Transformer Playing Cards......I won them but what the heck are they?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Mirage

Transformer Playing Cards......I won them but what the heck are they?

Post by Mirage »

OK, anyone heard of a tf card game? Well, I just won a set of cards on eBay, er, what are they exactly?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI. ... 1675814497

Are they any good?

------------------
Image Image

"Hail to the king, baby"

------------

"Now, it is 1984, knock!, knock!, at your front door, it's the suede denim secret police!, they have come for your uncool niece" - Dead Kennedys, California Uber Alles
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Originally posted by Mirage:
Are they any good?

yep, they catch fire easily and take less than 20 seconds for the flame to reach your fingers.

------------------
------------------
New updated
trade list
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Originally posted by Addl:
yep, they catch fire easily and take less than 20 seconds for the flame to reach your fingers.

Oh bugger!, it said giant playing cards, I thought I'd get at least 30 seconds out of them......sheesh! oh well...

------------------
Image Image

"Hail to the king, baby"

------------

"Now, it is 1984, knock!, knock!, at your front door, it's the suede denim secret police!, they have come for your uncool niece" - Dead Kennedys, California Uber Alles
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Add the fact that the Jazz on the front looks like he's having a seizure and you've got yourself some quality cards.

------------------

Who is?: Wild Harry, Wildfry Heruld, Wildfighter Herbal, Wildfly Harold, Mildchild Gerald, Wilburforce Hairgel, Wildchild Feral, Widebirth Lovechild, Willy Harrelson, Wally Hell, Wildfur Hairball, Wilco Herring, Wendy Harvard, Wes Holevinski, Wildabeast Gerard, Wildnuts Ferald, Hillbilly Weasel, Wilson Halfwit, Freight-train Hellbound, Wildlife Herald, Wheelchair Fairchild, Wherefore Hendrix, Wimmenfolk Halibut, Where's Harry?, Mildwild Ferald, Wildfry Harry

"'Speedbreaker got a new Spark engine and he was impressed' good, good for him" -Flec on Techspecs

Keep CR alive, refuse retarded western names
SN: ScUm 0 tHe EaRtH