[Original RPG] Broken Peace:C3 Autobot Battle Scars part 2.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Broken Peace:C3 Autobot Battle Scars part 2.

Post by Scout »

Continuing the Autobot team's activities in the aftermath of the attack from the Decepticons: Repair of their cities, preparation for any more Decepticon attacks, and the preparation for the retake of Cybertron from the Quintessons.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

(OOC: Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'? :eyebrow: )

Blaster sat within the communication center of Fortress Maximus his legs kicked up on the control panel and crossed as he awaited the call for Metroplex to be up and running again.

"Baby close your eyes and listen to the music Drifting through a summer breeze It's a groovy night and I can show you how to use it Come along with me and put your mind at ease. A little less conversation a little more action please all this aggrivation ain't satisfaction in me"

The snapping of Blaster's fingers gave of a ping because they were metal. He had his optics closed and his head was nodding to the beat. "Been a long while since anyone got any downtime like this". No fighting, no urgency, no work. Just some R&R with the music. Yep things were going great.

~~

Windslice sat in the room crosslegged on the regeneration station, or bed depending what you wanted to call it. He had apparently missed his shuttle and was now being observed in this room. He didn't mind, he just watched the door, he had expected something to happen again soon, he'd make another go at escaping and getting back to where his shuttle crashed in the location referred to as this planet's middle east. He slowly uncrossed his legs and began to stand looking around the room.

"Interesting" he said to himself looking at the radio, it was inferior to things he'd seen while around the galaxy. He reached his grey hand out to the radio picking it up and looking it over examining the dials. "Hmmmmm" he muttered as he set it back down. He was surprised they hadn't done any checks on his schematics, they could find out who he was, that was the only thing that worried him.

~~

The fire erupted into a small mushroom cloud leaving only black smoke and burning tree tops afterwards. Sunstreaker watched this from ontop the outpost. His blue optics went wide and he stood up.

"Anyone else picking that explosion up?" he asked as he dropped down from the roof of the outpost and in mid air transformed and landed and immediately flew forward as he drove towards the area the smoke was billowing out from as he awaited a response from anyone.

~~

Bluestreak was sitting in a chair in a corner of the outpost infront of the computer. He had a look of shock on it's face. He turned quickly as he heard mirage his ion gun out and pointing at him. "Oh... Mirage.... is... is it over?" He asked as he slowly started to get to his feet. "Is everyone alright?"
Reflector

Outside Metroplex...

Post by Reflector »

Jazz glanced over at Trailbreaker and Wreck-Gar. He wore his usual smirk, despite the confusing suspense inherent in the situation.

"Good to see ya, boys! The Micros here are gonna watch our little trouble-maker until we get this situation figured out. What's the scoop?"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime recieved prowl's comm... after a moment of thought, and checking his tracking screens in his quarters, he replied...

"Roger that, Prowl. It seems Ironhide, at the least, is en-route to intercept... keep an eye on the situation, and keep in contact with ironhide... if things get hairy, inform me ASAP, and we'll BOTH head out to see what in primus' name is going on. Optimus out."

Prime cut his comm, and began poring over several datatraks in his desktop computer...
Scout

Post by Scout »

A single tap of a key sent a communication message to the Protectobots and Inferno.
"Go extinguish forest fire SE of base 9.3 miles."
Inferno got the relayed message from Prowl and stood up as he read it.

A moment later he was rushing out of security and heading as fast as he could go towards the given coordinates.

Smoke and Fire! The forest!
Hound eased himself down the slanting slope and jumped the narrow gap to the other side. He climbed back up and over the edge and glanced at the fire on the other side. A wave of fear and horror washed over him. For the first time since the encounter had begun, he was afraid, but not for himself.

These Autobots will destroy this planet... Commander Astrotrain spoke the truth. I have to do something... and there are more of them coming this way. No chance now except to record their data. Maybe get around the other side of the bases while they're distracted...

Figures and movements became visible in the glare and bright contrast of the fire as compared to the night that had arrived.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck Gar looked at Jazz, then broke out into a chuckle.

"Nuttun much, Jazzy boy. Just kickin' it up old school with all my homies over on the east side, for shizzle ma nizzle."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Ironhide: -rolls to a stop and transforms, seeing both Sixwing and the fire, narrows optics- "Figgers it'd be you doin' this. Hard 'nuff ta try ta protect this planet from th' 'Cons, don't need you tryin' ta...." -trails off as movement pings on his sensors, looks over, sees Hound- "Hound?"

The Autobot knows my name? Uncertain, the Decepticon scout took a step backwards.
His name... ..."Ironhide".
The thought was finished aloud, and the mention of the name by his own vocoder took Hound offguard. He glanced quickly once between Ironhide, Sixwing and the fire. In an instant, he backed away into the trees and covered himself with a hologram. Gotta get some space...
Ironhide: -starts to follow- "Hound! Come back! What'd they do to ya?"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Sunstreaker flipped up and transformed as he hit the revine not wanting to dent his rims or lower portion of the car. He started sliding downwards catching a glimpse of Ironhide running into the trees then he looked to Sixwing and the fire.

"Lovely, target practice gone awry?" He asked aloud as he slowed the speed he was sliding at and started to walk towards the burning trees thinking of a way to put a damper on them. Ironhide could do that but he apparently had something else in mind.

~~

Windslice heard the explosion off in the distance, it sounded like a dull thud but he heard it. He quickly got up and went to the door opening them and stepping through. He quickly started following the path he was led in by to get out.
Reflector

Metroplex: Tarmac...

Post by Reflector »

Jazz laughed heartily with Wreck-Gar's usual prattle.

"Good to see you too, buddy. But I'm still a little concerned about--"

Was that smoke? Jazz looked over his shoulder and caught sight of the cloud in the distance.

"Holy Toledo!"

He sheathed his rifle and glanced around the circle of others present.

"I think you Micros just might be suited for this job. Wreck-Gar, hang on to the little guy till we get back. Autobots, let's roll!"

Jazz dove on his face, transforming mid-air in his usual debonaire fashion, and landed speeding off toward the blaze.

(OOC: That "let's roll!" applies to Trailbreaker too. Couldn't think of a concise IC way to be more clear about that. :) )
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Stakeout heard what Jazz had said, "Were with you Jazz! Rescue Patrol, move out!" Stakeout transformed quickly into a police car, wiht the others transforming into their own emergency vehicle modes. They all took off after Jazz. "Redhot, I think your talents would usually fall in this kind of stituation. Take the lead!" Stakeout ordered.
"Alright, time to hose things down!" Redhot said as he lifted up his hose nozzle, adjusting it to launch fire retardent foam when ready, and charged in front of Stakeout and ride next to Jazz.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Catilla and Chainclaw moved inside of MEtroplex to their respective quarters.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Meanwhile, Outside of the U.N. Building.

"What the hell is taking Muzzle so long?" Stepper asked as he was starting to get impaitent.

Artfire answered back. "What makes you think I know? Those humans probably have a lot of questions for him. Most of them have never seen a 40 foot tall robot before."

"And even fewer have seen something like car or truck turn into one before either. They're curious and scared. Humans have a tendency to be like that or so Optimus says anyway.." Dropshot added.

"I guess so, but we're a sniper unit. This whole thing down here has a big waste of our time and abilities. I say we go back and leave Ultra Magnus and Nightbeat. They're big bots. They can take after themselves." Stepper said. And with that, he started to rev up his engine. "I don't care what you two do, but I'm leaving and you got about a mintue to decide if you're coming with me or not."

Artfire sighed and said to Dropshot. "Well, he's got a point. I'm sure they can handle it from here. We might as well head back and see if they got something else for us. What do you think?"

You don't want to know what I think. But it's about time to tell our "great leader" about a couple "issues" that I have. "I think it's time to go home. Let's go." ordered Dropshot.

So Artfire (with Dropshot still strapped on) and Stepper headed out of New York City. They decided not to tramnsform and fly back until they were far enough away as to not attract to much attention. As they started off, Dropshot radioed back to Ultra Magnus. "Listen up, Magnus. We heading back to Fortress Maximus. We're not going to to waste our time with this search and rescue stuff anymore. Tell Optimus that we're going to talk to him when we get back....whether he likes it or not. Dropshot out."

Dropshot thought to himself as they headed home. It's time for someone to remind the "Great Optimus Prime" that we're still at war.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

OOC: Sorry about the absense - Comp seems to be working now. BTW - there are PMs coming to some people.

In the forest, a few moments ago

The explosion rocked the forest, sending billowing clouds into the sky. It was all Sixwing could do to hold his position in the trees. It took a moment for his sensors to adjust after the explosion. He'd lost track of his quarry. His sensors came back online, but now they were regestering other signals, including an Enegon Z, which ment they weren't more tricks from his opponent. Movement out of the corner of his optics attracted his attention, and he spotted Hound. He lept from his perch and landed on the other side of the fleaing robot. Pointing his blaster at the head of the TF, he got a good look at Hound for the first time. He was so puzzled by the Robots actions and his wearing an Autobot symbol that he missed Ironhide and the others showing up.

He then stood back and watched as Hound recoiled in almost fear from the Red vetran, ignoring the comments from Ironhide about him.

This bot went toe to toe with me, even under heavy fire, and didn't fry a circut. Why then, is he recoiling from these robots. He's afraid. Why?

Just then, Hound tried to move away, slowly at first, then turning. With out hesitation, Sixwing raised his Ion blaster and fired a round into Hounds knee. Energized particles flooded into the Autobot scouts knee, shorting out circutry with an audiable pop. Hound drops to the ground........

Following Ironhide as requested

Skyfall watched in horror as Hound was shot from behind. Hound had been the first Transformer he had met in this reality, and one of the few who didn't judge him on his size. Hound crumpled to the ground and Skyfall transfromed and activated his blasters in a heartbeat.

"Drop your weapon and Stand DOWN! NOW!!!"

Sixwing stood for a moment, then lowered his weapon, not letting go of it though.

"He was trying to escape. Why was he battling me to begin with? He attacked, never identified himself and now just tried to escape, yet you accuse me?"

"All we saw," Explained Skyfall " was you assaulting our friend. What would you do? Ironhide, how's Hound doing?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -kneels next to Hound, checking him over, scowling- "Looks lahke it's just his knee...." -looks over at Sixwing, narrowing optics- "An' that's th' least'a th' problems this punk's gonna have when Ah'm done with him." -leaps at Sixwing, trying to tackle him-

Assembly Hall, UN Building:

Muzzle: "Any more questions?"

-general hush falls over the room, the Carbombyian delegation having been asked to leave-

German delegate: -stands, clears throat- "One last question. Why did you bring your car in with you?"

Muzzle: -taps armor on his chest- "Nightbeat's not my car-" -initiates transform sequence, leaps into the air, transforming to Nightbeat's head-

Nightbeat: -transforms to robot mode, Muzzle locking into position on his shoulders, smirks- "-anymore than Muzzle is my human." -bows- "Thank you, and goodnight." -exits amidst stunned silence through whatever doors Smokescreen used, stops- "Maybe I should've been an actor......" -shakes head- "Nah. California's too tectonically unstable." -leaves UN Building, stops in front of Ultra Magnus, shrugs- "Ready to go?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sixwing didn't flinch - his free arm raised and caught Ironhide by the throat. Pulling the grizzled vetran to his face, a smile crossed the faceplate of the micromaster combiner.

"What did you think that would accomplish? I took out his knee to prevent his flight. If you attack me again, I'll do much worse to you......." Sixwing tightened his grip around the throat of Ironhide, just slightly.

"Back down Sixwing!" Skyfall cried. "I don't know what's going on here. But it's hard to believe you're innocent while you're attacking one of our fellow Autobots."

Sixwing just smiled and squeezed Ironhide a little tighter. Skyfall raised his wrist blasters and began to target the hand of Sixwing. After a second of concentrated fire, the combiners hand exploded, the back panel shooting sparks and then it released Ironhides throat.

"You ok Sir?!?" Skyfall called as Sixwing raised his Ion Rifle towards him.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -smiles- "Ah'm fahne, kid. Take a lot more'n this hopped-up tinkertoy ta do anything ta me." -glaring at Sixwing, deploys gun, points it at Sixwing's head- "Now drop th' gun b'fore Ah hurt ya..... Better yet, don't. Ah ain't beat th' slag outta anybody fer at least a hour."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sixwing walked up to Ironhide and placed his chin on Ironhides weapon, smiling the whole time. His left hand screamed every time he flexed it.

"Then do it! Right here, Fire! I have faced the oblivion of nothing, stared into the pit and had my very being ripped out from me. You think you scare me? I know what fear is, and before this day is out, I will make you know too!"

Skyfall looked between the two robots, not sure of what to do. His loyalty to the Autobots told him one thing, but this combiner, how ever mad - was a connection to his home. That was not something he wanted to give up.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -snarls- "Ah got you beat. 'Til a couple'a days ago, Ah was dead." -pulls gun back, flips it up so it's side on, swings at Sixwing's head-
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: This is a very good learning point example for new players, and a good reminder for some of the veterans so I'm going to note it here too. Controlling the actions of another player's character is strictly taboo in this rpg game. An example of that just happened with Hound- but I'm going to roll with it. One other example of something that shouldn't be done is to say a shot actually hit. Remember the key would be "aims and attempts to shoot X..." The player controlling the target character decides if their character was hit and how much damage that character takes. For desired outcomes, the two players involved should work it through via PMs, IM or emails ahead of time.
------------------------------------------------------
Inferno arrived at the fire and started dousing flames.

------------------------------------------------------

Hound stopped short as Sixwing cut off his retreat. Moments passed in a flurry of sounds, smells and then a bright flash followed instantly with searing pain.

Gritting his teeth, Hound took a chance while the group was distracted. He scrambled into the bushes, blending perfectly with the darkness---pulled out his high-powered rifle and aimed it toward the combiner.

It was then he noted the commotion. Autobots were arriving, going after the combining Autobot... some were putting out the fire.
And then too, there was that Ironhide. He got between that monstrosity and me. I must be missing something here. Hmmm.

Darkened blue optics narrowed and Hound focused the rifle in again at the combining Autobot's back, right below the neck and his finger eased onto the trigger- ready to shoot but did not fire. A strange thought of a disk hidden awy in his subspace compartment revived and he paused as he considered it.
--------------------------------------------------------
Mirage nodded at Bluestreak and lowered his rifle.
"It's over Bluestreak. The Decepticons are gone and the bases are under repair. You're okay. Come on... let's go back to Metroplex. You'll feel better after a rest and a recharge.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sixwing moves his head aside, the butt of the weapon just glancing the side. As he moves, Sixwing pivots on his feet and brings his fist up into the chest section of Ironhide. At the same time, he raises his rifle and aims at Skyfall.

Skyfall noticed the movement and opened up with everything he had. Blaster bolts pinging off the combiners armoured hide, barely even scratching the serface.