[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch3. Autobot Battle Scars

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
TFArchive RPG Team

Broken Peace: Ch3. Autobot Battle Scars

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

Continuing the aftermath of the Decepticon attack now for both Metroplex and Fort Max in the wake of Galvatron's troop's attack.
Brave Maximus

OOC: Sorry Missed Armorwinds response

Post by Brave Maximus »

Two of the concussion blasts ricoccet off Skyfall Omega's shoulders, denting and bending the metal around it, rendering one of his shoulder launcers useless. Skyfall ignored it. Holding his axe to one side, he began to run at the six-changer. The missle launchers on his right side opened and fired 4 missiles (at this range, they wouldn't be able to split open) at Sixshot. After they were away, Omega began to run at his opponent, keeping up with the missiles, concussion blasts still pinging off his armoured hide. At the last moment, he hit his back mounted engines and used the momentium to hurl himself at the Decepticon, swinging the axe in a massive upward arc.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar looked at Windslice.

"Yeah, buster," he said, taking on a gruff sounding accent similar to that most TV cops did. "You can start by tellin' us where you were on the night of the big heist."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Metroplex Interior:

Minerva: -makes her way through the tnagled and wreckage strewn corridors of Metroplex, finally coming to the medbay, sets the human corpse down, starts trying to get the doors open-

Metroplex Exterior:

Ironhide: -into commlink- "Ah was hopin' you'd heard from either Smokescreen or Jetfahre, Blaster. Ah hope they're okay." -deactivates commlink-"Awlrahght, Prime. Blaster ain't heard from either of 'em."

Nightbeat: "Where did they go?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch sat on a top of one of the few remaining Rocky Mountains looking amidst the wreckage.

The Six Changer was not pleased, all things considered. The Decepticons had nearly broken the backs of the Autobots, had it not been for the timely work of the cities.

"Those outposts were a waste of time- I knew it then, yet no one listened." He watched as the Decepticons left, profoundly roiling. Who was it- Ultra Magnus, Prowl?- someone had advocated their construction, and in the end they had done nothing, but Optimus had over-ruled him. A patrol system would have worked much better. Instead, valuable resources were wasted, and apparently to the humans- a geographic monument had been obliterated. Truth be told, Quick could care less. The rocks had not killed anyone, and the humans could register a complaint (if they so chose) to someone who gave a damn.

Quick was getting tired of thinking about the humans, for the humans, or about their inconsequential possessions and landmarks. Getting tired of thinking about a lot of things, truth be told.

Quick felt mounting frustration as he examined the battered and offline hulks of the cities.

"Pathetic," he decided. Not wanting to deal with anyone, at present, he mentally began to catalogue damage from his perch miles above the devestation.

Chip Chase pushed his glasses up his nose, face crinkling into a frown.

"Say again- is that you Spike?"

No, couldn't be. The bastard hadn't kept up with him in nearly thirty years and now-

Chip's face split into a grin, and he forgot about his paperwork waiting for a reply.

Dirge, meanwhile, still circled, oblivious to the consternation his enginges might be causing.
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

Sixshot was hit by the missiles, yet it only caused a few dents in his armor, or at least that's what he thought. In reality, though, it had caused much more damage, but that did not matter to Sixshot; right now he had but one thing to worry about. Suddenly, though, realizing that Skyfall Omega's strike was not yet finished, he quickly put away his blasters and brought his hands out to catch the axe at the blade.

"So you thought you could defeat me, did you?" Sixshot said as mech fluid began leaking from his wounds, including from his hands and, hence, on to the axe's blade. Despite all of this, though, his voice was still brimming with arrogance as his eyes were focused on the Autobot right in front of him. Now, he was becoming overcome by his anger, his strive to defeat the enemy before him growing stronger and stronger.

"Well I'm sorry, but your time has come," he said as his grip grew tighter on the axe, seeming as though it would almost break. "Even with my fellow Decepticons retreating and gone, I will defeat you, and every other Autobot here, if I must."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker laughed.

"He may not be clean as a whistle, but he's okay Wreck-Gar.

No-name guy... you're wearing a Decepticon symbol and you're walking around the aftermath of a Decepticon attack. Not the most impressive crowning feature unless you want to go the way of the others and their king. I vote for heading inside to get patched up- and to find out what the situation is."
Spike grinned. "Yeah, it's me Chip, and some of the family too. We need clearance for landing. We're with Dirge- he's helping us with an injured friend.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Metroplex, Interior:

Minerva: -finally manages to get the medbay doors open, picks the body up(still wrapped in it's stasis field), and sets it inside in the human section, strapped down to a bed for later examination and autopsy, turns, heads back out to help put Metroplex back together-

Under the tender minstrations of Ratchet:

Roadbuster: -starts to come around- "Whu......"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Who's where? Oh, heh musta never seen a Transformer before. My name is Jazz" The autobot replied to Nikko as he sped up even more as he near Fort Max and hit roads that were less off road pathes and more flattened dirt roads.

"I gotta get you to my base and get you some one to look at your head, you took a wicked looking lump from that rolling stone. Someone may wanna ask ya some questions too but you just sit tight. We'll get you looked after"

~~~~

"Hey! You never said anything about Je..." Ironhide clicked off at the other end and Blaster just shook his head. "Man my head is ringin' and it ain't from bad boy band singin'" he muttered as he held his head again as he started walking to the edge of the large city bot. "Better stop off and see Ratchet"

~~~~

"Decepticon symbol!? Where!?" Windslice asked as he looked over his body spotting his shoulder and nodded "Forgot about that one" he mumbled humbly reaching his arm on the other side to the Decepti-Brand and ripped it off throwing it on the ground then looking back at Trailbreaker ignoring the one who spoke like he was missing a few brain components.

"The situation is the Decepticon's are retreating" he said
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Metroplex Exterior:

Nightbeat: -hears Blaster's cut off squawk, activates commlink- "Blaster, have you heard from Jetfire?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade simply waited while Wheeljack handled his comunique. He didn't know who the Ultra Magnus guy was, and he didn't have much of a clue as to what to to now. Presently, though, Stratus came flying up, followed by the Land Military Team.

"Now who's the one taking off and leaving their partner behind?!" Stratus snapped, flying up and taking his spot on Aero Blade's shoulder.

"Sorry buddy," Aero Blade answered.

"Aw forget it. I found you, didn't I?" Stratus added, sounded a bit happier.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Open Secure Comm Channel:

Stepper: "Artfire, you in position yet?" Stepper had his sights on Sixshot. Watching every part of the battle between him and Skyfall Omega. Stepper and his partners had been just bidding thier time, waiting for the right moment to make thier move. He scaned Sixshot looking for the perfect place to hit him. He knew that they couldn't take him down, but that wasn't their job.

Artfire: "We're in position now. You picked a decent spot on him yet??" Artfire just sat there, hiding behind some big rock. This was the part he sort enjoyed. Unlike Stepper, he didn't mind the waiting. It always gave him a chance to think before turning his attention to the mission at hand. Besides, he wasn't as bad as thier almost silent partner. That bot scared him sometimes.

Stepper scanned Sixshot some more. He was almost surprized that were both still standing after the battle that they had. Just then, he found it. "Alright you two, I got the sweet spot. Aim for his right shoulder joint. It seems pretty injured. It should be enough to send him off balance if we hit him there."

Artfire: "Good enough for me" Artfire leaned over and aim the rifle right where Stepper had suggested. Through the scope, he could see the joint leaking and straining under the power of Skyfall Omega's axe. "You ready?"

"I'm always ready. Just point and I'll do the rest." And with that the rifle fired off the shot.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

OOC: TURN YOUR SIG OFF!!!!!

Blaster grinned slightly as Nightbeat came on to ask the question "Well at least one of you doesn't have burnt out memory chips" Blaster said as he finally reached the edge and looked down shaking his head at the distance between him and the ground.

"No nothin' from Jetfire either, I can try and radio them but I took some damage to my transmitter so I'm not sure if I can get anything right now"
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

It was all over; Sixshot had Skyfall Omega in his optics and was about to strike. Yet, out of nowhere, he heard a click of a rifle. Having no time to react, the shot hit him square in the right shoulder, deeply penetrating his armor and causing electric currents to spark around the spot. His optics squinted for a moment as flinched up into the air, quickly letting go of the blade of the axe.

"You were... you were lucky this time," the Decepticon six-changer said in midair, seeming to have been knocked out of his 'rampage.' Despite this, though, he was continuing to leak mech-fluid all over, and he knew that he had to leave after realizing that other Autobots, somewhere, were firing at him, ganging up on him. How dare they..., he thought to himself, seething with anger.

"Feel relieved now, Autobot," Sixshot said, clutching the wound on his right shoulder with his left arm, "for next time we meet, you won't be so fortunate."

With that, he quickly transformed into his jet mode, flying off towards the Decepticon base.
-----------------------------------------------

"Professor Stall!" Perceptor yelled as he walked around outside of Fort Max, not in desperation, but simply in search. Since the battle was now over, or at least since the Decepticons were retreating, the Autobot scientist took this opportunity to search for the Autobot historian through all of the debris of the battle.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall Omega stood for a moment and collected his thoughts:

Interesting situation - Battle complete, but I still feel a little empty. But this is a secondary concern, though I would be interested in finding out who fired that shot, just to be sure they didn't miss their intended target........ Wow, I really get parinoid when I'm attached............

Omega: Extend sensors and see if you can track the path of the projectile - see what other 'bots are in that area.

As the Omega Shuttle began it's sweeps, Skyfall was alerted to the presence of three wounded minicons.

"Head OFF! Omega - battle station mode"

Skyfall seperated from his transector and the Omega part transformed. Skyfall quickly ran over to Starlight, Ark and Nemesis, still keeping his sensors peelled for Destrons.

"Starlight, are you guys ok?"
The Femme minicon pointed at Nemesis' legs and the huge gash from one of the Breastforce.
"Right, I'll get you guys into Omega and put you into repair bays until the medics proper can arrive - can you conduct proliminary repairs?"
"Not a problem" said Starlight, as she and Ark helped Nemesis into Omega.

Skyfall then ignited his thrusters and survyed the damage to Omega - there was some damage to the armour plating, but fortunatly no serious internal damage - thank that strange beared Transformer for his good work. Most serious damage was to the left side missile launchers, and the minicons could help with that. Still if a medic was there (or perhaps an engineer) he'd get them to look over the damage, just in case.

"Open general Autobot frequincey:
This is Skyfall Om....... Skyfall to any Medic in the vicinity of Fortress Maximus - I'm just beyond his feet - aprox 500 feet, with the Omega Battle station. I have some injured bots, that I cannot transport any farther. Perhaps someone could venture over and give me a hand? Or at least tell me where the triage centre is?
Skyfall out."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs looked down towards Roadbuster.
"I think he's coming around, Doc," he said to Ratchet, somewhat unnecessarily.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Sig - SCSW (sorry couldn't help it)

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Stepper transformed and started heading towards Skyfall and Omega
"I'm going down to check up on them. I'll see you two down there??"

"Yeah, we'll be down in a sec." Artfire said as he sat back down. He put the rifle aside as he let out a sigh of relief. "That was fun, eh?"

"Just another job really. Just another Decepticon"

Artfire looked kind of pissed off. " And you wonder why you don't have many friends. Come on, Stepper will get all moody if we don't get down there." And with that he transformed into his fire truck mode and took the rifle with him to meet up with Skyfall and Stepper.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Metroplex, Exterior:

Nightbeat: -over commlink- "Well, Ratchet's not over here. We do have Minerva, though."

Metroplex, Interior:

Minerva: -stumbles into Metroplex's main power room, starts trying to bring up a cohesive damage report-
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ratchet's Location

"Good," Ultra Magnus nodded at Crosshairs, then looked at Roadbuster.

"We gotta talk, soldier. Can you walk?"
Brave Maximus

OOC: Heinrad - were you talking to Skyfall? Hope so

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall exited the battle station again, letting the minicons begin repairs on each other. He's mentally taking a tally of the damage to Omega as the call from Nightbeat came over the comm.

"Yeah, Minerva would deffinatly help if she can spare the time. It doesn't look life threatening, but they are hurt. If she could pop by when she has a chance? We're not that hard to miss. Skyfall out."

Just then Skyfall spotted a black Porche with a flame pattern roaring towards him and the Omega battle station:

"Hey there, a little lost?"