[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch3. Decepticon Battle Scars

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: case in point...:rolleyes: )
Reflector

Sensor Station J9...

Post by Reflector »

Spyglass raised his wrist to his face and spoke into his communicator through the grin on his face.

"Thanks, Soundwave. Still waiting on that signal."

He stepped up the wall and folded his arms, leaning his weight against it. A smaller Decepticon strolled by and cast Spyglass an idle glance, noting that he seemed to be close to what he'd heard was an alarm post.

"What're you starin' at, punk?"

The other Decepticon delivered a quizzical look before continuing on his way. Spyglass raised the back of his hand to the other's back and shook his head, still waiting...

Tokyo, Japan...

Even on a cool spring night, Tokyo buzzes with life. Focused and orderly, the residents traverse the streets like cells through veins. Even at the peak of darkness, the city is crowded with those who have somewhere to be. Night jobs, clubs, and the illicit. Some of the contemporaries tonight, however, are foreigners. To the city...

"--NVOY!"

...and the world. With a flash, a giant black form fell a few feet onto the rooftop of a television broadcast station. Unprepared to sustain its weight after the impact, it tumbled to the street below and crushed a streetlamp into a concrete crater. Slow, unsure minutes passed in silence as the dust and dirt settled on the street, while water spewed from a broken main within the hole. Intrepid and curious passers-by stopped to look in and discussed the cause among themselves.

"Where?!"

A short rumble introduced the figure's brief eruption from the ground. It stopped at its height, leaving it waist-high in street and receiving artificial rain. The watchers darted back, many running in fear. Two symmetrical ruby lamps shone from the silhouette of the figure, illuminating purple wings flanking. It watched for a moment, silent and unmoving.

"Hm. Good."

Gigatron pulled himself from the hole and staggered a few steps on the street. He gingerly caressed the wounds on his side as his optics floated to the building on which he'd fallen. The Cybertron logo was gone, confirming that he was indeed back. He glared down at an approaching ambulance and turned around, beginning for the sea.

"I pray I still know how to swim..."

A dive devoid elegance took Gigatron from the pier into Tokyo Harbor. His black frame surfaced again a moment later, now in its cruiser mode, and began unsteadily for wider waters.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon command deck

Triggerhappy strolls back into the room;
"here he is Spinister "he says pointing at icepick.
"what you got for me now".

Icepick patiently waited for Spinister speak first.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister nodded in appreciation to Triggerhappy.
"Excellent. Wait here a moment," He glanced at Icepick, "both of you. Commander Leozak should be arriving soon."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -strides in, having managed to clean most of the dust and soot off, sits in the command chair, and takes a long, hard look at Icepick, thinking to himself- "He doesn't look like the Icepick I know....... this is a promising start." -nods almost imperceptably to himself- "Icepick, how do you feel about the situation as it now stands?"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon command deck

"well, while i am generally happy to follow the orders of our rightful leader, at the present this lull in activity is weighing heavily on my fellow Pretender monsters and I.... I am pretty sure the others of my squad would be quite happy to be involved in almost anything that would result in combat." icepick replied
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"That's because I got lost after we got separated," Thrust replied. Truth be told, he hadn't gotten lost as much as run away - the last, desparate fight against the Quintessons and their Sharkticon hordes had been rather - frightening, and he had prefered to bring some distance between that and himself. But the yellow-eyed Conehead would never admit that. He had enough of a reputation as being "not too brave" as it was, and had sworn to himself to somehow change that (what to speak of the fact that the Decepticon army didn't take too kindly to deserters and cowards). So he just hoped that amidst the chaos of the last stand, he hadn't been accounted for, and had indeed been considered "missing".

"Ended up on some Primus-forsaken planet. From there, I dragged myself to the planet of Junk. The Junkions" - he pronounced the name with disgust - "made me work on their ugly junk heaps to earn my passage back to earth." Thrust made a face. "Mind you, I'm surprised they let me go to begin with - they don't like us Decepticons. I had to give them the whole 'I'm not interested in war anymore, I just want to go home!' spiel. - Yeah, right, because we'll be able to go home again any time soon!" The Conehead looked half hurt, half angry as the thought about how their homeworld of Cybertron was now in the hands of those slimy, five-faced, tentacled things.

(OOC: I hope the planet of Junk still exists in this RPG, and this story works with the rest. Otherwise, tell me and I'll edit.)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Eh...you didn't miss much while you were out, anyway. Just a humiliatin' whippin' at the hands of the Autobots." Ramjet shook his head. "But you're in luck. A buncha those Junk guys are hangin' around the Autobots' base, from what I hear. Maybe you'll get to smash 'em later."

The white conehead slumped a little against the wall. "Yeah, it'll be a cold day in the inferno before we can get those Quint slagheaps offa Cybertron." He shook his head, remembering the terrible defeat they'd suffered during the invasion. "At least ya got to fight the Quints, though, Thrust. I didn't even get to my post before A-Train called for the retreat."
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust listened, then said, "So, when are we gonna go against the Autobots again? Any word on that?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet shrugged, then gestured to the door he was guarding.

"Who knows? Galvy and A-Train've been cooped up in there forever. I guess their figurin' out some way to smash the 'Bots, but Primus only knows when they'll be done. Ya never know what they're gonna come up with, though...Galvy's come up with some pretty crazy plans before."
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"So, the big bosses are planning something? Well, let's hope they're finished planning soon. I don't want to just stand around polishing my wings all day," said Thrust.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet shrugged. "Yeah, it'd be nice to get somethin' to do, before my joints rust solid. But ya can't rush the plannin', I guess. We don't wanna get slagged 'cause they forgot to go over all the variables or somethin', eh?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The din of Decepticon firepower can be heard from far away.

"Bah, this is not enough destruction!" Skylor yelled as the other Seacons fired away at their targets.

"Heh, for once you might be right you unclean rust pile." Snaptrap snapped back.

"Seacons Merge into Pirancon!" He yelled as the six transformers merged into the giant combiner.

"Now Piranacon smash targets!" He growled and opened fire on the targets slashing the rest with is sword.

Cryotek just stood and shook his head.

"Fools don't realise others might want to practice too." he laughed and watched.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Seeing the powermasters and shock troopers following him, a plan began to form in Shockwaves colossal mind. He entered Scorponok, went into his office and left the door open for them to follow. He sat behind his desk.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"I hope so," Tracer said to Jaglar, cracking his knuckle joints. "In the mean time, do you know of any target ranges in the area, or just anything I can shoot at?"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

OOC: Since A-train's seeming still in galvatron's office... Time to get him OUT of the office.

Astrotrain emerged from galvatron's office, with his orders...

"Thrust. Ramjet. With me. I have a job for you two. " Astrotrain started down the hallway of metrotitan, headed for the command center...

Inside his quarters, Galvatron sighed, as Astrotrain finally left...

"Alright, Smokescreen, I'll be direct and to the point with you. It's come to my attention that perhaps at the present, it not in my best interests... that is.. the interests of the decepticons... to toy with you autobots. Cybertron is still very much under quintesson control... So as a sign of understanding, I'm releasing you at the carbomiyan border. I'm sure you're curious as to just what we had captured you FOR... but I'm afraid that is more than I care to state... "

Galvatron steepled his fingers... He knew his second was on its way... and he had to prepare for his departure.

"When next we meet,smokescreen... I will again be your enemy. Destroyer of autobots, and a conquerer of all I survey. Remember that."

Galvatron went quiet, as he rose from his seat, and approached the window his quarters included... staring out, into the desert, he muttered silently....

"Gigatron.... "
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust snapped to attention as Astrotrain left Galvatron's office. "Yes, sir!" he said and followed Astrotrain down the hallway.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade was still in Astrotrain's office, waiting patiently for his return. She still had that question nagging at her to be asked.

Wow, I never knew planning sessions could last this long. Cripes, if I were a fleshling, I'd be either asleep, or dead from boredom.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC: Jinrai, thank you, thank you, thank you
IC:

So A-Train's finally done holdin' Galvy's hand, eh?

"Sure thing, boss." Ramjet's joints squeaked a bit as he walked, a sign of how long he'd been standing guard. "So whatcha got for us?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The Battlechargers and Powermasters waited outside the open door, waiting for Shockwave to allow them to enter. After all, it was the polite thing to do.