It's here! ARCHIVEMANIA III: 28 March 2004

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Ohhh ... Poor Ghostal ... you been crying like a little baby. Remember how I told you to stay outta my way and stop calling me a damn punk ,well you got yours back in the end didn't ya?

Don't be messing around the GPA, fool.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: Yeah you've had one great career. Too bad it'll end soon enough. I don't care what you've done or who you've faced... or what you've even faced in...
You say i'll fade out.. truth is I might. It's just a good thing I don't believe in truth!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Bombshell, you talk a big game, but when you say that you are going to remove the GPA from the AWF all that comes to mind is all the people and factions that have said that in the past.

The GPA is the longest running faction in the AWF for one reason. You can't take us down. We have out lasted Pulp Faction, the Foundation, hell the GPA has been united longer than D-Next. So what in the blue hell makes you think, or anyone think for that matter, that you are gonna be the savior....the one.....the person that will finally get the job done. Think about this for a minute, with all the talent that we have outlasted and all the talent that has stepped up to take us out, what chance do you have. Your a crying little baby that lost a match and now thinks hes got what it takes to beat all of us. You lost to one member of the GPA and you still think you can take out all five. You must be sniffing those markers again boy.

You say I'm like the next Bill Shatner and you say I'm just another canadian thats made an ass out of himself in the entertainment industry. Well I just got to ask you a few questions. Why should I waist my time with you? Do you have a title that I want? Actually do you have a title period? No, you don't but you see I do. Make an ass out of myself....mabye, doing better than you....most definately.

So call me names, talk trash, hell you could even come here and sing church songs for all I care, but you still aint got what it takes to remove the GPA from the AWF. But have fun trying.

We are the GPA and we have got a reputation for cheating to win and attacking in groups. Well if you hated it before thats just too bad. The AWF is our playground and its finally time that we cleared out the trash, so get ready. The war is just beginning.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Damn it... I am getting so sick of being rapped at. I swear, if someone comes up and battles one more time... I'll be forced to show you all up. And it's gonna be pretty.

But Ravage, you were right. I hate to admit it, but you were right. My "little bitch" days are over. Now it's time for my wise-crackin', stereo-blastin', hard headed, continually dreaded, tenacious teenage years, baby. And those are going to be even prettier.

And you're right, I do stay awake at night, and yes, part of it is from fear. I mean, I'm one guy. One very small guy. But week in and week out, I do my damndest to piss off five other men? Who the hell do I think I am? These guys could kill me! So, you're right, Ravage, deep down, there is a part of me that knows the GPA could end my career this coming Mayhem... or the next Mayhem... or the next PPV... but it isn't going to stop me. Fear or no fear, I will continue to fight you all. Not only because I believe it is right, but because I need to show everyone out there that there is at least one person in the world who will stand against you, no matter the odds. I don't care if it's a five on one slaughter. Just my standing against you sends a message to the back. They might call me an idiot, but they'll call me a brave idiot. There are some of us that might be afraid of what you can do, but we shouldn't let it stop us from fighting.

But fear isn't the only thing keeping me awake at night, Ravage. Frustration is there, too. Divebomb made the comment that the GPA has outlasted every "hero" that has made a stand against it. What does that say for me? Am I really better than everyone else that has stood against the cancer known simply as the "GPA"? I would love to think so, but I have this sinking feeling that I'm kidding myself. I hate you GPA bastards more than anyone else right now, and I'm starting to be unsure of whether or not I can stop you. Do I just accept it?

No. Hell no.

I don't accept anything. I'm the X, damn it. I might not be able to go toe to toe with you strength-wise, but I've got it where it counts. I'm crazy brave, after all. I lept off of the freaking Archivetron just to inflict some pain in a GPA member. That manuever not only cost me my title, but it's cost me partial use of my elbow.

But that's not going to stop me.

Fear, frustration, injury... I have to accept those as part of the load that I bear as an enemy of the GPA. But they won't slow me down, I promise you that. Elbow or no elbow, the X has quite a lot to give to this fed and quite a lot of time left here, and you can bet that a few ass kickings from the GPA aren't going to slow him down. Especially when, overall, he's tied with them, two to two.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Hey X, Divebomb may have made that comment, but Divebomb would have been wrong. Just like he's always wrong. He's Proffessor of Wrong at Wrong university. Hell, he's chairman of the International Comittee of Wrong.

Yes, that's right. The Double S outlasted the GPA. The Double S spent his days taking names and kicking arse. Then what? Then the GPA did a runner to Warzone at the roster split, that's what? And why? Because the Double S is the high flying, ass kicking, butt whipping, Sixshooting, most exciting superstar in the AWF. And the GPA are not ready for that. Got it? Good.

So any time YOU fancy getting a degree in Wrong, Divebomb's the man to see.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Six there you go again making an @ss out of your self and xille get your quotes straight. I said the GPA has out lasted every faction and outlasted every attempt to get rid of us.

Now six if I'm not mistaken you took a crack at taking us down but it didn't work now did it. For the most exciting superstar in the AWF you really don't have that much brains.

Put it this way jackasses. The GPA is here to stay and for all you morons that are trying to take us out, you don't stand a chance.

Everyone and they moms have tried to declarfe war on us and its about time that the GPA turns the tables. This is a war and we will not lose.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Wrong again, Captain Wrong.

The Double S had a crack at beating the tar out of any GPA fool who got up his nose. And what happened the last time the Double S crossed paths with the GPA? That's right. Mark another tick in the win column for the Welsh Wonder. That's the way it is, that's the way it always will be.

(OOC: Interesting fact. During the time I was feuding with the GPA, I only had two singles matches against you guys - A loss to Viewfind and a win against the Ghostal.)
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

OOC: Not that I was ever in the GPA, but...

Xille, check your PM's, sucka.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
OOC: Not that I was ever in the GPA, but...

Xille, check your PM's, sucka.

OOC: I know, but they wuz yer bitches for a while, so I counted you. :)
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
OOC: I know, but they wuz yer bitches for a while, so I counted you. :)

:sweatdrop
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

OOC: Man, I stop with the hyper smack talking and everyone slows down. ;) :p And what the hell was that with "Axer"?

IC: Six, thank you for the backup. You've shown time and time again that you've got my back, and I appreciate it. Good luck in the title hunt. The X is rooting for you.

Divebomb, I don't care how I quote something, I said what I said and I meant it. Frankly, I'm sick of the GPA and all the stress it's caused me and the rest of this fed, and now I'm planning on doing something about it. Was that simple enough for you? No? How about this: bite me. I think that gets my point across.

The X is going against you, Db, and it doesn't matter if he does it alone or with the rest of the fed. He will perservere. Remember that.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Good, no you are showing some spirit. Bring your best, that way it is more fun when the GPA gets to lay the beat down on you.

OOC: Oh and Axer was pissed off that day and wanted to make an ass out of himself. Just so you guys know he only posted that to see what kind of response he would get.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: Yo yo yo ... Xille you been trying to take on the GPA since we booted yo ass when Ravage joined da ranks. We cost you, your first match in the AWF. And for some wird reason you ain't gonna let it go. Fool, let sleeping dogs lie. Forget about it dog, if you don't we a gonna kill you. You've cause enough trouble man.

That or you can tango with me? You mess with one of us you mess with all of us. GPA FOR LIFE SUCKA!!

OOC: Axer is just on some Crack. Don't worry, we have a special place to put him.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Tempest
IC: Yo yo yo ... Xille you been trying to take on the GPA since we booted yo ass when Ravage joined da ranks. We cost you, your first match in the AWF. And for some wird reason you ain't gonna let it go. Fool, let sleeping dogs lie. Forget about it dog, if you don't we a gonna kill you. You've cause enough trouble man.

That or you can tango with me? You mess with one of us you mess with all of us. GPA FOR LIFE SUCKA!!

OOC: Axer is just on some Crack. Don't worry, we have a special place to put him.

Tempest... well... at least you didn't try to rap at me this time. The thing is, I'm not still on you guys because you cost me my first match. I'm past that. I'm going against the greatest faction in AWF history because I need to. I need to prove to myself that I can do this.

And Tempest, I'm not so good at tangoing. Break-dancing, on the other hand, I'm great at. I'd love to break you sometime.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

yeah, its called the "no longer able to view or post in the forum" list.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Gotta love that list.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

*bumped*
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OOC: Ahhh that was a good card. Back then I still hadn't learned to spell properly on the board. Interesting.

I wonder what happened to Axer ...
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

OOC: Ahhh that was a good card. Back then I still hadn't learned to spell properly on the board. Interesting.

Urge to make easy joke: rising.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS