[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Decepticons (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

"No."

The word reverberated around inside Soundwave's mechanical skull for full five seconds after Ratbat ended his transmission before he exploded.

"NO!" He shouted at the communicator. "NO, is unacceptable. issue me with the operating instructions at once or I will have you destroyed."

Soundwave ended the transmission and momentarily thought how the fire under Ratbat's tail feathers could be ignited into a roaring brazer. Thought processes working at lightspeed, he quickly deduced that a simple radio signal could be used to activate the impending viral infection.

"Ravage, Rumble, Laserbeak, viral activation and mayhem to begin in t-minus 20, 19..."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade laughed.

"Good point! Well, the four of us should do some damage, and show those 'Bots that we're not all bark and no bite." Yup, more proof that the assassin had lived on this rock too long.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch felt the rumble in the floor plating, and turned to his mentor:
"Seems like we're leaving now. When shall we begin?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(ooc: yep Sweep, he’s gone)

Briefing Room, Metrotitan

Ratbat didn’t reply to Soundwave at all, knowing that nothing he could do or say would stop the communications officer; it would be up to Astrotrain or some other actual soldier to do that.

But I could always find myself some more soldiers...

With that thought, the cassetticon flew out of the room, into the hall, and towards Medbay.

Over the Atlantic

Ramjet was slightly confused by StarBlade’s use of a human phrase, but he still understood what she was trying to say.

“Yep. After we bust a few heads, the ‘Bots’ll learn not to get in our way.”

Persian Gulf

The Terrorcons flew a circular pattern high over the ocean, out of sight of the humans. They waited to hear from Snap Trap that the destroyers had been lured away.
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Runner stood on the ground away from tripticon. She desided to stay behind since she thought that the trip would take too long. She sat on the ground and laid ot looking up at the sky thinking of what to do next. She hoped to get some action soon. She got up and went in to the forest, leaned against a tree and turned on her jammers so no one could detect her at all. "Farewell Trypticon see you later at cybertron."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon's quarters, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: "We begin now. Draw your sword, place it on the floor, then kneel before it and focus on it, gaze into the depths of the blade. Think without thinking. Focus without focusing."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch did as he was instructed, drawing his sword and placing it on the ground infront of himself. Kneeling infront of it, his spark told him how to clear his mind.

Picturing a spark of energy, he poured all of his mind, thoughts and feelings into it, and as he did so, the energy consumed it, growing larger. It continued to grow until it consumed all and when there was nothing left to feed on, it extinguised itself, leaving nothing but a blank mind.

Double Punch was aware of everything, almost with a new clarity. He could smell the oil on the blades, and with out looking he knew where Bludgeon was. But this was the basics of Crystolucution as well. But these thoughts slid along the top of his consiousness, like soap swirls on a bubble, never touching what is inside, the perfect void.

Double Punch sat there, aware, yet unaware. Not saying anything, just waiting.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Predacons saw the Terrorcons in the distance. Razorclaw flys up meets with them.

Razorclaw: My men are ready. You better hope yours are the same Hun-grr, we wait further instructions. That tanker is 4 clicks away, north east of us now. You better do you job ... and we'll do ours ...
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot acknowledged Sunstorms glare

"You know im not one for small talk if you want to rumble then lets rumble".
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm laughed demonically.

"I wouldn't waste my time with a ... beast... like yourself. I indeed have bigger fish to fry."

His glaring optics crackled at the sight of his wound.

"Much larger"

Over the Atlantic

Cyclonus wobbled slightly then stabelised himself.

"Ramjet, what exactly does this mission entail. Is it just work or pleasure"
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

"18.........17.........16.........15.........14.........13.........12.........11.........10........."

Soundwave's eye's glowed hungrily in the dimness of his chamber.

----------------

Frenzy listened intently to the countdown which was pouring through his intercom link with Soundwave. He transformed his arms into the massive destructive pile-drivers which made him a joint expert in demolishions and primed his systems in readiness for the strike...
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade chuckled some more. She knew she'd lived on Earth too long searching for her brethren, and it showed with the way she talked sometimes, especially now.

When Cyclonus asked his question, the assassin remained silent, since Ramjet was technically her superior.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon's quarters, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: "Not a bad start, apprentice. You now have a sense of how I see the universe around me. Try to seek deeper into the meditative state."

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: "Main power is holding...... the conduits are taking the increased power levels..... Power drain is where we expected it'd be......"

Leozak: "Excellent. Killbison, shields up. Full power."

Killbison: -activates shields, small display on his console lighting up, showing a representation of Trypticon's current mode, a double line showing shields up all around the ship- "Shields are up, Captain."

Drillhorn: "No noticable increase in power drain."

Leozak: -nods- "Power all weapons, Killbison. Don't open fire, just charge them."

Killbison: -tapping controls on console- "All weapons online, main gun charging."

Drillhorn: "Power drain increasing by........... .00001 percent." -looks over at Leozak, grinning- "We have a battlecrusier, Captain."

Leozak: -chuckles, then laughs- "Then let us show these Quintessions the true might of the Destron Empire!" -turns command chair to face the main viewscreen- "Hellbat, Gaihawk! Best speed to Cybertron!" -looks back at Killbison- "Keep charging the main gun, but take the rest of the weapons back offline, and lower shields."

Killbison: "Aye, Captain." -cuts power to shields and all secondary weapons-

Hellbat and Gaihawk: -start pressing keys on the helm and nav consoles-

Gaihawk: "Course set and laid in."

Hellbat: "Thrusters online, A/G drive online, impellers on standby. Edge of atmospheric envelope in......... 28,000 astroseconds." -checks display- "Hyperlight drive at full power, ready to engage after we clear the asteroid belt."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing moaned loud, hoping to catch the attention of Thrust, Sunstorm and Sixshot.

"You know, if you the three of you are finished whipping out your motherboards and measuring them, you got some people in real pain over here who aren't getting any better."
Runamuck and Runabout entered Metrotitain's Command Center.

"Hey," he shouted to anyone in particular. "Anyone wanna feel like giving us something to do besides patrolling the same slaggin' sectors over and over again?"
Soundwave online
Protoform

" Its your own fault Darkwing for being so unbelievably rubbish on the battlefield" Sixshot laughed

"Relax im sure someone will come over and give you medical attention soon".

DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm smiled at Darkwing

"Or maybe they'll put you out of your misery!"
Soundwave online
Protoform

"ha ha ha yeah that could work too give my receptors a break from his whiney voice"

dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

"....9....8....7.....6....5...."

Soundwave's countdown thundered down towards Zero....
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

OOC:Hein, not sure where you're going, but as this guy is pretty connected to his spark and already a martial arts master, I'll move a little faster. PM me or what not if he's moving to fast.

Double Punch ignored the forces on his body and let himself go. No thoughts skidded across the void. There was nothing. But in that nothing he found something. He found a light. That light expanded and glowed. It was a spark. Upon further investigation it was his spark, he could see the little energyflares and pulses that made it his. The spark grew larger and when he looked inside, he could see the universe, all possible universes. It focused in, though he did not move. He could see Cybertron, and the Earth, then Trypticon, and himself, followed by the darkness again, containing his spark..... It was all one.

With out thinking, or his own control his voice hissed out, drawn from him by something unknown:

"I see............everything........."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Over the Atlantic

"Fightin' the 'Bots is always a pleasure, Cyclonus." Ramjet chuckled. "But we don't have any orders, if that's what you're askin'."

Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister had to work hard to keep from laughing out loud at the Breastforce's conciet. It would have ruined his image as an inscrutible terror, after all.

The deluded fools, they actually think we can win today. He shrugged ever-so-slightly. Today is a day for learning, not conquest. How we adjust to what we will discover today will determine the outcome of the war. Of that I am certain.