[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Fort Max

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

After watching with glee as Scorponok flew off, Crosshairs' optic sensors were drawn to the massive damage that Fort Max had suffered. He especially noticed the severed left arm.
Ah, slaggit. My quarters were in there!
He turned his attention back to Aero Blade.
"Be quick about it." He rotated Pinpointer, who was attached to his roof, and pointed his barrel towards the fleeing Decepticon city. "I think the tide may be turning, but we'll still need every functional warrior that we have."
Shifting his transmission out of park, he roared off towards the battleground.
"Good luck."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger over heard Galvatron over his audio sensors.

"Come on men, we are warriors not cowards! Fight for the glory of our empire!" With that his eyes shown blood red and he opened fire on any Autobot stupid enough to get into optical range.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -dives to avoid the lasers, but still bathed in flames, fires more grenades at Spinister, also trying to coax his shrapnel cannon back online-

Away from the Northern Outpost:

Leozak, Hellbat, Gaihawk, Jalgar, Drillhorn and Killbison: -striding along, heading for the coordinates that Star Saber gave them, all hear Galvatron's transmission-

Killbison: "We should go back."

Jalgar: "And do what? Get recaptured? Pass out at the Autobots?" -sarcastically- "I bet that will do a lot of good."

Killbison: "Better than running away."

Gaihawk: -nodding in agreement- "Those scum need to be taught a lesson."

Drillhorn: "While I agree with your sentiments, I need to point out that we aren't in the best of shape right now. Even the main battle stations are leaving."

Hellbat: "Trypticon didn't leave of his own free will. Not unless he normally flies tail-first, anyway......"

Drillhorn: "But Zarak did." -shrugs- "Lump us in with him, then. We're injured and leaving the field for recharging and repairs."

Leozak: "And I don't really feel like following orders right now."

Gaihawk: "So?"

Leozak: "I do, however, give the orders for us, and I say we leave!" -scowling- "No idea why Galvatron would have mounted this attack in the first place. They still HAVE a Cybertron here. I would think he'd be more interested in taking it back from those multiple-faced freaks than he would be in attacking a potential ally and disposable pawn."

Hellbat: "Different Galvatron."

Jalgar: "Maybe they came to get us out?"

Drillhorn: "Could be.... how long were we in the lake, Hellbat?"

Hellbat: "Long enough for Victory Saber to fall on us. Certainly long enough for the Decepticons to come and get us, or to engage the Autobots that pulled us out."

Leozak: "They did send a sniper. Magnus, Prowl, and the Autobot sixchanger all got hit."

Drillhorn: "Which probably explains what they wanted to do to us."

Leozak: "Lovely."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister shook his head sadly as he heard Galvatron's ravings.
He's insane. Again. Splendid. This battle is effectively over.
Distracted by his internal musings, Spinister failed to avoid one of the incoming grenades. It impacted against his right thigh, dropping him to one knee. The Targetmaster rolled to his left, came up on his feet, then sprayed flames from Singe in Roadbuster's general direction. Aiming Hairsplitter carefully, he fired a laser burst at the Autobot's shoulder-mounted weapon.
The battle may be over, but this fight isn't. Not yet, anyway.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

ooc: Sorry, but I can't wait on Skywarp anymore. Tracer needs to get moving

Growing bored of the less than thrilling battle with the dinobot, Tracer fired off his two plasma cannons in Grimlock's direction and then transformed into helicopter mode, flying off in search of another opponent.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Somewhere Nearby

Three Mini-Cons rushed around the battlefield, doing whatever they could to help.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Aero Blade
ooc: Sorry, but I can't wait on Skywarp anymore. Tracer needs to get moving

Then you'll want to read this : http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=19244
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -grunts as shrapnel cannon gets blown off of it's shoulder mount, aims grenade launcher at Hairsplitter in Spinister's outstretched arm, fires-

Nearing Metroplex:

Hellbat: "I hate walking."

Jalgar: "What's wrong with walking? It's good excercize."

Drillhorn: "That's illogical. We're robotic life forms. We don't need to exercize."

Jalgar: "We have myomer bundles. The more we use them, the stronger we get, right?"

Drillhorn: "No."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Arriving at the edge of the woods near metroplex, starsaber transformed, and drew his sword... only to jam it into the ground... he stood and waited as the breastforce approached...

Sig removal

Quick Switch
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The grenade exploded against Spinister's forearm, causing him to drop Hairsplitter. The Decepticon looked down at his burnt limb, then decided that his autorepair systems could handle the damage.
The dropped Nebulan transformed as he hit the ground and began to climb up Spinister's leg, muttering as he went.
Before he reached the knee, Spinister had used Singe to fire a gout of flames towards Roadbuster.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Inferno wasn't expecting the speed of the shot that came his way. He jolted up and dived to the left, but an embedded sherikan slowed his twist and the shot ripped into the side of his chest. Inferno winced as he hit the ground, clutching at a gaping hole that was spewing green and black fluids and smoke. He gasped in pain and looked toward Clench.
--------
Trailbreaker stopped firing at Runabout and Runamuck and shot a glance and a grin at Wreck-Gar. "Think they're dead, Jim?"
TraXX
Protoform

Post by TraXX »

Clench stood tall in the battle field, particle blaster still aimed at the distant figure of Inferno is it pirouetted and landed hard on the ground. And as Inferno looked at Clench, looked into the optics of the Decepticon that had fallen him, Clench knew that he had won...

One Decepticon still remains standing, Lord Galvatron. Victorious, as per your command.

~~~

KatasTrofiK remained on his course to run down Cliffjumper as well as keeping a lock on the Autobot now confirmed as Slag.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Slag stopped to assess the situation...briefly. THose with little or no brain do not need long to assess a battle situation.

Depeticon.

Gun.

Danger to comrades.

Slag dropped his head, spikes aloft. he pawed the ground with his left foot, preparing to charge once again.

He ran headlong at the unknown Decpticon with a bellow of fury.
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

Transforming into his robot form, Cliffjumper rolled slightly as KatasTrofiK neared. KatasTrofiK caught his left arm and plowed over it. The little red autobot yelled in pain and clutched it as Slag ran past him.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -dives out of the way, flames washing over his legs, comes up aiming at the knee joint directly above Hairsplitter- "I wouldn't if I were you." -fires at Spinister's knee-

Nearing Star Saber:

Gaihawk: "I don't like this."

Killbison: "Neither do I."

Leozak: "Well, unless you two have miraculously turned into a fully stocked repair bay and a fuel depot, or have a better idea, shut up!"

Hellbat: "You do realize what the other question we have to ask now is, don't you?"

Drillhorn: "Marching to Carbombya. That's out, too. I don't think we've got enough energon to march there......." -smiles- "But you three should have enough energon to fly there and refuel, then bring us enough energon cubes so we can fly, too."

Leozak: -nods-
Bombshell

OOC: Time to thin out my heard. And I had big plans for them, too...

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar advanced slowly towards the battered and shell ridden bodies of the two Battlechargers and prodded them gently with his foot. The gentle nudge caused the two Decepticons to collapes into a pile of metal debris.

"All the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put them back together again," he sighed.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Starsaner saw the group comming, and returned his saber to its sheath in his back.

"Alright. Leozak, Hellbat, Gaihawk.. you're still capable of flight.... so I'll ask you to go on your own... I'll.. I'll take Jalgar, Killbison and Drillhorn... Assuming that there are no objections, and I have your word that they will make no attempt on my person...or my life."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister jumped to the side with fluid grace, easily avoiding Roadbuster's grenades. He plucked Hairsplitter from his leg, and the Nebulan shifted to weapon mode.
"You shall pay for striking at my fleshlings, Autobot." Spinister's voice betrayed an ever-so-slight amount of annoyance.
Ignoring the sarcastic remark that Singe sent to him over their comlink, Spinister planted his feet firmly on the ground. As he landed, he fired a laser volley at Roadbuster's head.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Stratus finally caught up to the Land Military team, flying overhead in his jet/shuttle mode. "You guys alright?" he called. "We got worried when you took off again. A couple of the big guys should be following soon," he informed them.

Meanwhile further back, Aero Blade was flying to catch up to stratus, altering his angle for a moment to check and see if Wheeljack was still with him.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"We're fine," Wreckage nodded at Stratus. "But you were right. Things are hectic around here."