[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: A Night on the Town (Ramjet & co.)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

When Prime jumped, dodging her shots, the assassin nearly screamed in frustration. Very ticked off now, StarBlade hurried around to where she had seen Prime jump. She got there just in time to see the fight between Ramjet and the Autobot leader. She watched as Prime's maintence drone grabbed her ally, and Prime aim his gun at him. Lifting her gun, she aimed it at Prime's head.

"I advise you to order that drone to let Ramjet go, and you to drop your gun. At this range, I can't miss, Prime. Your circuits would be scattered all over the streets, and I doubt your followers would be able to do anything with out you." The assassin's voice was deadly serious. As she waited, StarBlade gently squeezed the trigger, holding back enough to keep from firing. "Oh, and I'd make up your mind pretty quickly. I've got a bit of a twitch in this hand, and I have no idea when its gonna happen."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -barely dodges the blast, wincing as it burn across the side of his upper right arm, pulls his laser rifles out- "Yes, you have! Several times!" -starts firing at Sixshot-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime's optics narrowed. the drone released ramjet, at which point, prime lashed out at him with a boot to the chest. using the momentum from the kick, he spun, comming down into a crouch, and opened up, full burst on the assassin.

"Ya know... it's people like you that make this universe so blasted miserable. All you know how to do is fight and kill. Time to find a new profession!" he shouted at starblade
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet took the kick fully in the chest and his cockpit canopy shattered. After flying a good distance through the air, the seeker landed flat on his back on the pavement.

Shakily climbing to his feet, the seeker saw Prime firing on StarBlade. He raised his wrist to his face and shouted into his comlink. "Banzai-Tron, get over here and put a few shots into Prime. Then get ready to bug out. We can't kill him, and we ain't gonna stick around until he kills us."

He fired a few bursts at Prime, more to distract him from StarBlade than anything else.

'Sides, we did what we came ta do, had some fun. No point in gettin' killed.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Saixshot still on his back is struck twice in the Torso by Chromedomes blasts as he jumps up holding his abdomen "Nice shooting but try this on for size" he grabs a nearby Street light and snaps it forming a point on one side he then tries to Impale Chrome dome with it
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -manages not to take the spear through the center of his torso- "SHEEEAAAGHHHH!!!" -spear going into his lower left torso, grabs the shaft with his left hand, fires the laser in his right hand at Sixshot-
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus was hit and he crashed hard into the ground below but he was still quite functional and not too far from the towers. He remained in his jet mode and didn't move hoping to fool Ironhide.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Seeing the shot coming, StarBlade went to dodge, but was a little slow. Prime's shot hit her side, and she dropped. As she did so, she re-aimed and fired two shots at him.

"I like my job. I get a blast taking out 'Bots! Why do you think I never balked at my orders?" The assasin got to her knees, oil and other various fluids leaking from both her wounds. "Besides, its fun to watch you scramble trying to find where the shots came from. Its sooo funny." With a bit of effort, the assassin got to her feet. She pressed an arm to the wound in her side, trying to minimize fluid loss while her systems tried to repair the damage.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -sees Cyclonus crash to the ground, runs over to the crashed Decepticon, narrows optics- "Sorry, but Ah can't take a chance that yer still functionin'." -deploys liquid nitrogen sprayer, starts spraying at Cyclonus-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Subspacing his trailer, Prime just barely had time to dive to his left... ramjets shots grazed his right arm, scorching paint away, but not doing much more... starblade's shots rang short, hitting where his feet would have been. Prime spun on his feet, going into a crouch, firing again on ramjet... then leapt Starblade, laying down fire at her.

"Let's see how well you like your job when your "prey" fights back! and at point blank range at that!"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-Tron Acknowledged Ramjets Call with immediate action.

" Razorsharp. Initiate Gamma now . " he ordered his partner.

Razorsharp lept from the top of a nearby building and attempted to latch onto Primes back.

Reversing his grip on his blade, Banzai-Tron slashed across the length of Primes rifle.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet took a shot in the thigh, dropping down to one knee. He flipped out his comlink as Banzai-Tron and his minion pounced at Prime.

"Cyclonus, get outta here while you still can! We're done!"
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot so impressed with his attack fails to notice Chromedomes blast which hits his left arm just as he was reaching for his second blaster "Arrrgh damn it im gonna kill you" the sixchanger executes a ferocious charge in Chromedomes direction.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

the blade clove into the side of Prime's rifle, opening one side of it wide... and then with razorsharp attached now to his back, he changed his course of action. rolling as he lunged, he started to come down on his side... then rolling on his back. "Let's see how you like the weight of a full sized autobot leader landing on you, Razorsharp!"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

As Prime's Full weight fell on Razorsharp, All the legs on his right side were snapped at the lower joints. Also severe damage was caused to his main shell.

Hearing his partners screams Banzai-tron lept to the side of the Autobot and placed his sword at his throat.
" Get off him now Prime or the Autobots will have a headless leader." He growled " Do it and I will give you my oath not to harm these fleshlings.... this time."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

" You send him at me expecting him to not be injured... and now here you are, demandning his safety? Are you sure you're on the right side...Banzai-tron?"

Prime cautiously started to get up. he'd truly hoped the damage was not too severe. Judging by Banzai-tron's concern for his companion, that sort of compassion was only reserved by someone that would normally be called a "friend"... something Prime knew deep down a decepticon truly could not have.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

What Prime did not understand was that it was not friendship that linked the two but more of that they had been working together so long that Banzai-tron almost considered Razorsharp what humans would call family.

In truth Prime had suprised Banzai-tron by dropping on Razorsharp, Definatly not the normal tactic of the Autobot leader.

" Do not Resume to know anything Prime . " He Stated coldly " Next time things will end differently."

Banzai-Tron collected Razorsharps Mangled body and took to the skies.

" As per my word Prime , I take my leave now, we shall meet again."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

with his rifle all but destroyed by banzai-tron's cleaving, Prime was left with virtually no long range weaponry. opening his comm, he spoke up...

"Sixswitch, what's your location?" Prime had an idea as to how to deal with any remaining 'cons... and if it worked, they'd be left with a serious bruising.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"I'm with Whirl Prime, and I'm staying with him, he's in no shape to be left alone."

Sixswitch had knelt down besides the fallen Autobot, and tried to assess his injuries. They were many, and serious, and the sixchanger had no idea how to begin.

"Prime, we have to get him out of here."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -pulls the spear out, twirls it, swings it at Sixshot's head- "Not if I kill you first!"