[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Egypt

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

StarSaber stared with narrowed optics as overlord was flung again toward him... it was at that instant that a fireball streaked down from above... with his duties in space done, Victory Leo had dropped into the atmosphere, tearing down toward egypt... and as he nearly came crashing down, began to transform... Starsaber took to the air, leaping up and away from overlord... only to interlock with the fast moving Victory Leo... forming Victory Saber... flipping forward in the air, he stopped and hung upsidedown, letting his wings bleed off some of the speed from victory leo's re-entry, but then simply redirected the rest of the thrust... drawing the V-Lock rifle VS stared down at Overlord...

" You've got till the count of five to get up, and get out of here... if you value your life."

"One..... Two.... Three...Four..."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Should stop testing his patience, and get up

As it appeared that Victory Sabre was about to say 'five' and open upon overlord the cybertronian version of righteous vengeance, Overlord got up, holding his chest with his right hard, as if he was half-hugging himself.

In a hoarse, but menacing whisper he said

"This isn't over. Not by a long shot. Your little friend got lucky with his grenade. Next time we meet, I'll be standing over you, and destroying you. No mercy granted."

He turned to his troops.

"Gather what we can. We're returning to Metrotitan...and that damn Ratbat."

Before he left, he turned again to VS, and winked at him.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Hearing Overlords command, Banzai-tron pulled up his slash and grabbed Razorsharp.

"Your lucky this time Autobot"he said to Nightbeat "But next time we meet there will be an ending."

then he took to the air and followed Overlord
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ransack glowered at the departing Overlord and Banzai-Tron.

They could at least help with the slagging Energon...

He filled the last empty cube, then saught out any unoccupied Decepticons who could help him. "Megaplex, some help?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -still on the ground, struggles into a sitting position, looks after Banzai-Tron- "No need to hurry that on my account...... really, you don't have to......." -sighs- "I think I'd better bring Chromedome with me next time."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OOC: Yeah we're kinda still in the sky.

BIC:

Sunstorm gasped and let out a silent scream of fury. His optics crackled as he looked at the wound filling with molten lead.

"No. I will not allow this to happen"

Sunstorm backed off as fast as his thrusters would take him. He held his side while raising one arm. He shuddered in pain before firing a blast toward's Ironhide

Megaplex turned to Ransack

"At once!"

He jumped over quickly andpicked up as many of the cubes he could.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

“Look guys” Roadblock said as he put his tenth cube into his vehicle shell. “I just looked up Victory Sabre’s profile and he is dangerously powerful, now in my vehicle shell I have ten full energon cubs, so I suggest you simply pocket what you can and get out of here before were all blown to the Pit!” With that he transformed his humanoid shell into its windcruiser mode and took off with his vehicle shell not far behind him on the ground occasional blasting off some corrosive rust bombs to cover his escape. “See you guys back at HQ!” he called out and under his breath he add “hopefully.”
Where's a nice alternative when you need one! -Ravage

Hush. Darkness gathers. -G2 Megatron

Dying once is bad enough... twice is beyond a joke! - G1 Prowl
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -retracts lead sprayer and grabs onto Sunsotrm's arm in an attempt to keep from being thrown off, knocked backwards by the lasers hitting him, swings fist at Sunstorm's face, hoping to pummel the seeker-
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm was knocked straight backward by Ironhide's fist but he himself grabbed onto Ironhide's arm before he would descend. He fired more shots at Ironhide before awkwardly transforming and moving off.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -loses his grip on Sunstorm as the radioactive seeker transforms, retracts his lead sprayer in favor of his hand, pulls his blaster and starts firing at the seeker as he plummets to the ground-

Nightbeat: -picks up his plasma blaster, holsters it, then picks up his cyclone cannon and activates the diagnostic routine, squints at the display- "Not too bad, but I don't think I can fix it here." -subspaces cyclone cannon, pulls plasma blaster, switches it to stun, starts running towards Ransack and Megaplex-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ransack watched as Roadblock took off. Moments later, he sees Nightbeat running towards them.

"That's our cue to exit, Megaplex." He scooped up a few more Energon cubes (just enough to fill his cockpit in plane mode) then transformed and took to the sky. "If you wanna blast a hole in the dam on your way out, that'd be great. I don't think we want these 'Bots dogging us all the way back to Carbombya."

The purple and green Decepticon unleashed a spray of machine-gun fire on the facility, then turned towards Carbombya. His attack pitted and scarred a section of the dam, but he had known even before he fired that it wasn't enough to breach it.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm got hit quite a few times on his way back to Metrotitan but it was only minor damage on his wings luckily.

Megaplex looked up at Ransack while trying to dodge any incoming fire. He then transformed into his gun mode and was propelled into the air beside Ransack.

"Contol the firepower. It mightbring down the dam this way!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -slams into the ground, leaving quite an impression-

Nightbeat: -pulls plasma blaster, aims at Ransack- "You can't blow up the dam. That's our job!" -starts firing at Ransack, activates commlink- "Ironhide, you still with me?"

Ironhide: -over commlink, groaning- "Yeah......'m wi......a. Got......se.....tion, tho......."

Nightbeat: "Sounds like you got dosed pretty good with radiation. Doesn't matter right now, though. Muzzle's exo-suit is safe against all NBC contaminants, at least for a while, and I need help in keeping them from blowing the dam!"

Ironhide: -pulls himself out of the fused glass pit of the impact crater, retracts right hand and deploys sprayer, sprays himself down with straight water, redeploys hand, starts limping towards Nightbeat's position- "Ah'm comin'......" -smiles as his sensors come back online, raises his blaster, aims at Megaplex- "An' Ah c'n see ya fr'm here......." -starts firing at Megaplex-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bobbing and weaving like a maniac, Ransack managed to dodge Nightbeat's fire. He replied to the Autobot with something bordering on indifference.

"Whatever. As long as it gets done."

He continued fleeing, even though he severely doubted the Autobot's sincerity.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Megaplex transformed from his gun mode and dodges the blasts from Ironhide although one of them hit his shouler. He looked at the fleeing Ransack and decided to follow while holding his "scarred" shoulder.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -checks his sensors, scowls, activates commlink- "Awlrahght, Nahghtbeat. 'S lahke this. Ah'm lookin' at some serious decon b'fore Ah c'n be near anybody fer any length'a tahme. Get ever'body away from th' dam. Ah c'n seal up th' damage, but it ain't gonna do no good if Ah kill ever'body at th' dam with radiation poisonin'."

Nightbeat: -over commlink- "What, you mean it's a bad thing to have a glowing personality?"

Ironhide: "Great. A funny 'bot. Jus' get ever'body away from there."

Nightbeat: "Got ya, boss." -deactivates commlink- "All right, everybody. If you're not radiation proof, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to clear out of here, now!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Whatever few humans hadn't already fled or been killed immediately began running from the plant.

Ransack noticed Megaplex's injury.

"Might wanna get that looked at when we get back to base," he said.

(OOC: And back to the 'Con thread they go...)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -looking around, helping to get any wounded or stragglers away from the dam, activates commlink- "Star Saber, we've got some wounded humans here. The dam's a little damaged, and Ironhide can fix it. Unfortunately, that Seeker must've been a runaway nuclear reaction, because he's pretty hot right now. We gotta get people away from the dam...... and we gotta figure out how we can wash the old boy down."

Ironhide: -checking his radiation level, switches chemicals, sprays himself down again, checks his radiation level again, sighs- "There better be somethin' can be done 'bout this, otherwahse they're gonna have ta bury me in concrete fer th' next thousand vorns'r so."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Victory saber pondered for a moment, then spoke up

"Nightbeat... Ironhide's onboard "chemistry set" is capable of dispersing liquid lead, correct? Why not lay on a coat of lead, then once we get back to the maximus, we can siphon the radiation off... I'm rather sure Fortress' systems are capable of drawing off the kind of gamma particles that ironhide's been saturated with..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -over commlink- "I hope he's got enough lead......"