[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Wrecking the Store

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Skyfall's blaster shots knocked bits of armour away from the conehead's chest. Fluids leaked out, mixing with the small amounts of remaining soot on his chassis and turning into a vile black goo. The pain was excruciating. Ramjet just grinned, slowly climbing to his feet.

"Then I guess I'll just havta do somethin' about that, won't I?"

Not even bothering with weapons, the seeker charged. He reached out for Skyfall, trying to grab hold of the Micromaster and crush the life out of him.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall barely even noticed himself getting picked up, he just continued to fire at the seeker. He did feel his main chasis getting crushed, but there was barely anything he could do about it. With anger and pain rising - he started to pummel at Ramjet's face, striking with both fists as hard as he could, his wrist blasters firing the whole time.

But with each strike, his vision began to dim and his energon reserves dip dangerously low.

He felt something inside of him, something he tried to control, but with the anger, pain and fear of death, it welled up inside him and he began to fade a little. He strove to fight on - to keep punching and hurting the seeker - but he was fading: literally
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -runs outside, looks up, sees Ramjet- "Didn't anybody tell you this is the no smoking section, Creep!!!!!" -aims grenade launcher, linear blaster cannon, and shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon at the Conehead, opens fire, flinging plasma grenades, ion bolts, and explosive bomblets at the somewhat sooty Decepticon-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet grinned as he scooped up Skyfall; the Micro hadn't even tried to dodge. He squeezed, trying to crush the small enemy, laughing at the return fire despite the pain it caused.

Then his world went white as Roadbuster's fire slammed into the surrounding area. Thankfully most of it hit the ground, but enough hit the conehead that his armour began to slowly, agonizingly crumble.

"Hey runt," he told Skyfall, "tell your buddy to buzz off!"

With that, he pitched the Micromaster hard at Roadbuster's chest, transformed, and took to the air somewhat shakily.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -holsters grenade launcher, catches Skyfall one handed, the catch spining him around halfway, tracking Ramjet with his linear blaster cannon and his shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon- "Aw, the big, bad Conehead doesn't want to play with somebody in his own league?" -chuckles- "Too bad, creep!" -fires at Ramjet, flinging ion bolts and bomblets at the battered Seeker-
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Helping Starlight and the other minicons finish moving all of the useful equipment into their ship, Aero then turned on his com and radioed in. "Skyfall, we're all done here on this end. Ready to move out," Aero Blade reported, still staying alert for any cons that might take notice of him or the minicons.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet lit his thrusters as Roadbuster opened fire on him, then slammed his rudder to one side. He broke into a flat spin, then straightened out and flew head-on into the Autobot's fire. The ion blasts and bomblets slammed into his impervious nosecone.

"You think your in my league, slagheap? Think again!"

Ramjet fired a spread of cluster bombs down on the Wrecker, then switched out the launchers for his laser cannons and started blasting away.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall hit the ground as Ramjet let go of him - already feeling the pull of something almost familiar. Getting to his hands and knee's the micromaster recieved Aero Blade's transmission and shouted at Roadbuster:

"We're done here! No need to waste time - get them all back to the ship and back to base......"

Skyfall couldn't resist anymore. In a heartbeat, the micromaster began to fade out, and another heartbeat more - he wasn't there.

Sixwing also recieved the message and began to pull back as he continued to fire at the Predicons, giving cover fire to any other Autobots.......

Starlight rushed to the bridge of the Omega Shuttle, tailed by Ark and Nemesis. The three minicons took up their place at the controls, but the systems of the Omega were shut down - nothing was responding!

Somewhere else Skyfall hovered - he had been here before. He could feel himself head for the edge of it - to where realites blurred. But he was too weak to cross it and something from where he was called to him.

His physical form re-appeared at the control chair of the Omega Shuttle - and the systems flared to life. On their own, the engines started to come online, the cargo bay doors closed and the anti-grav units started to lift the shuttle into the air......
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown heard what Skyfall said, so he nearly dropped everything he was carrying, and quickly ran to the shuttle, throwing all of his findings into the cargo bay before the doors closed. But then, the shuttle started to lift off.

"Hey, wait for me!" He then jumped as far as he could and grabbed onto a side of the ship. He then slowly attempted to make his to the door, so someone would let him.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Mmph... Sorry to be holding things up, gang, but I really expected I'd have some time to post over the holiday weekend. Brave, feel free to move Jazz if you need to. I probably won't have time to post until Monday evening.)
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Astra came running in from the back, frowning as she knelt in front of the control chair, then the female medic opened the med-kit she had prepared, getting out a med-scanner and running it up and down Skyfall's body.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -steps in front of Skyfall, shielding the Micromaster from the incoming firestorm(and missing the phase out of said Micromaster), activating his commlink and staggering as cluster bombs explode against his upper works and laser bolts dig molten furrows in his armor- "All right, everybody! Back to the ship" -deactivates commlink, pulls rapid fire assualt rifle, aims at Ramjet's jet intakes with assualt rifle, linear blaster cannon, and shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon- "I'm OUT of your league, CREEP!" -opens fire, flinging armor piercing explosive rounds, ion bolts, and bomblets at Ramjet's intakes-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet chuckled, then transformed and fell quickly towards the ground. Most of Roadbuster's fire arced above him, though some of it managed to carve shallow furrows in his wings and fusilage.

"You aren't very good at this anti-air thing, are ya?"

The conehead landed roughly, rolled forward and sprayed laser bolts back at the Wrecker.

"Maybe this'll make it a bit easier for ya, then!"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Nemesis, never one for sublty, locked on to Ramjet, and opened the remaining starboard side missile launchers, and fired a full volly of 12 missiles (6 from each) that almost imidatly split into four each and locked on to the seeker - supporting Roadbuster, for a total of 48 mini-missiles.

Starlight opened her comm to Roadbuster:

"I\We cannot stop the Omega from leaving - I\We Suggest you get on while you can...."

The elevator dinged at the main floor and allowed Jazz to exit - mission completed. Noticing the Shuttle leaving, the second in command transformed and entered the shuttle.

Dropshot, Artfire and Stepper all took up positions at the entrance to the troop compartment - giving cover for Roadbuster to entre

Sixwing - giving up with the Predicons - turned his attention, and fire power, to the seeker:

"Go Roadbuster - his death is mine, and I can meet up with the Shuttle in the air. Leave now, before I throw you in myself!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -optic band narrows as lasers burn more furrows in his armor- "Ouch." -returns fire, flinging armor piercing explosive ammo and ion bolts at Ramjet, some small part of him sighing inwardly at the all too familiar grinding noise coming from the shrapnel cannon, indicating a jam, starts trying to unjam it-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet may have been a little thick-headed; in fact, he would willingly admit that. But he wasn't stupid. So when caught between two powerful-looking 'Bots and an armed shuttle, and with his backup proving totally useless...there was only one choice. The conehead transformed and flew away, taking several hits from the shuttle's missiles as he flew.

"You guys wanna leave? Fine by me!"

The Decepticon flew up to a safe distance and circled, waiting for the Autobots to clear out.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -scowls, turns and boards the shuttle-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

With everyone on board, Starlight gave up trying to keep the shuttle from launching. She nodded to Countdown and brought the Omega Shuttle around - pointing it towards the Ark:

"Can you find Me\Us a safe way home? I\We will start a damage report."

The female minicon then turned to Astra:

"How is Skyfall?"

Sixwing stood on the ground and looked around - finally firing a few missiles into the open walls of the Decepticon station - bringing large sections of it down, smiling to himself:

"Well, I guess no one wants to play anymore............."

The Micromaster Combiner split into his component pieces - with Chain Gun (The slowest) in the Jet cockpit. Missile Run lead the team of drones towards the Omega Shuttle.

(OOC - Guess it's back to the Autobot thread)
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Astra glanced over at Starlight before replying " He's severely low on Energon while his frame is crushed slightly, and he has internal damage, I'll work on him on the way back, then he needs a CR Chamber, and he'll be fine"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

(OOC: I'm really, REALLY sorry guys, I'm having computer problems at the moment and I tired to get on as much as possible. Sorry again.)

The Predacons all went back to their meeting place and continued to fire volleys of missles, but they stopped when they realised they had taken too much time. they all ran out of their hiding hole only to see taht they Bot's were leaving. Razorclaw didn't care, he saw the ship at far away pac,e but decided to fire anyway, a little present before they left.