[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Egypt

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: I thought...... oh, I get it. We're at the base of the dam.)

Nightbeat: -shrugs, subspaces the cyclone cannon, pulls his plasma blaster- "Guess I need a better target." -aims at Ransack, fires-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

with everyone deployed, saber was free now to let loose...

" Catilla, no offense... but take care of those other small bots... Overlord is MINE."

corkscrewing to the right after the drop-off, he pulled up hard, and initiated his transformation. the v-star separated and converted into the massive body of Star Saber... Saber's jet mode reconfigured following the Brain Set, and slid into place....

"Head on!" came the command, and StarSaber's full head locked down into place... the massive cybertron warrior drew his sword and kept his gun held back as he dove down at Overlord...

"We end this! Here and NOW!"
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Megaplex hurridly filled up more Energon Cubes then turned to the entrance and fired more freeze shells randomly outside.

-----------------

Sunstorm laughed loudly at Ironhide after being fired directly in the chest by a shot and the napalm.

"Trying to set the sun on fire. Don't... cou-"

Sunstorm looked at his chest as part of his cockpit melted away as was the metal below it.

Angrily, he looked up at Ironhide, his optics glowing furiously and he swooped down towards him firing his lasers and hoping to somehow launch Ironhide himself up into the sky.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Post by the_autobot_cosmos »

"That was it!!!!!!" Pipes yells in childlike anticipation! "That was the grenede!!!" He adds as the entire plant rumbles above them as Pipes, Seaspray and Cosmos all huddle in a huge ditch near the plant's entrance.

"Like whaaaaaam!!!!! That ought to ruin someone's paint job!!!!! Permenantly!!! Zowie!!!" Warpath snickers as he and Huffer stand around hanging out in the secret underground rail system. "Come on, let's go have a look! How much you wanna bet that overgrown walking junkyard is still functional?!" Huffer challenges as he and Warpath leap back up, and out of the hole and back into the plant's basement.

"Damn it cosmos, if you was a human, you'd be the kid that always ate too much ice cream!" Seaspray yells as both he and Pipes try to lift him up out of the hole, finally pulling with all of their might. "Oh shut up Seaspray, don't forget, this is all your fault!" Cosmos yells. "Pipes, you're alive!" Huffer yells as he and Warpath catches up to them. "Yeah, but what about that giant decepticon?" Cosmos asks. "Let's go find out!" Seaspray yells as Pipes, Seaspray, Cosmos, Warpath and Huffer all run outside to see a mighty battle unfolding.

"Autobots!!!" Huffer yells, glad to see his comrads. "Look, the decepticons still haven't secured the enrgon stockpile!" Cosmos points out. "Minibots!!!! Open fire!!!" Seaspray yells as he, warpath, pipes, cosmos, and huffer all open fire in unison at the energon cubes.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -napalm sprayer retracts, hand slides back out, panel on right forearm pops open, housing pops up, heavy drillbit extends, doesn't try to move as Sunstorm grabs him and carries him into the air- "So this's what flyin' coach is lahke......" -fires up drill, tries to bore it into Sunstorm's torso-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ransack took Nightbeat's shot in the shoulder. He winced in pain.

"What? You'd rather I let you blast those cubes and vaporize the whole dam? I thought you Autobots cared about this planet's fleshlings." He caught sight of the minibots, who's fire was splashing into the ground and walls dangerously close to the Energon stockpile. "Apparently not."

He fired a laser blast at Nightbeat's gun hand, then tossed another rotor at the Minibots. He felt a painful grinding in his left shoulder as he did so.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron saw the mini-bots aiming their weapons at the energon and decided that it definatly was not the best place to be standing.

running away for the stockpile Banzai-tron took aim on Nightbeat and fired off a few shots while closing the distance with the headmaster.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Upon hearing Star Sabre, Catilla lept off the body of Overlord and began to run after the minibots who were firing at the energon cubes:

"Dont fire!" he called out "Energon and weapons fire don't mix!"

As this was going on, Overlord fired a volley of missiles from his chest as Star Sabre dived down at him.

One hit should give me enough time to get up and face him he thought as SS loomed.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Post by the_autobot_cosmos »

(ooc: so did we hit the cubes?)

"Unnnghhhh!!!" Seaspray yells in pain as a razor sharp rotory blade slices across his back as he tries to dive to the floor, opening up further an already open wound on his back. "Yeeeow!!" Cosmos cries as he spots the blade streaking straight towards him. He then fires his particle beams from both wrists and his forehead at the incoming blade with pinpoint accuracy utilizing the bulk of his superior tracking systems, in hopes to destroy or deflect the blade.

As Seaspray, on all fours, slowly lifts his head up high to see IRONHIDE and sunstorm go at it, he thought that this would be a perfect time to get a cheap shot at the seeker and fired two laser palm blasts at sunstorm.

Pipes, huffer and warpath in unison, all opened fire on sunstorm also.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

The missile collided but not with saber's chest... the rocket collided with saber's right forearm... blowing a small hole into it... not insignificant, but Saber had more control than to scream in pain... instead, he brought his gun around, and opened fire..

"You're not getting out of this one, Overlord. You caused more grief for innocent beings than you could ever have imagined when you followed Devil Z... It's time to rectify that matter, once and for all!"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

The hit on SS's arm was enought to get Overlord back on his feet, but before he could do anything offensively, he had to dodge the gun fire.

One, two, three times, Overlord was hit, forcing him back to the ground. If it was Star Sabres plan to keep Overlord subdued, it wasn't working. Becoming angrier by the second, he growled at SS:

"You've tried and failed before to rectify it" he said, getting back to his feet and bringing his own gun round, bearing at SS.
"What makes you so confident you'll do it this time?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -plasma blaster gets shot out of his hand, smirks as he dodges the fire from Banzai-Tron, pulls cyclone cannon out of subspace, aims it at Ransack- "I dunno. It certainly got you Decepticons away from that pile of energon cubes in a hurry. Hard to steal what you can't get to." -fires cyclone cannon at Ransack-
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron was not too worried about missing Nightbeat, as it was purely to buy him time to close the distance between them.

Apon reaching his foe Banzai-tron struck out with a flurry of palm and knife-edge strikes to the weak spots in Nightbeats shoulder joints and chest while razorsharp lept at the cyclon cannon
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"This!" Saber brought his blade in a wide arc, which projected a large crescent energy burst... it was again, not meant so much as a means to damage overlord, as a distraction...saber could handle overlord, but chose instead of trying to kill him, just to keep him busy... and force him and his compatriots to retreat.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -staggers back, manages to bring cyclone cannon around to fire at the leaping Razorsharp, gets a good look at Banzai-Tron- "What is this, 'The Attack of the Badly Designed Bludgeon Clones'?" -trying to keep away from Banzai-Tron-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ransack dove desperately to the side, trying to avoid the cyclone cannon shot. He succeeded, but the pain in his shoulder flared as he hit the ground. When he finally managed to push the pain aside and get to his feet, Banzai-Tron had stepped in to engage Nightbeat.

His optics focused on the Minibots, who had managed to destroy the rotor he threw at them. However, the small Autobots had turned their attention away from the Energon cubes for the moment and were attacking Sunstorm.

Can't let them destroy the cubes, he thought. The explosion would bring down the whole dam. But how can I stop them? It's not like I can subspace the whole pile of cubes... His optic band brightened. But I can subspace some of them...

The purple and green Decepticon ran towards the cubes, desperately hoping the Autobots wouldn't catch on to what he was doing. Grabbing the cubes from the top of the nearest pile, he dropped them in his subspace pocket.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm laughed with pain. For a reason unknown he enjoyed the feeling he got out of it. He smiled at Ironhide while pieces of metal came flying out of his torso almost revealing his reactor of which radiation was leaking heavily out of.

"Any closer Autobot and you yourself will be terminated"

He laughed some more before he tried to shoot his lasers at Ironhide before getting his head knocked backward by a blast from the minicons disrupting his aim of fire. He also got hit in the leg where one of his booster rockets was angering him ever so slightly.
He adjusted his head aimed one arm at Ironhide of which he would shoot lasers out of and the other at the group of minibots on the groud consisting of Pipes, Huffer and Warpath.

Megaplex turned away from the energon cubes and towards the minibots on the outside. He aimed a freeze shell towards Warpath and fired.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

As razorsharp was clipped by the cyclone cannon, ripping off two legs and spinning him several times, Banzai-Tron glowered at Nightbeat's comment. silently he pressed his attacks this time focussing his attacks at the upper torso and head of his foe
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Overlord dodged again.

"That...was pathetic. Sabre, you have no killer instinct, no intrinsic survival value. That is why, as a species, the Autobots are just walking empties."

As he finished, Overlord sent the drone jet on his arm into the air as his own distraction, and charged at Sabre, his right arm primed for a viscious right hook to Sabres head.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

“HQ wasn’t kidding when they said these guys might need back,” Roadblock thought, “Well here goes nothing!” With that he transformed into his gold and gray futuristic tank armed with his one corrosive rust bomb lunches. While his humanoid shell transformed into a subsonic windcruiser. And along with his green futuristic attack vehicle shell the three in one army took of towards Sunstorm. “Hey your “divine” it looks as if you could use a little help!” He shouted as he lunched a series of corrosive rust bomb from his vehicle shell at the minibots to cover his entrance.
Where's a nice alternative when you need one! -Ravage

Hush. Darkness gathers. -G2 Megatron

Dying once is bad enough... twice is beyond a joke! - G1 Prowl