AWF Fallout! The New Era in the AWF STARTS HERE!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Ravage
Xille, you two foot tall midget from the Spinal Tap movies.

Look you know why you have not been put in the ring with me again? Because the AWF upper management does not want me to kill you.

Now they may be looking out for your best interests. But whats the point? Your too stupid for your own good and like Old Yeller you need to be put out of your misery.

You kill me? Ravage, the only time you come close to killing me is when you're trying to be threatening and I start choking on my pop-tart because I'm laughing too hard. Besides, last I checked, I was owning you at every turn. Do you remember my dive off of the Archivetron?

And I may be crazy, Ravage, but I'm in no way stupid. I think for myself. Remember that the next time Viewfind tells you to wipe his ass.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Heh, well at least it's not my mom wiping my ass now is it Xille?
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Of course not. Your mom doesn't wipe... so much as... lick.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: I think its safe to say Rav, a small tough guy just got you X'ed with that comment! :laugh: Hey havent you guys forgoten, I aint over with backing up the X here. From one Ex to another X, so if you mess with either one, you get the 2 for one deal boys.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yawns, Kup your IQ must match your shoe size. I mean really, with how many times I kicked your ass and that sorry excuse you called a tag partner Cyberstrike, there most be some brain damage that clouds your ablity to think.

So this is your only warning loser, keep pissing me off and I will just break you, your not even worthy of the AWF's D talent, so I don't think anyone would miss you if I happened to say accidently break your back.

And Xille, at least my momma can be proud of her son. A large man making a name for himself breaking morons and losers left and right. Unlike yours who I bet calls you every night hoping to take you to Mc. Donalds for a Happy Meal.

And don't worry Xille just keep watching Big Daddy Rav has some surprises in store for the whole AWF.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Yawns, Kup your IQ must match your shoe size. I mean really, with how many times I kicked your ass and that sorry excuse you called a tag partner Cyberstrike, there most be some brain damage that clouds your ablity to think.

So this is your only warning loser, keep pissing me off and I will just break you, your not even worthy of the AWF's D talent, so I don't think anyone would miss you if I happened to say accidently break your back.

D-Ex: As I recall...you cant even stand a chance against my former tag team partner in that tag team cage match we had and can you remember who won? And coming from a man who is degrading himself in being the butt of every 'yo momma' jokes, I should tell the management to give you a raise. Though due to your constant yawning and being such a big sloth, I would do otherwise and just warn you instead, you keep on threatening D-Extreme, you will be in for a night that you will be forcefed with your own words. So after I face Wolfang, get the hardcore title, listen to some Kenny G, I might have some time to lace up my size 12 and shove it to your mouth Rav. But then again, my buddy Xille can take care of you, so I'm just gonna be here to back him up. So if you ....ACTUALLY can back your words up and put him in the injury list, then maybe we can all take you seriously Rav. When was the last time the papers put anything about you doing that anyway? Infact when was it that you even made headlines after you giving the cWo its loss on the wargames? Think about it Rav, think about it.

And speaking of Wolfy, your damn right, these guys dont know the meaning of XTREME until they see us fight in the AWF ring. Lets just hope they can actually let us face each other on the next show though.

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

And don't worry Xille just keep watching Big Daddy Rav has some surprises in store for the whole AWF.

Assuming we can all stay awake long enough to see them.

You claim that you don't care about my gold. You claim that you don't care about the AWF Championship. Frankly - you're a liar. Everyone cares about the AWF Championship. It's the one icon of this sport that truly defines what we're all about - and if I may be modest for a minute, I am fortunate enough to have had the honour of carrying it, no matter how long my reign may turn out to be.

Ahem, now that the modesty is over. The only reason you claim you don't care about the gold Bitch Daddy is that you know deep down inside that big, bad, cold, evil, twisted, black, demonic heart of yours - no, scratch that. Deep down inside that big, GPA bitch wannabe, pathetic, sad, comical heart of yours, you know that you'll never be able to take the gold from the Double S. You know that you'll never do what only a select few have done, and beat me. And that eats you up. Like a little psychopathic hamster, it's gnawing at you from the inside out.

And that my friends, is why Bitch Daddy Rav has these issues with 'hurting' people. It's to escape his own pain. To escape the realisation that he sucks monkey balls. And that is why they should call me Doctor Double S, psychologist extraordinaire.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

First off D-Whatever.

Yeah I might have lost the Wargames, but you know what at least I was in the Wargames and not at home crying to my mommy the AWF doesn't like me.

And Six you know what? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, put the belt up, if I kick your ass I'll just leave the belt right there. It's still yours I don't wnat it. I just want your blood and after I prove I can beat you, you know the whole GPA can kick your ass.

So big guy, put up or shut up.

Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Big words coming from you, Ravage. A few months ago, I would have been happy to call you a friend. Then you just hop on another bandwagon hoping to ride somebody else's coat-tails into the main event. Why? Because in the back of that pea-sized molecule arrangement you call a mind, you know that you can't measure up on your own.

And as for an AWF championship match, you'll have to wait in the cue. You should be right behind D-Ex... which I'm sure you'll enjoy... not that I'm casting aspersions on your sexuality or anything, but good grief, you sure talk about him alot considering he isn't worthy of the AWFs 'D talent'....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Who are you?

Oh thats right some 3rd rate tag team behind the GPA and every other set of two jobbers in this fed.

By the way if you think I am going to just cry myself to sleep since you don't consider me a friend, your a total fool. And don't worry if I want that title I will get it. But the fates shine on you and I don't want the belt I just want to snap Six's back.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Who is HE? He is Wolfang, one half of a damn tag team who had a longer run than you ever had. Infact, who are you besides a man who got the hardcore title, tag team titles for one occassion only and rode in the coat-tails of TC who gotten into bigger things after dumping you? Oh yeah, your Ravage, Ravage who? Look man, its safe to say your not in the current AWF champ's league, not in Wolfang's league...not even in MY league. Where you ever a FIRST Champion at anything Rav? No. So just beg, plead, for a time where you can actually 'break' anyone's back. Look at the facts Rav, we fought, you could NOT break my back........a frying pan broke my friggin back! See, even a frying pan is now better than you! And no if your wondering, just go to your old Mayhem tapes and go check out the summer of 2002 episodes. Rav, if there is a human structure in every faction here...I bet the GPA will place you at the 'backside'.

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yawns, look your a former member of that Cyberstrike group of jobbers so that really should tell anyone with half a mind that you are a ****ing moron.

And last time you were in a ring with me I believe you were face down on the mat, knocked out. So unless that next time you want EMT's bringing you outside I really would suggest you find someone in your own league to bother.

And funny you should mention TC. A man with more talent in his left nut than in your whole body. And claim he carried me all you want but him and I know the truth and just remember the truth can hurt. So as gavly said once, be careful what you wish for.

Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You're more than welcome to try, Ravage. The Double S doesn't back down from any challenge, and that aint about to change. So bring your ass down to the ring, and allow me to introduce my boot to it.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The only boot will be mine across your face Six.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

So as gavly said once, be careful what you wish for.

D-Ex: ...yeah I should be careful Rav. CAUSE IT AINT COMING TRUE! I have to force myself out of this seat and stop drinking some morphweisers to get there and beat the hell outta you. Cause wishing you would shut your crap-hole is never gonna happen now wont it? So your right there. The truth hurts...and so will my boot up your ass!

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know Kup, you ever heard the phrase, "Calling the Kettle Black"?

Nobody cares about your horse jargon, your a nobody and always have been. I am sorry but if the peak of my career was to be Cyberstrike's lacky, please shoot me. I may work for View but at least he has talent and drive something you will never have.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Look look big daddy hash, if you cant think of anything more to say to me. Then dont just stand there repeating your words like one hell broken record. Cause whats the use to break you when you already are broken? Thats just gonna be worthless right big man? Fix yourself up, so we can do the breaking for you. Start there and maybe everyone will be happy. Cause you might be in the GPA and former cWo....you might be a former tag team member and now a singles competitor. Like they say 'new packaging, same result....cr@p!'.

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Heh, D you know what your problem is? You say things that will get you killed.

You are a nobody, remember that, if your career ends in that ring tomorow. Nobody and I mean nobody will care.

Your family, your friends, your dog? They might but I bet even they know what everyone else in the AWF knows.

You have no talent. So keep jabbering to me like a monkey on crack. I don't care, just the moment you get in the ring with me it will be your last.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: OOOOH! I am so scared, was that a threat from Big Daddy Rav? Well I dont give a damn, cause what my name stands for, I spit on the face of death...no...NOT the skinny guy we saw this PPV...the other 'death' if you get my drift. You know you MAKE me laugh so hard that its so true what your saying, nobody WILL remember...YOU. Yep the only thing they will remember about you is that you cost your former faction their dominance. The thing is they will remember about D-Extreme than they will with you Rav. Cause I'm the first AWF TV Champ, baby! What titles did you get that was new? I see nothing Rav. So stop making fun of yourself before we just laugh so hard we will fall off our boots and cant get up in the ring instead of you doing something else to keep us down that aint humorous.

Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
I spit on the face of death...no...NOT the skinny guy we saw this PPV...the other 'death' if you get my drift.

Thhere iss no othher Deathhh! How DARE you ssspeak off ssuch blassphemy!?
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.