[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Egypt

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Post by the_autobot_cosmos »

(OCC: Point noted, and have now realized the full gravity of the situation.)

As pipes and cosmos ran inside of the building, Warpath, who was covering them with return fire while running backwards, was tripped by Bonzia-tron, and fell flat on his back. Seaspray, during the heat of combat, tried his hardest not to laugh as he held out both palms towards banzia-tron. "These usually get me out of tight situations underwater, but here goes nothing!!!" Seaspray yells as out of a hole in both palms shoot out two mini torpedos.

Meanwhile, inside of the plant, Huffer guards the entrance with his sonic shotgun as Pipes tends to Cosmos. "What are those two clowns doing out there?! Pipes, how is cosmos doing?" Huffer asks as Pipes is busy elbow deep inside cosmos's chest, trying to revive him. "He'll be alright if he can cool down! He's our only ticket out of here! Besides, I have a plan...." Pipes explains as he closes Cosmos's chest and stands up.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

ooc: much better :) nice touch with the torpedoes too

above ground, the torpedoes only had the range as if they were thrown, however Banzai-tron only managed to deflect one away as the other one impacted on his mid-section taking him down momentarily.

"You will pay for that Autobot"he snarled in pain "Razorsharp attack now!"

with that Razor sharp lept from the ceiling above the autobots towards Seasprays back, hoping to start ripping the armour from the Autobots back
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Hey, chief," Ransack shouted at Overlord, "how long 'till we've got the energy?"

Noting that several of the Minibots had taken cover inside the plant, Ransack reluctantly transformed and took to the ground. Seeing Huffer on guard, the Decepticon drew his laser pistol and snapped off three shots at the Autobot's torso.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

As seaspray screamed like a fembot drowning to death, he transformed into his hover craft mode and bolted towards the plant entrance on a coushon of air after feeling something ripping right into his back, leaving an exposed gash. As Seaspray entered into the building, he found himself on a collision course with OVERLORD.

Warpath transformed into tank mode and sped towards the plant's entrance with his turret aiming behind him, blasting at everything moving.

Huffer managed to get one shot off before being slid across the ground by overlord's three shots.

"Wha...what happened?!" Cosmos yawns, standing up as Pipes turns to him. "No time!!!! Cosmos, find the control room and tell the humans to evacuate immedeately! I'm going to find the energon stockpile the decepticons gathered! If i can't find them, either way this place is going to go up in smoke, hopefully with the cons still inside!" Pipes yells, showing Cosmos a glimpse of his palm sized H-Bomb Grenede.

"You got five minutes!" Pipes adds, putting the bomb into his subspace pocket and pulling out his twin pistols.
"Yikes!!!" Cosmos yells, speeding off!!!"
(Occ: Did the decepticons make energon cubes yet?)
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

ooc- cubes are ready. Need to be filled. Time for some action.

IC-

Overlord stopped firing. Guns, ramps and platforms started collapsing in on themselves. Plates shifted as from a base, the massive form of Overlord emerged. Giga and Mega transformed, and become lodged in his chest. His eyes flashed scarlet Below Mega, a quick transformation revealed two cannons. Below Giga, six missile launchers revealed themselves. In his hands, he held his cannon, a monstrous looking thing.

He towered over the plant, and the minibots inside.

"Come out, you pathetic excuses for Autobots. You're just like Prime....cowards" his voice bellowed

Banzai-Tron, Megaplex, begin filling the energon cubes. Me, Ransack and Sunstorm will cover the entrance and make sure these cowards don't disturb you."
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

"Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna die!!!!! We're all going to die!!!!!!" Huffer panics as Warpath looks outside of the entrance, gazing at the huge spectacle. "Wow. I really have nothing at all to say about this.....just.....wow....." Seaspray gasps, standing in the entrance.

"Like, boom!!!! If we're like gonna die, blam!!! We're gonna go out with a bang, zoom!!! Warpath boasted. "More then you know, Warpath....more then you know...." Pipes yelled, pulling out his H-Bomb Grenede and holding it in his palm. "Say their, Pipes, like watcha got their man?" Seaspray asks.

Meanwhile, Cosmos had rounded up all of the humans he could find, many of them factory workers, electricians, engineers and some physicists as they all gathered in the plant's huge basement. "Quickly...is their another way out of here?!" Cosmos asks as one of the humans raised their hand. "Yes, mr. autobot! Their is an exit down here which leads to the aquaducts and under workings of the entire base! It is a maze of pipes and inner workings which connects all of the facilities in the surrounding area, and even leads to the red sea! It has a unique rail car system!" A human explains.

"Go to the red sea, quickly! It is not safe here!" Cosmos explains. As the humans began to evacuate, Cosmos asks and then is given the directions to the control room where he then runs to, walking right through the wall of the huge room, littered with high tech computers and communications equipment by human standards. Suddenly, his communicator goes off. "Cosmos, status report!" Pipes yells as Cosmos nervously answers. "The humans have began to evacuate! I'm in the control room now!" Cosmos frantically responds.

"Evacuate?! Evacuate how?!!!" Pipes yells, now realizing that sending humans outside of the plant at this time would be disasterous. "Through an underground rail way that..." Cosmos is cut off as he tried to explain. "Underground railway?!" Pipes ponders. "Damn it, tell Coz to call for help!" Seaspray yells. "No!!! I have a plan that will destroy these cons for good!" Pipes yells. "And us too, right along with them!" Huffer yells.

"Alright you guys, new plan! Head for the railway, I'll join you in a minute!" Pipes yells. "You don't got to say it twice!" Seaspray yells as he, huffer and warpath began to run off. "Wait a sec, what are you gonna do?!" Warpath stops and asks. "Don't worry about me, just go!!!" Pipes yells as the minibots all run off. Pipes watches them all disappear before turning his attention outside. "Decepticons!!! We surrender!!! You have us!!! We are preparing to come out now, laying down our arms!!!" Pipes yells, peaking out of the doorway, meanwhile setting the timer of his H-bomb grenede to six seconds.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron thought about defying Overlords order but decided that the massive being was one we would have difficulty with later, so instead he worked at filling the cubes quickly and hopefully there would be something left of the autobots to sell for scrap after
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

OOC: Time to make some fireworks... Boys, get ready for combat!

BIC:

about 2/3 the way across the ocean, Saber dove the V-Star superjet down low to avoid detection by the con's until it was too late... as the superjet roared onward, it slowed to 1/4 the speed fo sound, comming up fast on the 'cons location...

"Gentlemen, we're about to make contact... Prep for a hot drop. "

Saber flipped the switch on his console to open the drop bay in the center of the passanger compartment... the bay doors swung down, and the bots were not a hundred feet above the ground... sand clouds kicked up behind the superjet as it tore over the sandscape...

" Prepare to drop in t-minus 5....4....3...." The V-star's speed drastically dropped, without causing any huge shaking..." 2.....1....DROP NOW!"
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

"Cosmos?!!!!! What are you doing, we're retreating to the railway crap you were talking about, now where is it?!" Seaspray yells, stepping into the room to find cosmos playing around with the communication equipment. "Hold on, Seaspray, I got to call Optimus Prime and let him know that this giant decepticon is getting his filthy hands on all that energon!" Cosmos explains.

"Forget about that, we got to go! Pipes is going to sacrifice himself and blow this place and the decepticons back to cybertron for crying out loud!" Seapray tugs on Cosmos. "No!!! I can't let that happen!" Cosmos yells, Running out of the room! "Damn it, Cosmos, you overgrown satelite dish, we aint got time for this!!!" Seaspray yells as he runs after cosmos.

Meanwhile, in the basement of the plant, Warpath blasts a hole through an open manhole and leaps through the freshly formed chasm and lands on top of a huge, underground railway. Huffer then leaps down, landing next to Warpath. "This must be the underground rail system." Warpath explains. "Gee, what gives you that clue?!" Huffer sarcastically answers. "Hmmmm, seaspray and Cosmos got two minutes..." Warpath calmly sighs, setting his internal timer mechanism.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ransack heard Overlord's order, but before he could move to obey he heard Pipes' offer of surrender.

He scoffed. "Who said taking prisoners was on our 'to do' list?"

He pulled a rotor blade out of subspace and threw it at the plant's entrance, hoping to slice Pipes to pieces.

Then he heard the roar of approaching engines. He snuck a look over his shoulder, and his optic band expanded in surprise. "Hey, chief," he called to Overlord, "we've got company. Big company."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

V-Jet:

Ironhide: "C'mon!" -leaps out of the open hatch, blaster pistol ready, hits sand, drops to a crouch, looking for targets-

Nightbeat: -lands behind him, cyclone cannon braced against his hip, looking for targets- "Guess I'll get to give this thing a test run after all....."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Megaplex fired more freeze shells while filling up the cubes as fast as he could. He then concentrated on ihs task fully and began working even faster and filling the Energon cubes.

--------------------------

Sunstorm remained in the sky plainly contemplaying his position in the universe, oblivious to what was happening below but then his sensors picked up the ship as did his audio sensors.

"Now the real fun begins!"
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

As Pipes contemplated his next move, suddenly, a very sharp metal object flew towards him in the building's entrance as he stood in the doorway. As he ducked on instinct, suddenly, he found that the H-Bomb grenede fell out of his hands and rolled towards the inside of the plant, as the six second timer activated.

suddenly, Cosmos runs over and picks up the grenede. "Pipes, I'm not going to let you blow yourself up just to kill a couple of decepticons!" Cosmos explains. "Blow myself up?! Are you crazy? Who said anything about me blowing myself up?! I'm trying to get close enough to that big one so I can place this grenede in him, without getting blasted by the other cons! now give me the grenede!!!" Pipes explains. "Damn it, cosmos, I'm gonna kick your communication systems for making me chase you!!!" Seaspray, physically damaged, finally catches up.

"And just how was you gonna escape the blast yourself?" Cosmos asks, folding his arms. "You over grown dirt bucket, if you don't give me the grenede it's going to explode right in your hand!!!!!" Pipes yells. "Yeah...right." Cosmos cooly throws the grenede from one hand to the next until seaspray snatches it from him and throws it to pipes before kicking cosmos in the ass with a swift kick. "Only two seconds left!!!!!!!!!!!" Pipes yells, running towards the entrance and placing the grenede inside of one of the pipes on the side of his arm and quickly aims for the huge Decepticon known as overlord and fires it towards the decepticon's chest, going for the center mass. "Take coveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seaspray cries as cosmos uses his particle beam from his forehead and bores a hole in the ground that he, pipes and seaspray dives into.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -sensors bleep and he looks up, catching sight of Sunstorm- "Ah'm pickin' up a serious radiation source. Looks lahke it's that seeker over there. Ah got th' shieldin', Ah'll take him." -looks over at the buildings where the minibots are being overwhelmed- "Hate ta do this, but they are keepin' th' 'Cons busy. Nahghtbeat, see that pahle'a energon cubes over there that they're loadin'?"

Nightbeat: -grins- "I think I know what you're thinking."

Ironhide: "Then let's go!" -charges towards Sunstorm, firing his blaster pistol at the highly radiated Seeker-

Nightbeat: -starts running towards the pile of energon cubes, wondering how far back he should stand when firing-

(OOC: Here's hoping that's not a nuclear power plant......)
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm deactivated his radiation shield as his fusion reactor began to "roar".

"Your attempts to disrupt this mission will fail Autobot. I will not allow it"

All of the shots miss Sunstorm apart from two which drive into his right side forcing a hole of leaking radiation and pain to the Seeker and also knocking his off balance in the air.

"You shall pay for that non-believer!"

Sunstorm fires his gamma ray laser cannons at Ironhide while flying from side to side to try and avoid any further damges.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -chuckles as his sensors feel the radiation spike, but winces as the gamma bursts hit his armor, retracts right hand and liquid nitrogen sprayer deploys, sprays liquid nitrogen at Sunstrom in a broad swath at the Seeker- "That the best ya can do?"
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm stands in the sky smiling as the liquid nitrogen covers his body.

"I've only just.. BEGUN!"

Sunstorm's reactor thunders and the radiation surges through him causing the liquid nitrogen to have no effect apart from tightening his body.

Sunstorm raises his arms and fires two missiles at the ground below Ironhide.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -smiles as the radiation levels rise, though some small part of him worries about the loss of his long range sensor systems, manages to dodge one missile, staggers as the second one catches him in the shoulder, snaps his blaster up and fires at Sunstorm- "You did bring backup, rahght? 'Cause if yer countin' on that radiation trick ta help ya, yer in trouble." -retracts nitrogen sprayer, deploys napalm sprayer, sprays a swath of napalm at Sunstorm-

Nightbeat: -stops a little distance away from the energon cubes, aims cyclone cannon at the stack- "Here's hoping the explosion isn't too big." -fires at the stack, the recoil pushing him back slightly, blowing a large hole in the building- "Oops. Wasn't expecting recoil like that." - aims at the stack again, fires at the stack of energon cubes-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: It's a hydroelectric plant, Hein. Blowing holes in it is a bad idea)

Ransack scowled at the hole that Nightbeat's shot created. His optic band widened slightly as a strained noise emitted from the damaged dam. The rotor that he'd thrown at Pipes arced effortlessly back into his waiting hand. He immediately tossed it in front of the Autobot's next volley, redirecting it enough that the energon cubes were spared.

"You maniac!" He snapped off several laser shots at the Headmaster, taking several steps towards him as he did so. "You're going to kill us all!"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Almost caught unawares, Overlord tried to dodge the grenade thrown by one of the minibots. It blew up as he was turning, and off balance, and was blown onto his back.

Whilst the other Autobots charged in, firing off their weapons, Catilla took his time. Ironhide was busy with the glowing seeker, Nightbeat was trying to kill everyone, or so the Decepticon said. As he looked to where the massive Decep was, he saw him turn and get blown onto his back.

Bingo.

He raced towards where he fell. He jumped, and in mid-air grew in size, and came out of his shell, which deposited itself in subspace, and replaced it with his gun. He landed on Overlord's chest, and pointed his gun squarely at his head.
He shouted to the minibots:

"You've got the chance to escape. I'll keep this one quiet whilst you run"