[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

Outside - observing the battle.

Post by Brave Maximus »

What am I doing? This is no time to freeze up. This is nothing like that last battle. And no matter what, I won't use the Teleportation power. Now I need to get into this fight!

Watching as Dreadwind and Darkwing keep control of the sky, Skyfall ignights his afterburners and heads off after them, activating his main blasters.

The Black and gunmetal jet swirves up and around, moving high into the sky, targeting the two Decepticons, then heading back down, diving at them.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Between Roadbuster, Wreck-Gar and the incoming Skyfall, Darkwing and Dreadwind began to take damage.

Sunstreaker's fire sent Runamuck stumbling towards Runabout, who was being battered by Ironhide.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Ironhide: -subspaces blaster pistol, leaps at Runabout, attempting to tackle the Battlecharger-

Roadbuster: -keeps firing at Darkwing and Dreadwind-
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ironhide tackled Runabout and Runamuck.

Darkwing and Dreadwind, meanwhile, barreled down towards Roadbuster.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Inferno thought quickly and then motioned to a side exit. Not the west exit- this way Minerva- come on, quickly. The fight's on the west side, so if you hurry, you'll make it before the rest of the Decepticons come. I'd go with you, but I have to go help Ratchet.

-------
Back up in Hound and Mirage's quarters, Daniel and Sparkplug slipped out into the hall as the alarms sounded. "Gramps, they're transforming Metroplex- I remember the sounds."

Sparkplug's expression darkened. "Yeah, not good. Let's find your dad and find out what's going on."
-------

Spike meanwhile, had made his way to the bridge, where Prowl was working the computers. Knowing better than to walk in unexpectedly, Spike called out across the big room.
"Hey Prowl, can I help?"

"Sure Spike, I'd appreciate an extra hand for multitasking. Please monitor camera set A... the outer perimeter. As I suspected, the West is under attack, though earlier than I thought, and a ground force coming in that way would be trouble. The main force is coming from the East though. We can't let that distraction allow our defenses to crumble.

Then over his radio, Prowl clicked in. "Trailbreaker... stay near the outpost and watch for further signs of that assassin."
I wish I had Hound here right now to track that femmebot.

Trailbreaker stopped in his tracks. "Gotcha chief. I'll stay put."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall whipped around to the left, showing some of his arial manuverability and began to fire small packets of energy from his blasters. He peppered one of the two decepticon jets, trying to split their attention.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

East entrance, Fort Max:

Minerva: "Thanks, Inferno. See you later." -runs out, transforms to vehicle mode, pulls her helmet off and drums her fingers on the transector's steering wheel- "Great. Metroplex is in battlestation mode. Hope they'll let me in." -slams shifter into drive, floors accelerator pedal, sends the Porsche 953 transector roaring towards Metroplex-

Security Office, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: -sees Minerva barrelling towards Metroplex, hits comm panel- "Blaster, Minerva's coming. Can you let her in?"

Battle:

Ironhide: "So what'd you two guys do, anyway? Better be a good reason fer th' beatin' yer about ta take." -swings left fist at Runabout's head-

Roadbuster: -concentrates all fire on Dreadwind, flinging shrapnel cannon shots, linear blaster cannon bolts, and hundreds of armor piercing explosive rounds at the jet-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Seeing Roadbuster concentrate all of his efforts on Dreadwind, Skyfall continued to loop and spin, keeping his fire on Darkwing and attempting to lure him away.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Windslice stepped out of Metro-titan looking up at the sky Finally he thought. He looked down at the right side of his chest reaching his free hand up ripping the Decpti-Brand off tossing it into the dirt. He raised his other hand up placing the Autobrand in it's place. He felt odd, he hadn't worn a symbol for either Transformer faction in so long now already he had worn both. He had been sucked back into a war that he tried so hard to forget. Windslice sighed then jumped into the air and flying forward a bit before transforming too apache mode and flying as fast as he could in the direction of the other Decepticons going to attack the Autobots.
Bombshell

OOC: Heiny, are you TRYING to kill Dreadwind?!

Post by Bombshell »

Unable to maintain his altitude because of Roadbuster's constant fire, Dreadwind barrel dived to the ground and crashed not too far from the Autobot.

Darkwing, meanwhile, transformed and began to fire wildly at Skyfall.

On the ground, Runamuck and Runabout quickly regained their composure, ran behind a fallen tree trunk, and began to fire back at Ironhide.

"Like we'd tell you a slaggin' thing, Autobot," Runabout cackled.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall dodged between Darkwing's blasts, using his smaller size and agility, fired a few more bursts right into the face of the larger bot, then pointed himself up and hit the afterburners, hopeing the Decepticon would follow.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"blast it" prime muttered. No response from blaster meant one of two things. either the city 'cons were in jamming range or blaster was off in his own little world again, drowning most things out with his music...

"Metroplex, Fortress, Set your targeting scopes toward the eastern quadrant.... set rangefinders to their maximum. and hold your fire until they're nearly to the ridge. "

Prime cut the comlink, and leapt from his perch...

seeing the two battlechargers going at ti with ironhide, prime decided perhaps it would be worthwhile to extract some information.. if he could...

"I beg to differ, Runabout!" Prime shouted as he came skidding down the mountain-side, cannon locked on the tree the two battlechargers were hiding behind...

with a squeeze of the trigger, the cannon roared to life, firing a plasma laced beam of energy at the downed tree...

"Ironhide! Cool those two off!"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Blaster opened up another frequency having trouble getting through to the leader.

"Prime those carbombyian jammers are still out there I'm having trouble getting through. There are four decepticon's on radar right now and a fifth signal coming towards us fast, I'm not sure if it is Decepticon or not, could be Hound"

Blaster then got Nightbeat's message and quickly opened up the side armored door. "She better be quick Nightbeat I can't keep that open if we start taking Decepti-creep heat"

~~~~

Jazz ran out of Fortmax looking at Slapdash and Streetwise "Guys the carbombyians can wait we got Decepticon problems at the west outpost. Slapdash go there, Me and Streetwise will wait back until the rest of the big bad uglies show up!"

~~~~

Sunstreaker smiled and transformed driving towards Runabout's right flank as Prime sacks the tree "HEY! DON'T YOU TWO FORGET ABOUT ME!" the speeding yellow lambourghini called out ready to mow them down if Ironhide didn't.

~~~~

The laser fire tipped him off. New Iacon maybe? he thought trying to put a name on the Autobots base on this planet. He watched as the four Decepticon's fought the numerous Autobots including..... Optimus Prime! He is who I must speak too. He remembered the Autobot leader from battles on Cybertron, all the Decepticon's who fought him came back non-functional. Windslice himself never had the honour of fighting such a great warrior. He began to descend towards the battle field passing by Darkwing and Dreadwind as he went down finally transforming. Windslice had reached his destination now to complete what he was here for.
Scout

All set Blaster

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker had turned, was jogging back to the lookout post and had just gotten a few feet away when he saw the incoming helicopter.

More Decepticon trouble! And the big group hasn't even arrived yet.

He brought up his gun and let off a few rapid rounds, trying to bring the Decepticon down.

"Come be our guest.... in the MORGUE!!!"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Windslice landed taking a step forward towards Optimus only to hear Trailbreaker.

"Hwah? Dece... oof!" He couldn't finish the sentence before one of Trailbreaker's shots caught him in the right side of his chest puncturing the metal easily right below the Auto-brand he took from Hound. He fell back to a sitting position reaching a hand up to the smoke and energon pouring wound covering it up and glaring at Trailbreaker.

"I never thought Autobot's would ever become so trigger happy" he muttered as he began to pull himself to his feet. He reached his other ar back pulling one of his Katana Energo Swords off the back beginning to walk towards Trailbreaker.

"Good to see you shoot people wearing your own symbol Autobot, allow me to return the favor" he snarled
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker stopped shooting immediately but kept the gun up. He was taken off guard by the Autobot symbol, but tried not to show it. "I wasn't made yesterday. I know you weren't in our ranks- and you just happen to show up while we're under attack. You make another move toward Optimus and I'll shoot you again. Identify yourself and give up now."
Heinrad

OOC: I'm not trying to kill him.... Roadbuster, on the other hand, probably is. :D

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Ironhide: -deploys both liquid nitrogen and glue sprayers, sprays both at the Battlechargers-

Roadbuster: -walks over to Dreadwind, aims linear blaster cannon at the Decepticon flier- "Any last words, scum?"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Not in your Ranks, I was an Autobot 2 million years ago however and back then Autobot's had athing about shooting first, good to see that has changed though, puts you on even terms with the Decepticons." Windslice replied to Trailbreaker as he removed his hand from from the wound reaching it back and pulling the other katana energo sword out.

"I guess it was only a matter of time until the war got to you Autobots as well" he shrugged advancing on Trailbreaker crossing his swords over top of eachother infront of him. "Now stop shooting at me and act like an Autobot"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker narrowed his optics and kept the rifle up. "I said... stop where you are and give yourself up. And I have stopped shooting- unless you decide not to listen. We're under attack, in case you didn't realize that. A symbol means nothing. Explain yourself."

The phrase 'you autobots' hadn't been lost on him.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Windslice turned the blades at the hilt so the sharp edges were facing inward still crossing over eachother now toact as a pair of scissors.

"You shot at me once without thinink Autobot, what do I have to show you will not try and finish the job when I stop an drop my weapons?" He asked, normally he'd trust an Autobot but this one is trigger happy.