Well, guess who's back...

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Sixswitch

Well, guess who's back...

Post by Sixswitch »

So, after a few weeks away from AWF programming, I guess it's time for the Double S to return. So, I hear you cry, what has the Double S been doing while he was away. Has he been training hard, honing his skills to the peak of human ability? Has he been on a spiritual journey, focusing his mind for the challenges he is about to face? Nope and Nope. The Double S has been paying a visit to Africa, hunting out new places to party. From the beach parties of Zanzibar to the sophistication of Nairobi nightlife, the Double S has been experiencing it all. A valuable oppurtunity to chill out, I suppose you could say.

Well, now the Double S is back in action, back to fill your TV screens with high flying, adrenalin pumping action, and back to defend his title week in, week out against the best the AWF has to offer. So, in the words of that grumpy Scotsman from Gladiators... 'Contenders, are you ready?'

And in the words of the Welsh Wonder, the most exciting superstar in the AWF today... 'Oh hell no.'

You want some?
Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

OOC: Welcome back! Did you really go to Africa? That's pretty cool.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: ^ Sentiment reciprocated. Welcome back.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Welcome back, Six.

Now hurry up and get yourself back into a match. I haven't been able to take decent notes for weeks.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

IC- Yawns, your back, gee I never even noticed.

OOC- Welcome back!
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Ready?

I won the match for the number one contendership. I gained a shot for the AWF championship. I gained a shot to the one lonely beacon of light in the darkness. The AWF title might be the one thing that could get me out of this... feeling of failureness. I can change! I can be better! All I possibly need is the AWF title.

Yes. I am ready.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

In both IC and OOC welcome back.

Good trip?