[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Decepticons (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Over the Atlantic

"Excellent. Freedom from the grasp of somewhat a tyranny."

Cyclonus thrusted forward smirking.

"How do you like your Autobots. Well done?"
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Scattershot and Strafe Flew twords the enemy bases low and fast, evading radar. Strafe looks down and for a second sees a robot laying on the grass. "Sir, the enemy sees us."

Scattershot looked back on his scope. "Strafe your just getting nervous dont worry."

"But Sir i saw it!"

"Fine lets go back and check."

Runner saw taht they spotted her, she got up slowly and got squated low to the ground. She looked at one turn around and almost swore under her breath. Scattershot passed over and landed, , transformed. He had his gun drawn. Strafe landed also by Scattershot and went left wile the other autobot went right. The two circled the area werethey saw the transformer.

Runner was invisible hoping that they dont see her. She began to move slowly away from them, but Strafe moved suddenly infront of her. He had a puzzled look on his face. It looked like the grass was matted down in the shape of feet. Runner's hud system pops up that the charge in her cammras is running low. Berfore she could react they went out and Strafe's optics widened in fright. "Decepticon!" He began to fire away before Scattershot grabed her from behind taking a few of strafe's shots and drags her away kicking and screaming.

"Let go you cyberpig." She yelled as strafe grabed her while Scattershot transformed. Strafe throught her in to his cargo bay and transformed also. The both of them took off with there prisoner, lucily all transmissions were being jammed by a simple technobot trick. The two take there unwanted guest back to Dai, even though they did not get what they came for. This was the next best thing.
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot
Reflector

Metrotitan: Thunderwing's Quarters

Post by Reflector »

Octane complied with Mindwipe's suggestion and vanished in a spiral of spectral sparkles. Although it was impossible for the conventional optical detector to tell, Octane followed Mindwipe through the door and down the corridor.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me how this ghost thing works," Octane whispered. "I been dead for years! Anyway, who're we goin' to see?"

Trypticon: Boarding ramp

The gate is designed in just such a way that the acoustics are virtually trapped within the city walls until the sound-producing object presents itself.

VREEEE!

The shriek of engines from Gigatron's formula mode only became audible as his sleek and shimmering form rocketed over the city's main ramp. His wheels touched down with a heavy clank, and he shot off the metal ramp into the Carbombyan sands.

"Blitzwing, your transmission is acknowledged. Meet me at Metrotitan's primary lift complex in two breems. Gigatron out."
God Jinrai
Protoform

very late reply to shockwave; sorry for the wait, z

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime's transmission to Shockwave (coppied from autobot thread)

"Shockwave... I would have been happy to offer support, however at the moment, I've a matter that's slightly more...pressing. my appologies for taking so long in getting an answer back to you, but things, as you may imagine, have been quite a mess around here."