FINALLY. Mayhem has come BACK to the Archive. AWF Mayhem - 12 Sept 2004

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

You are quite welcome to my mothher. But you will havve to ffind your own shhovvel to bring her back up again. I broke mine.

And I havve conssidered a propossal, too...but, well, thhe othher thhree ssucccesssfful oness turned kinda ssour down thhe line, sso I am ssomewhat reluctant. We can sstill be ffriendss, thhough, right?

And...well...iff you are ssin...thhen I will be thhe end off you. And thhen...you will be, like, gone...and sstufff...

<Death leans to the side and surreptitiously checks some script notes, scratching his chin.>

Yesss...and...wait, hold on, thhat iss not a good thhing. Who wrote thhiss garbage?! Oh...I did, jusst a ffew minutess ago. Dag-nabbit, why do people nevver remind me off thhingss like thhat beffore I ssay it out loud? Thhere shhould be ssomethhing in your head to control thhe thhingss you ssay...

Nutss, I am lossing thhe ssubject...Ignoramuss, your will matterss little. I will eradicate your vvile deedss ffrom your ssoul, ffor, iff you do not mind me sstealing your phhrasse, I am thhe Law, and thhe Law iss you...I mean me, dammit!
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP: You should have learned by now I was never a coward in the slightest. You see I think thats something you need to learn. I won't... I can't stop because you see you know that I can beat you and I'll tell you something you're afraid and you know it.

Now lets think you're giving up a little fight for some gold to face me. Oh I feel so special.

You and me... The Reapers... never worked. You know why Cloud? You didn't have the soul for it. And as for kicking out of my finishers maybe so but when its all said and done when the match is over you will be in a pool of your own blood and I'm going to love it!

A Three Fall Ironman Match huh? You want to try and beat me three times over eh?

You've got your match Cloud
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by xille
Auros... good job. We've had hella-cool matches in the past, and this one did not disappoint. I'll gladly take you on in a hardcore match any time, title or not, just for fun.

Eye guess eet's fun eef jou're a matchoshist.

Mee, eye'm steel peekin' sumbody's bone outta my teef.
Galvatron91

As the camera cuts out on mayhem...

Post by Galvatron91 »

It's time to play the game....IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The crowd leaps to its feet at the unexpected arrival of the AWF IC Champion, The Game Erik Summers...as Motorhead blares throughout the arena, the Game saunters to the ring, IC belt across his right shoulder, his hair slightly longer, with a spikey, messed up look about it. Full of confidence he steps into the ring and basks in the roar of the crowd, chanting his name.

Game: Finally, the Game HAS COME BACK to Mayhem...

The crowd roars along in approval.

Game: You know for the past three months, the Game has been overseas, in Japan...traveling all throughout Europe...defending this IC belt against all comers and everywhere the Game goes, he gets asked two questions...firstly is this... ahem...

Summers clears his throat and does the impression of a female fan

Game: Um....Mr. Summers...I was just wondering...do you like...pie?

The ladies in the crowd cheer in approval as the Game flashes them his trademarked smile.

Game: and the other thing that the fans want to know is when the People's Champion is going to return to the AWF, lay the smack down on AAAALL those candy asses, and once again become the AWF Champion.

Crowd cheers

Game: Well the Game says this...Overdrive...Archivebowl...the Game is going to walk that aisle with whatever jabbronie he is partnered with, lay the smackdown on whatever jabbronie team he has to face, then proceed to the Archivebowl, run through that, then proceed to take back the title and become the first ever Four Time AWF Champion!

Glass Shatters

Stone Cold Skywarp: Oh really? You know...you come out here and you talk your trash and you flap your little gums and you make your little songs and the fans love it...and SCSW sits in the back while you call him a jabbronie...EH EH!

The Game raises his eyebrow

SCSW: You want to run your mouth and make an ass of yourself, great...Stone Cold has no problem with that...

Game: Whoa whoa whoa...Let the Game get this straight, you come out here...interupt the Game on the Game's show so that you can belly ache about me calling you a jabbronie? Well pardon the Game if the fact that your monkey ass isn't getting anywhere near my title burns you up so much!

SCSW: That's funny...see...I just happen to know that in order for you to get that title you want so much...you're going to have to go through me...cause if you are going to even make it to the Archivebowl...it is going to be because of me...and that's the bottom line...cause...

Game: WHOA...hold it right there beer boy. You want to run your mouth, great...but let's make one thing perfectly clear...the Game needs nobody...AND THE GAME MEANS NOBODY...to win the AWF title...so as you are so fond of saying...the bottom line is that come Overdrive the Game is going to walk out the number one contender...and you Stone Cold...well you can sit back and like it...

As the Game's music begins to play...the two legends stand with icy looks shot towards one another.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud in his room looking over some documents, when he sees the camera he puts it away and looks directly at it*

Well, OP you just signed your death warent. I hope you know what your getting into, and I hope you come with more talent and more pride than you do know.

*Cloud gets up, and stands behind his chair with his hands folded, back to the camera*

You know, why I do this, don't you? When I buried you way back when it hurt me to do it to you because we started togeather and your like an ally to me. But it was your fault for messing up my match and costing it. But I am not angry about that.

You couldn't learn and when you came back I tought you would learn your lesson but no fate decided that we are to clash agian and this time like agian I came out the victor.

But now *Cloud Turns* This will test the fates, this will tell the people that out of the two of us who is the best, this will tell the whole world that the Reapers are truly gone and that one of us has come out on top. This will tell the world that the 2 wins are not flukes.

So do your best OP, and wish that if ones of us wins, it shall be quick and easy.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: Since my exams is over...I dont need to get into the usual annual haiuts from the AWF :) yay! I'm here to stay! Glad to see AWF return with a big bang baby!

IC:

D-EX: I dont know what in the blue hell your talking about Igavus. But whatever it is, I dont give a damn anymore. I lost tonight, but I made a promise that the real D-Extreme will come out. And tonight that energy came out, I got the losing end of the match, but it wont matter to me anymore. Bombshell I have to give it to you, cause you were the winner of that match tonight. You had the most desire of the two of us to get that victory and you got it as seen by the results.

You see as I told before I would quit the AWF if I lost. But it seems like Mr. Vacarro would not let me go until my contract is up. So that means I will get an opportunity for the next year and a half! On the next PPV, its yet again ANOTHER Archivebowl. Make sure that D-Extreme will join it yet again. It wont matter who will my partner be this time cause unlike last year, I'll be coming out of that arena as the no. 1 contender. AWF, prepare to meet a more energized and more agressive D-Extreme on Sunday. The carnage will ensure into the ring at Override. I will get into that ring and I will beat, I will wreack havok and I WILL DESTROY! Now the question is...WHO IS GONNA STOP THE PATH OF RAGE?!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Hold that thought right there Game. You and Stone Cold can get into your little slagging matches about who's the best, and who made this company, and who gets the left side of the bed each night.

But you're forgetting one thing. The current AWF Champion. If you think I'm just gonna lay over and die so that one of you can come in and steal my new-found spotlight, you've got another thing coming. The Double S has beaten you both before, and he sure as hell isn't afraid to do it again.

So Game, Stone Cold. Keep having your lovers tiff if it keeps you happy. But keep it off TV, coz the fans sure don't want to see it, and I certainly don't. And don't forget that the Double S is here to stay, and there's nothing you can do about that.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

So, the AWF is back on track, Blood and Thunder are here to stay, and Ghostal reinforces the view that he really isn't worth the time of day.

Just give up the title Ghostal. Let some real wrestlers, who the crowd love and respect, fight over them. They don't wanna see your hands tain the gold.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

¡Ay Dios! Ees eet jus me, or ees thees culero Sixbitch an anoying windbag? Hes always running hees mouf and [deleted] hees own [deleted]. Sumwon smash hees hed inna cinderblock or sumfin por favor.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP: Pain is never easy 'nor is it quick. It will happen either way it always has. Your little wins always will mean nothing and this match is simply to satisfy that blasted ego of yours.
But its not just that Cloud, you're angry because whichever way its been planned, you've never finished me off. Buried me alive, meh, the dead rise. Kick out or reverse a couple of finishers, peh, it only proves you've got smarts kid. Up until now I've been... easy on you but rest assured that this deadman, this nightmare can never truly die.

So while you sleep, remember me, and when you die, remember me for I shall be your nightmare and your worst fear for as long as you will live!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Pistol Grip Pump fires up as Tempest makes his way to thee ramp looking at the two seasoned wrestlers in the ring.

Tempest: "Now listen here, while you-" Tempest is interrupted by the crowd booing, also to the delight of SCSW and The Game. "Now, you two are looking to gain the AWF Championship for the 4th time, but I'm going for my first. I'm a better athlete then both of you. And I've proven it. I've beaten you both, hands down yet-" Tempest starts to pace around the stage "It's only now, that I now have a chance to get my shot against that cocky Champion Sixswitch. Now, you've both said that you need to go through each other to win the Archivebowl. Well your wrong, you’re going to have to go through me".