AWF Fallout! The New Era in the AWF STARTS HERE!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Auros, you might have won today, but remember this is just the battle. This war aint over yet Auros, as long as I am living, as long as I a breathing, you will NEVER escape the destiny! You can never escape the destiny of you losing that title. Tonight, on the other hand I give you congratulations on your win against me. But as evident as it has been seen tonight, no matter how much punishment you dished out, I came right back up for more. The next time we meet for the hardcore title, MY RIGHTFUL TITLE, prepare to face a more prepared D-Extreme. This hunt aint over Auros....NOT BY A LONGSHOT!

:yawn:

Dios main, joo just don't no wen to shut joor [expletive deleted] mowth, do joo? I ain't loosing theese title main. Eet's mine and I'm the most hardcore chingamadre aquí main. Just geeve eet up and go after sum other pendejo loser like joo. Like that viking culero.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Wow. The X takes the weekend off to do a little conditioning and what happens? We've got Ravage still running his mouth about hurting people, Strifer taking on the Game and the GPA at the same time, and OP2K5 and Judge Death trying to decide who knows fear better.

This is what I've got to say. Ravage, you talk about hurting people, and that's fine. If that's all your simple mind wants to worry about, then I'll let it. You can hurt everyone you want, but don't be surprised when it comes back to bite you in the ass. I've been watching tapes and I'm awfully sure HBK has come back from a lot worse than the likes of you. And the Game... well... I'll send you a card or two, okay? Maybe a stuffed giraffe?

The point is Ravage, even though I know they're very real, your threats have never scared me, and I don't believe they ever will. I know things were never solved between us and right now I see us as pretty damn even, and maybe we should keep it that way for a time. I'll worry about your bush friends the NWA, you worry about the Game, and maybe some time down the road we'll meet and have some more fun. And don't worry, I'll remember to leave the rule book at home when it happens. Remember that.

Speaking of the NWA, I know they haven't said much because they're off "preparing" in their own way. They just have to remember that the X will be bringing his A game come Mayhem, and he wouldn't expect any less from them.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Is someone talking?

*looks down*

Oh it's Xille.

You know if your soooo unafraid of me why don't you get back into the ring with me?

Becuase you are a coward.

Now have a nice night as you realise most of the women the GPA score with are taller than you.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

And we all know why that is, don't we, Billy Bitch Rav? It's because all of the women the GPA score with aren't really women at all. If you were to take a close look 'down below', you'll find that the GPA 'women' come complete with a certain piece of equipment that the GPA themselves lack.

Thanks for the congratulations Wolfang. Been a long time coming, but the Double S did it. Just like he always said he would. Riding high, kicking arse.

They're right. The new era of the AWF IS beginning. Right here, right now. The Double S is on top of the world. The GPA? They're in the gutter, same as always. It doesn't really matter that Viewfind's added another bitch to his collection. It really doesn't matter that there's an extra body to fill out a GPA shirt. It's like shovelling ****. You can add more and more **** to the pile. You could make the pile twenty feet tall if you wanted to, but at the end of the day, it's still ****.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Six, you know for a guy that lost his belt to TC and myself you really do have a pretty big ego.

I realise from what the ladies told me you need that ego for good reason. And I also realise you are the resident expert on what equipment people would lack or have. So I won't even try to jump to your level to argue that.

And you the new era of the AWF. Thats about as funny as Bush winning another term. You know the GPA is the only show in town and let's face it your scared by it. You know your just like a dog chasing an 18 wheeler once you get to it your going to be crushed like a bug.

So don't worry Six. HBK is done, next up will be Galvy and I will be more than willing to end your career faster than you go through an extra Big-Mac value meal at Mc. Donalds.

Six, just keep on ranting becuase as they say I'll be waiting for ya.

Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Oh hey Six. Its been good having you here but unlike my normal attitude of just yelling at people and saying they don't stack up i am going to say good job on getting your hands on the title. But don't get me wrong you are still a jackass in my books and you will get whats coming to you soon enough I am sure. But I do have to say this. Just because I am full of sh!t most of the time doesn't mean I can't follow through on what I say. So enjoy your title run and may it be as short as can be.

Now get bent you glorified piss ant.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Ravage
You know if your soooo unafraid of me why don't you get back into the ring with me?
Anytime, anywhere, hoss. I've faced you before and I'll gladly do it again. I will, however, give you time to recover after the ass-kicking your about to receive from the game.
Becuase you are a coward.

This is coming from the guy who can't win a match without cheating and decides to hurt people after he loses? The man who is stuck in a stable with five other hosses? The man who takes orders from a vanilla ice wanna be? He dares to call me a coward?

Ravage, I've pulled many a stunt since I've come to the AWF. I haven't backed down from a fair fight ever, I've jumped off the Archivetron two times already, and I've even managed to win the Hardcore title, one that screams "this man isn't a coward".

Don't call me a coward, Ravvy. I'll break your knees. Remember that.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Xille you can't even break the plastic wrap off of your Gatorade. And you think you can break my knees.

After I cripple the Game, I will snap your back like an unwanted toy.

StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Hey Tempest, I wouldn't go making any plans. One thing I would do though, if I were you, is book yourself into the dingiest make-shift hospital you can afford, you'll be spending a lot of time there.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Haven't I heard this before? Yeah ... I think I did ... and yet ... I'm still here? You said at Fallout I was going to be going to a hospital ... and yet ... I pinned you?

Warp, learn to back up your words, otherwise I'll send YOU to a hospital ...
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The Double S will get what's coming to him? The Double S already got what was coming to him, and that's the strap I'm wearing around my waist right now. Bitch Daddy Rav says I've got a big ego... It aint bragging if you back it up buddy, and my performance at Fallout proved without a shadow of a doubt that the Welsh Wonder can back it up.

GPA... The only show in town? The only show you'll ever be a success in is the Rocky Horror Show, and the Double S says that you're welcome to keep that particular brand of entertainment.

And lets get one thing straight. The Double S doesn't need to be chasing anything. With this shiny new belt, it's you and the pack that're chasing the Double S. Maybe you've got things bent over backwards here Rav, but you got beat by HBK. You can say what you want about 'just wanting to inflict pain', but in this business, if you can't get the job done during the match, then you're a loser. Maybe one day you won't be. Until then, keep on licking Viewfind's shoes, and maybe, just maybe, one day you might be good enough to lick mine.

You want some?
Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Double S, I have to congratulate you, you did get the strap. Theres no doubt about that, but you see theres a problem, Vinny G, he was da man of the match, he upset our great leader and now the FPA will pay our dues. But on the other hand, I've already taken care of him at one point ... os that measn i'm free to kick SCSW ass ... But am I? See, I remember a time when, yes believe it or not, Double S, beat me ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... He even eliminated me from the Royal Rumble, but I got him back ... I eliminated him from another Royal Rumble ... but you've never taken me on ... 1 on 1 have you?

Well ... you can prove yourself ... no not now, I've stil got to take care of Warp. But at the Archivebowl, I'll win that baby ... then I'll take you on ... one on one ... and we can still who is the best this company has to offer ...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

See double S.

You hide behind your words. You stand and say come get some and what not. But I don't see you climbing in those ropes to get me. And you know it's no longer about if I win or lose it's who gets sent to their wives or kids in a strecher.

And you know what Double S? I never excatly cared about what you thought anyway. Your beatable just like everyone else.

And so what if you beat me, victories are pretty useless when you have a tube to feed you from.

So like I said Six, stop hiding behind that mouth of yours and either come after Big Daddy Rav or shut up.

You see I don't care about belts, they are nice and all but not nearly as satisfiying as the snapping of bone, the ripping of muscle or the screams of pain from a fallen foe.

Just keep that in mind.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Easy Ravage ... leave enough of him for me ... you may cae more about the blood slattering form his mouth or dripping from his eyes .. but I haven't liamed claim to gold yet ... we 3 belts in the GPA, as long as either me View beat SS, i'll be happy .. you go can go were you love the action of it all ... go and gte YOUR hardcore belt ..
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The Double S hides behind nothing. You want to prove that I'm no good? You want to prove that I'm all talk? You want to prove that you're better than the Double S? Then Ravage, you are more than welcome to try. Tempest... You're just a little bitch. But you can bring it on too.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Dang, Sixswitch, you weren't kidding. You do have one hell of a target painted on your chest now. I forgot to give you your props before, so I'll say it now. Congrats, man. The X is happy for you and he's not against backing up the new AWF Champion again.

Speaking of backing up the champion, it seems we have a little problem here. The GPA seem to have sprung a leak and are spewing all kinds of crap everywhere again. Ravage, your worthless comments about someone not climbing in the ropes to come get you is pointless because it can be turned around on yourself as well. You haven't been chasing the Welsh Wonder or the X for quite some time now, and yet you claim that we're afraid of you. Come to think of it, I believe that we've both said that if, as the Double S puts it, "you want some, come get some", Ravage. In fact, the Double S and I have defeated you before, right? I'm pretty sure I can speak for both of us when I say that we have no problem doing it again.

Remeber that.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
. It doesn't really matter that Viewfind's added another bitch to his collection. It really doesn't matter that there's an extra body to fill out a GPA shirt. It's like shovelling ****. You can add more and more **** to the pile. You could make the pile twenty feet tall if you wanted to, but at the end of the day, it's still ****.

I don't even have a come-back for that.

:D
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: You know Wolfy, you made a great choice of making an open challenge. Cause I am gonna be that man who accepts it. As far as both of us are concerned, if this match will happen, its gonna be some match where I can take my anger on you after my loss here in Fallout. Its the fallout of fallout, if you will. Cause Wolfy I've been waiting to face you one on one, last time we fought each other it was a draw(the match did not happen in this fed...so dont ask!) and I be damned if that will be the same result this time around!
OOC: And Jinners nicks my smacktalk. This is sooooo unfair....

IC: You're on, D. You and I know we're lacking some of the support we deserve, so lets put on a show for the AWFs viewing public. I know you can do that.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Viewfind
I don't even have a come-back for that.

:D

OOC: I aim to please...

Seriously, thanks man.

-Ss
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Xille, you two foot tall midget from the Spinal Tap movies.

Look you know why you have not been put in the ring with me again? Because the AWF upper management does not want me to kill you.

Now they may be looking out for your best interests. But whats the point? Your too stupid for your own good and like Old Yeller you need to be put out of your misery.

And Six like I said I don't care about your stupid gold anymore. Too many cowards ran from me with their belts before, like Tempest said now I am out for blood. If I get a belt great, just gives me more fools that will be more than willing to step into their last match with me.