[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Simple, Snaptrap..." Starscream activated a small holoprojector on his forearm... and the evil grin crept across his face again.

"We're going home... We are returning to the Nemesis, likely to investigate its state of disrepair, and get it all of the systems back on line.. in preparation for our full return. Gigatron has likely realised that it's foolish to use trypticon, scorpinok and metrotitan as permanent bases of operation... they consume massive amounts of energy that we are forced to steal... and as such, exert further energon. With the nemesis...we can simply tap the volcanic trenches, and drain off heat energy, and convert it to power everything we need... and have more than enough surplus to build up our own power base... making it easier to swat the autobots from existance once we retake cybertron."

a soft, almost silent chuckle started, as the holo-image vanished.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Snaptrap smiled.

"Excellent. Well we all just refueled so we are ready to go when you are." He told Starscream.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Outside Metrotitan

Carnivac looked at Roadblock and Deathsauras, sizing both up while listening to Megaplex's speech. He had mixed feeling about the talk of a mission. Carnivac knew that at times missions could be like hunts and usually ended with a least one (if not more) fight before the misson's end. Yet did he really want to go on a misson with a bunch of 'Cons he didn't know to well, some of which Carnivac questioned their sanity.

As if no one has ever question your sanity, Carnivac thought as he stood up.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Metrotitan medbay

Not bothering to shut down Cyclonus or even disconnect his pain centers Scalple grinned
" This will hurt " he said
and started cutting ruined armour plating from Cyclonus

Cryotek's lab

Banzai-tron nodded his head in thanks
"It would seem that I owe you now. May I have the blade."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"It's yours." Cryotek said tossing the blade to Banzai-tron.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Med Bay, Metrotitan

Razorclaw walked into the room a while later with Divebomb by his side, and the rest of the Predacons outside. He then looked at Hook.

"Hook, when you bring him out of stand-by mode, tell him that he needs to meet me at our quarters. Myself and the rest of the Predacons will be waiting. After that, he needs to talk to Ratbat."

He left the med bay looking over his shoulder, looking at Tempest being sliced and diced.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Cyclonus turned his head to one side, trying to restrain some pain that he was feeling inside. He glanced back at Scalpel.

"Do.. take your time!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Hook nodded to Razorclaw as he began replacing Tempest's armour. "As you wish."

Main Computer Core, Metrotitan

Scavenger stepped away from his handiwork, a tight smile beneath his faceplate.

After carefully checking to see that all the connections he'd made between the city's computers and the processor that the Predacons had brought were intact and wired correctly, he stepped over to a nearby control console. After he flipped a few switches, power began to flow into the processor. After watching the console for a few minutes to make sure nothing exploded, he activated his comm unit.

Ratbat's Office

"Commander, this is Scavenger. I'm happy to report that Metrotitan's primary systems have been restored to a minimum functional level."

Ratbat hissed, fluttering his wings in pleasure. "Very efficient, Scavenger. Very efficient indeed. Which systems are on-line?"

"Weapons, transformation, mobility and long-range communications have been restored, sir." Scavenger's mood seemed to have been bouyed by Ratbat's praise. Something to take note of. "You'll need to operate them manually, of course; Metrotitan's memory banks need to be repaired and reloaded, and without the proper parts that could take months."

"I see. Well, well done anyway. Once you're certain everything is functional, return to Scrapper and begin repairing the rest of the battle damage. Ratbat out."

Now I must make a report to my superior...

The cassetticon flew out his door enroute to Gigatron's lair.
Reflector

Metrotitan: Tarmac

Post by Reflector »

Spyglass and Spectro glanced at each other quizzically regarding Starscream's remark. He must have missed them, in their height disparity... Viewfinder grunted as he walked to an open runway.

"Funny assumption, Starscream. We heard about your latest screw-up--"

"--And we know Gigatron isn't too happy about it," Spyglass chimed in from behind Starscream.

"So you thinking you're in command of this operation..." Spectro continued.

"Yeah," Viewfinder finished. "That's real funny."

Spyglass struggled to restrain a chuckle before the three of them transformed into their camera mode and dropped on the runway before Starscream and the Seacons.

"Taxi's more like it," they harmonized. "Now load us and transform!"

Gigatron's Lair

Deep in the crimson shadows, the door whisked open, and the hulking gothic silhouette of the Decepticon Subcommander appeared through the cloud of pink energon vapor. The lights in the room dimmed on, and he marched out into his office. His optics set on the array of monitors along the wall in his personal war room, and his hands floated naturally to his back while he watched those in whom he had placed some faith go about their preparations.

It's coming together. Soon, Autobots.

One monitor particularly caught his attention. He noticed that one of his ranking subordinates, the fuel auditor, was on his way through the OQQ. Gigatron tapped a button on his nearby desk, hailing the security checkpoint down the hall.

"Let him pass."

With another finger's flick, the broad double doors of Gigatron's chamber opened in preparation for Ratbat's arrival.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Starscream stared down at the camera with pure scorn.

"Mock me again, and I'll see to it you never see the light of day again." hs snarled as he scooped up the wretched camera... applying just a hint of extra pressure in his grip. nodding to snaptrap and the seacons, he started down the hallway to Metrotitan's entrance and hangar bays... once outside, screamer lobbed the camera skyward... transforming, he rocketed up, looping, and catching the wretched device in his cockpit as he pulled out of the loop...

"Snaptrap, get your boys in gear... we're leaving!"

Internally he muttered to himself... " And as for you three... keep pushing the wrong buttons and you'll quickly remember what happened back on cybertron over a hundred millenia ago." Screamer was referring to the incident in which he infiltrated the monitor womb by sending a loop feed through to the monitors... and viewfinder, spectro and spyglass realized too late their error... as screamer himself sent them offline. Engaging his afterburners, screamer rocketed off for the coast... and soon enough.. the nemesis
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Gigatron's Lair

Noting that the Decepticon warlord's chamber door was looming omniously open before him, Ratbat flew into the room. Lighting on one of the room's monitor banks. He nodded his head respectfully to Gigatron.

"My liege, I bring news." A tight grimace appeared on his face. "The Constructicons have completed repairs on several of Metrotitan's systems. The city is now operational, albeit at a greatly reduced efficiency and requiring manual control crews. My underlings tell me that without certain spare parts, it will be months before the city's memory banks and main processors can be activated."

He raised his optics, daring to look his master in the face. "Given your recent preparations I can only assume you have come to the same conclusion as I have. There is but one possible source of spare parts, and if we move quickly we should be able to acquire what we need."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Snaptrap looked at his men as they all bored a small shuttle.

*OOC Let's face it they probably would not be able to keep up with Screamer otherwise.*

"Lets go boys!" Snaptrap yelled as Seawing sat at the cockpit.

"Why do I get to fly this!" He complained.

"Becuase you look the most like an airplane." Snaptrap retorted.

"Oh.... ok." He said as the shuttle lurched upward and then out after Starscream.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

The seeker commander streaked across the sky, out over the ocean.... " two hundred miles and closing... " he muttered...

OOC: Ravage,flec, at this point we'll switch over to the nemesis thread... and give red and co. a BIIIIG surprise
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade turned to Ramjet, then ran a quick diagnostic on her directional sensors. She grinned.

"Yeah. The new directional sensors Hook installed should be able to handle any speed I hit. That way I won't get lost again."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: Actually, Jinners, Red is waaay too paranoid to actually be surprised by anything...well, not by anything bad, anyway... ;) )

Medbay, Metrotitan

Ramjet grinned at StarBlade. "Good. Somethin' tells me we're gonna need ya next time we get in a big fight."

He turned his head towards the other end of the Medbay. "Hey Hook! Ya gonna be done over there any time this vorn?"

Hook looked up from his work on Tempest for a moment. "Just a few minutes. I'm almost done here."

He welded a few more plates of armour down, then clapped his shoulder down on on the other Decepticon's shoulder. "Wake up! Razorclaw wants to see you, and he said something about Ratbat, too!"

Done with that patient, he walked over to Ramjet and began patching the largest of the Conehead's many gaping battle wounds.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest took himself out of Stand-by mode and looked up at Hook. He turned around and looekd at his new armor finish. It was outstanding, Tempest took on a new level of pride as he looked at his new skin. His hydrolics system was up to scratch and his sytem diagnostics performed up too 100%, omething they had not done in 4 million years.

"By Primus."

Tempest looked around the room and found the door. He went outside and found a control panel. He looked around and say nobody coming. Usually you place your hand on the plate for information, this time he took it off and played around with the wires.

"Still as easy as ever, but they have a nice set of upgrades."

Tempest downloaded all of the systems resources but came across a data error. The main systems had been damaged and turned off, and were using the back up system found in his old base. He laugheded out loud in suprise and fiddled with the commands. He then gained remote access to the system and laughed as put the control panel back on. He contined to downlaod important files while he walked.

"Razorclaw is going to love this."

He continued on his way to the Predacon's quarters.
Reflector

Gigatron's Lair

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron did not give Ratbat so much as a glance upon his entry; he simply watched the various monitors calmly, watching his men prepare for their task.

"Quite," he concluded at length. "Inform the technicians that Metrotitan's main drivetrain and anti-gravitational propulsion systems are to be their secondary priorities, following only the central processor. The degree to which we are victorious in our endeavour to revive Metrotitan will determine our course of action; I intend to be prepared for either."

Leaving those cryptic words to explain themselves, Gigatron tilted his head to look up at Ratbat's perch.

"Do make sure the rest of Soundwave's insurgents are promptly disposed of, by the way. I'd hate to have Metrotitan fumigated."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Gigatron's Lair

Ratbat had to work to repress a grin; he had, indeed, decyphered Gigatron's plan.

"As you command, My Lord." He dropped from his perch and fluttered towards the door. "By your leave, I shall attend to that immediately."

He stopped before reaching the doorway. "Lord Gigatron, would it be efficient for me to send out scouts to gather data on the target's readiness?"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-Tron caught the blade by the handle and gave Cryotek a deep bow.

"Let me know if you ever need my services" he said and spun on his heel then walked back to his own quarters
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest walked down the corridors, staring down all those who walked past him. He eventually came across the Predacons quarters and entered.

"Predacons!"

Razorclaw: "Tempest!"

Razorclaw walked over to Tempest and gave his friend a hug but then collected himself when he saw the other Predacons looking at him. He saw Tantrum sniggering and told him to shut up.

Tempest walked into the room and saw 6 doors, 5 of them lead to separate quarters, the 6th he did not know of.

"Listen, this new armour is great, they even managed to get my pistols cleaned" --- he pulls his double pistols out his cyber space chamber, and holds them up then puts them back in. --- "And my Sniper weapon is clean as well."

All of a sudden, he seemed darker, more collected then ever; he then straightened his back and stood up tall. He was a tall Decepticon. He had a bright purple emblem to the right of his chest. His head was that of a human wearing a crown, and his legs were long but powerful. His arms were not in complete proportion with his body, as they were stronger, but slender. Razorclaw knew he was an excellent swordsman.

"Who is Ratbat ? And why does he want to speak to me?"