[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Japan

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: "GRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -sits up, ripping through the roof, covered in mud, silt, and bits of building, wipes visor off with the back of one hand, looks around- "Where'd everybody go?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Jazz was unprepared for Bombshell's cerebro shell, and he only managed to shift his weight at the last moment. The shell struck him in the side of the head, its impact knocking him onto his back in the alley. He rubbed his head and grumbled.

"No fair, man!"

He rolled over slowly and transformed, puttering off down the alley.

"Awright," Jazz called over radio. "Anybody need a hand gettin' to the shuttle?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -activates commlink- "Yeah, Jazz, I could use a hand. Got a building support strut through my leg and I think I'm stuck. Look for the pile of rubble that used to be a warehouse." -pulls out linear blaster cannon and laser rifle- "Where'd everybody go?"
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Post by the_autobot_cosmos »

As the Insecticons close in on the shuttle with their clones not far behind, Bombshell began to laugh wildly. "I have control of the autobot they call JAZZ. But I shall not activate my control over him until I have the perfect oportunity to fully maximize complete chaos over the autobots when they least expect it!" Bombshell laughs.

"Well for the mean time, I want to maximize complete chaos over the autobots in that shuttle!" Kickback yells, firing his rifle at the shuttle's engines.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing cackled. "Hey, Dreadwind, get a load of this! Rinky Dink thinks he's gonna hurt us!"

Dreadwind laughed. "I guess we'd might as well just roll over and die right now."

"Nah," Darkwing snickred. "I'd rather just stomp that guy into oblivion."

"Works for me," Dreadwind smiled, as the two Powermasters raised their weapons again and began to lay down fire on Countdown.
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown saw the shots coming and knew he had no time to dodge them, so he did the only thing he could do.

"ARRRRGGGGHHH!" He could feel the searing pain in his body as the blasts rip through his armor. As he fell to his knees, he saw at his hand. A missile, probably one that fell out of the cannons of his base when it was blasted. He then thought cleverly, if I go out, I'm going out with a bang, and taking these scrap piles with me!

He quickly took the missile in his hands and roll around on the ground, he then took his back to the Decepticons. He said, "Get on with it, destroy me. I know now that I cannot defeat you two. You are far superior to me." That's what I'd like say, but then I couldn't call myself an Autobot. I hope you like oblivion.

Redhot looked down from the rocket and saw Countdown with his back turned to two Decepticons. "BOSS! What are you doing?!" He then saw the several shots coming at the rocket. He said, "Aeroblade, hang on tight!" He then steered the ship, trying his best to keep the damage limited.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing laughed at Countdown.

"Nah," he said. "I don't think I wanna kill you." He began to walk towards the Micromaster. "I think I'd rather capture you."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown then spun around as Darkwing walked toward him. He then jumped up and off of Darkwing, throwing the missile he had hiddne between him and his partner Dreadwind. He then shot a blast at the missile as it impacted with the ground, exploding in a huge flash.

As he landed, he then transformed and drove away from the two, but it was difficult to drive with only three wheels.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The missiles explosion sent Darkwing and Dreadwind sailing in opposite directions, slamming into a tree trunk and a rock formation.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Jazz awkwardly rounded the turn at the end of the alley, pulling into the empty street slowly. He gimped toward the ruined warehouse on his flat tire and transformed upon catching sight of Roadbuster.

"Just hang tight, pal," he demanded, taking hold of the debilitating strut and pulling on it. "I don't know about this retreat here. I think the Decepticreeps are hidin' the rest of the chips somewhere, but we can't get close enough to 'ask' 'em..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -grunts as the strut is ripped from his leg, energon, oil, and hydraulic fluids leaking copiously from the wound- "Right, then, Jazz. What say we grab a couple of Decepticons to.... help us with our inquiries."
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot and his headmaster bodyguards pulled in close to the shuttle blasting every weapon they had they pulled in close to the insecticons.

"Hey where did you guys come from" yelled the sixchanger as he saw the mass army following behind them

"I sure hope you guys are on our side"
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

A new barrage of fire hit the ship as Redhot tried to keep the shuttle in the sky entact. Slag! We're never going to make it out of this one alive. If I'm going out, I'm going out figthing!

Redhot then rolled the ship over to it's other side, opening a large hatch. The hatch brought out a pair of laser cannons. "It's time to serve up some Decepticon Kaboom!"

He fired shots at Sixshot and the headmasters first, as they were closet to the shuttle. Volley after volley of shots, he fired tehm in a desperate attempt to survive.

Countdown was having his own problems on the ground. He was about to crash when he picked up Jazz and Roadbuster. He drove towards them, transformed and landed on all fours. As he got up, he said, "Hey guys. How ya been?" His body had two lines of bullet shots down his chest and his fourth wheel had been blasted off. He looked like half blasted slag.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Just then, diving down towards redhot at blazing speed, Shrapnel, Kickback and Bombshell prepare to collide with him from three directions!
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Redhot saw the Insections heading for the shuttle in a three way colusion. Thinking quickly, he sent all the auoxillery energy into the main thrusters and shot off. He attempted to blast his way between the three Insecticons, hoping they would crash into each other.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

As the three Insecticons crashed into each other, Shrapnel's head exploded in a fiery mesh of twisted metal as alien circuitry and wires littered everywhere. Kickback legs severed from his body in a twisting wrench as bombshell's chest bent far into his body and pulling out of his back almost turning himself inside out before all three insecticons exploded in a brilliant explosion.

The Insecticons clones, all mindless now due to losing their link to the three original Insecticon leaders, began to mindlessly scatter in every direction, flying into nearby buildings and whatever was in their path, exploding like missiles. And thus ends the legacy of the mighty Insecticons.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Jazz tossed the strut aside and reached down to help Roadbuster to his feet.

"Sounds like a plan to me. I can distract Big Ugly long enough for you to nab one of 'em, but you gotta be able to walk first..."
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot is damaged mildly by the attack the headmasters with help from their Nebulans escaped damage

"Darn i knew it was too good to be true a whole clone army gone in a flash......Keep firing anyway it seems like this shuttle isnt going to last much longer"

The three warriors pinpointed the lower part of the shuttle in an attempt to completely unbalance it.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -putting his weight on his good leg, leaning on Jazz, watching as it rains pieces of Insecticon- "Guess it's a good thing. I didn't have any bug spray. Now, got any suggestions as to who we should capture? Darkwing and Dreadwind might be good choices." -looks over at Countdown, mud, energon and hydraulic fluid dripping from his body- "Not too much. Just looking for a few 'Cons to beat the slag out of."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown laughed, "Oh you don't have to worry about those two. I took care of them. Trust me, they got a real bang out of it!" He then pointed behind him to Darkwing and Dreadwind, one's head in a tree and the other in shambles on a rock.