[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Fort Max

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Fort Max

Post by Scout »

Continuing the action and imminent war. Outpost action should also be posted in this thread until they can no longer be manned due to engagement.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind dropped his guns.

"Do with me what you will." he said.

Wreck-Gar sped up towards Roadbuster.

"Whazzup, homeboy?" he asked. "You put that dirtbag on ice."
Darkwing continued after Skyfall
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

"Jazz," Streetwise said, turning to the other Autobot while he prepared his blaster, "how far exactly are the other Decepticons, and at what rate are they approaching? If necessary, I can call the other Protectobots for assistance."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -narrows optic band in frustration, gets off of Dreadwind's back, drags the Decepticon to his feet, looks over at Wreck Gar- "Get his guns. We're taking him back to Fort Max."

Ironhide: -pulls blaster, aims it at Runabout and Runamuck- "Awlrahght, you two. This way." -motions the glued Battlechargers towards Roadbuster, Wreck Gar, and Prime-
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar collected Dreadwind's weapons.

"What must we do now?" he asked Roadbuster.
Runabout and Runamuck got to their feet.

"This is all your fault!" Runabout shouted to Runamuck.
Brave Maximus

OOC: Hope this is ok Bombers

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall continues to dive at the decepticon, at the last moment grabbing on to his upper section and dragging him around. Skyfall keeps his foot trusters going, spinning the two transformers out of control and falling at break neck speeds.
Bombshell

OOC: S'OK, Brave.

Post by Bombshell »

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Darkwing shouted. "YOU'RE GONNA SLAG US BOTH!"
Brave Maximus

OCC: Cool

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall smiled behind his faceplate, half from the fearful comments of the Decpticon, half from the thrill of letting gravity pull him in.

"What's the matter, afraid of heights? Or perhaps falling from them? Personally I find this exillerating. Lets see who has more stress tollerance!"

With that, Skyfall kicked his legs out and used the thrusters to push them into a nasty hard tumbling spin at 30,000 feet.

OOC: Yes Skyfall is just showing off. He's a teen pushing the limits
Bombshell

OOC: Brave, is this the Action Master Skyfall you are using, or a fanmade character?

Post by Bombshell »

Barreling down towards the planet, Darkwing transformed, grabbed one of his electro-kinetic blasters, and fired pointblank into Skyfall's face.

"EAT SLAG!" he shouted.
Brave Maximus

OOC: Fanmade - He's a micromaster - Read his profile

Post by Brave Maximus »

Oh Cr@p, didn't see that coming

Skyfall activated his blasters and kicked off the larger Deception, still spinning and hurtling out of control.
Bombshell

OOC: Just did

Post by Bombshell »

Skyfall's blast enveloped Darkwing's head.

"AHH!"

He dropped his blaster and followed Skyfall in his descent to the ground.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Grimlock sighed, he'd been watching the battle from a-far and was thoroughly un-impressed.

"Me hope that when real Decepticon fleet get here that they prove more of a challenge."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -tightening his grip on Dreadwind's arm, looks over at Wreck Gar- "My first inclination is to just blow this slug's head off. But, seeing as we're all sweetness and light on the Autobots side, we're probably going to drag him off to a holding cell."

Ironhide: -chuckles as Runabout and Runamuck argue- "Ah c'n see th' Decepticreeps ain't got any smarter over tahme."

Medbay, Fort Max:

Leozak: -sighs in relief after Star Saber and Victory Leo leave-

In the world of Leozak's mind, he stand alone, on a barren plain, looking up with little shock at the sudden appearance of Leokaiser's massive, leonine head-

Leokaiser: "Craven coward.... afraid of a couple of Autobots....."

Leozak: "I'm immobilized! What would you have me do? Beat them to death with my optic shutters?"

Leokaiser: "You would have been afraid even if you could move. You're a waste of my time. I should pick a new host of my consciousness...... Hellbat, maybe."

Leozak: "Hellbat? Hellbat's the biggest coward since the days of Starscream!"

Leokaiser: "No, Leozak, you are. YOU are the one that pulled the unified support out that I needed!! YOU!!!!"

Leozak: "And YOU were the one that used none of our abuilities, our powers, or any single skill we had to attack them. All you wanted to do was battle!!! You didn't care if we DIED!!!"

Leokaiser: "We are WARRIORS!!!! Death on the battlefield is the true path to glory!!!!!"

Leozak: -optics blazing at the giant head- "Not when you command lives, Leokaiser. We six are all that remains of Breastforce, for all practical purposes. Just six. Six lives under MY command!!!! And I'll see you damned to the pit before any of my men die for your bloodlust!!! UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!?!"

Leokaiser: -chuckles- "Good, Leozak. Very, very good. You haven't lost your nerve, and you are getting cautious. It will serve you well in what is to come......"
Swoobot
Protoform

Post by Swoobot »

ooc- sorry ive been away lately guys, it wont happen again.
---------------------------------

The Aerialbots were still patrolling and perimetering the area around Fort Maximus. Seeing there was no trouble in his area, Silverbolt contacted Prowl through com-link: Hey Prowl, this is Silverbolt speaking. The Aerialbos have been patrolling and scanning the area aroung Fortress Maximus for awhile now, and there is nothing. We were wondering if there is anything else we can do? Would you like us to head over to Metroplex and help the others out?
ooc-does anyone know if the personality removal operation for Leozak has been done yet? if not, then i will post Ratchet carrying Leozak down to the brig with Brainstorm and carryin out the operation....thanks
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: Swoobot's been answered ina PM :) Heinrad- I'll be around tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for the patience- injured my back last week.

Prowl shifted his attention. "Negative Silverbolt. We need your team in a wide patrol. Reports are that we have incoming Decepticons from the East, but aerial surveillance is our best early warning. Continue the intermittant passes."

Spike glanced over at Prowl and studied his expression momentarily. "This one's gonna be rough."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The Battlechargers ceased their arguing to shout simultaneously "Shut up, Autobot!" at Ironhide.

Nearby, Wreck-Gar fiddled with Dreadwind's weapons.

"Ah. 20 to life," he said.
God Jinrai
Protoform

<

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime winced slightly, seeing what had occured to skyfall.. but he stood resolute... drawing his right fist back, he ran toward where the duo would seemingly crash... and with a mighty leap, rocketed skyward...

"Darkwing! Let's see how you like dealing with someone your OWN SIZE!" Prime roared... his original plan had been for skyfall to lure him down to a strafing level... and effectively just bat him from the skies.... but driving him down to a harder landing was good enough for him.

Prime reached out taking ahold of darkwing's left arm, and swung him downward... prime effectively was now over him... AND with a mighty swing of his right arm, and threw the punch that was meant to send the powermaster streaking backward across the sky... instead... he now meant for it to drill him into the ground
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Due to his descent, and now thanks to the interference of Optimus Prime, Darkwing impacted against the ground hard.
Aero Blade

And back at the East Outpost...

Post by Aero Blade »

After recieving no answer from the Dinobot, Aero Blade returned back to the outpost. He proceded inside and sat back down among his small pile of parts and electronic bits. He almost had most of it assembled

Hopefully I won't have to test it on an actual target... Aero Blade thought, holding it up to examine it. He pointed it at a far wall, looking through the sights and testing the hand-holds and grips. He didn't have the power supply hooked up yet, so he didn't worry about damaging anything.

Aero Blade sighed, lowering the weapon. He hated this, but there wasn't much that could be done. Sooner or later the Decepticons would attack. He hoped it'd be far from here... He looked over at Dirge. "What do you make of all this?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

From his high vantage point, Sky Lynx saw Sixshot transform, and head towards Brave Maximus.

"Brave Maximus, I have spotted Sixshot transforming and heading this way. I suggest you alert Prime, and the Aerialbots. I'll meathim head on, and try to delay him. SKy Lynx out."