Preview of this week's Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
Reilly will give anyone a contract...

And he'll renew the hell out of them, too, unfortunately.

Yeah, I'm looking at you, Divebomb.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Why, you - !

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by The Wild One
I don't make excusses.

SSACRILEGE! You dare to deffile thhe disstinctivve and evver-sso-charming* acccent off Deathh?! I will not sstand ffor thhiss outrage! You will burn in thhe fflamess off Hadess ffor thhiss, wretched, worthhlesss pond-sscum!

>Pause for thought...<

...Great, I angered mysselff out off my cold!

OOC: * = in his own stupid head.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Originally posted by xille
And he'll renew the hell out of them, too, unfortunately.

Yeah, I'm looking at you, Divebomb.

Damn straight he will and you know why? Because even though I am part of the most hated group in AWF history and am probably one of the most hated men in the AWF. I bring in fans because either they want to see if I'll get beat or they want to see what I'll do next.

The AWF needs people like me. But it can sure as hell do without the hogan quotes you green-skined piss ant.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Listen here putz. It dosen't matter what tag line you like. It dosen't matter what wrestling style you like. It dosen't matter who yo mamma likes. You can do NOTHING ABOUT IT! Period. I am here, and I am hear to stay. If you wanna do something about it, you can try, but you will fail.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
The Game raises his eyebrow, clearly trying to contain his laughter...

Game: Hulk Hogan just got quoted...Reilly will give anyone a contract...

Damn straight, he employes you.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

IC: What a surprise. After all this time, Stone Cold still hasn't mastered the English language. He's probably drunk again.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go shine up my championship belts while Xille shines my shoes.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Es "puta," pinche gringo.

I know what I meant essa. So go back to giving out your 30-cent tricks to failed businessmen and stop attempting to give me a Spanish lesson, gringo.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
IC: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go shine up my championship belts while Xille shines my shoes.

OOC: I am filled with so much mirth, I can taste it. Tastes like candy canes.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go shine up my championship belts while Xille shines my shoes.

Pardon? You seem to have me mixed up with one of your old GPA buddies, because I don't shine shoes.

You're helpful, Ghostal, but my name is Xille for a reason - you're not needed. I have and can make my way by myself. You see this title? It has my name on it. Not that I wouldn't find you defending these titles in a handicap match funny, but I plan on keeping mine for a while. Learn to play nice, Ghostal, or learn to play alone.

The X doesn't roll over like your old GPA buddies. Remember that.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

This is great comedy. The tag team champions fighting, but you seem to forget Xille, we didn't roll over for him or shine his shoes. He was only here because he paid us and paid us well until we couldn't handle his ego anymore and I think we all remember what happened to him when we couldn't take anymore. I just can't wait until you finally can't take it anymore. That will be a great day indeed.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: I'll never forget it ... Viewfind tricking him, swinging his gold bat into his face ... brilliant, just brilliant. Of course it was even better the next night when he almost killed himself, ooopps, did i jsut say thatout loud? How insensitive of me ...

Thats why the NWA deserve to be the Tag Team Champions, they function as a perfect unit. Thats why they are the best their is.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

As always nobody can beat me without plenty of outside help. Go figure.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Wow... you say "GPA" and the dogs come running like Ignavus to a Britney Spears concert.

Here's the problem with your arguments, GPA. We might "squabble" a bit, but the fact is this: we beat you once, and we can do it again. I don't care if it's more as two singles matches happening at one time than an actual tag match. Whatever works, works, baby.

But wait, Divebomb... where's your tag team partner? Are you going to beat me and Ghostal by yourself? Ghostal and I might not be the best of friends, but at least we share a common goal and the drive to get ourselves there. Hell, I'd say that P? leaving you makes my goal that much easier to reach.

Tempest, you're an ass, plain and simple. But of course, playing fourth-fiddle to the rest of the GPA would probably make me upset, too. Damn man, even Ravage is doing better than you nowadays. I would rather put my money down on Cloudstrifer.

And don't worry, I know Ghostal paid you all well for your efforts, and that's ok with me. Ravage's momma paid me pretty well also. I understand how the biz goes.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Well, well, well...let the Game break down and examine this little situation. So the Game has to defend the IC Title against the AWF's little Huckster...let me guess...(goes into Hulkster voice) the training? The Prayers? The Vitamins? Oh yeah! Dorkamania is running wild brutha...

*chuckles*

Please...jabbronie, The Game is going to take your half assed, fake tanned monkey ass into the People's Ring and lay the smack down...leave you laying in the rubbish with all the others who have crossed the Game's path.

Then we have that little Garter Snake...the drunkest SOB in the AWF...well Stone Cold, you wanted the Great One's attention? Game on...
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

OOC: Who's actually in the GPA right now? The only people I'm sure about are Viewfind, Divebomb, Tempest, and Ravage. P's out of action, right?

IC: You GPA boys need to get through your heads the fact that these championships are never coming back to your ragtag crew. Your best chance was with Divebomb and P together, and even those two went down like bitches the second Xille and I decided to team up. Now that P's gone, that's one chapter down in the story of my destruction of the GPA.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Originally posted by xille
I would rather put my money down on Cloudstrifer.

Whoa there boy.

You brought me, The Norse Wonder, The One Man Army, The Chosen one of The Norse Gods into this patheic conversation? Well let me tell you one thing.

Your patheic GPA crusade is nothing more than a damn publisity stunt. Where were you when that patheic, usless warrior Divebomb attacked me from behind? You were probbly hiding in your mother skirt fearing any harm watching me getting beaten.

But don't forget I have memories and grudges and neither is erased easily. While you and you buddy Divebomb go and play tag, I will be going for the belt, kicking OP butt and then comming to get both of you. Divebomb for attacking me like a girl from behind, he should be one of the wrenches at the hall and Xille for his disappearence.

I have made my statements and you will soon feel my wrath.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Now that P's gone, that's one chapter down in the story of my destruction of the GPA.
Your destruction? What? Where do you get off... I have not worked this long at this to have you steal all of the glory, Ghostal. We are a team, plain and simple. I have been fighting the GPA since before you returned. Hell, I was fighting the GPA when you were still associated with them. Don't think that just because you've changed your mind you get everything to yourself. This was a solo venture before, and like I've said, it could easily be again.

Now, onto other pressing issues...
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
I have made my statements and you will soon feel my wrath.

Your wrath? Strifer, I've seen your wrath enough times to know that it simply isn't good enough. Sure, you're a big man, but you simply don't have the drive to keep yourself at the top. You don't have the X's work ethic, and you damn sure don't have his panache. You see, while you might see the X's crusade against the GPA merely as a publicity stunt, I see it as a ladder to greatness in the AWF and in the world itself.

Yeah, it's true that I didn't help you out when Divebomb attacked you, but I figured a big, strong viking such as yourself should be able to handle a beating from itsy, bitsy Divebomb. Or can you, Strifer? You claim to be that good, but you couldn't handle the Lock or the X at Overdrive. That's why I went to the Archivebowl and finished in the top ten. That's why I showed that I am better than 26 other contenders in the AWF.

You, on the other hand, have to rely on your words to bring the fight. Sure, I can smack talk with the best of them, but I can also back my stuff up. So Strifer, I'm issuing you a challenge. Do it. Back it up. Prove to me and to the rest of the AWF that you're not all talk and take your place amongst the greats. And whenever you finally get that belt around your waist, even if the X has tasted it first, he'll come a' knocking for you. He'll come to show you why... you'll never deny... the power of X.

Remember that.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Let me tell you something, Cap'n game over. I'm not half tanned. I don't even look like him. But who gives a damn. But let me ask you again. I will even use english you can understand. What are you going to do when it's time to get WILD? Meaning what are you going to do when I knock your goddam head of with the Time To Get Wild clotheslines. Answer: Not a damn thing! While you are suffering from the hit, watching the fluffy little bunnies prance around your head, I just might decide to lock those spindly, weak, little arm of yours in a double underhook. After that, Wild Driver. For the finish, you walking your just got beat ass, back to the locker room nursing the gushing blood wound from your forehead. Then, you get to be entertained by hearing the music of Prayer by Disturbed.

I am not just a push over. I will kick your ass! Why, because I got the heart, the skills, and the fans! You might just wanna say your prayers, eat your vitamins, suck on yo mama's damn nipple! Cause their ain't a damn thing you can do about it!
The Wild One
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

(Casper, P? is still being counted with the GPA for the time being)

The Game listens as his fans chant his name...

Game: Mild One...listen...the millions

Crowd: (AND MILLIONS)

Game: Of the Game's fans...chanting his name. Do you know why? Because the one thing that each and every one of them has come to expect from the Game is nothing short of electrifying. Let me throw some names out jabbronie...Stone Cold Skywarp...TC...HBK...Blaster...Vin Ghostal...these are icons in this business. Well...the first four are anyway...but these are the wars the Game has fought. War Games...Hell in a Cell... Ladder Matches... Best of Three Falls matches... The Game has done it all in the AWF...all the while becoming one of just two 3 Time AWF Champions.

Now, you want to come in here...on the Game's show, talk about how Mild you are? The Game has seen your promo's. The only thing more mild than listening to you on the mic is watching you in the ring. Guys have tried to finish the Game before...TC...HBK...and the Game beat them both. The difference between them and you is that these are people the Game respects...you can get the Archivemania tapes and look at the lengths the Game went to just to defeat them. Think of what the Game will do to you...
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

The game's show. That's funny. I thought this fed was called the Archive Wrestling Federation. Not the Game's wrestling federation. Now your win loss record may be impressive. It means nothing to me. Now let's see what the Millions *and the crowd chants "...And Millions"* of the Wild One's fans. Now we can make like you, and rip of the Game-mah, or the Rock-ah. Or we say the millions*crowd chants, "and the Millions!"* of the Rock's fans, I mean the Game's fans, or who the hell ever you are ripping off. If you want to talk about mic skills. Get some of your own. Yeah, I know I paraphrased Hogan, but to don't rip off whole promo's. I make my own. I do all of my my own stuff. Like kicking ass for instance. No, you won't see me come in with a chair, or a belt, or whatever. You will just see me come in and get the job done.
The Wild One