Tag Title shot

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
Here, we havve no conccept off dignity, or honour, or chivalry, or...well, much off anythhing elsse thhat could be classsiffied ass a "good guy'ss priority".

*Points at himself*

Save one, apparently.

And if the new guy wants to fight for his own honor, so be it.

Me, I'm all about being the good guy. I'm here to help, and to fight people like the GPA.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

*shrugs* It isss your fffuneral, Xxxille...
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
*shrugs* It isss your fffuneral, Xxxille...

You're not the first to say that, and you probably won't be the last.

I always seem to survive, though. Funny. Doing the right thing allows me to keep going. What a shock.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Indeed. Lady Luck workss in odd wayss, none off which are easssily undersstood by lesser beingss, and you sseem to havve earned her favvour, at least ffor now. Congratsss.

Ass ffor me... The route off thhe hero iss one which I havve been ffforced to avvoid. Thhere are more important thhingss in lifffe, and I am not prepared to ssacrificce thhem jusst to gain public sssupport. Essspecially sssincce I may wind up terminating a fffair amount off thhe public anyway.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

So um "death" lets be straight. You're cracking down on me for believing that people should earn what they're given, should prove their worth. So that people like the S an' T boys dont go around demanding that they're better than everyone else without proving it. So that people like you dont go challenging Xille, there's a reason he's the opium of the masses. His skill, and his style, are of a class you'll only ever be able to dream of.

So what you're saying, "death," is that you dont believe you have any dignity. You've thrown that out. Well then, we're gonna play a game. Repeat after me: "I am a tootoo wearing panty hose donning anus-juicer that enjoys watching my grandmother strip down while violating small animals. I admit that I am a weakling, and anyone who takes me on will win, unless I scare them away with my amazing peeing in my pants technique."

What? Dont want to do it? Then that, my poor little boy, means you have dignity, and that you were just too slow to realize it. So go ahead and admit that you were wrong, and that the great Ig was right. I always am.

Go ahead, make your choice. Either way, I win.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: The Great Ig... Don't make me laugh Dali Lama

I'll say this for you, you've got guts with an attitude like that.
But as it is so many times in these depths of hell
Your overconfidence shall be your weakness

You see them all the time. All the little people walkin through those curtains, thinkin they've got somethin. When they step in that ring they never step out in one piece.

Bones broken, dreams shattered, pain engulfed on the poor human body. How fun!

Most of us here are about breaking bones, shattering dreams, and destroying your pain ridden disease of a body. It is the way of things. It is the way of Thy Worst Nightmare
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Ignavusss, I acccept that your warped view on liffe demandss thhat you challenge my integrity. (Which you will not thhink off ass integrity anyway, knowing you) But making a mockery of a judgge iss an excceedingly high-charged crime, and quite frankly, you are in quite a ssseriouss ssituation already.

As ffor your little game...I havve abssolutely no intention to repeat thhat. Partly becaussse I fell asssleep halffway thhrough it. (Sssee how terrible thhingss are when people conduct thheir bussinesss under your work ethhicss?) Howevver, I will sstate ffor the record thhat I givve off a rathher naussseating sstench from my armpitss, and I havve not wasshed my outffit in sseveral decadess. And I'm ugly, but you may havve noticced that already.

Typo corrected to appease Ignavus. Whiny bugger...
Ignavus
Protoform

I should be the Dali Lama!

Post by Ignavus »

mmmmmmmm... idiocy and ignorance. Tasty!

So now explain to me what the deal with you two is? Is it because you say "thy" that Im supposed to wet myself? Well, I did wet myself, but that was over something unrelated. I can see through your little act, and it doesnt scare me one bit. You two are nothing more than scared little posers who are trying to act tough to cover the fact that they have tiny little weiners. And I dont mean hot dogs.

OP, I've got nothing against you. You may be kinda slow, kinda lame, but I really dont care. I dont see why its worth the effort.

As for the dude with the "moudly" tounge, I wish I could "kno" me as well as you do. All I'm after is a chance to prove myself and earn anything I get, but since you seem against that I gotta ask why? I think you're scared, and you know you wont stand up.

And you really didnt like the anus-juicer comment? I thought that was hilarious. I mean.... anus juice! Pure comic gold.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

OOC: Hmm... a new guy... pissing everyone off as soon as he arrives... sound like anybody we know? ;)

Igz, I'll tell you what you should be afraid of.

OP has a nice weapon that he carries around with him and has been using a lot in his matches. It's a flaming baseball bat. Have fun.

Death, on the other hand, doesn't use weapons. He doesn't need to. He was able to help eliminate Grand Convoy simply by punching him. I know you might not be familiar with Convoy. Let me explain. This guy is huge, has a big mean streak, and survived... kinda... ramming a sword through his stomach. And Judge Death was able to knock him back. With one punch. Is that registering? Good.

So go ahead and "chill". Then, when you're having the hell beaten out of you by one of these four men you've managed to piss off, we'll see if the X decides to come save you, or if he'll be laughing. I'm betting on the latter, mainly because I have my own problems to worry about.

Everyone else, he'll learn his place soon enough, so cut the new guy some slack, or else I'm gonna show you why you can't deny... the power of X.

Remember that.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP: You sound like your not afraid of anyone... something we've all heard before. So why don't you put this bravado to the test. If the Judge and any others agree I propose a little match. A handicap match... so many against you and if Xille decided to help you at all, although due to your own self sufficent attitude I dont think he would even bother to care wasting his time with someone like yourself Ignavus.

So what do you say...

Yes - You get your ass beaten, your body burned by myself, and possibly sent out of this meaningless exsistence by the judge, jury, and executioner over there.

Or you could say

No - Backing off from a match just like a newbie would. You should prove yourself... then maybe you might actually get somewhere

And whatever happens... you'll never be safe

Thy Worst Nightmare has thou spoken.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

OP, I would pay to see you and Judge beat the snot out of Igz. I think it would be good comedy.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

No need ffor money, Divvebomb...thhe ssensse of achievvement which sshall come ass a ressult off one more fffool'ss ssinning brought to a premature end sshall be quite enoughh off a reward ffor me. And ssuch a pesstering one, too...oh, I sshall enjoy thisss...
Originally posted by DrEvil
If the Judge and any others agree
The Judgge hass agreed...
Originally posted by Ignavus
the dude with the "moudly" tounge
OOC: Must check for typos in profile...
Originally posted by Ignavus
I wish I could "kno" me
OOC: And check typos in previous posts...
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP: Excellent. As the Judge said your money is not needed but it does burn well. Be sure to put a fresh supply around my barbed wired bat ;)

Now all that is needed shall be for the little twirp to accept. And for the bookers to accept the match.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Ignavus, I'll support a new guy at any time, but you got yourself into it, you get yourself out.

Now, if things get out of hand, I might show my face, but otherwise, enjoy your inaugural beating.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game is backstage, watching all the "action" on the monitors, shaking his head.

Game: You know...there was a day when there were warriors in the AWF. Whether you liked it or you didn't like it, they fought...they gave their all for the love of the sport. And now...Reilly has this. A bunch of mooks running around like chickens with their heads cut off...

None of them have seen the wars of the past...and not a one of them is good enough to play the Game. Listen kids...have your fun, but take this one free round of advice. If you see the People's Champ coming, move aside...in other word's stay out of the Game's way...or the Game will simply mow you down...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

That an open challenge Summers ?
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

OOC: sorry for making fun of the typos, death. I thought they were on purpose, part of the speach thing and the long "s"es.

IC: Wow, you guys are pissed. Its cute!

So I guess I should be scared of you guys? Well then I gotta ask something. Why are you gangin up on one little newbie? Maybe Im not the only one who's scared.

But then again, maybe you just want to go for a good ole fashioned ass kickin. Well alright, I've already got morpheus gunnin for me and I kinda doubt you two could do any worse, so what the hell! Maybe there's someone who will wanna help, maybe there's not. But dont expect to walk out smelling like lillies yourselves either.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: No problemo.

IC: How DARE you talk to me about sssmelling like lilliess! Do you know how long it hass been ssincce I ssmelled like ANY kind off fflower? Not sssincce I lasst had a bathh! And believve me, you really don't want to know how long ago thhat wass.

And...sscared, you ssay? Oh, deary me, no. We are not Fffear. We are your impending doom, to be cccertain, but Ffear iss ssomeone elsse. Sssomeone who I'm not talking with at thhe moment.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
That an open challenge Summers ?

*The Game smirks*

Game: Seems we've had this little dance before, haven't we Rattlesnake? I won one, you won one...but we never really settled the issue, now did we? While the Game had intended to simply warn the plebian newbies of the AWF, if Stone Cold wants to go one on one with the Great One, the Game is always willing to be part of the rubber match.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Rubber match...that's a good one Erik...seeing as I got a mind to rub myself a good mudhole in ya.

But I digress, "Great One" you know as well as I do that this new blood doesn't know what it is to bleed AWF, to sweat AWF to fight AWF. You're damn right, we're 1-1 .. an old score I'd sure love to settle, so this is what the Rattlesnake suggests.

One more match, "The (self-proclaimed) Great One" Erik Summers and STONECOLD Skywarp, one-on-one, mano-a-mano, toe-to-toe, nose-to-nose one more battle for the ages, winner takes all.

So, Erik, are you Game?