[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point - Decepticon

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Post by Cheese_n_cracker »

What to do Thundercracker thought as he raised him Omnikra rifle again and thought is he Autobot of Decepticon ....... Thundercracker notice Jetfire was blasting away quite fast and so He fired and watched the black and red missle get closer and closer and about to impact with Jetfire when suddenly .....
Thundercracker
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: :) Welcome back, but please remember not to double post Cheese. Also, try not to make so many actions in one post, as well as using pale-colored text. One or two moves are ideal in battle scenes, and using pale colored text makes it very hard to read.

Jetfire launched up and away from the ground, being rocked by the explosions from the pulse bursts. He watched as the pulse bursts caused Thundercracker's missiles to denotate prematurely, but the influx of energy scrambled his circuitry. Quickly, he called into the cargo area-

"My guidance systems are shot! Blaster, you're gonna have to guide us outta here and back home- or as near to it as we can get."

Don't know if I can hold us up that long.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Considering your current condition, you're won't be able to do either," Tracer said amused at hearing Cyclonis speak of standing and running away or fighting. He considered letting go of the con and allowing him to fall to prove the point, but decided not to and kept supporting him so that he could stay standing.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus' head slumped downward.

"You are correct Tracer, but the reasoning still stands. Even those who are... badly damaged can still fire a weapon. Unfortunately my mobility is impaired and you can see. It would evidently be best to get back to base then"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -continuing to fire all weapons at Jetfire-

Bludgeon's shell: -looking up after the jet, sheaths katana, hands start moving, ball of electricity forming between it's hands, growing, widening, flings fireball at Jetfire-
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Thundercracker dropped his Omnikra rifle and transformed into vechile mode blasting into the sky like a blur of blue chasing down Jetfire

" I Will Be King , Die You Fools ! " Thundercracker yelled as he zerod in on the fast creep he hunted down slowly he got so close and Transformed into robot raising his sword in the air the glimmer of the sword blinded the Jet as he went in for the kill
Reflector

Outside...

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron nodded slowly and approvingly as Shockwave spoke, but his face showed no emotion. His folded his arms over his chest, and as Shockwave finished, he deployed one upturned palm in gesticulation.

"Construction is complete, then?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Combat Zone

Sinnertwin shifted to beast mode.

"We might as well get going," he told Cyclonus and Tracer. One of his heads nodded towards the distant, departing Jetfire. "Even if he can be brought down, none of us are gonna do it."

The Terrorcon's other head looked for the two Battlechargers, who he had lost track of after they had been tossed around like rag dolls by Ultra Magnus. He called out, "Runamuck, Runabout! You guys alive?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Combat Zone

Runabout groaned, and got to his feet, limping on his left leg.

"I dunno," he shouted sarcastically. "We just got the slag kicked out of us by one of the most powerful Autobots alive. What the Inferno do you think, moron? No, we're not all right!"

Runamuck got to his feet as well. "How come we're always the ones getting beat up. We outta log a protest."
Onboard Jetfire

"We're going to have to do something to get these Decepticons off our back," Magnus said, looking around. "Jetfire, any aerial acrobatics you've neglected to tell me about would be of great help to us right now."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus lifted his head.

"Indeed we should. However if we did we would no doubt be considered slag."

Cyclonus tried to transform but couldn't. He shouted into the air in pain.

"Let us go!"

Slowly, one foot after the other, Cyclonus began to move with sparks flying from everywhere.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Construction is complete, yes. However, transportation and deployment of the probe is problematic. Due to the defection of the 'Combatrons' to the Autobots, that leaves us Astrotrain as the sole Decepticon capable of sustained inter-stellar space travel. However, as he is the commander of Metrotitan, he would be involved in co-ordinating the mission to remove the Quintessons from Cybertron.

I therefore suggest that we involve the Autobots in the mission to get the probe to Cybertron. With, for example, Sky Lynx, they have the capability to transport the probe, and two small teams, one from each faction, to Cybertron and back.

Admittedly, in return for their help we would have to divulge information gathered from the probe. But, without their help we cannot get the probe to Cybertron without severly setting back our own efforts. The probability of success without the Autobots aid is 20.78%, whereas with the Autobots aid, it is 87%.

Currently, commander Hatemonger is gathering a team. If you agree that we need the Autobots help, I will contact Optimus Prime and begin negotiations."

Shockwave waited for Gigatron's response.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Having walked, and muttered, off her anger at Ratbat, StarBlade turned herself around and followed her steps back to Astrotrain's office. Since she'd rather face an annoyed Ramjet then go on an Energon raid, going there was the best thing she could do.

As she walked, the assassin took out her mission log, and marked her last mission as "Complete".
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Combat Zone

Sinnertwin scoffed. “I didn’t ask if you were alright, Runabout. Just if you were alive. And unless you’re very noisy corpses, I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” He smiled and looked at the second Battlecharger. “And if you didn’t want to get beat up all the time, you probably shouldn’t have signed up as shock troopers.”

He started following Cyclonus, keeping a safe distance so the sparks flying off the large warrior wouldn’t score his armour further. One of his heads looked over his shoulder at the Battlechargers. “If you guys need repairs, follow us.”

His other head addressed Cyclonus. “Would you rather be considered slag, or have an Autobot blast you into slag?”
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Nah," Runabout shouted back at Sinnertwin. "We're fine. Just tell us where that slaggin' Autobot went off to. I sure wanna settle his hash."

"Yeah," Runamuck agreed. "And I don't mind being a shock trooper. But I'd rather be the one blowin' stuff up than gettin' blown up myself, y'know?"
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus halted for a second.

"Being considered slag by Galvatron is worse than death Sinnertwin at least being slagged by an Autobot is quick."

He began walking again slowly, still sparking and twitching the od twitch.

"However... if such a protest was logged, how would you think it would go down?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger was puzzled by the lack of Decepticons who wanted to fight to retake Cybertron.

Decepticons not willing to fight? Bah unlikely. He thought to himself and got back onto the com-link.

Attention Decepticons, we are currently looking for a force of Decepticons willing to begin the fight to retake our home planet. Contact me if you are willing to fight." he said again.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

" 'King' this Thunderblabber!" Boltz fired a laser off at the chest of Thundercracker whose raised arms left unprotected.

Blaster nodded and used what Boltz was seeing to relay to Jetfire what to do.

"Thunda'cracka' is above you and about to strike either speed it up or lose some altitude so that swing misses or we're going to have a long walk home!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -activates commlink- "I am willing, Hatemonger, but first I must finish what i am doing now." -deactivates commlink, keeps firing secondary weapons and his main gun at Jetfire-

Bludgeon's shell: -keeps flinging electrical fireballs at Jetfire-
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Thundercracker came swinging down on Jetfire with force , suddenly the blasters of Jetfire cranked up and the fast jet blasted away out of my range . Thundercracker got the blaster in the face as he missed the jet and lost his sword . Thundercracker flipped and lost control . The blue jet smashed into the hard ground breaking his jet blasters and damaging his left leg like long time ago when he crashed in chapter 3 .

Later Thundercracker finally got the energon to lift up and recover himself and return back to headquarters . Thundercracker walked for 5 minutes searching for his lost sword . 10 minutes later he came across his wing sword stuck in a giant rock with a head of a strange transformer tied on my a circuit cable . On the sword the decepticon symbol was replaced with an odd symbol maybe of some other planet or race of robot but the face looked familer . The head was a jet head of course with the glowing red eyes and the black ears . It looked like someone he knew from the past someone he grew up with on cybertron .

Thundercracker return back to Decepticon headquarts with his sword but he tried to hide the weird symbol on it thinking that the other decepticons might think hes a trator or a spy or in some other kind of alliance . The symbol almost looked like the face of the ..... planet..... u....nic.....ron .... Unicron , but could it be !:confused:
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

"Monstructor wants to crush Quintissons, Hatemonger ."
Monstructor growled