Preview of The Big Mayhem Return...this Monday, guaranteed!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Vin Ghostal

Preview of The Big Mayhem Return...this Monday, guaranteed!

Post by Vin Ghostal »

This Monday, July 26, AWF Monday Night Mayhem returns to the air, guaranteed! What do we have in store?

Bombshell will go one on one with D-Extreme and hopefully provide an explanation for his actions on the last show!

T.C. will take on Morpheus!

The Game Erik Summers will make a special appearance!

Plus, Wolfang confronts V.3. Vin Ghostal!

All this and more this Monday on Mayhem!
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Ah...time for the return of Mayhem, and for the return of Mr. Monday Night to all of his fans. Now Morpheus this monday we meet, but it is nothing big, you are a mere stepping stone in my regaining of the Heavyweight Championship from Sixswitch. So this monday Morpheus, I'm going to use you as an example for Sixswitch to see what is going to happen when I get my hands on him again
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

I'm sure most of you have been wondering why I did what I did on the last Mayhem. Trust me. Next week, you'll have your answer.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

You mean you finally did something worth noticing?
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Nothing big? A mere stepping stone?

I say NO! I am getting my first chance for the AWF title. For so long, I've wanted it. For too long, I've needed it! I will not be used! I will not be an example! I will not be beated by you.

You think you will just walk over me and take the title? I will show you that it will not happen that easily. There is a path to the AWF title but I am the one walking on it! I will take the title and if I must, I will destroy you next monday! And I will destroy you the next time if you want a shot for the title!

Denyed for so long time. It will not happen again. Not by you, not by Sixswitch, not by anyone.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
You mean you finally did something worth noticing?

It's more than I've seen you do, lobster boy.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Lobster boy? Is that because you've been spying on me when I have a bath, and go all pink because of the hot water?
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

You think I'd lower myself to do something like that? No way, dude. That's what teamsters are for.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Ah, y'see TC, the Double S has just gotten comfortable with this belt around my waist, and I've no intention of giving it up juuuust yet. But hey, have your little match with Morpheus. May the best man win, and all that, but then again, that 'best man' will still not be up for the challenge. Hey, it's OK TC, since you lost the belt, you've had an inferiority complex, and have run away to sulk. That's OK. But really, you're a good wrestler, and the Double S always appreciates a good wrestler. So if you want a rematch someday, the Double S will be waiting.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

I don't know what you bitch ass white boyz got in store for da GPA BUT, it better have something to do with Bling, Money, hoz, and MORE BLING!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Aww no bitches for me to smack around. I wonder if Gavly will be on in a wheel chair like his buddy HBK this week?
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Bombshell
You think I'd lower myself to do something like that? No way, dude. That's what teamsters are for.

So, what, the GPA have been watching me bathe?

Reason #101 to destroy them.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Well Viewfind, you were close. The GPA doesn't have money, "hoz", or bling coming to them.

They've got an ass kicking coming.

Cliche'? I think so, but I also think it's appropriate.

Divebomb, we're not listed, but that doesn't mean we won't be seeing each other.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Just you wait. I won't be forgetting about our little challenge quite that easily.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: I dont need to hear any explination from you Mad Bomber. Infact the only thing I need for you is to go to that ring and recieve the X-Ocution from me! I am so certain of my victory that if ever I loose this match, I will quit the AWF! you hear me? I am so sure of myself that YOU Bongshell will be just another victim of the X-Ocution! Cause I am the Xtreme...D-EXTREME!!!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by xille
Well Viewfind, you were close. The GPA doesn't have money, "hoz", or bling coming to them.

They've got an ass kicking coming.

Cliche'? I think so, but I also think it's appropriate.

Divebomb, we're not listed, but that doesn't mean we won't be seeing each other.

This coming from a under age boy who hangs out wit some washed up bum, yo xille did he touch you in da pants?
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Viewfind
This coming from a under age boy who hangs out wit some washed up bum, yo xille did he touch you in da pants?

Naw, but he's told me some good stories about what he used to catch you and Tempest doing.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

HA.

Xille shut up or try and put up. D-Bomb will kill you easily ... and I make sure of it myself, but I've got Blood N Thunder to deal with.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Tempest, I've been putting up with the GPA since I've gotten here.

This isn't anything new to me. You haven't gotten me to shut up before and I doubt you'll be able to anytime soon.

As for "D-Bomb", we'll just have to wait and see how that plays out.

ooc: Guaranteed my ass. ;) I kid, I kid.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

*The camera comes on as we see Divebomb sitting on a couch in his locker room with his arm around a beautiful woman and the random jobber interviewer walks in*

RJI: "Hi Divebomb. I am here for your interview."

DB: "Really? I couldn't tell. I mean the microphone and the camera didn't quite give it away."

RJI: "Huh, oh yeah. Um anyways we should we get started."

DB: "Then start already twit. I have more important things to do than talk to you."

RJI: "Ok, well first of all I have to ask you about the tag title situation. You just came off your third title reign after a big loss to a man you have had problems with since he showed up and another man that your faction turned there backs on. How does one react to that."

DB: "Straight to the point with you isn't it. Well ok, even though I think you said it like that just to piss me off I will answer you. I react to that by getting pissed off. Not only did we lose but we lost to two of the most undeserving, annoying, and down right moronic people the AWF has seen. I mean we have Xille. A shimp in human form that has nothing better to do than try to get under the skin of the GPA but we also have a jackass named Ghostal that has sworn revenge for us kicking him to the curb. How am I supposed to feel.

RJI: "Well would you have felt better about losing the titles if you had lost them to another team?"

DB: "Yes and no just because that means we still would have lost them but yeah in the fact that it wouldn't have been those two piss ants."

RJI: "Name one team you would have rather lost too."

DB: "If I had to choose one team to lose to it would most likely have to be Blood and Thunder. Just because next to us they are the only team that I think deserve them. But hell even Spanky and Timmy would have been better than Xille and Ghostal."

RJI: "Well I know you don't like this question but I have to ask it anyways. I know you and P? are very good friends but there has been a rumor running around the back that P? might be leaving the AWF. I don't want to piss you off but I have to ask you if it is true."

DB: "Well you have guts considering what I was going to do to the last person that asked me that. But you are right me and P? are very good friends and if he was leaving I would be the first person he told and since he hasn't said anything to me about it I have to say its not true. He wouldn't leave without telling me. It just wouldn't happen. Especially not now as we have some unfinished business to take care of by getting our titles back."

RJI: "Ok. Now the last thing I wanted to talk to you about is Xille himself. You two have had an on going conflict since he started but the only time you two met in the ring was when you lost your titles. What can we expect to see from you when you finally get him one on one and then any final thoughts before I leave."

DB: "Yeah me and that little brat haven't seen eye to eye on anything so far and I don't see that changing anytime soon. It pisses me off beyond belief that the one time I got him in the ring I lost and as for what you can expect to see, well lets just say Doomsday doesn't describe it well enough. He will get hit with THE END and there is just nothing he can do about it. And that is my final thought on that matter. Now if you don't mind I would like it if you would just piss off and let me get back to my woman here and don't let the door hit you on the way out."

RJI: "Alright Divebomb, thanks for your......"

DB: "I said piss off and get out! I wasn't kidding."

*The interviewer runs out of the room before Divebomb can say it again*

DB: "Now where were we."

*The woman starts kissing him*

DB: "Now I remember."

*The camera cuts out*
Feed them to the Sharkticons!