[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch3. Autobot Battle Scars

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

wheeljack was set to leave the lab as aeroblade and stratus entered....

Wheeljack- "Actually...you're just in time... here." *tosses can of armor grade molecular reconstruction spray to aeroblade* This stuff SHOULD be strong enough to make a couple layers of sheet metal armor thick, and just as strong as max's normal armor. And don't worry about not being around. You need the rest... judging from what you did... singlehandedly for this entire ship... You're more than entitled to it, pal. "

Wheeljack starts out of the lab, headed for the main exit for maximus
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Armoury, Fort Max

With Sixwing and Sureshot gone, Crosshairs turned his attention back to his console. He noted the explosions coming from the firing range with little concern. The room was, after all, a firing range and so was suitably reinforced.

He did, however, raise a mechanical eyebrow as he saw a cackling, smoldering Sixwing walk past the armoury on his way outside.

Always nice to see someone enjoying one of my guns. Pity that they always end up getting used on living beings...
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: Sorry for the absence fellas. Loads came down, but things are better now. Bombers- Myles said he's out.

On a sudden impulse, Trailbreaker motioned Wreck-Gar to follow after they took the unnamed tf to a secure room. A dark expression hit him.

"Wreck-Gar, let's go do a little tv watching. We need to get a handle on what's going on, and the humans are pretty good at getting the 411 out."
-------------------
-------------------

Ratchet finished working on Inferno and sent him to recovery before heading towards the call.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: Aero Blade: Yeah. :( Scout: *heavy sigh*

Wreck-Gar turned to Trailbreaker.

"Ten four, Kimosabe," the Junkion nodded. "Let's just hope we don't get to now, otherwise we'll never know what happened then, and since we can't go back to then now, we'll have to settle for watching now, unless we find a way to get back to then, in which case we'll go away from now and arrive at then soon."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Outside West of Metroplex

As his ship was coming apart, Countdown tried to land his ship near Metroplex. He did so, but unfortntely it was about to blow, so he ejected himself out of his ship. He then turned behind him to see his ship go up in flames, "Well, as they say, any landing you can walk away from is a good one." He then transformed into his lunar rover mode amd drove towards Metroplex sending Ironhide another signal, "Attention Metroplex, this Countdown calling. I was able to make it here in one peice and am heading towards you now."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Metroplex:

Ironhide: -over commlink- "Awlrahght, Countdown, report ta Metroplex's command center when ya get here. Ah'll debrief ya then." -deactivates commlink- "Prahme, Countdown just crashed his ship nearby. 'Parently, th' Quints sent a couple'a scout ships ta figger out where we are." -shakes head- "'Bout th' only thing ta come outta this is the Decepticons'll be just as tahed up as we'll be if the Quints show up." -heads for the command deck-
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

As Countdown headed Metroplex, The Quintesseon ships began to fire on him. He tried to dodged the blasts, but the shock of a shot from behind sent him into the air. He quickly transformed and landed on his feet. He tried to shoot them down with his Laser Blaster, as he called Ironhide again. "Attention Ironhide! I'm in big trouble! The Qunitesseon ships I told you about, they're firing on me! I'll try to hold them off and keep them from Metroplex as long as I can, but I don't know how long I can last! Please send help! Aaaahhhh!" Just as he was calling, he got hit in the leg by blast from the ships. I'm a goner, he thought.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

The twin scout fighters had sighted up Countdown for the finishing blow... but there was one thing they hadn't counted on.

A massive metal blade leaved one ship in half, and the other was blown apart... starsaber and victory leo had decided to intervene, rather than take the chance of someone else arriving too late...

"Countdown... are you seriously hurt? Talk to me, friend." came the question from Starsaber...

Victory Leo was in jet mode, sweeping the skies, using his long range scanners....

VL: "No more buzzards, chief... that's the end of em... but it's strange... quint fighters this far out? That means only one thing... they had to have been on board a larger ship... better inform Ironhide of this."

Starsaber: "Roger that, Victory Leo... " *opens comm to ironhide* "Ironhide, this is Starsaber... We've dealt with countdown's pursuers...but those ships... they were scout fighters.. short range... they had to have been dispatched from a larger vessel... best set the alert to yellow. Starsaber out"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown looked up at Star Saber and Victory Leo. "Thanks guys. I thought was about to be turned to slag. They nailed me pretty good in my, but other than that it could've been worse." As he tried to stand up, he replied to Star Saber's assumption, "I believe your right. Just before I landed, I detected a much larger ship behind me. And hopefully if I can get my base up and running, we might stand a chance." He then winced as tried to stand on his injuried leg.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Starsaber: "Oh, I think we can handle a quint ship without you having to set up your base, Countdown... " *hand indicates metroplex and fortress maximus* "we're not short on firepower... "
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker grinned at Wreck-Gar as they went to the monitoring room. Turning on the television produced a static-y scene of the UN building exterior with a news reporter framed in the center with the words "Continuing Coverage of Breaking News" underneath. In the background, Nightbeat was just disappearing into the building.

"And just moments ago we saw more giant robots entering the UN building. Again, we are still receiving information at this time, but it looks as if the two factions of robots have had a battle outside the UN conference. One group has taken the Autobot speaker, but it is not clear if he went willingly or by force. Thus far there have been no reports of injuries, though one local has been taken to a hospital complaining of chest pain. Stay tuned to HZTV as we go inside to try to interview the arriving robots..."

Trailbreaker flipped the channel to see another reporter covering the building as well. A third channel produced a reporter in front of crowds holding "Get off Earth" signs, and a fourth channel brought on images of cheering crowds holding Autobot symbol signs and yelling "Welcome back!", "Save us" and various other favourable messages.

"Well, it's not all bad- but we gotta get this interferance cleared up. Any ideas?"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown tried to walk, "Alright, but at least let get me repaired so I can do something to help. LIke I said, they got me really good in my leg here. Take a look."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Ironhide: -sits in command chair, flips a couple of switches, activates station wide comm- "Awl hands ta yellow alert, Ah repeat, awl hands ta yellow alert! We mahght be gettin' some visitors." -deactivates station wide comm, gets out of command chair, heads to the tactical/ops panel, brings the weapons rom offline to standby, starts charging the main laser cannons-

UN Building, NYC:

Muzzle: -sitting in the waiting area, waiting for the security council to reconvene-

Nightbeat: -rolls to a stop next to Muzzle- "Want your armor, in case we have to show them why you're speaking for the Autobots?"

Muzzle: "Probably a good idea." -retrieves his armor from Nightbeat, checks the status indicators, puts it on, leaving the helmet off- "Here's hoping they don't ask too many difficult questions."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade followed along behind Wheeljack as they headed out of the lab, towards where the last of the repairs awaited. He remembered Wheeljack having used the same thing to fix his leg, as well as the inner walls of Fort Max, so he didn't need any explination on how tu use the spray. He was still trying to figure out the physics of such an interesting substance, but he decided that kind of investigation would have to wait for later. Repairs came first...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"I dunno," Wreck-Gar told Trailbreaker. "Maybe we outta connect the hip bone with the...something, then cross connect it with the red thing. But watch out for the wrist watch. Don't want that getting caught in there."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"So much for seeing Ironhide. Chainclaw, Catilla, you go outside. I'll head to the command deck and report to Ironhide. I'll see you guys later."

As the two pretenders brought their shells from subspace, and entered them, Grapple went inside Metroplex to the command deck.

"Ironhide, the repairs on Metroplex are complete." As he was talking, he transformed one hand into a missile launcher.
"He is able to transform if he needs to, and withstand a large assault, though I wish the threat wasnt as soon as this. Do you want me outside to counter any attack, or inside to help with any internal repairs?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Ironhide: "Better stay in here fer now, Grapple. They ain't attacked us yet. 'Sides, Ah could use th' help up here."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Countdown was coming up to the command deck in his Lunar Rover mode. He transformed and almost fell down. "Cool, I made it here with an almost busted leg." He then winced while he tried to straighten up. He presented himself to Ironhide, "Micromaster and Aerospace Commander Countdown reporting for duty."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Armoury, Fort Max

Having finished updating the armoury's inventory, Crosshairs slid out from behind his desk and began walking a slow circuit around the room. As he walked, he noted several pieces of equipment that seemed to be in need of maintenance. He selected a chain gun that seemed to be especially in need of work, took it off its rack, and walked back to his workbench. He immediately slid the outer shell of the weapon off and began piecing together its componants.

No rest for the weary, I suppose...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Mertoplex:

Ironhide: "Better get down ta th' medbay first, Countdown. Looks lahke ya got kahnda beat up." How many Quints didja see?"

Assembly Hall of Representatives, UN Building:

Muzzle: -walks in, Nightbeat rolling along behind him, mounts the speaker's dais, clears throat- "Council President, distinguished representatives, and assorted hangars-on, I am ready to take your questions. Who's first?"