So what the hell is going on?

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Wolfang

So what the hell is going on?

Post by Wolfang »

I go down with this knee injury... thanks to parties who do not need to be named... and I take about two months off.

I come back; and what the hell do I find? That someone forgot to pay up Rentokil. We have some newbie cheese dip who believes he's Death; not to mention the Green Ranger and his little lapdog acting all tough about grabbing the tag titles.

And where the hell is Zarak? Filthy Manc has my keys...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

You know Fang, I don't have the slightest clue about whats going on, but I do have to say I am sorry for the whole knee thing but you and I both know I only did it to keep these titles around the waist of the NWA.

Now as for sprinkles and timmy. It would be greatly appreciated by all in the AWF if you used them to get rid of the ring rust you have from being out of action for awhile.

Yes I am being nice. Its wierd and it probably scares you but don't worry. I'll be back to my good old ways soon enough I am sure. But welcome back, for what its worth.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

B&T is back, baby!

Asses are a' gonna start flyin'!!!!!

*ahem*

It's nice to see that you are well. Unfortunately, I have gotten a little too ahead of myself in taking names for you while you've been gone, so you're a little behind in kicking ass.

And as scary as it sounds, I agree with Divebomb. Take down those S... T... Dumbasses known as Sparkster and Thomas.

I'll be sure to stop by the bar after Fallout.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Re: So what the hell is going on?

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Wolfang
We have some newbie cheese dip who believes he's Death

Sssomeone I know? :eyebrow:
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

I sssupossse you could sssay that if it weren't for that extremely dodgy ssspeech impediment of yours. Ssseriously... what the hell is with that?

Y'know I just looked at the roster... Virus? Hellraiser? This isn't a wrestling promotion... it's a frickin' video rental store.

Okay, to acknowledge people <ahem>:

Divebomb, I will not hold against you that you did what you did. 'Any means necessary' is a method I'm quite familiar with. I needed the time out to re-evaluate some things. Like my house, due to that dumb whore I used to be married to...

Xille... nice to see you too. I see you and... of all people... Fin Coastal are in the hunt for the tag titles. Well done you, anyway. I'll use some of these freaky noobs to work out some of the rust, believe me.

And whoever King Hsssss is, he might well be first on the list. We shall sssee what the bookersss throw the way of the wolf.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Shockmeister
Protoform

Hehehe...

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Wolfang
I sssupossse you could sssay that if it weren't for that extremely dodgy ssspeech impediment of yours. Ssseriously... what the hell is with that?

OOC: I wish I knew...

IC: Are you trying to make sssome kind of point? I know nobody whosse vocal patternss are ssso uneven. Unlesss thhat'ss sssome sself-sssatire you're giving usss...

Asss to your challenge...It isss truly rare to ffind ssomeone sso eager to tasste jussticce - your zeal may well be rewarded sssooon.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.