[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch3. Decepticon Battle Scars

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: "No. Nothing else. Just make sure you're all ready to fight."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

ooc: sorry guys had to work 56 hours over the last 4 days

Trypticon command deck

"Icepick get your carcass out here, we are all here now."came a message from Bristleback

"I will take my leave and join my squad now Leozak , before Bristleback starts a fight or Slog tries to show off his art ."

Triggerhappy was glad to see the repugnant pretender getting ready to leave
why would anyone willingly work with something as repulsive as that

he turned to Spinister
"If you have nothing for me i'd like to reload my Plasma array and i really should make sure Blowpipe isn't trying to steal anything."

he thought for a moment then continued,

"who is in charge of the Armoury around here?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister paused for a minute in thought. "There's nothing urgent that requires your attention," he told Triggerhappy at last. "And at the moment I don't believe we have an armoury officer. Unless you're volunteering, of course."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon Command deck

"No-one is running the armoury?! no wonder the autobots kicked our chassis while i was on cybertron. I will head down there straight away and sort the place out then."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

"Excellent," Spinister told Triggerhappy. "You're dismissed, then. If you find that you need help, call me and I'll dispatch one of my Nebulans to aid you."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Main Engineering, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -finishes modifications to the second powerplant, nods in satisfaction as it spools up to the same output level as the first one, moves on to the third plant, starts modifying it-

Main Briefing Room, Trypticon:

Killbison: -bored with staring at the two remaining Predatorsstarts checking the action on his Gauss Cannon-

Entrance to the Predators Cave:

Gaihawk and Hellbat: -waiting for the Predators to lead the way in-
Reflector

Carbombya Desert...

Post by Reflector »

The last leg of the trek had taken longer than Gigatron expected. His impromptu path was poorly paved - by deep fathoms of sand. The unhospitable driving conditions kicked volumes of sand into his open wounds, and the scorching afternoon sun baked the energon vapor leaking from the unnatural orifices. These conditions, compounded with Gigatron's already sufferable fatigue, were rather draining on his ability to speed across the desert. Nevertheless, Metrotitan closed, and he could see the towers of the city breaking the horizon as the sun began setting behind him.

"Metrotitan!" he called into his radio as he hit the outer security checkpoint. "Lower your defenses. This is Gigatron."

Metrotitan responded silently by allowing his weapons to cease tracking the black racer, and instead turn back to the perimeter. Gigatron chugged up the external ramp of the city's main boulevard, no longer in any hurry, and began maneuvering for the command quadrant. His thoughts wandered as he navigated. He was sure that Galvatron anticipated his return. That was fine, of course. He had no plans of surprise anyhow.

"Entering Command Quadrant," a gruff but emotionless voice announced as he crossed the line of security. "Welcome back, Sub-Commander Gigatron."

Gigatron puttered down the long quarter hall, reading each name on the plaques carefully. He saw that not much had changed in his absence; as he passed the door to his chamber, he noted that even his nameplate remained.

Absurd! he cried internally. I must be gone months, and none have taken my position? Perhaps they fear me more than I imagined. As they should...

At the end of the hall, he transformed slowly and cautiously into his robot mode. He stood for some time before the wide double door brandished with the Decepticon emblem. He looked down at his wounds and touched the largest again, before throwing the doors open and gliding into the Decepticon Leader's lair.

"Galvatron..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Crew Quarters Wing, Trypticon:

Jalgar: -leaving the quarters area after getting Tracer settled, commlink chimes- "Yo."

Leozak: -over commlink- "Gigatron has returned. He just popped up on the long range sensors, then landed and entered Metrotitan."

Jalgar: "So?"

Leozak: "We're all one big, happy army, remember? Go see how he's doing!"

Jalgar: "Oh. All right." -heads out of Trypticon, heading for Metrotitan-

Main Engineering, Trypticon:

Drilhorn: -finishes third powerplant, smiling as the power level on the third plant matches the first two, activates commlink- "Captain, it's Drillhorn. I've finished with the powerplants. I'm heading for the computer core. Now that Trypticon has the energy levels to keep all of his weaponry online and shielding at full, we might as well make him smart enough to put it to good use." -deactivates commlink, smirking- "Dang, I'm good." -strides out of Engineering, heading for the computer core-

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -smiles- "Everything's going according to plan....... Well, mostly." -wondeirng where Gaihawk and Hellbat are-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

Lord Gigatron has returned? This could be most fortunate.

Spinister looked back towards Leozak. "If I may ask, what exactly is the plan? We now have a functional city and a competant crew, but what will you do with them?"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon Armoury

Triggerhappy walked into the armoury
mmm, this place is suprisingly ordered, well, except for the foot thick dust.
he thought
For a race of warriors you would think we would use the armoury more

he then activated the intercom
"Any warriors needing weapons upgrades or repairs please report to the armoury."
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust was still following Astrotrain, thinking to himself... 'Brothers in arms', she said. That's what I would have called Skywarp and Thundercracker, once. But eleven years ago, when we left them to die in space, what I thought was, 'Better them than me.'

(OOC: We're in 2016, right? Otherwise I'll edit the "eleven years" figure.)
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade, ever alert, pondered the one called Thrust, who was walking behind her and Ramjet.

If he's anything like Ramjet, I'm in serious trouble. One like Ramjet is bad enough, but two could really ruin my existance. The assassin's head shook once, minutely. Things were never this bad when Megatron ruled us.. But then again, Megatron also never liked nor trusted me.... That could be why he sent me on those damned fool missions in the first place... Hmmmm.....
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger smiled at the news of the returning Gigatron.

"Good maybe now we will get some action." He smiled.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer soon arrived in the shooting range, taking a moment to find a target that was in tacted enough for practice. If they were getting ready for some action, then he might as well be sure that his aim hadn't suffered from their time of inactivity. Tracer took up possition a distance away from the target, then started firing at the piece of equipment
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC: Hatemonger happy to see Gigatron back? What is this, Bizzarro World? ;) [Sorry, I just went through The Cultural Resurrection for the summary project and the duel is fresh in my mind...]

Main Computer Core, Metrotitan

Sparkstalker finally looked up at Ratbat. "OK, I've got it."

"You've got what?" the cassetticon demanded.

"I can do what Soundwave wants," he replied. "I've designed a virus to modify the appropriate sections of memory."

"And what about what you said before? It's a waste of resources if your plan gets us caught!"

"We won't get caught," Sparkstalker assured him. "I've set the virus up so that it attacks many different systems, not just the memory core. Security systems, metrodrone controls, lighting, weapons, among other things. The memory tampering won't be the only thing he has to worry about, and it'll continue going even after it's corrupted the desired sectors. Metrotitan will have a lot of things to worry about, and he won't be able to stop the virus until it's too late."

"Good," Ratbat nodded.

"That's not all," Sparkstalker told him. "While I was coding it, I made sure to do so in a way that resembled the work of the Autobot programmer Mainframe. If anyone trys to reverse-engineer the virus, they'll most likely conclude that it was an Autobot attempt at sabotage."

Ratbat hissed. "Excellent, excellent. Very efficient use of resources. How long until we can begin?"

"We can activate it as soon as it's finished uploading to Metrotitan's database," the firecon said. "Which should take approximately two Earth hours."

"Good." Ratbat activated his comm unit. "Soundwave, the opperation will be a go very soon. If you have any other schemes in the works, I suggest you launch them as soon as we are ready, to achieve maximum combined efficiency."

OOC: And since everything is now in place on this end, all we've gotta do is wait until Quick's active again...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC I was going to explain it but I will just do it in a post.

Hatemonger was oddly happy to see Gigatron return.

After his duel with the former Decepticon leader, he gained quite a bit of respect for the warrior after he spared his life after Hatemonger was forced to wipe out his own comrades the Aerialcons and Crashticons as they decided to force their way into the leadership duel.

Either way he hoped something would be going on soon.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: "My plan is this. We are Des..." -catches himself- "... Decepticons. And this world exists for only one reason. To be used and cast aside, to be a launching point for our conquest of the universe. The Autobots think they can stop us. They are wrong." -slams fist into arm of command chair, growling- "Making a deal, or even accepting aid from these humans is a sign of weakness, and the old ways like this nearly destroyed us. As soon as Drillhorn finishes the overhaul of Trypticon's computer core, we leave." -brings up a map of the Earth, types in a few commands, a grid overlay appears, one section blinks, then zooms in- "We attack here. The humans call it South America. We have the power to raize this continent, and we shall do it. No quarter shall ever be given or asked for again." -narrows optics- "And any that dare to stand in our way will die!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister listened to Leozak's ad hoc speech, then processed the new information that the city commander had given him. Finally, he nodded once in approval.

"Do you have any specific targets chosen yet?"

OOC: Are Trypticon's cargo bays still packed full of Titanese power crystals, by any chance? They could come in quite handy...
Triggerhappy-1986
Protoform

Post by Triggerhappy-1986 »

The Predator's Cave near Trypticon

Falcon nodded towards the other two Decepticons and with a swift move of his hand motioned to Stalker to go inside and retrive the rest of their weaponry.

Main Briefing Room - Trypticon

Skyquake stared back towards Killbison who appeared to be doing something to his weapon. Slowly an evil smile appeared on his face "Not thinking of using that, are we?"
Behind Skyquake, Talon wondered what was going on....

Predator's Cave

Stalker nodded to the smaller Predator and walked into the cave...leaving Falcon smiling at the entrance

)ooc: Sorry for being away, - i'll try to be more consistant from now on)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Main Briefing Room, Trypticon:

Killbison: -snorts, continues checking his gauss cannon- "Maybe."

Outside Predators Cave:

Gaihawk: -waves at Hellbat- "Go give him a hand, Hellbat."

Hellbat: -follows Stalker in, slightly worried that this could all be some kind of trap-

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: "We hit here" -indicates the Panama Canal- "here" -indicates the capitol of Columbia- "and here" -indicates Mexico City- "We will base ourselves for this operation here" -brings up image of Cuba- "and if the humans resist us, we shall kill them."

Main Computer Core, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -walks into the room containing Trypticon's brain/core consciousness, stops, thinks to self- "By the Source......... Leozak wants me to make a supercomputer out of a mere abacus........." -smiles, rubs hands together- "All right, Trypticon, let's see about making you better able to deal with your new abilities........."