[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

The Edge of the Abyss: Decepticons

Post by Warcry »

Forward:
As they grow more desperate for Energon, the Decepticons find they must resort to more brutal actions in order to succeed. The rank-and-file Decepticons, hungry for combat, are more concerned with butchering their Autobot foes than accomplishing mission objectives, which has lead to several skirmishes that were costly for both sides. However, the most ferocious assaults are yet to come...

Background:
The Decepticons are currently divided into three cities: Metrotitan, Scorponok and Trypticon.

Decepticon Commander Galvatron has recently departed Metrotitan, leaving his second-in-command Gigatron in charge of his forces.

Metrotitan’s city commander, Astrotrain, has recently submitted his resignation in order to concentrate on longer-term goals, leaving the city temporarily without an administrator.

Aboard Trypticon, Leozak is in command.

Scorponok is under the command of Shockwave.

Ratbat is in charge of all fuel-gathering operations.

Points of Action:
-Soundwave is attempting to seize control of Metrotitan using a computer virus; Ratbat clumsily co-ordinates an attempt to foil him

-Under orders from Ratbat, several merge groups set off for the Persian Gulf in an attempt to hijack an oil tanker

-Trypticon prepares to leave Earth in order to deliver a probe to Quintesson-occupied Cybertron

-Led by Ramjet, several Decepticons with too much idle time on their hands have set off for America to provoke a fight with the Autobots
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked over at Leozak.

"How long should it take us to arrive at our destination?" He asked watching the view of space in hyperdrive.

The Seacons continued their movement to the Americian base.

Cryotek decided to watch some Americian Football on tv.

"Now that looks like a sport I could get my hands into and make some side cash." He smiled.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The rest of the Predacons come up to meet Hun-grr and the rest of his Terrorcons.

Razorclaw: "We all know what has to be done. Divebomb and Cutthoart will take care of the air. Sinnertwin will take care of the Humans, while Me and Rampage take care of the Communications. Tantrum will take care of the fuel arrangments. Blot and Rippersnapper will take care of and Human Resistance. Headstrong will help you Hun-grr if you need anything." --- Looks around --- "Now, we wait for the signal ... move like you have a purpose".
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade chuckled some more.

"I like my 'Bots rather well done.... Or in itty bitty pieces....."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Over the atlantic

Cyclonus bellowed deeply.

"Indeed it is Starblade. However there is nothing better than watching an Autobot... burn!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

NOTE:

The antics of Ramjet's team will continue here

The action at Trypticon will continue here

The combiner raid will continue here
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Megaplex looked at the metrodrones working away efficiently.

If only some Decepticons were more like these Drones we may have already destroyed the Autobots...

Sunstorm lay backward and looked up at the lightened room.
He lay there smiling, slightly giggling from time to time but overall quite conserved.

"Once this has been completed I shall be wishing a... payback upon the Autobots. Something quite entertaining hehe..."
Reflector

Metrotitan: Main Ramp

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron's smooth black racer form rocketed up the main ramp into the Decepticon city as he sent an automated replication of his transmission to Blitzwing.

Metrotitan: Hangar

Spyglass fumbled frantically with the energy-hold latch on the Crimson, then ricocheted down the hall back to the bridge to prepare it for launch.

"C'mon, c'mon!"

Clank. Clank.

"C'mon!"

Clank. Clank.

"Good enough, go go go!"

Spyglass hurdled the pilot's seat and tore back to the main hatch, sliding down the handrails and coming to attention as quickly as he could.

Clank.

Spyglass' respiration stopped as Galvatron's menacing frame appeared in the wide doorway at the end of the hangar. The Reflectorbot raised a shaky hand to deliver a salute. The Decepticon leader sauntered forward.

"Excellent choice, Gigatron," he murmured. "She and I have had some fun over the vorns."

Spyglass simply watched from the corner of his opticband, not willing to move. Galvatron stopped next to him and placed his hands on his hips.

"Yoy're my prep tech?"

Spyglass released a timid, "S-Sir."

Galvatron snorted. "Just one? Well, how is she?"

Spyglass returned his saluting hand to his side. "All systems check and online. Fueled to the max with two extra loads in the hold. All weapons systems functional and loaded."

Galvatron eyed the ship and nodded slowly. "Good. You seem to be the master technician. Have some samples of your technical creations ready for my return, and we'll see if you deserve a reassignment... and perhaps a promotion."

The titanic Decepticon leader began up the ramp without another word to Spyglass, the heavy door of the ship closing behind him. Spyglass turned his head slowly and stared into the shadow of Galvatron's path, horrified that the Decepticon leader thought he could do something. Anyhow, no time for that - as the engines kicked into life, Spyglass dashed for the door at back toward his post.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Ransack chuckled at Sunstorm’s comment. “If you need some help with that, Sunny, I’d be glad to come along.”

At that moment, the Medbay doors flew open and Ratbat fluttered in.

“Those of you who are combat ready, with me! We have traitors to deal with!”
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust jumped up, shaking off the metrodrone who was giving him a final check-up after completing his repairs. "Traitors? What's the matter?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

"Soundwave is the problem," Ratbat hissed. He injected false surprise and disapproval into his voice, allowing it to mix with a very real rage. He only hoped the equally-real fear wasn't evident. He glanced at Thrust. "He and my cassette 'brothers' are plotting to steal the city!"

Ransack jumped to his feet, massaging his newly-repaired shoulder. "What are we waiting for? Lets get 'em!" He looked at Megaplex, the Powermasters, and all of the other 'Cons in the room expectantly.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

A Metrodrone began fluttering away from Megaplex, indicating his repairs were finished.

He stood up at walked over to Ratbat

"You are of similar programming to your "casette brothers"". Coldly, rasty, somewhat sarcastical but always to the point. Megaplex didn't bother much with idle "chit chat". "How do we know you are not working with Soundwave as his other cassettes are thus sending us to an ultimate demise."

Sunstorm happily crushed a Metrodrone that was just about to scuttle off. He sick face managed a smile at them before he turned to the others, jumping from the metallic bed he lay on.
He looked at Ransack. He dissaproved of the "Sunny" comment. It seemed disrespectful but now was not the time to argue over such things, he knew that.

"Autobot... Decepticon... its fun either way."

He then turned his attention to Ratbat.

"Then lets take the batteries of the music man and hope he doesn't have a standalone power supply. How do you want us to proceed... Batsy"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Ratbat hissed.

"It would be inefficient to lead comrades to death, Megaplex. If I needed you out of the way I would have ordered the Metrodrones to administer an ion charge to your laser cores during repairs."

He looked back at Sunstorm. "We will proceed by arresting Soundwave, then rounding up his cohorts. If the enemy won't surrender, we kill them. And don't call me 'Batsy'."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Megaplex nodded.

"I meant no disrespect in any way Ratbat. There are on occasion some questions that I must settle for the misson to be accepted by my programming. Capturing one of our own, a Decepticon does not coinceed well with that programming"

Sunstorm smiled.

Blah Blah Blah

He found Megaplex boring although his fighting skills compensated that. He then turned back to Ratbat with a devilish grin on his face.

"Well that seems perfectly fine to me... wings"
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Dai Atlas's Position

(cont from the Autobot thread)

"Yes sir" She replied to Dai.

Turning to Blurr, she confirmed his orders.

Blurr was a little flighty, but he always followed orders and could always be counted on. That was one of the reasons that Chromia had requested him on her previous team.

"SurethingChromia.Iknowwhattodo.I'llbebackinawhile."

He transformed into his alt-mode and sped off......

"Kup, Chromia and Crossblades, I want an imidiate patrol in a circle around this position, no more than 20 meters out

She turned to the other two bots. 20 meters was a little close for her liking, but it would give them a better vantage point if they needed to move in quickly. Since Kup was the only one she was familiar with, and knew his abilities, she nodded to him first.

"Okay, Kup, I know you know what to do, so why dont you take the first point, there," she pointed to a ridge about halfway across the distance, "And you Crossblades, I'd like for you to set up right about over there," she pointed to another point at about the 2 o'clock postition, "And I'll set up back there, "she pointed to a small formation behind her."

"Keep your chatter to a minimum, and keep your heads down. Use internal comms if you need to contact anyone. Alright? Lets go."

She transformed into her alt-mode and sped out to take her position.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas had to stop himself from smiling, as Chromia carried out his orders quickly and efficiently. It wouldn't do to have his Decepticon captive see him smile, esp when he wanted information.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Ratbat glared at Sunstorm for a moment, then shifted his attention back to Megaplex. "That's understandable. Under most circumstances, fighting with your fellow Decepticons is to be avoided."

He looked around the room. "So who's coming? Time is fuel, you know."
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

“Right oh boss!” Crossblades said as he saluted to Chromia and his shell transform into its helicopter mode and started towards the point shown to him. “And don’t worry boss I’ll be as quit as a human in a church, or Temple ext. Why I can’t recall the last time I over talked and I have a good memory Gradated in the top 35% in all my class except for flying class in those I has in the top 15%! So nothing to worry about boss!”
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"I'm with you," Thrust said, stepping next to Ratbat. He didn't like the idea of fighting with fellow Decepticons, either, but troublemakers had to be dealt with, and coming to think of it, he'd never liked Soundwave all that much to begin with.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Chromia slaped her forehead with her hand.

And I thought Blurr was bad.........

She opened an internal comm to Crossblades .

"Crossblades?"

"Shut"

"Up"

She continued to survey the area.............