OOC: AWF stats are back, baybee!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Originally posted by Tempest
Those last few Warzones were approved by some higher form of the AWF. Apart from the fact that we weren't alowed to have title shots they were still counted as AWF Shows. They were put in to keep the AWF'ers something to read during Mayhem and PPV's.
They were? Viewfind's comment in that thread had me thinking otherwise. Oh, well. Since AWF PO is too busy making cheap shots at our champion to comment that matter I'll buy that and change the stats ASAP.

Happy now, Xille, you got your second singles win? :p
AWF Press Office
Protoform

Post by AWF Press Office »

Originally posted by Silly Cow
EDIT: Just curious. The first Mayhem came out 3.1.2002 but AWF Press Office account was registered Aug 2001. I don't remember that well what happened but I don't think it took that long to get AWF rolling. If my memory serves me right, the original Royal Rumble hadn't been made on August 2001. Am I just imagining things or is there some kind of conspiracy behind this all.
Nah, this account was just a rename job on a pre-existing alt ID (was used for testing board settings; making sure that user groups could only see what they were meant to see). The AWF was born with the Royal Rumble in December 2001. :)
And another thing, could someone with the power to do so put the link to the stats in one of the stickies. I intend to keep the stats online and updated and it would be nice if people could access them easily after this thread disappears from the first page. Just a thought.

Misread for a moment... thought you were asking me to make another sticky up there! Gads, it's crowded enough already. :)

I'll paste the link into the Title Histories post.

Re: Those Mayhems. Dunno. I wasn't booking at the time, so I really can't comment. And what the hell's wrong with taking potshots at Six? Apart from the fact that it's not really difficult... ;)
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Silly Cow
Happy now, Xille, you got your second singles win? :p
You have no idea.

;)
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Okay. The final major update, the top 10 lists, are finished and online. I don't think there's anymore I'll be adding. If something, the Royal Rumble 2004 stats and similar for 2003. After this, I'll focus on stat updates and making it a bit better looking. Time to start studying that html again... those rumble stats could really use some kind of table. And back links would be nice too...
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by AWF Press Office

Re: Those Mayhems. Dunno. I wasn't booking at the time, so I really can't comment. And what the hell's wrong with taking potshots at Six? Apart from the fact that it's not really difficult... ;)

Well you seem to be doing a fine and dandy job of screwing it up...
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

i find it hysterical that im on all three of the wins lists...and all three of the loses lists
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Worst total winning percentage
1. OP2005 .250

Its official. I really should have stayed dead :p
Raven Darkstorm
Protoform

A SPECIAL NOTICE TO AWF PRESS OFFICE!

Post by Raven Darkstorm »

OOC: I would like ask AWF Press Office to clean out your PM box it so people can pm you.

Thanks for your time.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

I am, suffice to say, impressed with you SC, and impressed with meself too!
AWF Press Office
Protoform

Re: A SPECIAL NOTICE TO AWF PRESS OFFICE!

Post by AWF Press Office »

Originally posted by Raven Darkstorm
OOC: I would like ask AWF Press Office to clean out your PM box it so people can pm you.

Thanks for your time.

Awh. I always knew this was your alt ID, but thanks for confirming it!