[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Egypt

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Saber wasn't buying the jet... The only time overlord would ever seriously unleash that thing was for his disrelive attack... which he, as ginrai, had to announce... taking the flat of his sword, saber swatted the blackbird away, and prepped for what was comming. he didn't know where, but he knew overlord was about to strike... subspacing his gun, StarSaber's left hand sat empty, but ready...

OOC: Zarak, for positioning sake, let's assume his head is turned to one side so that leaves him fairly open
Lord Zarak

ooc- spokey doke

Post by Lord Zarak »

Seeing Star Sabres head was turned to the right, Overlord swung for the left side of SS's head with his right hand. In anticipation of a succesful hit, he began drawing his left arm back.

However, it would leave him open to a blow to his chest, his most valuable area.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

The blow sent saber's head snapping to the opposite side... but that was the instant saber's left hand grasped the hilt of the sword... and so the warrior drew his blade in an upward arc, hoping to tear into overlord's chest
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -getting overload warnings from the control circuity for the drill, moves head out of the way of Sunstorm's shots, leaving carbon streaks along the side of his head, puts his face into Sunstorm's- "You ain't figgered it out yet, huh." -smirks- "Mah armor's givin' me awl th' shieldin' Ah need from yer radiation." -deploys napalm sprayer again, tries to spray it into the hole in Sunstorm's chest-

Nightbeat: -knocked backwards, sent spinning, visor cracking, hits the ground, spits out a wad of oil- "All right, that's it!" -springs to feet- "I've seen every Jackie Chan film ever made, and no badly painted martial arts twinkee's gonna take me out!" -moves arms wildly, ending in a modified crane stance, glaring at Banzai-Tron, shouts, mouth out of synch with his words- "YOUR KUNG-FU IS PIG DUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!" -brings raised foot down to brace himself, swings cyclone cannon around, fires at Banzai-Tron's chest-
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Post by the_autobot_cosmos »

As the minibots pipes, huffer and warpath began to dodge sunstorm's hellish rain, which melts the ground on contact, Warpath find's his nozzle frozen by a freeze shell as he gasps.
"Hey, how'd that happen?" Warpath gasps.

"Hey, that decepticlown has the right idea!! Grab the enrgon!!!!!" Seaspray yells as he, cosmos, huffer and pipes immedeatly bolt for the energon cubes grabbing them two at a time and shunting them in their subspace pockets. Warpath, with his turret chest gun frozen, leaps and dives at the decepticon loading the cubes in his subspace pocket, in a desperate attempt to tackle ransack.
As the minibots steal the cubes, the huge stack rapidly dwindles to a bare few.

As seaspray, huffer, cosmos and pipes then began to run back towards each other and regroup, they are carpet bombed by a rain of rust bombs as they dive for cover. "That's it, I can't take much more of this, I think I've had enough!!!" Seaspray yells.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron watched Nightbeats little show while taking hold of his bayonet, he had not become the reigning master of Cyrstalocution by being stupid, and he knew that the autobot was trying a diversion, there was no way that it wanted to engage Banzai-tron in hand to hand combat.

so when the autobot swung his cannon around Banzai-tron dodged to the side and struck at it several times with his blade
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

“Sunstrom’s finished,” Roadblock thought looking at the scrap heap the other Decp was becoming. “And Banzai-tron seems to be dealing with Nightbeat easily enough, and there no way am either getting in the way of the two behemoths or letting those minibots escape with that much energon!” With that thought in mind he raced towards Pipes Huffer and Seaspray his corrosive rust bombs launcher blazing, his vehicle shell was beside him also lunching corrosive rust bombs. Meanwhile his humanoid shell still in windcruiser mod came around behind the Autobots it’s two plasma blasters blazing. “See you your “divine” and goodbye Autobots!”
Where's a nice alternative when you need one! -Ravage

Hush. Darkness gathers. -G2 Megatron

Dying once is bad enough... twice is beyond a joke! - G1 Prowl
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ransack twisted away from the tackle, but was still knocked to the ground by Warpath's attack.

After pushing himself back to his feet (no easy task with painful shoulder damage), Ransack saw Roadblock move to engage the Minibots.

Good, some help!

Picking his laser pistol off the ground, he fired off a flurry of shots at the fleeing Seaspray, Huffer, Cosmos and Pipes. He wasn't really trying to hit them, just to scare the slag out of them. "Drop the cubes, Autobot scrap!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -drops the cyclone cannon as Banzai-Tron's strikes render it inoperative, springs into the air and snaps a spin kick at Banzai-Tron's head- "Told you I've seen every Jackie Chan movie ever made." -thinking to self- "The fact that Muzzle/I took some karate classes doesn't hurt, either...."

Muzzle: "Three weeks at the Chicago YMCA doesn't count here, bubba."

Nightbeat: "It'd better count for something, otherwise we're tinsel."

Muzzle: "Good point."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm holds his wound with his left and hand and with his right tries to block the napalm sprayer and puts his head up close to Ironhide's, his optics crackling orange fury.

"I don't think you understand Autobot. I'm not the run of the mill factory made Decepticon. I'm much much more!"

His optics close, even although the golden streaks are still seen eminating from them, and his head swings forward towards Ironhide hoping to make an impact.

--------------

Megaplex steps outside and looks up at the battle between Ironhide and Sunstorm. He aims his cannon directly at Ironhide and fires a freeze shell.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron, slightly off balance due to Nightbeat dropping the weapon took the kick in the shoulder, knocking him back a step.

"ahh finally, an Autobot with the oil to fight back one on one."

with that he kicked out at Nightbeats pivoting leg
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

With all of the fire comming from every direction, and with the damage already taking it's toll, the minibots knew that hanging around any longer would no doubt become very hazardous, even fatal, to their health.

"Cosmos, you over grown satelite dish, transform and get us out of here!!!!!!" Seaspray yells as Cosmos transforms into saucer mode as the minibots began to pour inside. "The humans are evacuated and we stole most of their energon, except for a few cubes! No need to die here! But before we go, let's go out with a bang!" Pipes yells as he pulls out yet another H-Bomb grenede and sets the timer for six seconds and throws it towards overlord who was too busy fighting to notice. "Cosmos, get us out of here for crying out loud!" Pipes yells. "Right!!!" Cosmos acknowledges as he takes off in a verticle climb, going from zero to 500 miles per hour in mere seconds.

As the minibots find them selves safely out of the battle zone, they begin to rejoice momentarily as they pour out stacks and more stacks of cubes out of subspace while rejoicing. "Hey, enough with the energon, I'm no astrotrain!" Cosmos yells as the minibots rejoice. Yet, after the momentary excitement wears off, then the pain comes in

Huffer has a couple of dents in his chest from taking shots and his torso has a huge crack in it. Pipes has dents in his chest also as well as a hole in the radiator of his truck mode and no glass in his truck mode's cab. Warpath's barel is cracked and completely useless as it thaws out from a freeze shell shot, and seaspray has a gaping hole in his back and is infected heavily by decepticon rust bombs due to his immune system being low from damage. Cosmos is the only minibot functioning at full power and with the least damage.

"Seaspray, man, you don't look so hot..." Huffer announces. "We got to get him to metroplex for repairs, pronto!" Pipes yells. "Duh!!" Huffer mocks, folding his arms. "Hang on seaspray, we'll be back for repairs in no time!" Cosmos explains. "Yeah, let's just hope we can get repaired before they send us to the brig first!" Huffer says.

(occ: going back to the autobot thread, you decepticons play too rough!)
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Transforming his windcruiser shell back into it’s humanoid mode and slipping his robot self-inside. He looks up at the rapidly despairing green dot that is Cosmos “Get back here Scraplets!” with that he shoots a few knowingly futile shots at Cosmos in anger but he’s already out of sight. “Slag it,” He moans before turning to Ransack “Name’s Roadblock, so bud how do think the big guy,” he says indicting to the fighting Overlord. “Would react if he found out we let a couple of minibots escape with that many energon cubs without even scrapping one of them?” a hint of worry in his voice.

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ransack glowered at the departing Minibots, then turned to Roadblock.

“They call me Ransack.” He glanced at the fighting Overlord. “He’ll be upset,” he answered. “Those scrapheaps took off with more than half of our filled cubes. But I subspaced a lot before they got to them, and there are still a few empties waiting to be filled. Maybe we can still salvage this mission.” His optics narrowed. “Your vehicle shell should be able to protect the remaining cubes. How many do you think we could fit in there?”
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Overlord screamed - equal parts pain and anger - as the blade ripped accross his torso, narrowly missing Giga and Mega. He stumbled back, gathered himself and made towards Star Sabre. As he did so, the grenade exploded. It missed him, but the concussion blast flung him towards Star Sabre.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

“I suppose I could fit ten to fifteen cubes inn that shell, maybe twenty if were lucky,” Roadblock said his eyes lighting up. “I’ll get right to loading up what remains of the cubes into my vehicle shell I just hope this works there’s no why I’m facing down an angry citycon!” with that Roadblock took off towards the empty and full energon cubes. “Well Ransack you coming?” he called back.

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Is Sunstorm still carrying Ironhide up into the air?)

Ironhide: -head snaps back as headbutt connects, brings fist back to try to punch it through Sunstorm's torso when it gets hit by the freeze shell, shrugs, switches napalm sprayer for molten lead sprayer, sprays molten lead at the gaping wounds in Sunstorm's torso-

Nightbeat: -pivoting leg kicked out from beneath him, hits the ground, goes for a sweeping kick to cut Banzai-Tron's legs out from beneath him-
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron landed on his back after having his legs swept out from under him, using his superior reflexes he quickly nipped-up and slashed at Nightbeats torso with his blade
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"That should be good enough," Ransack said. "Any that don't fit, you can pack into your subspace pocket."

He ran a quick systems check, which confirmed that his own parcel of subspace was full nearly to bursting with cubes.

He followed Roadblock, then started filling the empty cubes.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

(occ: Isn't my H-bomb grenede destined to explode near overlord now, or did y'all miss that part in my last post before they escaped?)