[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point - Decepticon

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Good job," Magnus replied, patting Blaster on the back. "But we have to assume that the Autobots on the ground won't be able to help us, so we'd better come up with an alternate plan...just in case."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus laughed some more.

"Look at them cowering Sinnertwin. Next they'll be shining his helmet or even kissing his feet. Ugh. Disgusting little runts!"

He walked on a little bit better than before. Less sparks and less twitches but still some fired out of him.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer just listened to the group of them babble back and forth as he supported Cyclonis as they walked along. "You all worry too much. Lord Galvatron's current interest is kicking the slaggin' Quints off of Cybertron. We need as many troops as possible to get that done," Tracer told them. "If he's gonna slag us, it'll be after we've got Cybertron back."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Carbombyan Coast

Sinnertwin laughed at the image Cyclonus’s words brought to mind. “Yeah, I could see that.” He turned to Tracer. “I don’t know...Galvatron isn’t the most predictable leader I’ve ever seen.”
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Carbombyan Coast

Cyclonus smiled.

"Indeed... Tracer."

He shifted his head towards Sinnertwin

"Not the most predictable. There have been many times he has ruled worse than a headless human! Although mostly it had brought him and the Decepticons.... Victory!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -sheaths katana, strides away from the cowering Battlechargers, heading back towards base, activates commlink- "Gigatron, this is Bludgeon. Do you read me?"
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Post by Cheese_n_cracker »

Still fighting the mystery of the symbol on Thundercrackers sword he put it behind him . Thundercracker turned off his Commlink and went out towards the mountain for some time alone . Thundercracker noticed Bludgeon walking back towards base and tried to slip by him unoticed . Thundercracker wasting no time getting caught blasted towards the mountains .

The mountains where high , cold and lonely , it was kinda like death if you think about it . Thundercracker was in robot mode and he was walking about the mountain and slicing and diceing pieces of the mountain as he went along . A pathetic animal came out of a tiny cave and tried attacking Thundercracker . He chuckled and pointed his rifle towards the inocent animal .

" Good Bye You Fool .. HAHAHA " ! Thundercracker shot the animal under him setting off a chain reaction in the mountain . The mountain started to shake and it colapsed underneath him starting a minor avalanche . The giant rocks over powered him . Thundercracker lost his 2 weapons and wasnt able to transform in time . It was too late Thundercracker was left to a rocky grave under a pile of blouders . He couldnt move and he turned his Commlink off his only chance is if the Decepticons noticed the avalanche of Bludgeon seen him . Thundercracker prayed .... prayed for he would be given another shot to live so he could CRUSH the Autobots :glance:
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Carbombyan Coast

"Things haven't been working out that way for him recently, have they?" Sinnertwin shrugged (as well as something with two heads can, anyway). "Maybe that'll change soon, though. We're due for a lucky streak."
Reflector

Outside...

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron raised a finger to Shockwave, fanning his head flares to activate his radio and better transmit.

"I read, Bludgeon. Proceed."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -over commlink- "I regret to inform you that the Autobots have escaped. Serious, possibly mortal damage was done to Smokescreen. Unfortunately, Jetfire was able to retrieve them under heavy fire." -sees the rockslide caused by Thundercracker- "I am now on my way back to base, but first I have to dig Thundercracker out of a mountain."
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Under his rocky grave Thundercracker was on the edge of his circuit he was soon going out of conmission and he heard something , he heard someone yellling and rocks moving above him , he was being rescued but could Thundercracker be saved before he dies he tryed to yell but wasted to much energon and he was on his last bit he shut himself off to regain some energy and remained unconsious
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -moving boulders, drags Thundercracker out from beneath the rubble, starts dragging him back to base-
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

-=* Commlink reactivated .... status ..... 50..... 100 percent . Reactivating systems ..... may take a while ........ Database loaded ....... 75 percent ....... and counting ....... 95 percent ....... 100 percent loading complete . *=- - Thundercrackers Circuit

" Ugh ..... Where Am I .... OW ..... Bludgeon .... is That You .... You Saved me ... Thanks Man I Owe You .... Wheres My Weapons , Where Am I , How Did You Get Me Out .... Im Losing Energon Fast I Need Repairs Hurry And Get Me Back If You Can .... Im Shutting Myself off Again Before My Battery Cell Dies ..... " Thundercracker Shut Himself Off As He Tried To Save His Energon .
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runabout and Runamuck rushed over to help the fallen Thundercracker.
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Thundercracker Later Reactivated Himself To Notice He Was Being Helped And Fixed By A Bunch Of His Friends .... " Thanks Guys , Wheres My Weapons I Need My Sword ..... Can Somoene Go Get It " Said Thundercracker As He Tried To Move .... He Coulded , " Whats The Status Am I Fixable ... Please Do Whatever You Can I Must Live .... " Thundercracker Smiled And Thanked Them For Helping It Was A Miricle He Was There Its Cause The Decepticons Were A Team And They Fight Together They Help Each Other Together And They No One Behind . They Are The Alliance That Will Change Everything And Thundercracker Was Proud To Be A Part Of It !
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -empty orbs of his eye sockets seeming to be able to rip one's spark out and burn it, cause it horrible, screaming agony as he stares at Thundercracker- "Why did you fly into that mountain range?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Maybe he had too much Energon to drink," Runabout snickered.

"Or maybe he just sucks as a pilot," Runamuck added, surpressing a laugh.
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Thundercracker lay there and thought if he should tell them about the strang symbol on his sword ... Thundercracker sat up and looked straight at Bludgeon " Theres Something I Have To Tell You About My Sword ! " Thundercracker went on and told them about the strang symbol on his sword and how it kinda looked like the fave of Unicron and he left so he could find out what it was and he was afraid if the Decepticons found him with the symbol on his sword that they might of thought he was a traitor or a spy or in some other alliance so he left for the pertection of himself ... He now just hope his friends would beleave him .
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

(sorry!)

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

(Sorry for the absence. Been hard to get near the computer lately...)

StarBlade looked up from her log at the sound of Ramjet's voice. Inwardly, she grinned, but her face didn't show anything.

"Who said I was pacing? I was just walking around till I worked out a little bit of anger. If I were pacing, I'd be constantly walking back and forth." Now the assassin grinned. "I'd only do that just to tick you off."
Brave Maximus

OOC: Right - Fifth Character in the game now

Post by Brave Maximus »

It had been called from the matrix - though not intentionally. The call had been for old sparks, ones that had left, but returned to the matrix. The calling back of old warriors to fight.

He was not one of these. He had never left the matrix, never been spawned out to fight for a cause. But the call had provided an oportunity. For, in the mindless, timeless matrix, it experience. It wanted, needed, desired. Above all, it wanted power!.

The call had opened the way, and it was this desire, this force of will that allowed it to breach the barrier. Thus, with out being formed out of the Creation Matrix - a spark was born into our world. It had no body, no designation, no function - but it had desire. It would conquor, rule and crush.

It floated in the void between the stars, finally finding the little blue ball. A place where it could start it's quest. It felt the pull of other sparks. The pull of battle and of destiny. It found a dessert. There it found the Decepticon base. And while there were plenty of Decepticons, there was nothing he could inhabit. He was doomed to be a formless spark.

Then, just outside of the base, he saw something that had potential. A large drone, presumably sent by the scorpion-city was out on some errand. Weither it was going to or coming from, the spark did not know - nor did it care. It decended from the sky and entered the body of the drone. The power of the spark washed over the drone and flooded into it's core processor:

Systems error: Unknown spark attempting to interface.......
Command codes over ridden........
Black Zarak control commands over ridden........
Spark interface begining.........
Identity purge......... Complete
New Identity comforming to spark.......
Rebooting core........

While the internal systems were conforming to the new spark, the physical structure was mutating, changing and contorting to work with the new spark. As the body lashed and thrashed around, desert sand was being kicked up into the air, obsucing the new transformer.

Finally, after agonizing moment, everything settled, and all that was left was the uninterupted desert. A roar came from under the sands and a giant black and purple metalic scorpion rose from the desert.

"I LIVE!!!!" It said with a raspy voice - like the desert winds.
With a thought, it began to change and convert. Twin scorpions tails folding around and forming legs and feet. Claws swinging around and changing to form arms and clawed hands. Legs swinging around to it's back and head changing and transforming, until a new warrior.

It stood for a moment, looking down at his new body. In a flash he performed a series of martial arts kicks and flips before settling down again. Looking at himself again he said:

"Yes, this will do." Then at the Decepticon symbol emblazoned on his chest. "This will indeed do for Double Punch."

With that he began to walk towards the Decepticon base.

(OOC: Ummm - so, he's here now. Zarak's systems would probably recognize the loss and change of one of it's drones. Otherwise I'm going to have to walk up and tap someone on their shoulder ;) )