To The ArchiveBowl

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-ex: Oh now your trying to do a Vince Russo style on me? Wow that is so mature of you Ravage. The only one I believe who is in hangover is you. Man when will Big Daddy Rav stop making himself a big daddy joke? Well I dont wanna answer that cause next to my interest in monkey tossing, which is 0 ......your 'acting tough' is the one that follows it buddy. Cause everybody knows me Rav, dont make it look like the other way around just to make yourself feel better. I'm The XTREME...D-Extreme. Your just Rav.....wait, WHO? :confused:
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

He'd be Ravage, of the GPA. The GPA that has survived longer then any other faction in the AWF. It outlasted the Team of HBK and G91, its outlasted cWo and its outlasted the nTo in the AWF. But who can be surpised by that? The nTo was full of useless jobbers that could only take a shot in the mouth.

And correct me if I'm mistaken ... you were once nTo ... D-Ex --- umm ... hmm ... D-Shot? No I'll get it ... D-C**k? Sounds something like that ... I'll probably walk past you on a corner in a couple of years ... oh wait .. silly me I won't be walking, I'll either be struting or drving my Porsche, either way suits me. Anyway back to the nTo.

You were once nTo and Cyberbitch was its leader? and you were tag team champs for shortest amount of time. Man you couldn't even do that right, you had the belts and lost to D-NeXt? ... For shame ... D-Ex ... stay to the chump leagues, I'm not even going to waste my time with kicking your ass, I've done it once already, don't need to again.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Youre right about there Tempy. But did I ever cost the loss of my stable's match in an all stakes match like your fellow GPA member Ravage? Do I constantly jump ship into a bandwagon that is a stable running wild like he does? Did I lower my morals just to join a team that is currently dominant and a team that can hide my weaknesses like he did? No...no I dont. I'm a proud nTo member.....but stop defending your big softcore hoss Ravage. As much as I have MORE respect for you than that fellow GPA asshole of yours, its not worth your time defending or cheering up Ravage with your couragous yet vein words to try and make me look the bigger fool in this confrontation. Run along, infact grab Rav's tail. and throw him outta the bandwagon before he tries to destroy your group. You know too well he was the cause of the cWo's slow death...why risk it Tempest? Why do you try to cover up the fact he can split the longest running stable alive?. You know as a smart young man Tempest, you should know better...now....call that bluff. *smirk*

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Blah blah blah, D all your rambling is like a chipmunk on coffee.

Your right I lost for the CWO what was that like 2 years ago?

And where was the NTO then? Dead and gone. Just like your going to be if you keep running your mouth to the GPA and myself.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex You know what Rav, the nTo and cWo aint the only thing dead, your credibility to deliver what you say is dead as well since the start of this year. Past is past yet I see a man, I see you Ravage who cant take your blunders as a man. Accuse me of my own past is the best you got aint it. Cause there aint nothin you can do right now but play the past card. Threaten me again? Thats so nice of you *slight laughter* thats very nice *stops and glares with a smile on his face* Cause thats how far you can go from now on....see you and the rest of your chumps in the archive bowl! *laughs and leaves the scene*

OOC: well thats it for me in the meantime...now time toget this damn keyboard to STOP making em annoying beeping thingies :rant: yup time for me to make a breif absence, I'll be back! :cool:

Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

You can never beat a good drink to help the world pass.

Or dishing a good beating out to the GPA. Thinking about it, its a tough call between the two.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yawns, I keep hearing someone yapping. Who can it be.

Oh thats right nobody.

Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Well, Ravage, I know this is obvious to all involved, but you really are the expert on "nothing".

Now, let's try to show why, shall we?

How many clean wins over real opponents have you had this year? Zero. How many titles have you held this year? Zero. How many titles does your precious faction hold? Zero.

Now, I'm not afraid to step into the ring with you, Ravage, so don't even try that defense. As soon as someone is good enough to take these titles off of Ghostal and I, I'll happily take you on again. Well, if there's anything left of you after the Game is done, that is.

Now, I know you hurt HBK, and that really pisses me off. And I know you've left me on the rampway bleeding before, but I'll be damned if that's going to stop me anymore. Injury takes a back seat to shutting you up. If you've got something to say, Ravage, say it. But know that I'll always be here, ready to get in your face.

Remember that.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Xille, admit it. Your just a big pussy loser Ravage wannabe.

You saw HBK laying their on the mat and you thought of you. After I hit the Hangover on you, three, four maybe five times. You saw that image of you laying in the middle of the ring, unable to feel below your neck with EMT's telling you everything will be ok. But inside you know it's not.

Stop chasing the dog thats bigger than you Xille before you really do get hurt. And your nightmare becomes nothing but truth.