[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: A Night on the Town (Ramjet & co.)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet pulled even with Cyclonus. “Then let’s thrust outta here!” He ramped his throttle up as high as he dared with the structural damage he’d taken.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -swings spear down to block Sixshot's strike, the blow snapping the lamppost in the middle, twirls the two halves, leaps forward, the makeshift tonfa raised to strike at Sixshot's shoulders-
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot is hit with the tonfa which does minimal damage but he uses his incredible brute strength to force Chromedome backward.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

"Roger, Ramjet." StarBlade closed the link and continued her flight, letting her systems repair what damage they could. While she waited, she reviewed her battle recording. As it turned out, she managed to graze Prime with at least one of her shots, so at least she managed to do a little damage to a 'Bot, plus the damage to the building she decided looked like a good target, she did an alright ob, to her own mind.

By the time she finished reviewing the recording, her systems had repaired enough of the damage to allow her to transform, and to hit a fast speed to catch up with her brethren. So, StarBlade transformed, and kicked in her afterburners to catch up with Ramjet and Cyclonus.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet noticed as StarBlade roared up alongside him.

"You made it out, eh? Then let's head back home." He fed a bit more power to his thrusters as he saw the ocean ahead of him. His voice took on a tone of amusement. "Now wasn't that fun?"

(OOC: Back to the 'Con thread for the jets, I suppose)
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch saw the Decepticon jets shoot into the sky, and transformed into robot mode. Once again, another battle had been fought and won, and despite some minor injuries, he was on the winning side.

"Prime, I think the Decepticons are retreating. Can you repair Whirl? Or are we going to return to base?"
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot turns round to see that his fellow decepticons are retreating "What where are you cowards going get back down here and fight". He turns to face Chromedome "I am truly sorry that this had to end so abruptly but know that you have earned Sixshots respect on the battlefield.....i hope we meet on the field of combat again.....real soon" Sixshot transforms into jet mode and catches up with Ramjet and the others.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime sighed audibly. " Sixswitch, I've done all that I can. now... we need to get whirl to the shuttle, and get back to the Maximus."

Bowing his head, he raised his left arm, flipped open the comm panel, and spoke up... "Chromedome! Ironhide! Prepare for departure... Ironhide, check in on the humans, and make sure all is well with them before we leave... Chromedome, you'll be the one to get the shuttle online... Sixswitch and I are en-route now."

Prime finished his sentence, transformed and linked with the trailer.

"Alright. Let's roll." Prime slowly started off, keeping the ride as smooth as possible for Whirl. His maintenance drone had begun to investigate the internal damage, and commence with repairs, but it wouldn't be enough to completely repair him.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch nodded, and, after casting one more look around the battered area, he transformed into tank mode, and accelerated off after his leader.

"I don't see the point of this battle," Sixswitch commented as he caught up with Prime. "There were no resources to be gained here. Why waste energy attacking a worthless target?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -picks himself up from where Sixshot's ram sent him, wincing at the damage to his side- "Yes, sir." -heads for the shuttle-

Ironhide: -already checking on the humans- "Ah'm with th' humans now, Prahme, an' they're awl rahght."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime rolled up the shuttle's main ramp, separating from the trailer... letting it open, and interface its systems with the onboard computer.

" Grab your seat, Sixswitch... Chromedome, see about augmenting the repair functions the trailer is attempting to perform on whirl through the shuttle's systems."

Prime took his seat, bringing the thrusters online.
activating the ship's comm, he transmitted back to ironhide....

" Alright, Ironhide... get back to the shuttle... we're heading home."

Cutting his transmission, he shifted to the U.S. military emergency band....

" Anyone recieving this transmission, this is Autobot Commander Optimus Prime... Myself and several of my fellow autobots have managed to drive off the decepticons attacking the O'Hare area surrounding Chicago. We did all we could to get survivors out of the battle zone... but... we were almost too late arriving. The survivors we were able to rescue were left in the viscinity of the Hyatt Regency O'Hare... They need immedieate medical attention. We've done all we can... and my deepest appologies and condolences to those who lost family and friends at the hands of the decepticons..." PRime went silent... several moments passed, and there was no response... but as prime was about to cut his comm, the speakers blared to life.

" Optimus Prime, this is Secretary of State, Collin Powell. The President sends his thanks for your intervention at all. We truly feared that human backlash would have forced you to avoid any interraction with humanity... We have Red Cross and National Guard units en-route as we speak to O'Hare via Black Hawk 'choppers, and local medical personell are scrambling as well. Thank you again, Prime."

The comm ended, and optimus' optics glowered... the emptiness he felt at the loss of the innocent lives had left him more rattled than before. It was never an issue on cybertron... those that were involved had chosen their path... those that hadn't were usually forced to... but now... with these humans.. adults and children alike... it was getting to be too much to bear.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch had rolled up alongside Prime as they entered the shuttle. As soon as he was inside, he transformed, and upon hearing Prime's order, he headed into the cockpit, and sat in the chair by the weapons console.

"Guns, online, shields, online, missiles, online," he intoned as he checked the systems one by one.

"We're good to go here, Prime," he said.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide and Chromedome: -enter the shuttle-

Ironhide: -takes copilot's seat-

Chromedome: -starts doing what he can to improve the repair deck's functionality-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime raised the landing ramp, and brought the ship's thrusters online... the vessel rose up on columns of blue fire... hovering for a moment as the relief units came rolling in... With a solemn look in his eyes, prime set the course for the Maximus...

"Let's go home... " he spoke in a sad, grim voice.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Everyone should be back in their respective threads, so...

*clink*