It's here! ARCHIVEMANIA III: 28 March 2004

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Bombshell, Just Bring It!
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bombshell, your all talk. The GPA is on the War Path and they ain't a dang thing you can do about it. Go home, put the strap-on on and make a losuy attempt at trying to please that 'female' you got going for yo punk ass.

GPA FOR LIFE SUCKA!!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

LOL!

Bombers you stupid douche.

If it's true what you said I'd be dead. Well looks like I am still alive chuckles.

So why don't you shut up before I prove to you.

I am Big Daddy Ravage bitch.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

I just realized this, that Auros can not in under any condition win a fair fight. Well, first of all of course, this 9 or 8 man battle royal was not fair, of course it wasn't. But thats not the case here is it now?

The case is simple. With the 24/7 rule now in place or not, I have become a contendor to that belt. I waited long enough and won over some of the stars. Its time to me to move up, and claim my rightful place among the AWF. Too long have I been inactive in the hunt, and so with Auros winning it The hunt has began. And this hunt, I shall take a great deal of pleasure from. Handling your broken and worthless body to the wolves while I take the thing that is rightingfully mine, the AWF title.

I will have it Auros, yes I will. Watch your back for the Hunt is on!

Believe the Hype, Feel The Pain!
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

OOC: Awesome show! Image
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Divebomb: Wow. Such an intelligent conversation. And here I was thinking that you were one of the few Canadians that have actually managed to not make an ass of themselves in the entertainment community. Dude, you're the next Bill Shatner. As a matter of fact, I heard that "Enterprise" is looking for big dumb idiots to play the red shirt types. Well, by being a part of the GPA, you obviously have a history of taking it in the back, so I'd suggest you head over there and show them what you got.

Tempest: Ah, look. It's that Tempest guy. You know, I heard he had actually done something important here in the company. Now what was it? Hmm...what was it? Oh, yeah. Didn't you use to be the Lord Of The Mat? Well, looks to me like you're Lord Of The Bitches now. I'd say "Oh, how the mighty have fallen", but then again you'd have to have had some shred of "might" to begin with.

Ravage: That's funny coming from you. Especially here, of all places. Cause I seem to recall that it was exactly one year ago that I wiped the mat with your sorry ass. Then the custodian guys had to come clean and fumigate it cause of all the s*it stains that it had. I hear they had to burn it after cause they couldn't get your brown nugget remains out of it.

Long story short, you already tried to prove it to me...and you f*cked it up bad. So may I suggest that you and the rest of your gang bang buddes prepare for some pain, cause in the coming days, you're going to screaming in pain instead of screaming from sticking your d*cks in each other asses.

OOC: DAMN! :eek: I didn't think I could write such good stuff.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: Dex, that was then this is now. You say you like pain.... good... cause so do I. More than you. You don't know what pain is, when flesh tears deep inside your own pitiful body that isn't pain, when your writhing in anger that isn't pain. Pain is put simply, a meeting with Hell's Highlander, OP2005.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: That was then and this is now eh OP2005? Lets see who will say that once I put you back into your place yet again. Cause you cant prove anything OP2005...not then..not now..not ever. You'll just be remembered as a part of this **** tag team that clashed due to their egos. And as much as I hate the later, I'll just help myself beat the hell outta you when we meet. Face it, pain is what I feed off my energy to dish out pain. You? Well if its Hell you want, hell you shall recieve...in an XTREME fashion.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: Yeah maybe so.... and all you'll be remembered for is just a stupid kid from the old nTo.
Maybe this won't prove anything... maybe I'll lose the match... but in the end I will still be victorius!

Xtreme Fashion? Heh? Seems like a poor style that won't hit the market.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Bombers. you just don't know when to shut up do you?

I mean now you've got me pissed off but also the GPA. Lets face it man your nothing but a bitch and sooner or later that will be proven to you.

Yeah you beat me once by a lucky fluke but thats ok because sometime I will beat you over and over and over again.

Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

OOC: I know firsthand how much work it takes to put together a show of this magnitude. Absolutely spectacular job. Now then...

*We find Vin Ghostal sitting in his locker room. His gold vest is gone. His gold pants and elbow pads, lying on the chair next to him, are spattered with blood, and he wears only boxer briefs above the bags of ice wrapped on both knees. Staring solemnly past the camera, he pulls his wet, curly hair back out of his face.*

Keith Kincaid, from off-camera: How are you feeling right now?

V.3.: Terrible. I bruised my tailbone pretty badly on that powerbomb through the table. They tell me I might have a concussion from that last DDT. My knee's in bad shape, and my neck is all swollen in the back.

K: How long do you expect to be out of action?

V: Not long. Two weeks should give my body the break it needs.

K: What hurts the most?

V: Not my tailbone, I'll tell you that much. Not my knee. Not my neck. Not my head. M...m.....my.....my heart.

K: Your heart?

V: We had something special. You've been around here long enough to know that, Keith.

K: Who is we?

V: Don't play dumb, Kincaid. You know just who I'm talking about. I don't give a damn about that punk Tempest. He's nothing to me. I'll deal with him in due time. Any other person in this federation. Hell, any other person in this world, my reaction would have been exactly the same, a beatdown. I'm...I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with this, Keith. I'm in too much pain to think straight right now. I just feel so...I though this...this was something I would never, ever see.

*The camera rolls around to a TV in front of Ghostal with a paused image of Morpheus raising his hands in victory*

V: This hurts me in ways I can't even describe, Keith. I should not have lost to that man. There's something that hurts more, though. Much more.

*V.3. rewinds the tape and pauses it on Viewfind's evil grin just as he nails V.3. with the gold bat*

V: He and I were like brothers. Closer than brothers. I've spent more time on the road with him than anyone. Tonight, on one of the biggest nights of my life, he....he.....

*Tears begin to well up in Ghostal's eyes as he burns a stare into the TV. He averts his eyes, pulls his hair, and lets out a bloodcurdling scream. Leaping up from his chair despite the pain, he grabs the TV and heaves it across the room, shattering it! He then manhandles the cameraman and shatters the camera! He slumps against his locker and buries his head in his hands, whimpering to himself.

Outside, a figure lurks in the doorway. The masked man watches Ghostal's anguish and comes as close to smiling as he ever does.*

Morpheus: I told you...
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

(OOC: Darn. But oh well. On to other things. Great PPV! I finally made the crowd say HOLY SH*T!)

IC:

*Xille is shown backstage, his elbow wrapped and his back against a wall*

Well guys, we did it. We made history tonight. And Auros, if I could, I would applaude you. You alone kept your word, and you should be damn proud of that. Hold onto that title and have one of the most extreme runs ever. I don't want a rematch. I'll let the other guys fight it out for that. Right now I have to focus on bigger, but not necessarily better, things.

The GPA. More specifically Ravage, but I'll get to him in a second. First, Bombshell. I know what you're going through. And like I've said time and time again, anyone who is anti-GPA is cool with me. You've got some help if you ever want or need it. I'm sure Blood and Thunder would more than likely be happy to help out as well. So until we all get our shots at the GPA, keep giving them hell. I'll be right there beside you.

Next, Ghostal. I have no idea what's going through your mind right now. In fact, I have no idea what's going through my mind. Part of me wants to point and laugh and say "well, you deserved it", but the other part... the other part respects you too much and hates the GPA just enough to stop me from doing so. I know what it's like to be hurt by someone you trusted. So Ghostal, I know we may never see eye to eye, but you've got an ally. You can count on the X if you need him. Remember that.

Finally, Ravage. Heh... I am so God-forsaken sick of you. I have beaten EVERYTHING that has opposed me in my life. I have jumped EVERY hurdle, broken EVERY boundary, and beaten EVERY chance. In our last two OFFICAL encounters before Archivemania, I pinned you. TWO TIMES IN A ROW. But you didn't stop. You decided to attack me. Again. And again. So I decided to do something drastic. I lept from the freaking ARCHIVETRON onto your body! *Xille motions to the wrapped elbow that hit Ravage* You should have been DEAD!

But no, like a little freaking cancer, you decide to come back. But this time, you decide to hurt other people. So now my problem is causing other people harm. Well, that was just f***ing great. So now that you've decided to attack the entire AWF, I feel that it's time I put a stop to you. I don't care when it is, I don't care how it is. I don't care if I'm lying the hospital bed next to you. I will take you down, Ravage. I'm not going to become some enraged man bent on revenge, however. I'm still here to have fun, and I'm still here to kick some ass. Specifically yours. Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

*The camera crew catches up to Amarant Odinson backstage in the locker room. Amarant is just sitting there, deep in thought as Lisa Loveless approches him for an interveiw.*

L.L: So much for being the "Best Damn Technical Wrestler in the AWF", eh Amarant?

A.O.: If you hold any value in that pitiful thing you call an existance, you'll stay out of my way.

L.L.: And why's that?

A.O.: Because you should know better than most what it feels like to piss off a rabid wolverine. *He pushes Lisa aside and speaks into the camera* Mat Man. You beat me. I won't deny that. You did what few men have ever done. You're the I.C. Champion now and you earned it. You and I stole the show.

But that doesn't mean that I'll forget. You proved me wrong once. But no one can do it twice. I'll be back Mat Man. I'll be coming for you and I'll be taking my I.C. Title back. And the next time we meet, I WILL BE READY.

*And with that, he pushes the cameraman down and walks out.*

OOC: Good job on the PPV and to whoever wrote my match, excellent build up throughout the match. The finish was good (even though I lost) but it made both guys look good and that's all I'm ever worried about.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

AWWW!

I'm sorry "V.3" i didn't mean to make you cry yo.
Someone get this little baby some pampers i think he is about to s*** his pants.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Now all I need ees for someone weeth talent two trie two take my tittle...

I weel hold onto thees as long as I can tho...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know every so often I feel the urge to rap come on so here I go.

Xille, you act tough and speak big and bad
But you little bitch your days are had

Sure you got the better of me tonight
But you can't sleep at night from fright

Now you know the GPA is on the way
So mark that calender and start marking those days

Sooner or later your bitch ass and mine will be in that ring
And the only sound you will hear is ching

After that bell rings many times as I hangover your ass
One more time.

Bombers, don't think I forgot about you
Your smell and looks make me want to spew

Sure you beat me once I give you that
But next time, you will be the one laying flat

And onto your girl Arcee, she's like a 7/11 and a merry go round rolled into one!
Open 24-7 and not that much fun!

But she must be your type
Dumb with a big yellow stripe

So now that I pissed you boy do something about it
Falls count right here, steel cage or whatever, just get in that ring and I'll make sure you feel the sting.

Now I know the rest of the AWF is probably freaking
Since now the GPA is no longer sneaking

So everyone polish up those boots and crack those knuckles
Because all you mofo's are going to be saying uncle

I've said it before and I'll say it again, GPA in the house
We are the cats the AWF the mouse

So all you bitches get ready to bring the pain
And get ready so begins the reign of the G P A!

Word!

Galvatron91

Nice post Casper!

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game sits back stage, getting stiched up once more. A replay shows of his match with Sean O'Con. The Game actually grimaces at some of the more painful moments. Suddenly a voice is heard...

I always knew you were still the one...the one who could free me...the one I fear...the one I hate...

The Game pulls himself up and walks to his door. Looking around he doesn't see anyone there so he walks into the hall just in time to see Morpheus turning the corner.

Game: What in the blue hell did that freak want? Oh well, who cares, he beat Vin Ghostal...and the Game has no problems with anyone that shuts Vinnie Casper up for a night. The Game walks back to his locker room and passes Sean O'Con, the two give each other a respectful nod, but speak no words.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Strafe
Oh Skywarp, poor poor Skywarp. I give you credit for your little gambit at the beginning. However, in the end, I was willing to push things just a little further, fight just a little longer and desire victory just a little bit more than you.

Just cos you got that damn mickey mouse, wooden spoon, piece of crap title round your waist you thing you're the mutts nuts huh. Lemme tell you something, you ain't all that, you're nuthin and when the dust is settled, StoneCold's still gonna be kickin' ass when you're in the retirement home for piss-ant, flash-in-the-pan, moment of glory, has-been wrestlers.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by DrEvil
OP2005: Yeah maybe so.... and all you'll be remembered for is just a stupid kid from the old nTo.
Maybe this won't prove anything... maybe I'll lose the match... but in the end I will still be victorius!

Xtreme Fashion? Heh? Seems like a poor style that won't hit the market.

D-Ex: Only that OP2005? Did you forget I am one of the FIRST men to be in the falls count right here match? Did you forget I BEAT the 3 former time AWF Champ Blaster in a hockey on a pole match? DId you forget that I was the first TV Champ here? Hell you forget a lot of things.......hence why you will fade out unlike me. Face it, like some people here you cant top those list of accomplishments I have.

So before you say anything Op2005...dont hate...JUST ENVY!

Xille..I hope you got those get well soon cards I gave ya. Man tough break man. You can make a come back kid...you always do. I believe in you man.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

You know what Auros, you can ignore me as long as you like, but I am getting the title one way or another. You my friend have a big bounty on your head, abnd I will be the one to collect on it. Let the management grant this reequest, and I shall remeber thier good name.

Of course, getting a fair match is never your style of play is it? Well good, name your type and you place. I shall be waiting for what is mine. Oh and book anything you would like Auros, cause CloudStrifer and play at any field you like, and still kick your butt.

Believe The Hype, Fear His Wrath!

OOC: May have no siad this before , but awsome match and writting styles! If I could, I would get you all coffees. Props!

OOC: Auros if you want, I could do this angle with you, if not, just say the word and I will go looking elsewhere. No Pressure.:)