[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch3. Autobot Battle Scars

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Enroute to Fort Max's Medbay

"Thanks, Minerva. We'll be there in a few minutes." Crosshairs looked back over to the injured Springer. "Don't be surprised if you beat us there, though."
Heinrad

With thanks and apologies to Rob Zombie.

Post by Heinrad »

Exterior, Metroplex:

Minerva: -walks outside, transforms, transector shifting to vehicle mode, head seperating and transforming back to 'Minerva' mode, stretches, looks down at her headmaster armor- "I spend way too much time in this outfit." -pulls helmet off, tosses it into her transector, climbs in after it, starts engine- "Maybe I can rig it like a pretender shell, run it by remote control."

-singsong, toddler like tone- "Not..... a good..... idea........."

Minerva: -blinks, shakes head, looks at herself in the rear view mirror- "No two ways about it, Minerva. You need a vacation."

-singsong, toddler like tone- "And I..... need.... a wax job."

Minerva: -blinks again, fiddles with the radio- "Okay......" -finds a station-

Radio: "HEY, YEAH! I'M THE ONE THAT YOU WAN-TED! HEY, YEAH! I'M THE SUPERBEAST!!!"

Minerva: -sighs- "Normal music........" -shifts into gear, heads for Fort Max-
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Countdown had gotten back from the Medbay, his leg completely back to the way it was. He then walked towards Ironhide and snapped to attention, "Countdown reporting for duty Ironhide!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Ironhide: -looks over at Countdown- "Good ta see yer back on yer feet. Take sensor control. Ah got a feelin' somethin's comin', an' Ah wanna be ready fer it."

Main hatch, Fort Max:

Minerva: -drives in, heads for medbay-
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Countdown saluted and quickly walked over toward the sensory controls. He asked Ironhide, "Sure thing, we probably got to keep our receptors open for any Quintesseon attack, am I right?" He transformed into lunar rover mode and activated a link of his to interface with the controls to increase their senory sweeps. "Nothing so far." he said.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Wheeljack had seemed pretty insistent earlier that Aero Blade still get some rest, and he didn't feel like arguing with him, so while he helped out with the spraying process, durring the time that Wheeljack was adding on the metal and rivets, Aero Blade was resuming his previous task: the Cyclone Cannon Nightbeat had requested.

Stratus didn't feel like he was doing much good with helping the bigger Autobots, so he flew over to the the minicons on the other side of the quickly shrinking hole to see what he could do. "You guys need any help?" he asked Starlight, since she seemed in charge.

Aero Blade set down the Cyclone cannon for a moment, reorganizing his tools and taking a quick assesment of the weapon. It was completed except for a few minor adjustments, and it needed to be tested, but asside from that it was considered finished. He'd still worry abit until it was tested, but firing off a weapon wasn't something he liked to do himself. Best to leave that to the new owner.

Puting most of his tools away, Aero Blade activated his communication equipment. Shifting to what seemed to be the most common channel for Autobots, he openning the com, hoping he wasn't disturbing the other Autobot in the middle of something important. "Aero Blade calling Nightbeat, do you read me?"
Heinrad

Again, with thanks and apologies to Rob Zombie

Post by Heinrad »

Assembly Hall, UN Building, NYC:

Muzzle: -sighs, wondering how these delegates get picked, because it certainly wasn't for sparkling conversation-

Nightbeat: -vehicle mode, next to speaker's podium, commlink chimes- "I'm here, Aero Blade. What is it?"

Muzzle: -sighs- "Looks, folks, I'm here to answer your questions, not be stared at. C'mon, already. Ask me something."

Rep 1: -stands- "Do you know you look like Don Johnson?"

Muzzle: "Bubba, I sound like Don Johnson. If I didn't look like him, I think I'd be in trouble."

Rep 2: -stands- "Will the Autobots be able to keep us safe?"

Muzzle: "We will do what we can. Fortunately for the rest of the planet, the Decepticons seem to have focused on us for the moment."

Rep 3: -stands, starts slamming his fist on the desktop before him- "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE PEACEFUL GUESTS OF HIS MOST BENEFICIENT MAJESTY AND PRESIDENT FOR LIFE-"

Muzzle: -looks over at the Rep, then looks at the plaque naming his country- "You're from Carbombya. You're biased."

Rep 3: "THIS IS PREDJUDICE!!! THE U.S. HAS WANTED TO DESTROY US FOR YEARS-"

Muzzle: "Why don't you just shut up and listen for a minute."

Rep 3: "How DARE you!!!!!"

Muzzle: -deciding not to rise to the bait, looks at the rest of the delegates- "Look, folks, it's simple. I know the ball has been dropped in the past, but it's different now. We're not going to abandon you. We're going to do our best to protect you, and we will only leave when the Decepticons have been driven from your planet. We will even leave units here afterwards if you like. I'm human. I'd like to stay here. Heck, Cybertron's a bit too metallic for my taste." -crosses arms- "Any more questions?"

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Ironhide: "Ain't just Quints we're lookin' for, Countdown. We just got th' place put back together after th' Deceptacreeps messed ever'thing up, an' Ah ain't lookin' forward ta havin' 'em drop in unannounced again."

Roadbuster: "Why? We thrashed them last time, we can thrash them again."

Ironhide: "Because Ah don' wanna have ta put Metroplex back together AGAIN!"

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -drives in, radio blaring- "BLACKEN THE SUN! WHAT HAVE I DONE!! I FEEL SO BAD, I FEEL SO NUMB!!!! BLACKEN THE SUN! WHAT HAVE I DONE!! I FEEL SO GOOD, I FEEL SO NUMB!!!!!" -shuts radio off, gets out of transector- "I wonder where my patient is....."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Countdown smirked, "Well, if anyone, Quint or Decepticon, is stupid enough to challenge us, they've got another hting coming! Especially since my base is also now operational. Check it out!" Then, Countdown's reciever dish pointed outward to the left and emitted several message waves. Soon after wards, a large shuttle launching platform came right near the city. It was just about the size of maybe a few Autobots stacked on top of each other, but it was impressive none the less. "Do you mind if I connect its bridge with Metroplex? You could probably use it if you want to. Only problem is how you would get in. And still no enemies in sight."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Hearing Nightbeat confirm, Aero Blade continued.

"Well with all the interuptions, the Cyclone Cannon is finally ready. It needs some testing which I'd need someone to help me with so that I can make the final adjustments on it, but other than that it's complete. I'd guess you're busy on another mission right now, so whenever you or someone else can get over here, it can get finished up. If not, I'll go find you or whoever you want the cannon to go to once I finish helping Wheeljack and the others on repairing Fort Max's armor..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Assembly Hall, U.N. Building, NYC:

Nightbeat: "Thanks, Aero Blade. I'll ask somebody to help you test it." -listening to Muzzle's debate with the Carbombian delegate to the U.N.- "And they might have to come save us, at this rate." -switches frequencies- "Roadbuster, you awake?"

Roadbuster: -over commlink- "I'm here."

Nightbeat: "Could you go see Aero Blade? He's got something for me, but it needs to be tested first."

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Roadbuster: "Want me to pick up your dry cleaning while I'm at it?"

Nightbeat: -over commlink- "Nah. They lost my tux."

Roadbuster: "Right. I'll go get your new toy." -deactivates commlink, leaves command deck, heading for Fort Max-

Ironhide: -looking on the monitor screen at Countdown's base- "Ain't no way Ah'm gonna fit in there......" -looks at the base for a minute- "How're th' sensors on it?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: F*ck...F*ck...F*ck...F*ck...F*ck...F*ck...F*ck...

Outside UN Building

"I wonder how Muzzle is doing," Magnus asked silently. "At least we can tell he's working," he told himself. "We're still here, after all."
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: Bombers... not approp ooc comments... please refrain hun.

Trailbreaker looked at the monitors and pointed to a specific frame in excitement. "Wreck Gar- look here... a human setting a box like the one we saw in the meeting- and Jazz's got 'im. Do ya s'ppose that's the communication trouble-causer?"
----------------------------------------------
ooc: Due to Quick's absence because of classes, I'm jumping.
Having been brought by Dirge and the Witwickys to Chip, the heavy damage Prowl had sustained had been repaired. He stayed to give his thanks briefly and then began the drive back, leaving Dirge to guard the humans and the plant.
In Medbay, Inferno's injuries were now repaired. He stood up from the medical table and headed down the hall to see what he could assist with.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: Yeah, I know. And I will. But you know in what context I said them...

"Dunno, boss monkey," the Junkion replied. "But it sure ain't because of all the acid rain we'd been getting, cause we'd be hearing Homer Simpsion screaming six ways from Sunday if it was. Methinks it's aliens from Uranus who are behind this. We need to get the Egg-Foo Young'uns together and go investiage this, chop chop. But don't we have a Celebrity Mole there already? I'd advise us to keep dialin', Oxmyx, cause we don't know what the fudge is going on down there, but I have a feeling our ace in the hole does."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Countdown replied to Ironhide's question, "Really good. It utalizes the same scanning technology I used on my ship to detect those Quint ships, so its range is pretty long. I just need to have it connect it with Metroplex, then have the two interface computer networks, and I'll be able to control it from here."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Understood Nightbeat, I'll be on the look out for whoever you're sending in. Aero Blade out," he responded before the com got cut off.

Finishing putting away his minor tools, Aero Blade got up and went over to help Wheeljack with another layer of Fort Max's armor.
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: yep yep- lots to catch up on for everyone now.

---> moving Hound's activities over to the Autobot thread.

Slipping away from the airport, Hound headed southwest towards the mountains- and the Autobot bases, with Buzzsaw hidden in his cargo area disguised as a hard top.

He began scanning for energy signatures as they left the main road and started onto a mountain trail. He turned on his radio to a low volume soft music channel.

It's good to be back. The forests here are so peaceful, and quiet... mmm... there it is. Strong Autobot signatures. Very strong. Go get some information, do a little checking up on them and get that back to Commander Astrotrain ASAP. Then we'll run those coniving, manipulative, evil Autobots straight off this planet so fast they won't even know what slit their fuel lines. Then the humans won't have anything more to worry about."
Brave Maximus

OOC:Aero Blade, the Mini's are by the Omega - just so you know

Post by Brave Maximus »

Starlight looked up and smiled, seeing a fellow minicon for the first time since they were....... changed. She chirpped in Minicon:
"I\We are done for now, no other major repairs need to be completed. We are currently recharging and repairing. Would you like to entre base?"

Inside the base, the CR Chamber had just about finished removing the armour material from Ark and Nemesis, though the two were still in repair mode.

Skyfall swung around a familiar (though very crashed looking) ship and smiled to himself. He entered Metroplex through the main entrance that Ironhide had opened for him and then signaled to the Security commander that he was in.

Still in Jet mode, Skyfall bobbed and weaved his way through the structure of Metroplex, making his way to the command centre. With in a few moments, he arrived, transforming into robot mode. He approached Ironhide and "stood" to attention and snapped a smart salute to the vetran warrior.

"Ironhide, Sir. When you have a moment, I have a few..... concerns to go over with you."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Ironhide: "Awlrahght, Countdown, hook yer base up ta Metroplex and get th' sensors onlahne. Ah wanna know if there's anything comin' in." -turns to Skyfall- "What's up?"

Exterior, Fort Max:

Roadbuster: -walks up, looking around, activates commlink- "Aero Blade, Nightbeat sent me to pick up a package of some kind."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

"Thanks Ironhide! Connecting bases now!" Countdown said, as he sent several messages to his base, ordering it to transform. It did, unfolding from a portable rocket launch pad to small missle base. Its bridges then connected with those of Metroplex and soon Countdown had control of it from his post. "Okay, lets see what we got. Whoa! We already got some guys about a few twenty miles away from here. They appear to be Autobot signals."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside Metroplex:

Cutting through the brush, four small vehicles made their way towards Autobot city. All four were transformes, micromasters of the rescue patrol. Stakeout, their leader, was moving fast as a police car. Redhot was trailing along the turrain as a firetruck. Fixit, their medic, was moving across the land in ambulance mode. And Seawatch was pulling up the rear, on pop out treads, as a speed boat. "There it is guys! Autobot city!" Fixit said. Redhot quipped, "Look out Metroplex, here we come!"
Stakeout said, "I'll radio them now to let them know were coming." He then opened up his wide range commuincaitons dashboard and sent his message, "Autobot city, this is Stakeout, leader of the Rescue Patrol. We heard you needed help and were on our way! Please respond."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer crashed into another wall.

Hmm....old legs ain't what they used to be...

"Hey, I'm a regular Fred Astaire!"