Tag Title shot

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hey the good news Wolfie is on your little list you might get a shot at two of us on it sooner than you think.

All I will say is look in your AWF yearbook and you might notice something thats the only hint I will give you.

And poor baby, I hurt your chances with HBK, well I am telling you pal you had no chance with him. We all know he loves G91 anyway.
Vanth Dreadstar
Protoform

Post by Vanth Dreadstar »

Originally posted by xille
Raven, who in the hell do you think you are? First off, you openly admit to vowing never to return and now that you have, you immediately demand a shot at my title? The one I worked my ass off to take from Divebomb? Ha.

If you had half a clue, Tweetie, you would've heard me when I said that I'm not the one taking the challenges. Sure, I'll kick your ass. I've got no problem with that. You can walk The Last Mile and then count with me as I get the 123. But I don't care that you want a shot at my belt.

I tell you what, Blood and Thunder are looking for some jobbers. Maybe you should apply there. To spell it out for you, maybe you should earn a number one contendership by actually beating some former Tag Team champs, like the NWA or Blood and Thunder. Then Ghostal might like to hear what you have to say. Personally, I wouldn't either way.

why should we?
blood and thunder are beneath us they are drunks and have dishonored the awf tag-team titles contsantly and the nwa
are busy at the moment.
frankly i the reason is that you two won't face us is because you two are affaid of us.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Vanth Dreadstar
frankly i the reason is that you two won't face us is because you two are affaid of us.

Do you even pay attention when other people talk?

I have no problem fighting you. Frankly, you've now annoyed the hell out of me, and I'd go so far as to say that I'd enjoy kicking your ass.

But I don't take the challenges. I really don't care who I fight next. You want results? Call out Ghostal and see if he gives a rat's ass. But until that time comes, you might want to build up some credibility by actually beating another team.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Damn these two are stupid. I mean, seriously, why havent their brains just melted right out of their tiny little heads yet? Typically, if I say "go kill yourself" to someone, it isnt a Public Service Announcement, but I think it just might be in the case of this dynamic duo.

X, I think they keep coming after you 'cause they're scared of Ghostal. They know they cant measure up to him. So instead they come after you, they think they can take you 'cause you're a cruiser, 'cause you dont weigh five hundred pounds.

Well, X, they should learn there's more to this than size, that there's a reason good things come in small packages.

Except for mine, I have a huge package.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Hold it... drunks? The Mersyside marauder and the Manc Street Preacher? How about you kiss my ass, Dreadstar. Perhaps we enjoy the occasional libation- which, for the record means drink, as I'm sure everyone could point out that there's only one type of 'bation' that you are 'mastur' of- but we are not drunks.

Dishonoured the belts? Pull your head out of your ass, jack. We have the longest recorded tag team title reign. Sure, we didn't have much competition; but I fail to see that we were responsible for that perceived 'dishonour'.

You know, I'd swear you were scared of us, Deadstar. Waltzing in here, claiming you are deserving of a title shot without facing anyone else? Arrogant little bitchboy... you should gain some honour before you start mouthing off about dishonour...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

There's a 95% chance that he didn't hear a word of that.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

But a 100% chance that he should have.