[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point- Autobot

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Yeah, why not. Be rude not to say hello to Chainclaw"
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Post by the_autobot_cosmos »

As Warpath was making his way towards through Fort Max to find out some clue to what was going on, he heard another announcement as he paused. Suddenly, he saw Pipes running by as he decided to pull him to the side since he was one of the autobots called.

"Boom!!!! What's up Pipes?!! Blam!!!! Like, what's all the commotion?!!! It wouldn't have anything to do with any decepticons would it, pow?!!!!"

Warpath asks as pipes pauses, looking warpath up and down, trying to find out if this character is serious. "Uh, I'm not sure at this point what the current situation is, but when i get to the hangar area, most likely they will clue me in." Pipes calmly says before running off.

"Well blam!!!! Count me in, boom!!!!" Warpath cries in excitement, anticipating a battle.

Meanwhile, as Cosmos and Seaspray await orders, suddenly, Cosmos almosts passes out at what his latest automatic radar sweep has found. "Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Red Alert, emergency, emergency!!!!!!!" Cosmos cries. "Damn it, Coz, what is it now?" Seaspray yells, annoyed at waiting around. "Something huge is comming from the upper atmosphere and is heading this way! Whatever it is, it is huge!!!! And sensors report, it is alive!!!!! Cybertronian in nature!!!!!!" Cosmos cries.

"You mean, like a decepticon?!!!" Seaspray gasps. "Possible!!!" Cosmos yells, running up on Red Alert hysterically.
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Messhall: Metroplex

Fixit nodded his head, "Yeah, we probably should." As he t urned, "Oh, and one more thing..." He transformed and sped off, "Last one there pays the full tab for next time we come back!"

Training Area: Metroplex

Seawatch walked over towards the others, "But what are they sending this message for anyways? I want to know the details man!"
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"Seaspray, Cosmos, calm down!" Arcee told the minibots. "As far as I can tell, it's not a Decepticon."

(ooc: *points to her above post*)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Mess Hall, Metroplex

"That little..." Hoist muttered under his breath as Fixit shot off. "Come on, Grapple, we can't let a Micromaster show us up!"

He transformed and sped down the hall.

Wheeljack's Lab

Red Alert gave Arcee a thankful glance, then glared at Seaspray and Cosmos. "Yes, calm down. It's being dealt with."

The next Minibot who shouts at me, he thought annoyedly, gets shot in the face.

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

Beachcomber arrived, then leaned against the wall and waited for Chromia.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -nods, activates commlink- "Starsaber, Victory Leo, meet me in th' hangar bay." -switches frequencies- "Chainclaw, Catilla, if ya ain't got nothin' better ta do, meet me in Fort Max's hangar bay. We're gonna go ta Egypt an' beat up some Decepticons." -switches frequencies agian-

Medbay, Fort Max:

Nightbeat: -still standing over Hound, a wondering look on his face, waiting for an answer, commlink bleeps, flips comm panel on arm open- "Yello?"

Ironhide: -over commlink- "What?"

Nightbeat: "What do you want, Ironhide?"

Ironhide: "Doin' anything rahght now?"

Nightbeat: "Just asking Hound a few things."

Ironhide: "Well, let Minerva do it, 'casue the Decepticons're attackin' some humans in Egypt. Meet me at Fort Max's hangar deck."

Nightbeat: "Gotcha. See you there." -closes comm panel, looks at Minerva- "So much for 'Good cop, Bad cop'." -heads out of medbay at a run, heading for Fort max's hangar deck-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Victory Leo, at a hard run in lion mode, had picked up on a familiar scent... staring up into the sky outside the maximus, he stared up... and opened a frequency to Starsaber...

"Saber.... That energy signature... it's unmistakable. It's Dai Atlas! No doubt about it!"

Saber's eyes widened as he raced back to the launch bay and the V-Star..." That's not possible! The dimensional gateway that brought us here was destroyed! but the energy signature matches precisely, no signs of temporal distortion?"

"None, Saber. This is OUR Dai Atlas. The guy you handed leadership over to on Zone after we were taken in because of our...incident."

"Roger that... I'd say we should intercept, but it seems we may already have a team mobilized for it... best we just contend with matters as they are. "

Saber arrived in the docking bay, spying the V-Star, and remotely activated it, the massive booster system igniting, and coasting over to him.

meanwhile, in the Armory...

" If you've got your team set, ironhide, head for the main launch ramp...Starsaber should be waiting for you by now. and godspeed, old friend. Godspeed." Prime snaped off a salute at his old friend as he prepared to depart for wheeljack's lab to oversee the insertion of the team heading for the nemesis
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

"Cosmos you fool, didn't you hear what Arcee said the first time? You made us look like fools!" Seaspray whispers. "I didn't here her, I was too busy monitoring the airwaves." Cosmos replies. "If anybody need me, I'm going to get a bit of fresh air. I'll be back. All of this waiting around is stiffining up my joints." Seaspray says, leaving the room.

"You're starting to sound like Huffer!" Cosmos points as behind him, Huffer clears his audio modules as Cosmos turns around to see Huffer looking at him with his arms folded. "Heh, heh, just kiddin'...." Cosmos nervously chuckles, placing his hand on the top of his head. "I aint got time for this, I'm going back to the engineering bay to go over my blue prints, if anybody need me, oh forget it, nobody calls me to do anything anyway...." Huffer says, leaving the room. "Gee, I might as well go for a walk too" Cosmos sighs, walking out after seaspray.

Meanwhile, Pipes and Warpath await patiently in the hanger area. or rather, only one of them awaits patiently. "like wowzers, boom!!!! Where is everybody?!! Is this a roll call or a call out?!! Blam!!!" Warpath cries loudly as Pipes cooly stands with his arms folded. "Patience, my over eager autobot comrad, patience. I'm sure everyone will be assembling shortly." Pipes calmly says.

Just then Huffer walks through the hangar area, heading to the engineering bay as behind him walks seaspray heading to the exit ramp. "Hey, comrad. Do you have any idea why we were called?" Pipes asks. "Nobody aint call me, but it might have to do with all of the humans being slaughtered in Egypt by the Decepticons." Huffer says, walking away uninterestingly.

"Humans, being slaughtered?! We must act fast!" Pipes announces. "That's what I'm saying!" Seaspray yells, comming into the conversation. "Blam!!! We'll teach those Decepticlowns to mess with humans, boom!!!" Warpath punches his fists together. "Hi everybody!" Cosmos waves, walking into the room. "Cosmos, transform! We're gonna teach those decepticlowns a lesson!!!!" Seaspray yells. "But...but we don't have the authority to just take off like that, Seaspray!" Cosmos explains. "We'll be heroes!!! Prime and Red will be proud that we took the initiative and beat down the cons!!!" Seaspray roars! "I don't know, Seaspray....I got a bad feeling about this!" Cosmos then transforms into saucer mode.

"Whose comming with me?" Seaspray asks, standing in the saucer's doorway. "Count me in, bah-bah-boom!!!" Warpath gives a thumbs up as he boards Cosmos.

"Sure." Pipes calmly nods, hoping onboard. "You guys are crazy, all y'all are gonna wind up getting killed, that's it, killed!" Huffer says, walking off as suddenly, Seaspray snatches him up as cosmos closes the door, requesting clearence for take off and later, after recieving clearence, takes off in a ball of light towards Egypt.

"Kinda cramp in here!" Seaspray yells. "Oh hush! You're nothing but trouble, seaspray! Anyway, next stop, egypt!!!" Cosmos announces as the mighty saucer sets his course.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

-Chromia walks into the main hangar bay-

"Okay berth 2.....over there. " -She looks around for her team- "Where the heck is Pipes? He was supposed to meet me here with Beachcomber...."

-She shakes her head-

"Nothing but a bunch of undisciplined kids......" -She mutters, then sees Beachcomber leaning on the wall-

"Hey! You! Over here! You're beachcomber , right? Well, get on board and lets go."

-They walk up the short ramp into the shuttle-

"Have they briefed you on anything yet?" -She slides into the pilots chair and starts the pre-flight sequence-

-She checks the comp for the info from Arcee-

"Huh? An Autobot signature? What the heck..? Beachcomber , have you ever seen anything like this? -She gestures to the comp-
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hangar Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide and Nightbeat: -walk in, looking for Star Saber-

Nightbeat: -points- "Over there."

Ironhide and Nightbeat: -head over to Star Saber-
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

"Estimated time of arrival, sixty seconds, guys! I'm still not sure how I let you talk me into this, Seaspray! But if we are to get thrown into the brig for this one, we might as well give the Decepticons a run for their energon supply before Prime locks us up and throw away the key!" Cosmos explains.

"Relax Coz, once we tear a hole in a few Decepticons, Prime will probably ordain us into the Autobot hall of fame!" Seaspray smiles. "This is crazy! All of y'all are crazy! I'm being kidnapped! If it weren't for the humans, I would have been shot a hole in Cosmos's haul and jumped out! You guys are nuts!" Huffer yells.

"Like, wham!!!! Sixty seconds until the decepticons meet their fate at the ammo of the one and only Warpath, zowie!!!" Warpath boasts. Pipes just cooly sits in a corner next to a monitor, thinking to himself. "Hmmm, perhaps I have erred in my decision of comming here. This is not like me, being so rash in my decision making. How did I ever become swayed into joining these clowns. No matter, I'm here now, and I must make the best of it. I only hope that loud mouth Warpath is as good in battle as he is loud, and if that whiny little engineer can serve some purpose other then annoy the enemy to death....." Pipes thinks to himself, pulling out twin standard lazer pistols.

(OOC: The action will errupt in the Egyptian thread)
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

OOC: about time i did something in here hehe

"Prime , this is Sureshot, I've been around the base on patrol for ages now and I think i can be spared if you have anything for me." he said into his communicator
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Wheeljack's Lab

Bumblebee sat down trying to be calm but his thoughts were only of the humans and the other minibots.

"If they're not careful they're gonna get themselves slagged."

He looked around the lab just looking then he turned to Red Alert.

"Sir, is there anything you'd like me to do in the meantime while Wheeljack readies his invention?"
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Talon took his mind off from the path it was taking, realizing that he'd better radio ahead to the Autobots, or he might find himself on the recieving end of an anti aircraft weaponry salvo. He opened a communication channel he hoped was one the Autobots used.

"This is the minicon Talon requesting landing clearance at the Autobot base. I wish to return to active duty"

He was still a few miles away from the base, but could already make out the shape of at least 1 of the citybots against the horizon.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: Sureshot would make a good addition to the Nemesis team, since the Minibots took off...)

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

Beachcomber followed Chromia aboard the cramped shuttle. He frowned at the readings she showed him.

“Autobot signature, eh?” He made a thoughtful noise. “Wwwwell, either it’s some sort of trap, or one of our comrades needs help.” He studied the display. “And by the look of things, he needs it soon.” He shrugged. “Wwwwe might as well launch; I saw Pipes take off with Cosmos a few minutes ago and I don’t think he’s coming back.”

Wheeljack’s Lab

Red Alert frowned as Seaspray and Cosmos ran out of the room. He tracked them with the city’s internal security systems. When those systems reported that they had left the city, he made a mental note to put them on report.

Such disobedience… He took note of where they seemed to be headed. Well, at least they’re off to do something useful.

Red flipped open his comlink. “Ironhide, it looks like you’ll have some backup in Egypt. Some Minibots just went AWOL and took off there.” He didn’t even try to hide his annoyance. “If they’re still alive when you’re done there, make sure they head right back to base. They’re in line for a serious reprimand.”

The security officer was about to reply to Bumblebee when Talon’s call came through. He gave the espionage ‘Bot a nod. “Yeah, you can get this Talon’s approach vector and clear him for landing.”
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Bumblebee nodded and almost jumped towards a console. He punched in a few keys and looked at the monitor.

"Ok. He's just a little westward of the base"

He opened a communication channel to Talon

"This is Autobot Bumblebee to Talon. You're cleared for landing at Autobase. Have a nice stay"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Next to Star Saber, Fort Max Hangar Bay:

Ironhide: -over commlink- "Ah hear ya, Red. Here's hopin' the little yahoos don't get theirheads handed ta 'em." -deactivates commlink, looks over at Star Saber- "You ready ta go?"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime activated his internal comm, the mic sliding out from the side of his helmet...

"Understood, Sureshot. Head for Wheeljack's lab. Apparently the team heading for the Nemesis has just lost two of its members... I'm sure you and Spoilsport would be more than welcome additions to the squad"...

Hangar Bay: Saber spotted ironhide and nightbeat comming across the bay, and started over to greet them...

"Greetings! You're...both something of legend from my time... we'll get moving as soon as the rest of your team is here... "

Victory Leo spoke up..." Saber, I'm heading topside... It sure seems he's comming in AWFUL fast... I'm afraid things might be worse than we thought."

"Understood, Victory Leo. But remember. he's a BIG bot. if there's nothing else you can do, get out of there. But hopefully, that other team that's being sent up can do something more..."

"Roger that." Came the yellowish-orange bot's reply as he transformed into winged lion mode, pounced out of the launch bay, transformed into his aircraft form, and rocketed skyward, headed on an intercept course for Dai Atlas

Back at the lab: "Well, why doesn't that surprise me... Two rambunctious minis that can't handle doing what they're asked to do..." wheeljack let out an audible sigh.

"Well, whenever you're ready, Red we'll get this show on the road."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

(OOC-I'm confused. Who's headed where?)

He shrugged. “Wwwwe might as well launch; I saw Pipes take off with Cosmos a few minutes ago and I don’t think he’s coming back.”

-She shook her head again-

"Great, just great..." -sigh-

"Well, lets go see what who or what this thing is." -She turns to Beachcomber- "

And uh, if it turns out that it's not friendly......I want you in the gunners chair, okay?"

-She finished the ignition sequence and cleared the hangar bay doors.-

"Okay, push it!"

-they streak towards the sky-
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

OOC: thats what i thought. didnt want to just barge in though.... not Sureshots style hehe

"Already on my way Prime"Sureshot responded

within a few minutes Sureshot made to Wheeljack's lab

"How's it going all.... I heard you could use a bot who could hit the odd target."