Preview of this week's Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

Preview of this week's Mayhem

Post by Galvatron91 »

Mayhem returns from it's two month tour of the Orient and Europe! The AWF Superstars have battled the world's finest and each other and now are set to return to the Staples Center in LA! Mr. Reilly has promised a HUGE announcement that will shake the very foundation of the AWF!!! Plus, Morpheus will address the American fans for the first time since becoming the AWF Champion!

Featured Matches include, but not limited to:

A World Title Number 1 Contender's Match: Sixswitch v Tempest

A TV Title Match: Strafe v Cloudstrifer

An AWF IC Title Match: The Game v The Wild One

And an AWF Hardcore Title Match: Sir Auros v Wolfang v D-Extreme v Black Zarak

These matches and many more to be announced the night of the show when Mayhem returns to Monday nights!

OOC: Yeah...I'm back...deal with it and get the word out that the AWF has returned!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know I see one thing wrong with this card.

Why is the Double putz and my man Tempest fighting for the number one contendership?

We all know it should be TC or myself or both. I didn't see either of those two winning the Archieve bowl.

Either way if I get my shot at gold it's going to be in the GPA locker room.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

He may be my main competition for #1 contendership, but folks, he is right. It should be Big Daddy Rav and The Whole F'n Show fighting for that slot. We are the two that "won" the archivebowl or hoever they are going to rule it out. So Reilly you better have some good explaining figured out.
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

How about this, slapnuts? The Double S is better than both of you put together. The Welsh Wonder puts arses in seats. You two put arses on toilets. The Double S is the most exciting superstar in the AWF today. You two are a cure for insomnia. The Double S just lost the AWF title to a dumb choice of match by Reilly. So the Double S is entitled to his rematch. Bitchfest is just a formality, and he knows it.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

You want to talk about rematches for the title jackmo. Who was the man without the balls to give me a rematch for my belt...yeah that was you. See Sixbitch you were to afraid to face me when you had the belt because you knew the I would get it right back. You talk about how you put the people into the seats...son I've been doing that since before you were still jobbing to the likes of Cloudstrifer
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Hey hey hey, the Double S got more balls than Wimbledon. It's just a matter of time management. With all the partying, drinking, chilling, driving and fighting worthy opponents I had to do, I just couldn't fit you in. Nothing personal, but hey, thems the breaks.

And the Welsh Wonder has never jobbed to CloudStrifer. In fact, the Double S's history goes all the way back to the founding of the AWF. All the way back to the time you were getting bitchslapped by Blaster. So don't talk to me about history. Because I'd be more than happy to see history repeat itself.

You want some?
Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Thee hardcor champ vs. a bunch of perdedors I beet meny times befor? Only way eet'll be hardcor ees eef I brake som maricon's teeth.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Ravage
We all know it should be TC or myself or both. I didn't see either of those two winning the Archieve bowl.

IC: Lets see so you're wondering why is Sexswitch and The GPA Waterboy are getting a Number #1 contendership match for the AWF Championship? It's very simple Turdcrapper and Big Daddy
Bitch both SUCK!
Not that Sexswitch and The Waterboy are much of an improvement.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Thee hardcor champ vs. a bunch of perdedors I beet meny times befor? Only way eet'll be hardcor ees eef I brake som maricon's teeth.

IC: Excuse me amigo... might i remind your sorry ass that it tapped out to yours truly, the Merseyside Marauder? Thought it might have slipped your mind hombre....
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Ey, cabrón, donchu haf some culos to go leeck?
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: No... I'll leave that sort of thing to you, punto. You seem to be well versed in it.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: This is good, really good. I get to beat Sixswitch and get a shot at the no.1 contenders place.

And Chris, go back to the hole you came from.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: No... I'll leave that sort of thing to you, punto. You seem to be well versed in it.

Es "puta," pinche gringo.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

You see this shoulder? Thats where the TV title is going to be hanging from because at Mayhem, CloudStrifer, Chosen of The Norse Gods will take the belt and prove to the Gods that I am mighty and powerful!

Oh, OP don't worry I am still comming to get you....
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Whoa whoa what double S. You know what that should stand for Double Stupid.

If I were you I would not be telling me want some come get some. As that is exactly what myself and I am sure TC want to get into the ring with you and rip you apart.

If anything you should be sucking up to anyone you can to keep us as far away from you as the FCC and Monday Night Football.

And Cyberputz, you know with how many times TC or myself have kicked your ass. Hell we beat you more times than the Patoits have the Colts. But thats right your envyous of the one thing you suck too much to get. A title shot.

So whats the story people. One of the two men that won last night or the both of us deserve a shot so whats up AWF?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: Easy their big fella, settle down.

I think the winner of my match, me, will get a shot at the next Mayehm, while the winner of Archivebowl, you, will get a shot at the next PPV. It'd be a shame to go up against you, but were both GPA.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Ravage
And Cyberputz, you know with how many times TC or myself have kicked your ass. Hell we beat you more times than the Patoits have the Colts. But thats right your envyous of the one thing you suck too much to get. A title shot.

IC: In singles TC has beaten me one time and you never have beaten me one-on-one and once in a tag-team match.
(OOC Has Ravage and my character ever had a one-on-one singles match? I can't remember.)
But I kicked TC's ass in my first match here, I followed that
up by beating the both of you in a HiaC/Last Man Standing Match
me and D-Extreme kicked the crap out you two at least twice in tag-team matches.
So I think it's safe to say that I have beaten you two losers more times than you'll ever beaten me.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
(OOC Has Ravage and my character ever had a one-on-one singles match? I can't remember.)

Mayhem 11.11.2002

Cyberstrike pinned Ravage after interference by Brawn
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Well, it looks like the booking guys are wanting me to go big. So the game is my first singles match. Well let me tell you something game. When I come in, I will come in with guns a blazing. Trust me when I tell you this. I don't slack off. I don't make excusses. I don't cheat. I do what it takes. And that is wrestle. I made my point in other feds. I will make my point know in this one. I will give the fans something to look up to. There is nothing anyone can do about. Wanna know why? Because it's time the fans have got a true role model. Not someone willing to stab someone in the back at a monemts notice. When I get in that ring, no matter what happens, someone is going to get there as kicked my me! To paraphrase the Hulkster, WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET WILD!!!!!!
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by The Wild One
To paraphrase the Hulkster, WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET WILD!!!!!!

The Game raises his eyebrow, clearly trying to contain his laughter...

Game: Hulk Hogan just got quoted...Reilly will give anyone a contract...