[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 2: Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Communications Center, Fort Max:

Hosehead: -hits a flashing button- "Um..... helllo. I'm an Autobot. Hosehead. Who are you?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Fort Max

Red Alert watched the Sky Spy telemetry with interest.

Kup sidestepped over to the communications console and listened to Hosehead and Groundshaker's communication.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Micro's Shuttle

Groundshaker gaped. It was obviously an Autobot, but this certainly wasn't the response he had been expecting.

"Great," he thought. "Dozens of Autobots on Earth and I end up talking to a guy with more sass than Countdown."

"This is Groundshaker," he snapped. "And I'm playin' the role of the cargo 'bot, so someone wanna get that pile of Junk and tell him I got Big Daddy's boys on an inboud vector. Now, could someone give me a set of landing coordinates so I land this thing?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Comm Center, Fort Max:

Hosehead: -looks over at Kup- "What's a Big Daddy? And any idea where the landing lights are?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Comm Centre, Fort Max

Kup shrugged. "I think there was a Micromaster with that name, but I might be confused. I've seen a lot of recruits in my day."

He looked at Hosehead like the Headmaster was trying to wear two Nebulans at once. "We don't use landing lights. You have to turn on a homing beacon."

He looked out of the comm alcove into the main section of the command centre, shooting a 'can you believe this guy' look at Ironhide.

"Where's Blaster, anyway?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Micro Shuttle

Big Daddy groaned. "'Homing beacon?' What are these guys on, anyway? Don't they know what kind of craft we're in. We're lucky this thing has engines on it, considering how quickly the Junkions slapped it together for us."

"Makes you wonder why it hasn't come apart at the seams," Tri[-Up muttered.

As if on cue, an alarm began to blare. Groundshaker gripped the controls as the ship began to spiral out of control down towards Earth.

"You do realize this is your fault, right?!" Groundshaker snarled, before hitting the communcations button again. "I don't know who this is, but you'd better send a rescue team to..." He checked the sensors. "Southern California. We're coming in hot."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Fortress Maximus

Dai Atlas looked at Ironhide and Red Alert and shook his head. Things were deffinatly different here. He wondered how long it would be before he needed to step in as more than an observer:

"Four or Five Micro Masters in a Shuttle shouldn't be that much of a problem. Do we have any availible flyers that can handle it, or shall I go out and help them down? Their current trajectory looks like they'll hit the lake over there....."
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Warpath wake up after been recharge "Thank! err.. whoever you are I'm in you debt."the minibot walk out and meet Skyfall
"(This can't be good.)Errr.....Skyfall can I get out now?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Insid Arc Royale

Post by optimusskids »

Scoop : Guys were getting a lot of activity from the decepticreeps down there on the monitors , lots of aerial warriors just took off and there seem to be more assembling here all the time, looks like big trouble for someone and i reckon it might be us
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown smiled back to Starlight, Nemesis, Ark, and Aeroblade. He then said, "Great work guys. If you don't need me for anything, I want to ask something of Skyfall. If you'll excuse me..." He transformed and rolled through the halls to find Skyfall.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Fort Max

Red nodded at Dai Atlas's suggestion. "Go, but be quick about it." He made sure to speak loudly enough that the Autobots in the comm alcove would hear him.

Kup stared down at Hosehead. "Tell them help is on the way."

Arc Royale

Hot Rod leaned over Scoop's shoulder and frowned at the monitors he was indicating.

"There's too many of them. Couldn't be just for us, even if they knew Prime was here."

He looked up towards Prime, hoping that the leader would agree with his observation.
Reflector

Outside Autobot City

Post by Reflector »

Some hours of silent waiting had worn none on Gigatron's vigilance, but even the least astute would have no difficulty making his observation as he craned up cautiously.

"Dawn rides," he noted in accordance with the light beginning to pour over the mountainside behind. "Our natural stealth will no longer serve us."

Meticulous as a snake preparing to strike and emitting only a scant few decibels, Gigatron reached again into his chest cavity and pulled out a device: this time, a mobile cloaking projector. He set it on the rock between himself and Cryotek and activated. The box released a tiny spark, and the pair were instantly vanished from the landscape.

"Remain perfectly still," Gigatron ordered silently. "Any motion will strain the projector and shorten the field's duration."

The Ark

Jazz lifted a hand to his chin and supported his elbow with the other. He looked up absently to ponder Skyfall's query.

"Hm... 'Ere useta be a Guardian guy who hung out 'round here. Ain't hearda Sentinel, though. He makin' trouble?"
optimusskids
Protoform

inside Arc Royal

Post by optimusskids »

Scoop : I know what you mean , i meant us as in the Autobots, if they even had the inkling we were here , we'd be deader than a derelict in a smelting pool , that kind of firepower they'd turn us into swiss cheese ,
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime's attention didn't falter from his piloting duties, but he responded none the less....

"We're going to have to make this quick, folks. If that was what I think it was... Maximus and the others are going to have a BIG surprise on the way... but we can't afford to break radio silence right now... unless.... Blaster, can you bounce a signal off of carbomiya's towers so that the point of origin is from them, rather than the arc royal?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Comm Center, Fort Max:

Hosehead: "Help is on the way.... uh.... Big Daddy." -pauses for a moment- "That's not really your name, is it?"

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -looks at the projected plot for the ship crash landing- "Th' EPA ain't gonna be too happy with us........" -looks back at the image on the screen, of the scout face down on the ground, starts zooming in the image- "Ah dunno, Red, looks lahke it mahght be that sumthin' shorted out."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek didn't even say anything. Deciding action was the best answer to Gigatron's orders.

He remainder perfectly still and kept his optics up. But he was ready to fight if need be his ice-cannon at the ready along with Cryo on his shoulder.

He waited eagerly for the battle to come.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Fort Max

"I doubt it." Red Alert shook his head. "But whatever was there is gone now."

Kup covered his optics with his hand and shook his head. He walked out of the comm alcove and into the command area proper, then shot Ironhide and Red a rueful look.

Arc Royale

Hot Rod glanced from Scoop to Prime to Blaster, but said nothing.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Ark - Almost upon Aero Blade and Starlight

Skyfall shook his head at Jazz:

"Doesn't seem to cause to many problems, besides a power drain on activation and that we knew nothing about it. If Roadbuster is right, then it'll be more of a help than hinderence....

"Have you been by medical lately?"

The Micro Master Commander looked at Jazz with a bit of concern.

Fortress Maximus Command Centre

Dai Atlas started to take a few steps and then turned to Red Alert before he left:

"I know I am still new here, but better tone and more carefully chosen words would work better. I give respect to my troops and expect it in return."

Dai Atlas exited the command centre and headed for the top exit of the command tower. Once there, he transformed into Shuttle mode and headed to intercept the falling shuttle:

"This is Dai Atlas to Big Daddy:
I will intercept and assist. How much control do you have left?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Inside Fort Max

Post by optimusskids »

An awful sound echoes through one of the entrance bays , a soul chilling noise enough to make a grown robot flinch , its the sound of Wideload singing to himself

34 Turbofoxes running through a marsh Mirage captures one of them and does to it something quite harsh .

Wideload sits at the gun position fingers drumming nervously on the mounting scanning the horizon ,

unaware that he has knocked the com switch and everything is being broadcast straight to Hosehead

Wideload is nervous its not that hes a coward just that last time he went into battle he had speed armour and an array of weaponry , now all he has is the ability to carry large loads , sensors in his arms to detect minerals and quite possibly the shinest body work ever seen on a construction vehicle.

"33 turbofoxes running up a hill a crowd of autobots after them closing for the kill.

plus Wideload is used to being part of a team and suddenly his gun port seems very lonely indeed
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Comm Center, Fort Max:

Hosehead: -wincing as Wideload's singing starts coming in over one of the comm frequencies, looks over at Kup- "I think the Decepticons need to work on their radio interference equipment. It's bad, but it's not covering the whole audio spectrum."

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: "Ah'm sick a this waitin' around." -looks over at Red Alert- "Would'ja rather stay here or go check out that scout drone?"