Preview of this week's Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by The Wild One
Let's see you try to not have someone interfere.

(OOC: Did I miss the part where my character became a heel and needed help at ringside? Have I suddenly gotten a hot valet and no one told me?)

Whoa, whoa whoa...perhaps you have me mistaken with some of the lesser IC Champions we have had in our history. You're talking about the Game. The Game doesn't need anyone at ringside to drop the latest in a series of mooks who want to make their name that the Game's expense and on the Game's show.

Song and dance over boy...now you've just gone and gotten me annoyed, expect this match to be the longest 5 minutes of your life.
Ignavus
Protoform

It's still not a real website.

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by xille
Wow... you say "GPA" and the dogs come running like Ignavus to a Britney Spears concert.

That was just one time. And besides, you're the one that dressed like her.

If anyone's interested in pictures, it's on http://www.hotnakedjj.com.

But I wouldn't, if I were you.

That lipstick got him just waaaaay too excited.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Your wrath? Strifer, I've seen your wrath enough times to know that it simply isn't good enough. Sure, you're a big man, but you simply don't have the drive to keep yourself at the top. You don't have the X's work ethic, and you damn sure don't have his panache. You see, while you might see the X's crusade against the GPA merely as a publicity stunt, I see it as a ladder to greatness in the AWF and in the world itself.

You want to talk about drive? Well then lets see who has the most drive. I beat Odinson, the man who dared me to pin him, and I did. I moved out of OP's finisher and finished him. I was beating NMat when he attacked. Would I have won? No doubt. I faced most of the extreme warriors and survived. I don't worry about winning or losing my match. Why? Because my Drive is so strong that I kick into overdrive and finish anyone. Lock should know how it is to face the Odin's Spear and just because you interfeared it doesn't mean I had no drive.

You want to prove that your so big because you pinned a no good talentless hack? Sure go ahead and take it. Because I know dwell in the winning of patheic hacks like yourself and have become the patheic hack king. You won because you pinned a useless person. So here unless you keep fighting GPA the job angency for hacks, and fighting newbies and claiming victory go for it. I will be fighting more talented warriors and getting my more meaningful victories. I Buried OP alive. I destoryed the man who wanted me to prove him wrong. I devestated Bombshell not once but 2 times. I Defeated NMat not only once but twice, and also his partner Quickstrike. I Killed the legendary team of Flec and Cosmo. So you can taken pride in beating a hack and keep beating the GPA. I have taken more people to the brink of Cloudstrifer's rage and all you have done is nothing.

I don't need to prove to you anything. I don't even need to compare myself to you. I Know I am better than you. You want to come a'knocking? Don't bother I will show up on your doorstep before you can even step foot outside. I will bring the fight to you and you better pray to whatever God or Gods you believe in because after I deal with some trash you better make sure that they are on your side. Even Gods fear me! I am CloudStrifer, Chosen of The Norse Gods, The One Viking Warrior, The One Man Army.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Ah, Cloud, ever the egotistical blowhard. You, like everyone that has come before you, are writing the X off as being less than a threat. Cloud, I never said that you didn't have an impressive resume of past victories. But...you know, there's a good word in that phrase, baby.

Past.

I know you've had some big wins. You proved Amarant wrong. Guess what, baby? So did the X. You talk about beating a legendary team... but they're a team that, according to our records, never held the tag team titles. Vin Ghostal and I defeated what is arguably the best tag team to ever grace an AWF ring. The NWA have held the tag team titles 3 times. The X went up against D-Generation neXt in a handicap match, and I survived. Do I need to keep going on, Strifer? I hope not, because I'm growing tired of this.

So Strifer, if you know that you're better than me, go ahead and bring your fight. The X, the AWF's own sweet machine, won't back down. Peace.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Ah, Xille, Xille...

Blowhard? Hardly. Talented warrior? Yes. Pity though how you don't see it. A shame really to spend so much time trying to fight the muck, and ending up like the muck. A Pity how you don't see yourself as part of that muck which you so valiently fight for, are now part of. Xille, for all you anti-GPA rants and raves, wins and losses you have lost sight of what counted. Yes you have lost sight of going to the top, defeating that legend on the top and become a legend yourself. No, you have decided to stay and fight and become the muck. A pity really, I had thought you do something, maybe you just don't have the drive to. Much like OP, I imagine. A warrior true, but lost sight of what mattered and to make things worse comes and tries to beat me. Tisk what a way to live.

Also I would like to discuss the part where you said I was writing you off. Well let me get one thing stright. I don't even consider you writing on, or even worth nothing because your an egotistical b*****d who thinks that since he is fighting the GPA he must be all good and mighty. To tell the truth, you not. The X isn't great, the X is making its fans deluded to think so highly of yourself. The X is nothing but a worthless and talentless hack who thinks when he fights the GPA he is doing good and removing the threat to this fed.

So lets get this striaght, I am not going it for your patheic reasons, I am not doing this because the GPA attacked me, and I am certinaly not doing this for your career. You know why I am doing this? Because of your hypocrite "crusade" you so called lauched is nothing more than a sham. I am doing this because I have been wronged and I have to make it right. I am doing this to Prove to the people that your nothing and your wasting your time on some 2 bit group who you claim to be fighting. Buck up, because after I take the TV title belt and take care of OP, I am comming after you. And Don't worry once I get my attention on you, You will be watching your back and peering at the shadows to sae yourself. But you won't Because I am the Norse Warrior, Chosen of the Norse Gods, The Norse Legend and I am certainly commign to get you!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Now Cloud, you might want to watch yourself before you say something you don't mean. You don't want to go and make an ass out of yourself.

Oh, wait... you did.

Now don't get me wrong, Cs, everyone in the back knows you're an ass. But to make an ass of one's self, that's a different thing altogether.

You made a lot of stupid mistakes just now, Cloud. A lot. Like "more-than-me-when-I-was-starting-out" a lot. First off, you've insulted me. Not only did you insult me, but you've claimed that I am in no way shape or form anywhere near you in terms of talent. You have said that the X has lost his way - he's no longer shooting for the top. Going for the gold. Getting the first down, touchdown, two-point conversion, and banging the head cheerleader. You have also dissed the fans. But not just the fans... no... my fellow eXiles. Then, what I think was your dumbest move of all... you insulted the GPA.

Are you high, or just stupid?

Hell, I hardly ever diss the GPA like that anymore, and I'm pretty headstrong. Muck? I hope Ravage kicks your ass. Good luck fighting them all off after that comment. Hell, I'll probably be helping them now. You really don't have good people skills, do you, Cloud?

Now lets get to these other points. You dissed my fans. You know why they don't cheer for you like they do for me? I work my ass off every night for them. I don't care if I'm fighting for the title or not, I put my body on the line and they reward me for it. The fans are my gold. This tag team title around my waist is like the extra flower on top of the icing on the cake.

Then you had the gall to say that the X has lost his way. The X. You remember who I am, right? You haven't confused me with someone like Igz? I'm the guy that has captured gold twice in his rookie year. I had a good turn out at the Archivebowl, and hell, if the Lord of the Mat happens, I'm sure I'll have a good showing there as well. The X just hasn't had his shot yet, baby. I've been here for less than a year. You tell me the name of someone who won the title in their rookie year, and I'll shut up. You tell me the name of someone who has been here since the beginning and still hasn't won the title, and my point has been proven. The X isn't done, baby. Keep an eye out, you'll see my boot flying at it.

My final thoughts, Cloud. You couldn't even bring yourself to compare the two of us. But that's ok, baby. You and I, we're very different on paper. I'm small, you're big. I fly, you brawl. I win gold, you just hope. I have class, you just an ass. The X... he's going places. He earns his spot. The X makes noise, ensuring that people will stand up and take notice. And obviously he's worth your time, almighty Cloud.

You want a fight, Cloud? You've got one. I just hope you're ready to shut up once this is all over. I hope that you're ready to get past this stage of denial, Cs. 'Cause I'm gonna show you why... you can't deny... the power of X.

As my best buds the GPA say... Holla.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I see Mr. Thou made himself some more enemies.

For some reason I am not amazed....
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

(OOC:My bad, Oh well)

I have you annoyed? Boo Friggedy Hoo! Now if you think this is going to be five minutes, you need to take another look son. I don't care if you are the greatest IC champ of all time. The greatest always fade away. Period. At the next PPV, so will you.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by The Wild One
I have you annoyed? Boo Friggedy Hoo! Now if you think this is going to be five minutes, you need to take another look son. I don't care if you are the greatest IC champ of all time. The greatest always fade away. Period. At the next PPV, so will you.
IC: As Auros decided to crawl back under his rock, I got a question for you: who died and made your ass God? See... people can free to disagree with me- and they frequently do- but I don't remember seeing you in a War Games contest. Or holding the AWF Championship.

Priorities, kid. See, I'm not gonna defend 'The Game'. He's big enough to do that himself. But I think I should point out to you that you aren't big enough to be flingin sh1t his way. Why? You just got here. You gotta go through a few people for a shot at The Game. One of them is very likely to be me.

And if it comes to that, junior, you're going to learn a lesson in respect. I suggest you start paying attention unless you want to be eating some canvas.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Wolfang
You gotta go through a few people for a shot at The Game. One of them is very likely to be me.

Why would I need to go through you? Jealously? I already have the match. I am just sick and tired of people like you saying that the "youngins don't derserve a shot because I have been here longer, blah, blah, blah." Who cares what you think. I don't care. Now, if you like flinging his crap around, that is fine by me. No freaky stuff here. The only thing I care about, is winning. Period.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One