Warzone is Back!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: As far as I can see, Judge Death, Ignavus, you two new punks think this archivebowl is a joke?! You cant win with mini-me, you cant even win with Wee 'F**in' man! Even though I happen to be Wee Man's no. 1 fan, I beg to differ that you will win with him JD. Currently he is pre occupied filming some sort of movie with mini-me. Thank your lucky stars my team aint your opponents on Overdrive. Boys, stand back on the bench as D-Extreme is gonna show you how to run the archivebowl feild. ANd if neccessary, I'll wear that football gear yet again. You know, the one I wore last year in my archivebowl promo? ;)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

*The Game walks out at a houseshow, wearing a DTA Stone Cold vest, swilling a beer and grabs a mic to the delight of the crowd*

Game: What?

*Crowd cheers*

Game: What? What? What? What?

*Crowd cheers louder as The Game in his SCSW outfit takes a large swig of beer, spilling most of the contents on himself, much the same way Stone Cold would*

Game: What? ahem ahem ahem...You know something? During the Archivebowl, old Stoned Cold will have to team with the People's Champion...the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today...the Game. What?

*The crowd continues to laugh and cheer the obviously overdone ab-lib*

Game: In fact, Stoned Old considers it an honor to have such a fine partner, after all, this beer swilling, foul mouthed, supposed toughest SOB in the AWF today in no way deserves to have such a partner...a partner that guarendamntees that we'll appear in the Archivebowl, where we'll mow through all the other AWF superstars and Stoned Old will have the honor of being the last one eliminated by the Game as he rieds his way to his fourth AWF Championship! And that's the bottom line...cause THE GAME SAID SO!

*The Game smiles as he exits the ring*
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
I beg to differ that you will win with him JD.
When and where did I ssay thhat I wass thhe one teaming withh him/her/it? You thhink I am thhat thhick? No, I leavve ssuch ffunctionss to monkeyss and peassantss. And Ignoramuss. But he iss thhe only one who enjoyss ssuch thhingss.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO YO!

Say Odinson how about we give this dance floor one mo spin.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

You and I, Veiwfind? That's fine with me. You want a piece of the Rabid Wolverine so bad, then I'll see you in the Archivebowl. But this time around, I'll make you tap before I throw you out.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Hold it right there, Game. Before you get all off in a flap about whether you're gonna beat Stone Cold, let's recap on who you're gonna be fighting after him if you want to get your mits on my belt. Erm, let me think... Oh yeah, that's right, me.

It's nice that you're confident, it really is. No one ever got anywhere by not being confident, but you're overlooking one minor little point. The battle for the belt isn't between you and Stone Cold. It's between the Double S, and whoever the Double S is fighting at the time. This time, it's the Double S versus The Weirdo. And who'll it be after that is... Double S versus... Whoever.

And since this is Halloween, the Double S has a halloween rhyme just for you.

As the time of darkness approaches, as the Overdrive nears,
Is that praying the Double S hears? Is the Game saying his prayers?
They call him the Celebral Assassin, they call him That Damn Good,
But who is the Game really? The real man, under the hood.

The bats are flying, the monsters flex their claws,
But all the Double S hears is the Game flapping his jaws.
He'll beat Stone Cold he claims, and indeed he really might,
We'll just have to see what happens on the night.

But don't worry game, you shouldn't cry or plead or beg.
Because the Welsh Wonder can see a piss stain, trickling down your leg.
You see, to get to the top, to really be the best one,
The thing you need to do, but never will, is beat the AWF Champion!

Happy Halloween, Game.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

So it looks like Amarant Odinson wants to do a tap dance at Archivebowl. Only tapping that will be occuring will be the foot to ass kind from Viewfind.

This show was great, you know who was missing? Brendioheat, I wonder where he is? Oh that right probably in a pool of his own urine and feces hoping to God I decide not to kill him at the PPV.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Lord Zarak

Tempest, Tempest, Tempest...

Post by Lord Zarak »

Why is it, of all the peopl Ive faced in the ring, it is you alone who persists in beating me unfairly. Once again, to save your lame arse from another showing of incompetance you bring in Nmat to help you out.

By doing so, you've just annoyed me even more, and now Nmat is going to have to face the pain too.

You really are stupid.
Vanth Dreadstar
Protoform

Post by Vanth Dreadstar »

Originally posted by xille
Sorry Raven, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm going to have to say that Divebomb is right here. He hasn't gotten his return match, and I'm sure that I might want one some day, so I'm going to see that he gets it.

Not that I have a personal need to face him in the ring again, or anything. That idea is just silly.

how about this then? me and you xille in a singles match i win you
and vin have to put the tag-team titles on the line against us, you win you 2 dont have to.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Hey baby, you want to get high on the X? That's fine.

I know you're still the enigma... everyone's still waiting to see what you can do, but I'll tell you, you aren't worrying me much yet. All I've heard from you is "I want a title shot". I still don't know why you could possibly think you were better than the X... but hey, the GPA is that crazy, so why not you, too?

So, sure, baby. I'll take you on. You can fight the red hot rookie, the mid-card miracle, the AWF's sweet machine... the opium of the masses... the man everybody wants to get high on... and I'll show you why you can't deny... the power of X.

Damn, I love saying that.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

First of all, Vanth, when you think you're worthy of a shot at MY Tag Team Championship, you don't go whining to Xille, asking for a handout. Be a man and come to the team captain, the owner of the institution. These are MY belts, and I decide when and where we defend them.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Hold up just one second. We nned to take a second to look at what these belts actually say on them.

Hmm... that's odd... they seem to say "AWF Tag Team Champion" on them. And this one around my waist seems to have my name on it. But... that would mean I'm part of the team that won them...

Oh wait... I am.

That's right, Ghostal. There might not be an "I" in team, but there certainly is a "me". And right now, "me"... the X... says that he's co-captain of this team. I might've said at one time that you could take care of who to fight and when, but since you haven't been around, I've been taking the liberty of choosing who we might defend these against. If you've got a problem with that, oh well.

These aren't your title belts, Ghostal. They're ours. Start accepting that.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Xille, man, you best check your tone. I like you. I really do. But let's remember who's the top banana in the entire AWF, let alone in this two-man squad. Vin Ghostal is the first-ever three-time AWF World Heavyweight Champion. Vin Ghostal is the man that's main evented ArchiveManias. Vin Ghostal is the man that's ended careers. And Vin Ghostal is the man who has brought the GPA, slowly but surely, to its knees. Remember why we started this team in the first place. We started it to destroy the GPA. Somewhere along the way, we got our hands on the Tag Team Championship. But the fact of the matter remains that this is my fight, my battle, and thus, MY title. There's nothing wrong with being a sidekick.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Whoa, hold on know mister goldie locks. Who ever said the GPA was on its knees? I don't see me bowing to the ever magnificent Golden one do you? You may have taken THE NWA's titles but you haven't forced anyone to their knees.

So let me give you a warning, don't bite off more than you can chew you green-skinned, cry baby, piss-ant. You may not ever face the NWA for those titles but our paths will cross again and until then I say you had better stay the hell out of the GPA's path, because once this thing gets into full swing again, not you or anybody else will be able to stop us.

And thats your warning for the day, The End!
Feed them to the Sharkticons!