our first objective is to neutralise the Anti Aircraft defences on Fortress Maximus. Once we have secured air superiority, only then can we have some fun.
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

RIPPERSNAPPER: "What we do?!!! We go fight now, no?!!!"

CUTTHROAT: "Yes!!! Yes!!! Right?!!!"

HUN-GRRR: "Shut up!!! Now listen up, Terrorcons! Blot, since we don't have time to plug up your wretched leaks and to tune yourself up, we're just going to briefly make sure all of your combat systems are functioning up to par! And just so you won't over heat in battle, you're gonna swallow five gallons of crisp refreshing crude oil! Hopefully, that will be a quick fix and should compensate for your inefficient waste of fluid!
The rest of you, head down to the armory and fetch our weaponry!"

SINNERTWIN: "Bah, I hate fighting with weapons!!!"

HUN-GRRR: "You know how we do, fellow Terrorcons! Pick off as many Autobots at long range with our weapons as we rapidly advance before we get close enough to transform and sink our teeth in them with extreme prejudice!"

BLOT: "Mmmmmm!!! Can hardly wait to transform! Galvatron no allow us Terrorcons to transform no more inside Decepticon base! He forbid us Terrorcons to! Only for combat we transform!"

HUN-GRRR: "You have your orders! Go!!! Go!!! Go!!!"
"Computron think too much!!!"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch moved into the tiny shuttle and seated himself just behind Bludgeon. He had no piloting skills that he knew of - his primary function was to end lives. So he sat back and waited......
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Predacons had re-assembled together then made their way to Hatemongers location.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron enered the shuttle and took a seat next to Double-punch and waited.

The pretender monsters headed out the door towards Hatemongers office
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

After Hun-Grrr briefly supervised Blot's oil consumption for a half-assed, quick fix to his lubbrication and over heating problem, he and Blot quickly met up with Cutthroat, Sinnertwin and Rippersnapper who had fetched the Terrorcon weapons from the armory. As the four Terrorcons, completely clueless, looked to Hun-Grrr to lead them to where they're supposed to go, Hun-Grrr cooly looks around at all of the troops scrambling in every direction.

Hun-Grrr, not exactly sure where to lead his team, cooly tries to play it off until he spots the Predacons running past them, envious of their matching paint job and reputation of being an elite fighting force in the Decepticon army. But Hun-Grrr must put his jelousy aside for the greater Decepticon cause and remembers Shockwave's commands. ""The combiners will attack Fortress Maximus...." echoed in his memory banks. "Hmmm...Predacons combiners. we follow Predacons to the battle! Terrorcons, Let's go!" Hun-Grrr commands!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Carbombyan Aerospace

Ramjet clicked him comlink over to Windrazor's frequency.

"Add me ta the 'available' list, then."

The white jet reversed course and headed back towards Metrotitan.

Shuttlebay, Scorponok

Bugly took the co-pilot's seat, then nodded to Bludgeon.

"But of course, old friend."

Within Scorponok

The citycon's voice rang out through the halls.

"All ground troops, report to your staging areas. Transformation to flight mode will begin in ten minutes."

Scrapper led the Constructicons towards Hatemonger's erstwhile office.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Nightracer quickly went to the armory to pick up some more ammo before heading towards a shuttle.

Carnivac followed after Weirdwolf, he was more then ready to go to war again.

The Stunticons cheered as Motormaster mumbled " Bout slaggin' time", before heading outside the citycon to combine into Menasor.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

While not too pleased about being called to duty again, Triggerhappy decided that at least he was going in with a force this time.

"Windrazor , Triggerhappy reporting and inbound "

he then excecuted a tight turn and headed back to base
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Shuttle Blade:

Stranglehold: -manages to wedge himself into the shuttle, pulling Octopunch in after him, shuts the hatch-

Bludgeon: -releases mooring clamps, brings the anti-grav online, then brings the shuttle around and flies out through the open bay doors- "Bringing stealth systems online, activating TFS..." -drops shuttle down to 50 feet over the ground, pushes the engines to full, and is soon skimming over the surface of the ocean-
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Triggerhappy landed near Metrotitan and approached Windrazor

" Whats this about " He complained " I just got back with Trypticon "

The Pretender Monsters, Icepick in front sttd before Hatemonger and waited for everyone else.

Banzai-Tron settled in and waited for the shuttle to reach their destination.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor activated his radio.
"Acknowledged Ramjet."

He then glanced at Triggerhappy, who'd landed in front of him.

"Battle, that's what this is about. We are to attack Fortress Maximus in an aerial assault. Our mission is to distract the city from the real assault, which will be taking place covertly, in Metroplex."

He then looked over at StarBlade.
"You are prepared?"

OOC: I will have no internet access till Sunday. Don't worry, I'll make some arrangements.
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

The Terrorcons follow Hun-Grrr's lead as he slowly marches behind the Predacons, trying not to make it look too obvious that he is following them. Hun-Grrr hates all of the formalities and legalities of combat preparation and the staging for battle and becomes quickly fustrated with the pre-battle planning.

Hun-Grrr likes him and his Terrorcons to keep a low profile when amongst the Decepticons in order to prevent constant ridicule and to prevent aggrivated assaults against his fellow Decepticons by his extremely short tempered and violent Terrorcon team. Although unsophisticatedly slow, and monstrously crude, it is only on the battle field and nowhere else, do the Terrorcons shine.

Hun-Grrr: (Thinking to himself) "Just look at Razorclaw. He thinks he's so cool. Like, ooooh, I'm a Predacon, and we're Galvatron's favorite combiner team! Hmmmph....they're not so hot! I bet you we'll tally up more Autobot casualties then those tamed, domesticated Predacons! Hmmmmmm, that sounds interesting! Perhaps placing a bet over a hundred cubes of energon will bring out the worse of my Terrorcons! The Autobots would surely face a formidable force with both the Terrorcons and Predacons on the attack with one hundred energon cubes on the line!

But would Razorclaw go for it? He must! He will, if he wants to preserve the reputation and honor of the Predacons! He will accept my friendly challenge! But I must find time to present it to him before combat begins! If we can tally more kills and sheer destruction then the Predacons, we get a hundred cubes of energon and the reputation and respect we finally deserve!!!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger was looking at the gathered skimatics of the Autobot's bases.

He saw the plan of attack Windrazor and the aerial Decepticons were going to lead. With them striking first that alone should shook the Autobots. Plus with the recon force of Gigatron and Cryotek already in the area those two alone could cause some major issues.

He puased and got onto his com-link quick.

"Shockwave, pardon my missing out of the breifing but are any of our Citybots going to be in the battle, or at least Scorpnok? I heard Overlord was going to be in combat anyone else?" He asked.

"My plan of assualt is to come in from behind the Autobot's if our Aerial assualt even reduces their Citybase's defensive ablilities by even as low as 35-50% if we come in from behind we can crush them." Hatemonger then paused and waited for a reply and looked over at the gathering Decepticons.

"Make sure you are ready for battle, fully energized and have plenty of ammo." He smiled.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Predacons all stood around checking their weapons. They all drawned their swords and Razorclaw drew his and drew it straight up into the air then brang it down switfy. He then turned around and saw Hun-Grr and smiled.

He walked over to him, placed his sword in subspace and extend a hand to the Terrorcon and nodded curtly.