[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch3. Autobot Battle Scars

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Command Deck, Mertoplex:

"Two of them. Guess the saw me and didn't want anyone to spill the beans on whatever they're planning. Right, I'll get going to teh medbay. See ya later Ironhide." Countdown transformed into a Lunar Rover and drove for teh Medbay to get his leg repaired.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medbay

Countdown had struggled for quite a while to get to the Medbay. When he did, he transformed and almost fell over. "Could someone help me out?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Metroplex:

Minerva: -hears Countdown coming, steps away from monitoring Quick Switch's progress- "Oh, my. What happened to you?" -helps Countdown to a med table, starts examining his leg-
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Medbay, Metroplex:

Countdown layed still as teh female Autobot checked his injury. "Thanks a lot. Well, as I was coming over here, I ran into two Quint scout ships. Probally launched from a bigger one. Anyway, when I got to earth, they followed and blasted me right in my leg! They were persistent, that is until Star Saber and Victory Leo took care of them."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Metroplex:

Minerva: -repairing Countdown's leg- "Lovely. More problems. What are we, at the center of some kind of crosshairs or something? Seems like we're attracting every power hungry group of maniacs in the Western Spiral Arm of this Galaxy!"

Roadbuster: -leaning against the wall- "We're the good guys. It's what we do." -pushes off the wall- "Anything interesting happens, I'll be up on the command deck." -walks out of medbay-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Wheeljack finally arrived at the upper levels of the maximus, and sighed as he stared at the gaping hole in the ship's armor... as he prepped to set out the heaveir plating,he took notice of something he could have kicked himself for not seeing sooner... Aeroblade... was back up and about...

turning from the hole, he set down his supplies, and put a hand on the bot's shoulder...

" Pal, you've done more than enough with that interior work... even if you HAVE had your recharge time, I think ya need ta relax... if ya really wana help me, that's fine. between the two of us, we can get this thing patched up in a matter of astroseconds... "

wheeljack set out sections of the plating, and using a rivet gun, temporarily secured them to the edges of the hole... working his way inward, but only so far...

"Aright, let's spray this section before it decides to cave in under me!"

tossing one can of the hardening agent to aeroblade, wheeljack began to coat the surface, the metal beneath his feet hardening and thickening to the grade of armor that the maximus was known for.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Fixing stuff is how I relax," Aero Blade responded to Wheeljack, "And I've had plenty enough rest," the younger bot added politely, catching the canister of the special spray.

He'd seen enough of Wheeljack using the other version of the spray, so it took, little effort to figure out what to do and get it done. While he assisted with the repair to the armor layer, Stratus made himself useful by pointing out smaller spots that were missed by the bigger bots, but easily spotted by the minicon.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Armoury, Fort Max

Crosshairs continued to work, piecing together more weapons that had been damaged during the attack.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Outside Fort Max

Skyfall let the Omega Shuttle transform into base mode and then looked skyward and watched as Victory Leo and Star Saber took out the two drone ships:

I wonder who those belonged to? Not really a design I recognize. Noth that it matters - they've been turned to slag. But we're not really ready to have guests over at the base - esp if they aren't friendly. Hummmm speaking of bases - I wonder if that miracle spray of Wheeljacks could work on the Ark? I bet Aero Blade, the minicons and that spray could turn it into a decent little side base. And the Destrons would never think of us reactivating it. Hummmm, a thought for another time. Right now I want to talk with that new combiner.........
Systems up:
Track Unknown Energon Z source and display location on HUD topographical map........

Just as Skyfall's sensors lock onto Sixwing, the slightly singed robot walks out of Maximus and begins to look for some better things for target practice. Most of his durmal layer of armour has already healed itself, only leaving a few scorched marks on him, and those quickly start to recied.

Skyfall transforms into jet mode and flys towards the combiner, changing to robot mode just before he arives, and floats at about eye level for the combiner.

"Excuse me - you're a Micromaster combiner! But you're different than Landcross: Unlike anything I've ever seen before! Where did you come from? How did you get here?"

The two other dimesional Transformers begin to walk on the outside of the camp - the war forgotten for a moment. Sixwing described what he remembered - though in truth it was very little. For the whole time Skyfall felt very wierd around the Transformer - some underlying feeling told him that things were.... off. But as he couldn't put his finger on it - he wrote it off as the Combiners other dimensional properties.

"So, when are we going to strike the Decepticons?" Sixwing said out of the blue.

Taken aback for a moment, Skyfall tried to remember if anything had been planned, and then realized that nothing had been.
"I don't think there are any plans. The Autobots here are trying to repair the cities as fast as they can in preperations for another assault. But tactically, things are a little shaky. We're on someone elses soil (there's no SDF at this moment in time - not even one united Earth government) so we sent a delegation to New York to see what we can do. But currently there are no patrols out in a co-ordinated effort, Command is off trying to fix the security chief or something like that and we have no idea what's going on out side of sensor range. Perhaps you can keep your sensors open and report if you see anything amiss. I bet with all six of you flying around, you could keep a good sweep of the base. Here's the comm channel of this time - it's in a lower band frequincy than you're probably used to using. I have to report to Ironhide right now. Oh, I have a base just over there that can produce Z, if you need to recharge."

The Micromaster combiner looked around for a moment.
"I wonder if the Decepticons are......." Then slung his missile launcher over his shoulder and walked away.
Skyfall just shook his head, transformed into Jet mode and headed toward Metroplex

"Comm Channel open: Secure line to Ironhide
Ironhide, this is Skyfall. I just met with our new combiner"

Fortress Maximus' Outer hull
Starlight watched as Wheeljack and Aero Blade began to repair other sections of the hull. She then directed the other two minicons a little farther away - making sure that the work load was equal between the two teams - so that they didn't repair what Aero Blade had already done and vice versa.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

A Transformer's spark is many different things to many different people, some refuse to acknowledge their existence, whilst others accept that they are the very essence, the very core of what makes a transformer.

Their soul.

Their core consciousness, that which gives them their ideals in the life they choose to lead, the actions that they take and the consequences that they are left to deal with.

That spark can be ripped from a transformer at any time, the heat of a battle, the end of the road. Transformers have an eternally long activation cycle, but like everything in the world, death comes to us all.

Only the spark is a many wonderous thing, it's power is such that even the most competent of scientists cannot even begin to comprehend it. The desire to live, to survive is one of the strongest basic instincts known to all transformers.

And if a gateway is left open, no matter how tiny the gap or how brief the rift, sparks return. Friends return, warriors return. Somehow they find their way home.

Indeed sparks are a something that we know nothing about, but for one transformer he knew, finally, that he was at the right point. That the time was now. The spark floated around the bodies that lay on slabs, a morgue of robots, repaired but sparkless. Many of them lost in the battles, not only on earth, but also Cybertron, many of them had lain dormant for years but now, one was imbued with life again.

what...a...ride...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Ironhide: -moves over to comm console as Roadbuster walks in, waves the Wrecker over to the tactical/ops console, opens frequency- "Ah read ya, Skyfall. Anybody ya recognize?"

Roadbuster: -takes over tactical/ops, looks up, visor narrowing as he tweaks to something.......-

Medbay, Metroplex:

Minerva: -finishes repairing Countdown's leg, moves back over to check on Quick Switch-

Assembly Hall, UN:

Muzzle: -gazing out at the slack jawed crowd, wondering if somebody spiked their water-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Armoury, Fort Max

Crosshairs smiled a bit to himself. The armoury, his own personal domain, was in perfect order. Everything was arranged as it had been in his old armoury on Cybertron, down to the mess of weapon parts spread across his desk and work bench. And after hours of hard work, he could even boast that most of the equipment on the shelves was in proper working order.

Of course, he still had to worry about supply shortages. And what with being stranded on Earth, he doubted that would change any time soon.

But I have enough here to keep us armed for a while yet.
Though it struck him as odd given his distaste for the line of work he had been drawn into, the Targetmaster felt a degree of pride at that.

Shaking his head at that, he decided that he'd just been in the armoury for far too long.

But that can be remedied easily enough...

"Pinpointer," he addressed his Nebulan, "mind the shop for a while. I'm going for a walk."

"Sure," came the other's unenthusiastic response.

With that, Crosshairs headed towards the door. As a second thought, he grabbed a small pistol and subspaced it, just in case. Then he walked out into the corridor and began to wander randomly.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall continued to head for Metroplex, and then spoke to Ironhide:
"No, sorry Sir. He's not. The only Micromaster combiner in my time was Landcross and this bot is nothing like him. Zone was working on some new forms of the combiner tech, but I was no where near the planet, and didn't hear how much success they had with the experiments. So as far as I can tell, he is from farther along in the timeline than I am - or from something altogeather different. He uses the same type of Energon that I do - so that does show some sort of link. And Sir, he's well......."

The micromaster thought to him self for a moment and couldn't put his idea's into words, so he decided against it.

"Never mind Sir, it's nothing.
I'm heading close to Metroplex and I was wondering if someone could open a door or something. I have some ideas I'd like to talk with you about. And I'd rather not have them going out on open airwaves."
Starlight stood back and gave a small smile. 90% of Fortress Maximus' damage had been repaired. At least the circutry was done. All it would take is for Aero Blade to finish his section and Wheeljack to apply the gunk. He\She\They really wanted to examine the canister that Skyfall had. This was a great invention and they wanted to analize it for further use.
The minicons decended to Omega and locked into the CR chambers for repair and refueling. Ark and Nemesis were out like a light and the chamber would have a difficult time getting the Armour gunk off of their hides.

Sixwing was bored. He needed to do something. He kept wandering around looking for something to test his new weapon on that no one would notice. Perhaps if a target would not present its self, he would become less descriminatory of what was on his list of potential targets.
StoneCold Skywarp

Springer sat up, surrounded by the corpses of his fallen comrades...

"Don't all get up at once..."

Wow, I expected banners at least, maybe a maintenance bot to jump up and yell surprise...

Springer swung his legs round and grabbed his head, woozily he slumped his feet to the floor and staggered to the exit.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Metroplex:

Ironhide: -flips a control on the main console- "Front hatch is open, Skyfall. Come on up."

Roadbuster: "What's up?"

Ironhide: "That gestalt team we fished out'a th' lake. They're actin' kahnda funny."

Roadbuster: "Hnh..... Maybe we should stop pulling combiner teams out of the lake."

Ironhide: "Naw. Better ta pull 'em out. Easier ta keep a eye on 'em."

Roadbuster: "Keep an eye on them? The last team we pulled out blew their way out of Fort Max and returned to the Decepticons."

Ironhide: "Yeah, but this team is made up a little Autobots. Whole combiner 's about mah size."

Roadbuster: "Lovely."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs jumped, then came to a stop. His mind had been wandering as he walked, but he was sure that he'd heard a voice coming from inside the crypt.
Probably just your imagination...

Then he heard a clank, like feet hitting the floor.
...or not. Better take a look.

He ducked his head in the door, taking note of the green robot (OOC:Springer) headed in his direction.
"Are...are you alright?"
StoneCold Skywarp

"Nothing a bit of turtle wax wouldn't fix..."

Springer stumbled forwards, he flung up his arm as he collided into the door frame, he rested his head against his arm.

"little help?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs wrapped his left arm under the other Autobot's shoulder, giving him a bit of support.
"Maybe we should get you to medbay..."

He took a closer look at the other, trying to evaluate the extent of the damage he had suffered, then started a bit as he recognised him. "You're...Springer, aren't you?"
StoneCold Skywarp

"My reputation preceeds me again..."

Springer had not paid much of any attention to his lack of appendages, in reality he was just pleased to be alive.

"...medbay..., might just be an idea..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Roadbuster will be happy to hear you're back, sir."
Crosshairs began to head for medbay, moving slowly so that Springer could keep up with him.

Better make sure someone's around to put him back together when we get there.

The Targetmaster activated his comlink and keyed for an open transmission.
"This is Crosshairs. I'm heading for Fort Max's medbay with an injured officer. Could an active medic meet us there?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Metroplex:

Minerva: -activates commlink- "I read you, Crosshairs. I'm over here in Metroplex right now." -looks over at Prime and the unconscious Quick Switch, shrugs- "But I think I'm excess baggage here right now. I'll be there in a couple of minutes." -runs out of medbay, heading for Fort Max-