[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point- Autobot

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"On my way" replied Catilla.

Chainclaw, however, made a different response.
"I'll stay here in Metroplex. Someones gotta look after him"

Catilla arrived and entered the V-jet.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

-Chromia listened to Beachcomber as he explained the situation to the newcomer-

Thrown back in time?? Zone?? Micro? Earth Sphere??.

-She leaned in closer to Beachcomber and whispered to him-

"Uh, care to fill both of us in here??" -she leaned back into her chair and opened a comm frequency to Ft Max-

"Chromia to Optimus Prime. We have re-activated the falling Autobot. He says his name is Dai Atlas. And well.......er, I'm gonna have Beachcomber fill you in on the rest." -she turned back to Beachcomber-

"Alright, give him all the info. "
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime stood outside the lab doors as he recieved the transmission...

"Understood, Chromia. I'm reasonably sure that at least two other autobots here are at least familiar with him... in fact... one...should be meeting up with you three...right about... now."

As prime finished his comm, Victory Leo's flight mode appeared as a star, and rocketed toward the shuttle and dai atlas... transforming into lion mode, he let out a roar, and opened his comm...

"Atlas! Primus don't tell me you were pulled here as well!"

Back in the maximus hangar bay...

"Alright gentlemen... let's move out!"

Saber's brainmaster keyed in the coordinates, and brought the full thrusters online... the massive scram-jets came to full power, and launched the V-Star superjet out of the maximus at just under mach 1.... upon reaching 30,000 feet, Saber spoke again...

"Sorry for that bumpy start. But the faster we get there, the better. Hold on. I'm putting on full burn on all boosters... we're about to break the sound barrier, and then some!"

kicking his throttle from 1/4 to max wasn't something Saber did often... but the V-Star could take it... and connected to it, so could his basic jet mode.... as the jet roared onward at mach 3 and climbing, the brainmaster's optics narrowed...

"Don't let us be too late... "
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobot Shuttle

“Prime understands, Chromia.” Beachcomber shrugged, then explained for the benefit of the femme. “Ffffor the last three or so years, we’ve had a problem with Transformers from alternate universes or the future popping out of the woodwork. I’ve studied their stories a bit in my off-hours, and this Dai Atlas seems to have suffered the same fate as many of the others.”

He opened a comlink to Victory Leo. “You know this guy? I’m sure he’ll have a lot of questions and it’ll help to have a familiar face answer them.”
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Training Area Metroplex

Seawatch nodded, "Alright then Wreck-Gar, but where is this General, uh, captain? Commander? Admiral?"

Brig Metroplex:

Fixit busted through the doorway of the brig in ambulance mode, transforming into robot mode and doing a little victory dance. "Oh yeah, someone is going to be oweing me my next drink!"

He then turned to face the others, looking more serious, "We heard you're transmission down in the mess hall... er, I mean medbay. What's the situation?"
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Bots coming out of nowhere.....Bots coming in from alternate universes....Bots coming from the future?? Ad I thought I had seen it all...

-She shook her head and chuckled-

"So, Beachcomber , this stuff happen a lot lately around here?"

-She leaned back in her chair, crossed her legs and swiveled around to face him-

"So, we just wait for Victory Leo to show up, I guess?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wheeljack's Lab

Wreck-Gar led Cliffjumper, Seawatch, Hot Rod, and his Junkions into the lab, then gestured for them to wait at the door while he walked up to Red Alert.

"General, the 501st is ready for your inspection," he said.
OOC: Moving the business with Jetfire to this thread. Scout, since Blaster's decided to drop out, wanna help me out here?

Onboard Jetfire

Magnus began to pace, trying to come up with a plan should the Autobots on the ground fail to come up with anything to rescue them.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas monitored the incoming transmissions and mentally shook his head (something hard to do as a shuttle). Hero of the Cybertronian wars, vaunted as the greatest leader and warrior of all time (though with the same flaws as his decendants, including Star Saber - the nack for having a bit too much compassion) - Optimus Prime, alive and talking. He was from the future, almost 20 years too. Hummm. That still wouldn't make sense, as Cybertron had been destroyed in 2011. Alternate as well. Some of the Micromasters had been playing with temporal mechanics and quantium universe theories. It was even roomered that one of the new batch of micromaster soldiers on earth could teleport through dimensions. But as far as he had heard, it was still a theory.

I want to find out more, but there will be time for that later

Just then, he picked up a fast moving, and very familiar jet heading in his direction. Almost imediatly he recieved Victory Leo's transmission:

"Victory Leo!" Dai Atlas exclaimed over the comm systems, "It's a miracle to see you here. You had dissappeared and we all feared the worst. As for being sucked through as well, I have no idea. Last thing I remember, I was heading to see the progress on the rebuilding of Cybertron. Last I heard it was only at 29%. Imagine my surprise when I find a whole and intact Cybertron at the right location. I arrive on the planet, and before I could contact any of the construction crew, the planet was besiged by aggressors! Wost still, it was those Quintessons. And I thought Violenjiger was ugly. I recived the evacuation call, and the rondevue at Earth. Unfortunatly, the battles had left me slightly drained, not to mention the flight to Cybertron. I'm thankful to the crew of this shuttle for rescuing me."

Pausing for a moment to collect his thoughts:

"Tell me, old friend. What is the current... Autobot.... situation on Earth?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobot Shuttle

Beachcomber shrugged. "It's not exactly common Chromia, but it happens waaaay too frequently to be coincidental."

Wheeljack's Lab

Red Alert frowned in surprise as Wreck-Gar's team trooped into the room.

"Hunh?" He frowned. "Oh, right. I'm afraid a bunch of minibots stole your job. So I guess you're free for the moment." The frown deepened. "No, scratch that. There's something that needs to be done, and it's been waiting far too long as it is."

"Seawatch, take Wreck-Gar and Hot Rod to the human Stakeout's guarding. They can start interrogating him. Cliffjumper, you can either go with them for intimidation value or head back to Metroplex."

Bridge, Metroplex

Hoist followed Fixit into the room.

"So Chainclaw," he asked as he transformed, "what's going on? There's been alerts like crazy today."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wheeljack's Lab

"Some other cops got our stakeout?!" one of the Junkions shouted, obviously annoyed. "We called that assignment! Those rookiees need to be busted down to a desk job."

"Eh, forget them," Wreck-Gar told the Junkion. "With any luck, they'll get shot on the job. We'll be able to get a new team on that assignment within six hours."

Although meant as a joke, it was very unlikely that Red Alert would see it that way. But before anything could be said, Wreck-Gar continued, "Sam, Pat, come with me. We gotta see if Flattop and Itchy can lead up to what Big Boy is up to."

Wreck-Gar left the room, Hot Rod following, asking "Which one of us is Sam?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: Sorry about the absence. The jaw surgery I had a week ago became infected, my laptop had to go back for repairs and I've had a funeral too. I'll post with Jetfire in the morning.

Hound had listened to Nightbeat- but the questions puzzled him, so he stayed silent and watched the Autobot walk out of the medical bay.

Human behavior, but not entirely. What did he mean by shipping chips out?

He sat quietly and puzzled through the commentary briefly before frowning.
They must think I take memory chips out. But then, the Autobots wouldn't necessarily tell the humans everything. This is making less and less sense.

Redirecting his attention, Hound let Quick Switch's hologram shift. He began keying in on various energy signatures within range. The holographic image began to shift in front of Pinpointer at a medium pace from one Autobot to another, showing individuals within range doing various activities. He started to study them intently.

"Yep." Trailbreaker replied to Crosshairs simply. After a pause he watched the holograms begin shifting.
In amusement, Trailbreaker muttered, "Now what's he doin'?"
=========
With the meeting having split up, Prowl began making his way towards the medical bay. Think I'll take the opportunity to recharge while I'm there.
=========
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"So, how long till we're ready to go?" Arcee asked. She was tapping her foot, slightly unnerved by the waiting, and also by the unplanned absence of the Minibots. Hope they're not getting themselves killed.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Wheeljack's Lab

"No idea, Hot Rod. But I'm definitely coming with you guys. There's no way I'm just going to sit around in Metroplex right now."

Cliffjumper followed Wreck-Gar out the door.

"I swear to Primus if I ever see those Minibots again! Glass gas to them all, I say! To them all!"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Wheeljack's Lab

Seawatch nodded, "Sounds good. I'll lead them Red Alert."

As they walked out of the lab, Seawatch transformed into seaboat mode, applied his treads and shouted, "Follow me guys. We need to get to the brig where they keep the prisoners. Stakeout is probably bored out of his mind by now."

The micromaster then took off.

Brig- Jail Cells

Stakeout had turned off his audio receptors so he couldn't hear the human complain anymore about being a prisonerer. "Geez, you've given me a whole new look at how annonying humans can be."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Victory leo's lion mode's optics narrowed...

"Grim, I'm afraid. We're trying to keep the decepticons..rather, Destrons as you and I know them... from draining energy, but at the same time, trying to avoid severely damaging their forces... We still need them... just as they need us...to Retake Cybertron. "

Victory Leo transformed into robot mode, and hovered before the massive craft that was Dai Atlas...

"Starsaber's down there as well... but there's one other bot that I encountered...prior to departing Cybertron... that shocked me. My former self, Atlas. Ginrai is here as well. It's as if the future cybertron leaders have been torn back through time... to this point. When Prime and the Destron leader unleashed the power of the Matricies on unicron... we were all drawn into it... adding our power to its own... but somehow, we weren't returned to our own timelines, as Saber had originally theorized... perhaps we still have things to do here..."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

-Chromia opens a channel to Ft Max-

"Chromia to Ft Max. Victory Leo seems to have things up here taken care of for the most part. Do we return back to base? Or should we try to help out in Egypt? Or do we hang out here?"-She waits for thier response and spins her chair to look around the cabin-

I hate this waiting part. It makes me ...nervous.

-She looks over at Beachcomber- "So......... Geologist huh? You must really love Earth then." -she thinks about the short time she's spent on earth- "Kinda creepy if you ask me. Too green and all that."

-Watches Dai Atlas and Victory Leo out the viewport-

This is all too strange for me. I guess I understand what Ironhide was talking about. I feel so outta place here myself.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Talon took in what Bumblebee said and replied swiftly. "Understood, thanks for the assistance Bumblebee, Talon out" He closed the channel and transformed to his robot mode, which resembles a robotic gargoyle about 6 feet tall, landing in a crouch not too far from Metroplex. As he straightens, he folds his bat like wings around him like a cloak leaving only his distinct bat shaped head visible and makes his way inside Metroplex. "Now, Optimus need not concern himself with just myself, being the leader and all. A second in command could see to me, or a security officer. Wonder where to find some info about the chain of command around here..." He said to himself, loud enough to be overheard by anyone passing by.(not to mention Metroplex himself)
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Wheeljack's Lab

"No problem. Goodb-"

Bumblebee sighed as he departed from the communication station.

You just can't get a conversation with 'bots these days.

He looked up at the entrance. waiting for Dirge to appear.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Wheeljack's Lab

Red Alert glared at Wreck-Gar as he left, then looked over to Arcee. "We'll go when Dirge gets here," he told the femme. "We can't do anything without him."

Autobot Shuttle

Beachcomber shrugged at Chromia. "It's no Cybertron, but I like Earth. Nnnnot where we've set up camp, mind you. I like the desert. It's so calm, so peaceful. Almost makes me forget we're in the middle of a war."

Medbay, Fort Max

Pinpointer took an involuntary step back from the hologram, surprised by the sudden change in view.

Crosshairs frowned. "I'm not sure," he said. "It's almost as if he's trying to give us a reason not to let him go. He knows that we can't have him running off to Metrotitan with hologram-level scans of the city and personnel."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Jetfire felt an electroburst race through his navigational controls and he became aware of a smoldering feeling in his back panels. The lights in his cabin flickered at the surge. His engine responded by sputtering and catching again.

"A little time and some repairs outta get us down all together and in one piece. Alternately, I can land us in the painted desert, but it could very well be a bit rough. I'm running on 24% power and one engine with minimal navigation support. You make the call Ultra Magnus. I'll do what you ask."
"I don't think we'd be letting him go anyway Crosshairs." Trailbreaker mumbled, fascinated by the images of Wreck-Gar and junkions that popped up, along with Cliffjumper and a few others. Trailbreaker chuckled softly.
"I forgot he could do that. Too bad we can't see what those guys are up to. Looks like they're doing tap dancing."

Prowl arrived at the medbay doors and walked in. He spotted Crosshairs and Trailbreaker and began to walk over to them without saying anything.

Hound ran through some various images and stopped at one to give it a better look. It showed Bumblebee standing and looking around. He watched the figure for an extended moment and then let it vanish. With a frustrated tone, he scowled quietly, addressing noone in particular.

"These don't look anything like my recorded files. This information doesn't fit and I don't know anything about any memory chip components being shipped. I wasn't abducting anyone, I invited her to join us."

Accusations, lies and deceit. This is what you can expect from Autobot security.
"No, he was just trying to protect his sister. He didn't do any harm."

That one didn't have permission to do any more- you were lucky. Security is run in order. You are being guarded.
"Yes. I know that. I must go before the chain officers arrive, but I want answers and I don't want the humans to become injured. This is a medical center."
You have no choice. You must go now or pay the penalty, whether it is here or back at base. You have a duty.

The irritation built, and Hound struggled to control it. His optics brightened and he became perfectly still, listening to all that was going on and reading the energy sources.

I have a duty. I know there's a way out from here. Just need to be patient.